Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angel ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nekura Tenshi

Chapter 1

It was a bright and sunny day at the Kamiya Dojo. Kenshin was doing the laundry, as usual. Kaoru and Yahiko were practicing.

And Sano was being a lazy and doing absolutely nothing. Only complaining to himself about something we'll probably never know about. Anyway, in a not so far distance there was a carriage coming to the Kamiya Dojo. In the carriage was the chief of police.

At the dojo, Kenshin (as we know has incredible senses) looked up and stopped doing the laundry. He stood up just as the bell was ringing. The chief let himself in.

"Konnichiwa, Himura-san. Forgive me intruding," the chief said.

"Konnichiwa, you are not intruding," replied Kenshin. "What brings you here today?"

By that time Sano, Kaoru, and Yahiko were standing next to Kenshin.

"I have a favor to ask you. Would you be willing to protect Onishigawa-san?"

"Who is he?" asked Kenshin.

"He's one of the government's important people." (I couldn't think of a good important job.)

"So who's after this guy?" asked Sano.

"Nekura Tenshi."

"Nekura Tenshi?" asked Kaoru

"Nekura Tenshi was the only samurai to fight on both sides.

Before the Meiji era began."

"I know him. I fought him once in Kyoto. An excellent fighter." said Kenshin.

"Yes and he will be here tonight."

"No problem. Me and Kenshin can take him," Sano said putting his arm around Kenshin's shoulder.

"There's another problem."

"What other problem?" asked Yahiko.

"The ambassador of India is coming that very night. To the same place." He got on his hands and knees. "Please help us."

"If it means that much, then we will help you."

"Yeah, didn't you hear us the first time? We said we'd help already. Sheesh!" stated Sano.

Sanosuke-san. Well, I'll be on my way, now."

"Sayonara" everyone said.

*That night*

"Kenshin. Sano. I want you both to be careful," said Kaoru.

"You don't have to worry `bout us, Jo-chan (it's what Sano calls Kaoru in the Japanese version.)," said Sano.

"Well, if you guys are going, then I'm going, too," Yahiko said.

"No, it's too dangerous," Kenshin said in a serious voice.

(Note: I don't watch the dubbed version. It is eeeeevil.)

"But, why not?" asked Yahiko.

"Nekura Tenshi is not the person for inexperience fighters to mess with."

"Didn't you say that you fought him once?" asked Kaoru.

"Yes I did. I had a bit of a hard time with him actually. He he."

"So this guy is pretty tough," Sano said.

"Aa." Kenshin said. (trans. - Yes)

"OK. Ikimashou!" (Trans. - Let's go!)

And they were off to the mansion. They went into the mansion. (Pretty simple. What do you expect? I'm a simple person.) Kenshin and Sano were greeted by one of the samurai who lead them to a room. They then were acquainted with Onishigawa-san. "Thank you for coming,' he said to all the samurai. "As you know I asked for more help. Not that I don't believe you're great swordsmen, but I wanted to be on the safe side."

"Why is Nekura Tenshi after you?" asked a curious Kenshin.

"I honestly don't know. My money? I just simply don't know. I got a ransom letter that said, `You will die tonight!' I got scared. I didn't know what do? I mean what was I supposed to do," with an evil eye he said.

Kenshin got a bit suspicious, but his attention was soon drawn to the sound of a carriage. A total of four people got out. Two were guards with red hats and white Indian clothing. They looked male to Kenshin and many other people. The other two were a man and women. The woman was wearing a magenta traditional Indian outfit. The man was wearing a general's uniform. Then one of the guards came next to the ambassador. (The guards were behind them.) And asked, "Sir, should we really be doing this now?"

"But of course," replied the ambassador. "Why do you say that?"

"There are samurai all around us." In a whisper, "What if they suspect us? We are coming in the middle of the night."

"We have to continue. We can't turn back now," the woman said to the guard.

"Forgive me, sir. Madam," he bowed and allowed the ambassador and his wife to go ahead, until he was next to the other guard. They went into the mansion. They were lead to the top floor by a Japanese guard. When they reached the room, one of the guards stayed outside the doors, while the others went in the room where Kenshin, Sano, and Onishigawa.

"Thank you for coming, ambassador, greeted Onishigawa.

"And I am honored to be here. My wife, Kutokhi," the ambassador introduced. The woman bowed. "But we need to get down to business right away."

At that time the guard was flashing a mirror to the outside. Nobody inside notice this.

"What kind of business? Would you like to go somewhere more private?" Onishigawa asked.

"No. But this is about your...." the ambassador shows an evil eye. "Death!"

Everyone in the room was stunned. They couldn't believe that ambassador wanted o kill Onishigawa. They were staring.

Onishigawa was stuttering, "W-wha-a-at-t d-do y-you

me-ean my death?"

"That is exactly what I mean," with a serious and psychotic voice. He and the woman took off their clothing to reveal another set of clothing. Ninja type clothing.

"What's the meaning of this?!" the scared Onishigawa, though he really wasn't scared.

