Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ A Party For Kenshin ❯ Mibu's Wolf vs. the Kenshin-gumi ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A party for Kenshin
Chapter 3:Mibu's Wolf vs. the Kenshin-gumi


"What in the name of God is going on here?"

Everyone froze and turned to stare at Saitoh, who had just walked into the chaos.

"Battousai, someone just came to the police station and complained about the noise you people were making. What is going on?"

"We're having a party Saitoh, that we are."

"It's a surprise party for Himura you demon , so why don't you just leave?" screeched Misao.

"Shutup weasel girl. I'm here on police buiseness, so I have more right to be here than you do."

Then from out of the middle of nowhere comes a yell:

"Prepare yourself!!!! In the name of the Kamiya Kasshin style I swear to defeat you!!!

The sake Kaoru had drunk was now apparently REALLLY getting to her. She begins to chase Saitoh around with Kenshin's reverse blade sword.

"Battousai, she's your raccoon girl, would you please stop her!!!!"

"I think you can handle her Saitoh, that I do."

"Battousai!!!!"

"Oro?"

'Hehe it will be fun to watch Miss Kaoru chase Saitoh around that it will.' Thought Kenshin evilly.

Saitoh glances over to where Aoshi is sitting.

"Please don't tell me that Shinomori is drunk."

"Aww come on Saitoh come in and have some sake." Drawled Aoshi.

"No Shinomori, that's okay. I have a distinct inclination to kill when I have to much alchohol. This really is pathetic.
The three men who played a part in deafeating Shishio are all acting like complete idiots. And you Battousai, you can't even control the raccoon girl, and she's suppossed to be your woman.

"Aww come on Saitoh can't ya learn to live a little?" Asked Sano.

"Unlike you Chickenhead, I do not have alot of extra leisure time."

"Uooh. Miss Kaoru has run outside with my sword, I'd better go and check on her. Oroo!!!"

Kenshin walks outside to make sure that Kaoru is okay.

"Miss Kaoru are you alright?"

"I think so Kenshin. But I feel a little dizzy."

Kaoru then faints into Kenshin's arms.

'This is just where I want you my darling Kaoru. But what am I thinking. How could Kaoru ever love a man like me? But maybe...'

Kenshin carries the unconscious Kaoru back inside and lays her gently on a chair. The wild fray had gotten even wilder, as Sanosuke had decided that this was the perfect time to turn on some music. Very loud music.

Everyone save Kaoru and Saitoh were up and dancing. Then Ayame and Sauzume grabbed Kenshin by the ponytail, and jerked him on to the dance floor.

"This is so much fun Uncle Ken." Chanted Ayame and Suzume.

"Yes that it is." Smiled Kenshin.

All the while Saitoh is yelling at Sano to turn it down, or he will arrest him.

"What ya gonna arrest me for Saitoh? Having fun?"

"No, but I can arrest you for disturbing the peace."

"Do whatever you want Saitoh, I'm not turning it down."

"I'm warning you Sagara!!!"

Hiko then grabs the back of Saitoh's shirt and drags him onto the dance floor.

"While you're here Saitoh, let me tell about the first time Kenshin met a girl. It was quite amusing. He had no clue what to say."

Kenshin had overheard Hiko talking to Saitoh.

"Shishou!!!"

"Shutup Battousai I wanna hear this. Anyway Hiko you were saying.."

'Oh why does shishou have to tell embarrasing stories about me, especially to Saitoh?
He seems to rememeber more stories about me than I do. Oh well. This really has been fun. It's great to see all of my friends together, and our lives becoming normal again. It will be interesting to see what happens next, that it will.'