Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Forgive Me ❯ Forgive Me... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author: areen1 <are_en@tm.net.my>
Title: Forgive Me
Beta reader: Shojin Takaru (Thank you very much for your times Shojin-dono. Hope you like this story ^^)A/N: Really I been bugging him off since I knew my grammar in the state of dying. Such a great person he/she doesn't complain much ^^!!! Thank you again

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. They all had been taken from Roruni Kenshin story. So DON'T SUE me ~_~!!!
Chp 1: Forgive Me
 
#############################################

“Ken shin!” Yelled Kaoru. She was running to the park where a certain red haired man with amber eyes waited for her, sitting alone in the park.

The man looked towards her direction with a small smile plastered on his handsome face. He was playing a harmonica as he waited for her arrival. Wait, harmonica? `I wonder if he knew how to play that. I never knew he knows how to play one of those things.'

Kenshin smiled at her while he watched adoringly as she ran to him. He put the harmonica to his side.

“You're late,” He said gently.

Kaoru panted hard, “I know. Gomen. There was traffic when I was trying to come here. Sorry.” Kaoru smiled and gave him her best innocent look that no one could ever resist.

Kenshin nodded full of understanding, “It's ok. I'm glad you still made it though.” He patted the spot next to him gesturing for her to sit down. He took back his harmonica and put it in his pocket.

Kaoru looked at him with a question in her eyes, “I didn't know you could play the harmonica. When do you learn it?” She looked at him with her curious sapphire blue eyes.

Kenshin smiled at her innocent action. She was like a kid sometimes, so innocent, “I learned it a long time ago. Since I was a kid. It's just a small hobby of mine. I don't like wasting time like all women do.” He then smirks as he watches Kaoru's reaction.

Kaoru turned to face him, face completely red when the realization dawned on her, while muttering the words “Baka.” she hit his head lightly.

Kenshin just grinned at her action. He had gotten used to her violence by now. He turned to her, grinning broadly as he lowered his head to her cheek to kiss her as an apologetic gesture.

Kaoru blushed from his sudden action. He seemed to have changed a lot this time. She still remembered how Kenshin used to be such a shy guy. He even seemed to take forever to ask her as to become his girlfriend. She couldn't help but smile each time she remembered those happy memories.


~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FoRgIve Me~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<FLASHBACK>

Kaoru was leaning against the Sakura tree, her eyes were half closed as she enjoyed the beautiful day.

It was currently spring time so the flowers in the tree were blooming beautifully with its pink color. The wind blew at her face, making her long shining raven hair fly with the gentle breeze. 'Things couldn't get better than this.' Her mood always lightened up by just the small things.

She cracked her eyes open and her smile grew when she saw her old childhood playmate running towards her. She stood up straight beside the tree as she waited for him to reach her.

Her mind was focused on him, and him only. The way he was rushing toward her as his fiery red hair swung left and right with his movement and his amber eyes brightened up when he spotted her; as a smile escaped his lips. She smiled a little as well; she had a secret crush on him ever since she was 14. But she never put her hopes up too high because it seemed that he didn't see her the way she wanted him to.

She sighed at that thought, how she wished she could freely tell her feelings to him and at the same time hoped that his response to her signified something beyond the level of friendship. But what if he only thought her as a friend and nothing more? What if their relationship ended because of her stupidity and foolhardy love in one quick moment? Would things ever be the same again? No. She didn't want anything to change between them. That's why she never told him about her feelings. Because she was afraid; afraid that she might lose him forever.

“Gomen Kaoru. Did you wait long?” Asked a red faced Kenshin.

'Gosh, he looks SO handsome like that. Charming. Oh snap out of it baka. You are going to make him suspicious,' she mentally scolded herself as she replied, “No, not long at all. Why did you call me here all of sudden Kenshin?”

Kenshin seemed a little shy all of sudden as he rocked himself on the heels of his sneakers back and forth, “Ano... I wanted to meet you today because...” His eyes were focused on everything else except her and his voice was trembling with nervousness.

`Is that my imagination or is Kenshin sweating? Hmm, may be it's because he was running to get here. It's impossible that Kenshin would be sweating when talking to me. I mean, why would he be?' Kaoru thought.

She raised an eyebrow to Kenshin, wondering why of all the sudden shyness, “Well, what is it?”

Kenshin laughed nervously, “Ano, the thing that I wanted to tell you is.... Is....” He put a hand at the back of his head, struggling to figure out what to say to her.

`Now this was something new...' She thought to herself.

“Mou! What IS IT?.” She was beginning to become impatient to know what the hell he wanted to say.

“Willyoubemygirlfriend?” Kenshin blurted out his question in one quick breath. Then he stared at the sand covered ground, like it was something interesting to watch.

He was talking so fast that Kaoru had a hard time catching his words, “What did you say? Speak out slowly; I'm not an alien you know.” She looks at him. Her patience was running thin.

