Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Always There For Me ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Always There For Me - A RK K&K Romance Fic

Disclaimer: Rurouni Kenshin is the creation of Nobuhiro Watsuki, with the manga and anime rights belonging to Jump Comics and Sony Entertainment, respectively. I do not own and did not create the series or its characters...I'm just a fan, and I have no money anyways, so NO SUING ME!! :D

Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning again...I thought as I scanned my home, and my dojo. I take a deep breath of fresh spring air. NICE…Cherry blossoms…mmmm…I spot Kenshin, doing the laundry, as always...I'm...well, I'm still trying to get this guy to fall in love with me...

"Ohayou, Kenshin!!" I called to him.

He looked up…awwww so kawaii…

"Ohayou, Kaoru-dono!" he called back to me.

Kaoru-dono eh? What am I ever going to do with this guy? How long has it been? And he still calls me Kaoru-dono. AUGH! I wish he would just get a clue already... waaaahhhh.

"Kaoru-dono?" Kenshin's hand being waved in front of my face snapped me out of my reverie. He's so fast…

"Daijoubu?" Kenshin asked me.

"hehehehehe" Good one Kaoru!! I mentally scolded myself as I scratched the back of my head. "Daijoubu...I was just ah...uh...enjoying the view!!" I turned beet red at that comment…Oh GREAT!! That was just wonderful!! I was staring right at him!! :P Kaoru no BAKA!!

Kenshin's face also turned a little pink, I noticed with satisfaction. ::hehehehehehehehe:: I giggled gleefully to myself. I made him blush. I made him blush. Over me!!

"Ok, Kaoru." He said as he went back to doing the laundry.

I almost jumped for joy!! A big grin spread across my face as I turned on my heel to head to the dojo. He called me just Kaoru. He called me just Kaoru. I kept repeating it over and over in my head. Well, how could I not, it's been like 2 years of trying to get him to take me to bed…err…I mean, admit that he's in love with moi, and finally I'm making some headway. "Aaaahhhhh…." I sighed to myself, today was going to be a great day. I could just feel it.