Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ First Date ❯ Advice ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

*knock knock knock*

Sanosuke groaned. He shifted on his futon and turned his back towards the thundering noise. He had gotten very drunk last night, but hey! He had a right to. He had been on a lucky streak and won almost every game. And he had actually come out with more money than he started with. He thought it would be nice to celebrate.

*knock knock*

"Sanosuke!"

`who the hell is it at these hours? Feh!'

"Sanosuke open the door or I'm coming in!"

Kenshin? What the hell?

That got him to wake up just a bit more. Why would Kenshin come here at these hours of the morning? Maybe something was wrong… but if something was wrong, he wouldn't be here in the first place, he would be where ever the trouble was… protecting Jou-chan. he lay back down.

Kenshin sensed from outside that he was sleeping again…

`<Damn him!>'

"Zanza!!! Open up dammit!"

That got him to open his eyes.

`<Oro!! What did you do that for de gozaru ka?>

<Well he wouldn't listen!>'

Sanosuke grumbled one more time before getting up to go open the door.

"Damn it Kenshin! What the hell do you want?! It's to f*#%in' early!" said a very angry Sano at the door.

"Oro!!" `<The things that you get me into.>'

"Sessha is sorry for waking you up so early de gozaru… demo… the matter is important."

Sano frowned as little bubbles appeared over his head from the dizziness of having stood up too fast. He sighed and signalled for Kenshin to come in. Kenshin obeyed and entered the small hut. Sano lay back down on the futon still half asleep.

"What?" he asked

"Um… well… sessha was here… to… er… seek some advice de gozaru…"

"Advice? About what?"

Kenshin had made his way through the various sake bottles, clothes and small cups on the floor. He squatted down next to the futon and twiddled with his fingers…

`<That's becoming a bad habit ne?>

"Um… well… you know… sessha… was… is… in… well, is in love de gozaru…"

`<man are you lame or what?!>

<shush!>'

This definitely got Sano's attention. He sat up and got an inch away from Kenshin's face. Then suddenly took him by the gi and started shaking him hysterically.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE GONNA F*#%IN' CHEAT ON JOU-CHAN ARE YOU?! BECAUSE GOD HELP ME IF YOU DO KENSHIN I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

"Oro!?!?!?! Iie!!! Iie!!! You don't understand de gozaru yo!!"

Sano stopped shaking him but didn't put him down.

"She's cheating on you?!?! She has a lover?!" he asked again, then started shaking him again. "KUSO!!! IT WOULD F*#%IN' SERVE YOU RIGHT! YOU THINK YOU COULD HAVE WAITED A LITTLE LONGER TO TELL HER YOUR FEELINGS DAMMIT?! BUT BY GOD EVEN IF YOU ARE A BAKA I WILL MAKE SURE SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU!! THAT OTHER FILTHY BASTARD PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE HER!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!? YOU SHOULD BE WINNING HER BACK DAMN YOU!!"

"ORORORORORORO!!!!!!" if Sano shook him any harder he would fall apart part by part.

"YOU CAME TO GET MY HELP?! YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU DRIVE THE BASTARD AWAY?! YOU DAMN GOT IT! I WILL KNOCK HIM SO HARD HE WILL NEVER WANT TO SEE JOU-CHAN AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE WAITING FOR?! LETS GO!!!!!!"

He grabbed Kenshin by his ponytail and ran out of his little shack. Cursing the whole way of course. Kenshin wanted to talk, but between the pain and the cussing and the weird stares people were giving them…

"JOU-CHAN!!!!!!!!" Sanosuke shouted throwing the dojo gates open. "WHERE IS THAT FILTHY BASTARD?!?!"

she was no where to be seen, probably still in bed, it was still early after all.

"If she is sleeping with him I swear I will…!" started Sano dragging Kenshin by the hair and running towards Kaoru's room.

"Dame!!!!!" was all Kenshin could say

"Don't try to stop me now!! I swear I will kill him!!!!!" he said sliding the door open. Kenshin had a feeling this would turn out very ugly…

She was beautiful… her body so fine, so smooth. Her curves were very well defined and her skin a wonderful creamy colour. She was in the middle of putting on her kimono, a red one. Fortunately she had her back to them and that was all they could see. the kimono was already pulled up just below her waist. Thank goodness she wasn't facing them, Kenshin would have fainted. Sano had stopped very fast and hard. The scene was peculiar… Kaoru half dressed, Sano blushing his head off and Kenshin in the same state but covering his nose with a sleeve trying to clean the trickle of blood. The scene lasted about thirty seconds more before…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!"

"ORO!!!!!!!"

"FEH!!!!!!!"

Kaoru screaming at the top of her lungs ant Sano and Kenshin trying uselessly to lessen the sound by flattening their ears.

Yahiko came running towards Kaoru's room totally panicked. He skidded to a stop as her doors burst open along with Sanosuke and Kenshin. She was out in a flash and on top of them with her magically appeared bokken and beating the living daylights out of the poor men. He noticed she didn't have an obi… she was saying some very, er… colorful words at the men and she never stop beating them of course. When she was done, about 20 minutes later, they were unrecognisable… Yahiko winced…

At 7:30am, Kaoru was helping them with the bandages, cursing all along of course.

"What gave you the right to go barging into my room anyway??"

"Well, Jou-chan, we were worried that you slept with the bastard…"

"Bastard?! What bastard?! I only love Kenshin! and Sanosuke, Kenshin was with you as I can see! And I would never think of sleeping with him before getting married! Mou this was supposed to be our first date! The baka finally asked me out and you drag him in here because you think I'm cheating on him?! "

Sano was shocked. Number one, Kaoru had finally said that she loved Kenshin, two Kenshin did nothing but smile when he heard this, and three Kenshin had a date with her today. `When the hell did all of this happen?!'

"When did the hell did all of this happen? Busu and Kenshin?! … it was about time… if you ask me… " said Yahiko behind them

`<Dammit! Even the gaki pokes fun at you!>'

"Did Battousai take over for a while and finally have the courage to say it?" he continued

`<But not of me!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!>'

<Careful Battousai, your ego is showing…>

<Touchy touchy… tsk, tsk, tsk…>

<*glare* ¬¬>

<Hey! Don't glare! That's my thing!>'

Sano was fidgeting.

"Sanosuke, what's wrong with you?" asked Kaoru.

He grabbed Kenshin by his gi, leaving all the bandages behind. When they were out of the room he slammed Kenshin against the wall.

"You needed advice from me? About women…? to go out with Jou-chan?" he asked smiling evilly…

Kenshin sweat dropped and nodded. Sano smiled his Zanza smile.

"Jou-chan! Kenshin and I need to have a little talk… we will be back in a few hours, before lunch…" he said glaring at Kenshin and smiling that with that horrible grin.

Kenshin's eyes bulged and he sweat some more… Sano popped his fingers outward and put a hand over Kenshin's shoulder…

"Oro!"

"Ahhhh women! Where to start?"

~~~~~~~~°*°~~~~~~~~