Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Blast into the Past ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, I'm back, and here we go again. Even tho I only got 1 review, I'm SOOOOO friggin' happy! Thank you, however you are!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, here's the actual Chapter 1. Wahooo!!! O.o;;;

Okay, I'm actually supposed to be writing my HUGE English essay for finals, but this is still so much cooler. As always. ^^

Kenshin - oro?

E1 - um….yeah.

Sano - *fishbone in mouth* just start the story.

Yahiko - Yeah!

E1 - shuddup.

Discla

imer- Needless to say, I don't own any of the Kenshin characters *sniff* *sniff*, I only own my own people. Duh. ^^;;;;

This ~ ~ means other people's thoughts

Chapter 1

As you scrambled up, about to flee (again), the man jumped down from the limb and grabbed your arm. "Hey! What are you doing here?!" He said.

"Um…." You sweatdropped. "Y'know, I wish I could tell you, but I'm kinda in the dark also." Hey, he's kinda cute… You move as if preparing to run again, and he grabs your other arm. You are now eye to eye with him. You stared at him, trying to decide what your next move was going to be, when he started to talk.

"Hey, are you in some kinda trouble?"

You blinked. Well, sorta. "Kinda. See, I'm from New York."

o.o "Where?"

"Y'know, New York? The really big city with the Statue of Liberty and everything? Broadway? Times Square? In America??? Ring any bells???" What's with this guy?

He looked at you sideways. "Oooookaaaaaayyyy….um…maybe Kenshin knows what you're talkin' about."

Kenshin? Who's Kenshin?

"Okay. I guess…"

He started walking away. "Follow me."

You ran to catch up to him. "Since I'm here, who're you?"

He glanced at you. "My name's Sagara Sanosuke. Sano, for short."

Sagara Sanosuke? What kinda name is that?

"Well, hello. My name's ____ ______ (name of your choice). Pleased to meetcha."

~____ ______ (name)? What kinda name is that?~

You walked off with him, and neither of you noticed to eyes that followed your path.

"Hmmmm. Interesting. Very interesting."

You walked out of the forest behind Sano, and discovered that you were heading toward the same building that you were hiding out in. Before you even go around the building, you hear voices. Actually, an entire conversation.

"WHY IS YOUR COOKING SO BAD, UGLY?"

"IF YOU KEEP CALLING ME THAT, YOU WON'T EVEN GET TO EAT! AND STOP CALLING ME UGLY!!!! Kenshin, get him to stop calling me `ugly'!"

"Wh….what does Kaoru-dono want this one to do? Oro!!!!"

You rounded the corner just as the lady you assumed was `Kaoru-dono' his a red(orange?)-haired man with a cross shaped scar on his left cheek with a bokuto , breaking the bokuto and making the man go all @_@*** oro!

You sweatdropped. This could be a very bad move. But, then again, it might be a good idea to make some allies over here. Even if they do have weird clothing, and swords, and headbands, and FREAKY long hair…ah, well. Let's give this a shot. Maybe it'll even be fun!! Maybe…..

Yeah, I know that was short, but I really gotta write this HUGE essay, because it's practically my grade, and crap like that, y'know? Hopefully I'll be able to write again tomorrow! And then Saturday! Yay! But then there's gonna be a really big pause, because I'm going to NEW YORK for a week. (coincidence? I think not!) Then, I promise that I'll write A LOT to make up for it ^^^^^^^;;;;

Kenshin - oro?

Sano - maybe you'll tell us what `oro' means.

Kenshin - oro??

E1 - or not.

ciao