Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Bound ❯ How Can I Please You? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: How Can I please you?
******************************

They both were lost in each other's kisses. Kenshin was slowly moving his hands through Tomoe's hair. Feeling the soft, silky strands slip through his fingers, his hands were callused from wielding a sword for so long. Yet, his touch upon her neck was gentle and delicately making small circles on her skin. Her naked body was pressed so close to his that she could feel every taut muscle beneath his flesh. A moan of pleasure escaped her as all the thoughts she had about him taking away her innocence evaporated. She was lost to the moment. She could no longer control herself as she kissed him passionately again and again.

Kenshin was lost to her fiery kisses, but in the back of his mind he was still under a restraint. He had promised her he wouldn't try anything even though he was tempted to now. He wanted to lose himself within her, but only with her permission. Slowly, he pulled away leaving her kisses and took a deep breath. She was breathless as well and began breathing in some much needed air. Kenshin gazed into her midnight black eyes. How he wanted her. She in return stared into his violet eyes, desire was held within them. She thought back to what she said last night. The fact that she thought he would just take her without any consent on her part. Now that they were separated she could think clearly and slowly a thought was forming in her mind.

'He's waiting to see what I want. That's why he stopped the kiss. He wants to know how far we can go.' Tomoe finally made her decision. She would let Kenshin have what he must have wanted all along.

"Kenshin, it's alright I'm your wife and I now want you to make me your wife body, heart, and soul."

"Are you sure that is what you want, Tomoe my love? Or are you still uncertain about it. I promised you I'd wait. We don't have to rush anything. I want to please you. Just tell me how can I please you?"

"You can please me if you touch me." She said seductively. "I want you to please me, but I also want to please you. I can feel how aroused you are. I can see the desire in your eyes. You can't hind it from me. Please show me how much you love me." Tomoe slowly reached up and wrapped her hands around his and with them in her control, she placed them on her hips.

Slowly, she moved her hands. Traveling up his muscled arms with feather light touches to his shoulder. Slowly, she caressed his skin and moved inward. Then by just using the tips of her fingers, she trailed them down his chest to his highly toned stomach. She took in the sight of him and thought, 'He's all mine!'

His hands were still on her hips. Her flesh was so soft and so were her caresses. Kenshin had to clamp down on a groan that threatened to escape him. He closed his eyes in pleasure as she began to trail her hands back up to his chest and place both of her palms on it. Feeling the tight muscles beneath his flesh was eliciting a moan from her. Kenshin heard it and slowly started to caress her skin as well. Moving his hands up and down he followed the curves of her waist. Then moved his hands to her back and pulled her closer in his embrace. He felt her breasts rub against his chest and thought. 'I'll have to pleasure them as well.'

Gently using the backs of his fingers he traveled the length of her back. Tomoe tilted her head back in pleasure and moaned again. 'This feels so good,' she thought 'Why did I want to put this off? His touch is burning me with the desire I feel for him. Although he hasn't even broken me yet.'

Kenshin gradually slowed his torture to her sense of touch and encircled her waist pulling her even closer. His member throbbed and grew against Tomoe's thigh and she could feel it go rigid. This new sensation on her flesh made her weak in her knees. 'He's ready but I wonder if he'll be as gentle with that part of him as his caresses were.' She hoped so; otherwise she would be in so much pain that she wouldn't be able to think straight. She was still a virgin after all. No man had ever touched her like Kenshin just had. No man had entered her or tasted her with such passion enwrapped within a kiss.

Kenshin gently pushed her hair away from her neck and began to kiss her there with open-mouthed kisses. Then moved his lips over to her throat and began to gently suck upon it. Tomoe arched her neck to give him more access. Her hands were lost within his fire like hair. Combing her fingers through it gently as he continued to kiss the other side of her neck. She felt as though her legs would give out any moment from his kisses. It was as if Kenshin could sense this and gently he tighten his hold around her and lifted her up. The quick movement of his actions startled her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Kenshin liked this and slowly slid one of his hands over her butt. She was shocked stiff by his actions and failed to realize she had tightened her legs around his waist.

Moving over to the wall with her still in his arms he braced her against it and brought his mouth up to meet her lips. He slowly ran his tongue over both of hers moistening them with his saliva. Tomoe opened her mouth and ran her own tongue over them and tasted what he had done. Quickly he descended on her mouth once more and kissed her with a passion that ran through out her entire body. She opened her mouth wider and allowed him to explore her mouth again. Kenshin brushed his tongue against hers and flexed it as she wrestled with his. Stopping from time to time to catch a breath of air.

Gently Kenshin pulled away and looked deeply in Tomoe's eyes. He wanted to feel what she was like inside that part of her body as well. However, he wanted to know if she had changed her mind during the course of their caresses and kisses. She had the right to stop this whenever she wanted because of what he promised her. Even if he was so aroused and his member was so close to being inside her because of the way he held her. He would stop. It would hurt to do so, but he loved her too much to go against her wishes.

"Tomoe, my love, do you want to continue? Or do you want me to stop?" He asked her gently, gazing lovingly in her eyes.

"Yes Kenshin continue, please." She answered him breathlessly.