Kenshin's face was as red as tomato, if there was a color redder than a tomato Kenshin's description would fit the color perfectly, “Ano-.”

He gulped, his voice still trembling with nervousness, “Will-Will you be my- my girlfriend Kaoru? I mean-um- I mean, w-will y-y-you be my-my steady girlfriend?”

Kenshin said that without ever once looking at Kaoru. His heart was praying silently.

Kaoru felt like her heart had stopped beating, `Is this real or am I just dreaming?' She became lost in her thoughts.

Kenshin, not hearing an answer looked up at Kaoru fearfully. His mind was already flooded with different scenarios of Kaoru rejecting him. But what he hadn't thought of was seeing Kaoru in a lost expression; she didn't appear to be sad or happy. Hesitating, he moved closer to her and waved his hand in front of Kaoru face, “Ano Kaoru. Kaoru, Are you there?”

“Is that true, you want me to be your girlfriend?” Kaoru asked snapping out of her trance and looked straight at him to find if he was lying or if her mind was just playing trick on her.

Kenshin, of course took it the wrong way and thought Kaoru was going to reject him, saying they could never be anything more than just friends. With a sigh he looked back at the ground, “Yes. I'm sorry Kaoru; I wanted to tell you long ago that I had a crush on you. But I was afraid that you would reject me and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to confront you anymore. But I guess, I guess the result is the same. You didn't like me the way I expected you to. Well, it's alright I guess, I mean, it was my mistake for falling in love with you-”

BONG!

“Oro!” Kenshin was on the ground with his head decorated with large lumps and spinning swirls in his eyes, “Ororororo.”

Kaoru had just hit him on the head really hard.

“Kenshin no baka!” Kaoru tossed the branch that she used to hit Kenshin with to her side and quickly she kneeled on the ground and hugged him, “Kenshin no baka! Where did you get the silly idea that I don't love you? If only you had known that I loved you too.”

By this time, Kenshin had already composed himself as he sat up in a sitting position. A smile was evident on his goofy looking face when he heard Kaoru's confession. “Hontou ni? Does that meaning it's a yes?”

Kaoru smiled, “Yes, I'll be your girlfriend.”

<END FLASHBACK>

~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FoRgIve Me~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Kaoru, Kaoru are you still there?”

“Huh?” A hand was waving in front of her face as she was brought back to the present from the past memory. Turning her gaze to her left, she saw Kenshin's concerned face as his amber eyes bored into her blue ones. She blushed, “What?”

“You seemed to be spacing out.” He said simply as he laid back on the chair.

“Nothing, it's just that... I was remembering the past.” Kaoru smiled yet again.

Kenshin stared at her. “What you were thinking about?” He asked curiously.

“Oh, like how long you have been out there. Leaving me behind.” She pouted cutely.

Kenshin laughed.

“It has been a long time since you left to study abroad. I think it's been five years now.” Kaoru said more to herself than Kenshin.

Kenshin just grinned.

It was true, he left to further his studies in America for about 5 years now. They split up when they graduated to go their separate ways since they both had different fields of study. Kaoru chose to be a designer while Kenshin majored as a computer literate. But last month he wrote to her, telling he will return to Japan to meet her. After all, he never came back from America since he left, though he always made it back only for special occasions like her birthday or Christmas.

“Oh yeah Kenshin,” said Kaoru as she was busy rummaging through her purse. She smiled while she took something from it.

“I bought this just for you!” She handed him a furry toy hamster, actually, it was a keychain toy.

Kenshin took it gratefully, “Thank you Kaoru. It's so nice of you.”

“You know, I still remember when we were in high school and you had been bitten by a hamster on your hand. I wonder if the scar is still there,” She said as she tried to pull up the shirt sleeve from his hand.

Kenshin panicked suddenly and quickly pushed her hand away.

Kaoru looked at him, puzzled as to why he reacted so suddenly. Hurt and confusion by his action was clearly written on her face.

“Er... I'm sorry Kaoru. But I don't like to be reminded of that day. You know, it's kinda scary.” He kissed her forehead as he started to stand up.

“I hope you understand,” He offered his free hand to help her up.

Kaoru looked uncertain about how to reply, `Well, maybe he really does hate to be reminded of that day. After all it was a chaotic day. And I still remember that the girls kept talking about that incident for months. I guess some things from high school are not fun to remember.'

She smiled at him and then took his hand, “It's ok. I should have known that you hated that incident. Gomen for bring it up.”

Kenshin smiled and looked at the hamster toy in his hand, “I will keep it safe and near me because this is a gift from you.” He kissed the toy playfully.