"What happened to the real ambassador?" asked Kenshin.

"There was never an ambassador to begin with," informed the people from the guard. "People can be so gullible. He he."

He then took off his clothes to reveal more ninja clothing. The outfit was all black with a black scarf around his mouth and neck.

"Nekura Tenshi!" exclaimed someone in the room.

He took out his sword and the other people in the room did the same. Nekura Tenshi pointed his sword at Onishigawa, "Fight me you coward."

Onishigawa just sat there. Staring in a bit of a fear, "But I can't fight."

"LIAR!" yelled Nekura.

The other male ninja whistles. Suddenly, there is a head upside down, above the window. She swung herself into the room. She is wearing traditional Indian clothing. (Like the one Suu was wearing in Love Hina.) She jumped on a chair and started dancing in a hypnotic style. Some of the guys were mesmerized. The two ninjas started to fight the ones who weren't caught in the hypnotic spell. There were swords flying everywhere, and drops of blood here and there. It was chaos, people slashing here and people blocking there. As well as punches and kicks. Sano was enjoying himself, and Kenshin was standing there, staring at Nekura, waiting for him to make his move. Nekura bolted towards Onishigawa with his sword to the side, like he wanted to cut him in half. But Kenshin blocked his attack. Then he started attacking Kenshin and he was blocking all of Nekura's attacks. (Nekura was going slower than he usually did. For what reasons, I don't know, yet.) Soon both fighters were at opposite ends of where they originally were. They faced each other. Nekura had those evil like eyes (Not the ones like Saito and Megumi) Out of nowhere, Sano came up from behind Nekura and grabbed him in the chest area. Nekura froze. Sano was confused. He was feeling around Nekura's chest and realized that he had, "Breasts?!"

Sano lets go of Nekura. She turns around. Everyone is silent. "You mean that you're a....girl!" cried Sano.

"Who'd think that a woman would try and kill people," someone said.

"Well, women are tricky that way," another added.

At that time Nekura was getting extremely mad. She was clenching her fists. She put her sword in her scabbard and very loudly yelled, "PERVERT!!!"

Nekura went after Sano and started punching and kicking him. Sano didn't have enough time to defend himself. She was fast. Her final blow, she punched Sano in the gut, hard enough to send him to the wall. She was soon calming down. She sighed, "Much better."

The people were amazed. "Nekura-dono, why are you after Onishigawa-dono?" asked Kenshin.

"Don't answer," said the female ninja.

She said to her, "I think I should." To Kenshin, "He's a liar and that's all I will say."

"What did he do to you?" asked Kenshin.

"Shut up! You know nothing," she replied.

She took her sword and started running towards Onishigawa, but Kenshin managed to block her attack. Soon, everyone started to fight again. Then, surprisingly, Onishigawa did something no one would expect. He got out a dagger from under his chair. He throws the dagger towards one of the ninjas. It hits the male ninja in the middle of his upper chest area. He manages to miss an attack by one of the samurai. He stumbles to the wall. He is much pain. (Duh! Who wouldn't be?) "RAFIEL!" screamed the Indian dancer. She got off the chair and ran towards her wounded friend. Then the girl ninja tries to defend Rafiel and the Indian dancer. Nekura stopped fighting and went to Rafiel's side. She looked at the wound and took out the dagger,

Blood was rushing out like a river. The Indian dancer put her blanket on his wounded and applied as much pressure as possible. Nekura turned around towards Onishigawa and yelled, "Bakemono!" (Trans. - monster) She tried to go after Onishigawa, but was stopped by the girl ninja, "Don't let anger control you. Now is not the time."

"You're right," Nekura said.

She got out a whistle of some sort and blew very loudly and she did it twice. Outside people were running away from the building. Nekura picked up Rafiel and went to the window. "When we meet again, you will die," Nekura said to Onishigawa.

The ninja, the Indian dancer, and Nekura jumped out the window. They landed and ran to the gate with their wounded friend.

Back in the room, Kenshin was staring at Onishigawa, wondering why he threw the dagger.

"Jeez, that girl throws a good punch. That really hurt. I don't think any woman could punch me that hard, except for

Jo-chan. But that was definitely an interesting experience," Sano said.

Kenshin was just staring Onishigawa while he was talking to one of the samurai. Kenshin was a bit confused and just wondering, too.

*At the dojo, the next morning*

"Really! Nekura Tenshi is a...a girl?!" exclaimed Yahiko.

"You got that right," Sano said.

"She could be my idol. I could be like her, except for the killing part," Kaoru said with stars in her eyes.

"Yeah a real klutz," Sano said sarcastically.

"And don't forget the ugly part," added Yahiko.

They both started laughing hysterically. Kaoru got angry and kicked Sano and Yahiko. They went flying in the air.

They both screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"That'll teach ya. Bwah hahahahahahahha...," laughed Kaoru.

Kenshin just sighed. In the yard Kenshin was standing and looking at the sky and thought, I wonder what will happen next.

End of chapter 1