"Then I suggest we move to our futon," he replied and kissed the tip of her nose.

With his assassin's grace he moved over to their futon and lowered her gently upon it. She still hadn't loosened her legs around him. So using one hand he gently removed them from around his waist.

"Not yet my love, let me please your body a bit more then we can do it. That is if you still want to." He whispered into her ear.

An intense shiver ran up her spine as she felt his breath entered her ear. She nodded to him to continue and he slowly slid down to stare at her breasts. ' So perfect,' he thought and lightly ran his fingers over one soft mound of flesh. While he held the rest of his torso up with his other hand. He drew circles around her nipple with one finger. Then added his thumb and gently massaged it, before begin to descend upon the other. He started to kiss the area between her breasts then traveled with kisses up to the breast his fingers weren't occupied with. He took the nipple into his mouth and began to suckle on it as an infant would for milk. A low moan escaped Tomoe's lips, as she had never experienced anything like this before. She didn't want him to stop as now his hand was completely covering her breast and massaging it with a little more pressure than before.

With grace Kenshin switched hands and moved his mouth to the other breast to repeat the whole process. Tomoe's hands traveled up and down Kenshin's back encouraging him even more. When he was finished with her breasts with his mouth Kenshin then began to lick and kiss his way down to her stomach. Lovingly he scrapped his teeth over her skin to her belly button and sucked tenderly on it. He seductively placed his tongue inside of it and tasted her skin. Tomoe then start to moan louder than she had previously and affectionately massaged his shoulders as he continued to travel lower.

He then parted her legs and looked up at her affectionately, asking her with his eyes if he could go on. She nodded slightly. Kenshin took his time and slowly placed one finger at her entrance. Then little by little pushed his finger into her core. Tomoe gasped at this new sensation. It felt so . words couldn't describe it. Her body seemed to yearn for him to continue. Kenshin began to teasingly push in and out with his finger setting a pace that her body was responding to. Tomoe's breathing became heavy and uneven, as Kenshin increased the pace moving a little faster with each plunge he took back inside her.

Tomoe began to tremble she was close, but so close to what? Kenshin then added a second finger and plunged in deeper than he had beforehand. Tomoe closed her eyes and screamed as a wave of intense pleasure over took her. Kenshin looked down at her beautiful face lovingly. He knew what he had down to her. Slowly he withdrew his fingers and licked them clean of her fluids. 'She tastes so sweet now comes the next step.' Slowly he moved his member to hover right over her entrance. He waited until she was over her intense orgasm. She cracked open her eyes to look at him. 'He's so close to where I want him to be.' She thought to herself. 'But he's not moving.' Kenshin leaned down and kissed her lips lightly before he whispered.

"Tomoe this is the point of no return do you want me to stop?" Kenshin didn't really want to but if she said 'yes' then he would have to leave until he was in control of himself again.

Tomoe shook her head. "No Kenshin please don't stop, I want to feel you inside me, please." She spook breathlessly to him. He gave her a passion- filled kiss as he pushed his member inside. Not to far though he wanted her to feel him and become use to him first.

Tomoe moaned at the feel of his hard shaft entering her core. Looking up into his eyes as their kiss ended she saw all the love he had for her fill his eyes. He loved her so much and wanted her to be happy with him as long as they lived.

Kenshin then spoke breaking the spell of silence that passed or them. " Tomoe are you ready for me?"

"Yes Kenshin." She wrapped both her arms around his neck and pulled his lips closer to her. She gave him a gentle kiss and Kenshin returned it with one of his own.

Taking the opportunity he slid the rest of the way inside her. He felt as her virgin barrier broke and her blood seeped out of her core. She pulled away from his lips and screamed. The pain was so intense; her eyes flooded with tears and cascaded down her cheeks. Kenshin kissed her eyes and her tears. He caused her this pain. He never wanted to hurt her. He was about to pull out at that moment but something enclosed around him. Tomoe's legs were wrapped around his waist preventing him from leaving. Gradually the pain subsided and all that was left was pleasure. Timidly Tomoe moved her hips as instinct kicked in. This surprised Kenshin as now she was the one who was being very forward.

Kenshin started to move within her. Thrusting gently to the rhythm she was setting the pace for. Gradually they picked up speed and both were breathing heavier and heavier. Kenshin's climax was coming. He could feel it building up but Tomoe wasn't far behind. Her muscles tightened around his shaft again and then loosened. Kenshin couldn't hold back any longer and with a loud resounding groan he spilled his seed into her.

Finally he collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. With the last of his strength Kenshin rolled off of her and onto his back. Breathing in deeply to steady his breath. Tomoe came up next to him and placed her head on his chest then wrapped an arm securely around his waist.

"I love you Kenshin." She spoke tiredly as her eyelids closed.

"I love you to my beloved Tomoe." He kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her form as well. Then closing his own eyelids he began to drift off to a peaceful sleep.

*********************************************************** *****************

It's not over yet! So don't even think that it is. Do you hate me for taking so long? If so I apologize. I just wanted to make this chapter tasteful. I hope you liked it. Please review! I'm starting to work on the next chapter as soon as I upload this one. Okay? Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long. I can only hope my muse is up to it.

~* Hells-Angel8*~