Kaoru smiled, pleased by his words and she suddenly remembered something, “Oh Kenshin, that reminds me. We have a class reunion tomorrow. It's a reunion for the entire senior class of room 3A2. Since you're here, why don't we go together? You know, even though you're not in the same class as we are, I really want you to go with me. You will come won't you?”

Kenshin stopped dead in his tracks, he sighed as he turned and looked at Kaoru, “I'm sorry Kaoru I can't.”

“But why not? I mean... I bet Megumi and Misao also want to see you. You remember them? My old friends? And I also I-” She bit the bottom of her lips. Unsure about whether or not she should tell him, she scowled mentally, `I wanted them to meet my boyfriend. I wanted them to meet you! urgh!!'

“Kaoru, please understand. I can't. I have something to do that day,” Kenshin said as he put a hand on Kaoru's shoulder, hoping she would understand.

Kaoru sighed in defeated; she just happened to be the type of girl who had a soft hearted and was understanding person, “Alright.” She looked a little sad, but still smiled nonetheless.

“I promise you, I will come next time ok?” Kenshin said as he tried to cheer her up.

Kaoru smiled, she knew Kenshin was the type of person that always kept their promises, “Alright, but as detention you must buy me lunch tonight.”

Kenshin nodded.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!” Kaoru laughed happily as she dragged him away.

~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FoRgIve Me~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<At the reunion night>

“Hey Kaoru, is that you?” A female voice greeted her when she came near the food table.

Kaoru turned to her right to see the owner of the familiar voice, “Megumi? Is that really you?”

“Ohohohoho! Tanuki-chan, I see you haven't changed.” Megumi smirked at her.

“Don't called me tanuki you fox!” Said a very angry Kaoru.

“Ohohohohoho” Megumi laughed, “I was just kidding Kaoru. Your temper still hasn't been tamed yet I see.”

Kaoru blushed. “Well, it's none of your business anyway.” She mumbles under her breath. “Anyway, who came with you tonight?”

“Oh, it's just that rooster head. He is my escort for the day. Though, I guess he's busying himself with food as usual.” Megumi sighed then smiled evilly at her, “And where is your escort tanuki-chan? Don't tell me you don't have one and you're still alone.” She flashed her one of her infamous foxy smiles.

“MEGUMI! for your information I am taken and if he wasn't so busy he would be here with me right now.” Kaoru said almost exploding with rage.

“Ohohohohoho. Is that the truth? Or are you just telling me a lie? And who is this unfortunate guy? I hope is not one of your imaginary friends.” Laughed Megumi

Before Kaoru could even reply to that, someone bumped into her and almost made her fall from the sudden impact.

“Oops sorry... hey, Kaoru?”

Kaoru turned toward the voice to see, “Misao?”

“Oh Kaoru! It is you....” Misao hugged Kaoru.

“Hey nice to see you too Misao!”

“Ohohoho, I see it's the weasel. It's been a long time since I last heard from you.” Megumi smirked at her.

“Why you! Don't EVER called me that or I'll-” Suddenly Misao was holding a hand full of kunai.

“Now-now Misao, you know that Megumi likes teasing us. And put those kunai away, you will be arrested if people started thinking you wanted to kill Megumi.” Kaoru tried to break the argument.

Misao huffed as she hid her kunai, while Megumi just smirked triumphantly.

Kaoru smiled, these were her friends alright, how she missed them, “Ok, now that that's settled, Misao, what's the news that I've been hearing about you and Aoshi?”

Misao smile grew wide, “Guess what, I'll be marrying my Aoshi-sama this year!!” Misao said as she showed Megumi and Kaoru her engagement ring.

Kaoru was beyond surprised, “Whoa... you aren't kidding.” Kaoru looked at the ring with awe and hugged her again, “Congratulations Misao!”

“Thanks!”

“Well enough of all that, I never would have thought that you would be able to break the ice.” Smiled Megumi.

“What's that suppose to mean?” Misao glared at Megumi.

“Nothing.” She shrugged in a nonchalant manner, “I guessed that out of all the girls that have been chasing him, you deserved him better. You have been chasing him since forever. Well, congratulations anyhow, tell me when the wedding will be ok?” Megumi smiled at her.

Misao smiled back, she knew that her friend was always supportive of her. They all knew how hard she had tried to make Aoshi fall for her, especially when he been cold to her most of the time. “Thanks Megumi!”

“Hey, have you notice that there were many people coming here tonight?” Said Megumi

“I wonder whom else came here tonight?” Kaoru thought out loud.

`But I don't care I'm too happy that I'm seeing all my old friends again. I haven't seen them for such a long time. I almost forgot their names.' Kaoru chuckled at her thought.

“Well, almost all of our fellow classmates from room 3A2 have come except Battousai, Kazuha, and Takai. You still remember them don't you? And maybe some others from Frank's band boys too. Other than that, I don't know. There were so many people; they also brought their relatives and families with them.” Misao explained rather hurriedly to them.

Then she eyed Kaoru with an evil glint in her eyes, “That reminds me Kaoru, weren't you a couple with Kenshin-san in high school? So where is he?”

Kaoru looked a little embarrassed to tell her, “Well, he said that he couldn't make it tonight because he told me that he was going to be busy.”

“Is that so? Man, I really miss him. After all, it's been a while since the last time I've seen him.” Misao sighed.

Kaoru smiled, “Well, he IS busy and there's nothing we can do about it. Though I wish he was here tonight.”

Megumi was thinking and asked, “You mean Ken-san is here and you've been dating him?”

“Yeah. We were a couple since high school.” Kaoru said happily.

“He has been studying in America but now he has returned back here. I asked Kenshin yesterday to come, but I guess work was more important to him,” Kaoru pouted.

“Eh Missy, is that you?” asked a man's voice from behind.

Kaoru turned and she smiled, “Sano it's nice meeting you again!”

“Hi, and Misao is here too. Man you've all grown! Nice to meet all of you again.” Sano walked to Megumi's side and kissed her cheek, “I guess you've met my girlfriend already.”

Megumi blushed profusely, “Sano, not here.”

“Well, help me with that.” Sano grinned.

“Eweee....” Said Misao.

“Take it somewhere else Sano, there too many people here.” Kaoru teased.

Sano blushed at her comment and tried to change the subject, “Anyway, what were you all talking about anyway? Something that I might be interested in?”

“Well, tanuki-chan here said that Kenshin has left her alone tonight. Poor Kaoru. You might want to get another boyfriend Kaoru if he continues to be that way. Ohohohohoho!” Megumi laughed her famous fox laugh.

“MEGUMI!!!!” Kaoru almost yelled. Her face was flushed with embarrassment.

Sano looked totally confused, “What do you mean Kenshin? Himura Kenshin? The one that flew to America to further his studies?”

”Well yeah, as if there is any other Kenshin.” Kaoru eye him strangely.

“Didn't you know that he's been here for a month already? I thought he would tell you since the both of you were such good friends.”

“Well, that's impossible Missy.” Sano look at Kaoru, his eyebrows set to a frown, “I just called him yesterday. He's still at America. He even told me that he had met a girl name Tomoe and they will soon get married around this winter. He even mentioned to me that he's going to stay there since he's got a good paying job.”

Kaoru's face became pale. `That can't be, than whom-?' Her mind was spinning as her heart pounded madly to the news. She stood in shock and silence enveloped her.

Megumi and Misao stared each other while Sano looked at Kaoru with an expression of complete sympathy. He honestly thought she knew.

~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FoRgIve Me~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<NEXT DAY AT THE PARK>

“Who are you?! Why did you do this to me?!” Yelled a very pissed off Kaoru.

She was so angry that she didn't care if the people at the park were going to stare at her. Luckily, the park was not crowded today. It was as if they knew something was going to happen, or was it just a coincidence?

Whatever the case was, she could care less. She had never felt so humiliated in her entire life of existence and had never felt so much embarrassment by the fact that she had been played by this unknown person so easily. The whole month she spent with him, the time when she was with him flashed back to her mind and her anger grew more as she thought about all his lies, words, and actions. How was it that she couldn't tell them apart?

She looked ready to beat somebody to a pulp, and that somebody was this unknown stranger that been playing with her heart for this whole month.

The man just looked at her, shielding his emotions with his fiery red bangs, “I knew you would find out sooner or later, but I never expected you discover this so soon.” His voice was low, as if he was talking to himself rather than to her.

“Who the HELL are you and why did you do this to me? How did you know about me and Kenshin?” Kaoru wanted an answer and she wanted it now.

She wanted to know why he did this. She never played with anyone's heart so then why did they play with hers? Was she that much of a fool and an idiot to have to fallen prey to the stranger who had been pulling the strings of her heart? Knowing Kenshin was loving someone else and leaving her in the dark? Kenshin was soon going to marry someone other than herself, didn't that hurt enough? Now this? Knowing you were dating with some unknown man that pretended to know you your whole life and to make it worse, pretended to be the one you loved the most.... What wrong with her? Why were the gods playing with her feelings like this?

The man looked at the ground, “Kenshin and I were friends in America. He always talked about you when we first met. But after two years there, he told me that he had met this woman named Tomoe Yukishiro. At first they only started out as friends since he told me that he still loved you. It was until this last year he said that he had fallen in love with Tomoe and no longer loved you. I couldn't understand why he wanted to play with your heart like that. When he mentioned that he wanted to tell you his decision, I stopped him. I didn't want to see you sad because of his decision. I persuaded him to write a letter and that I would personally hand it to you.” The man slipped his hand into his coat and he pulled it back out to reveal a white envelope. While he was doing that, his sleeves had fallen back to his forearms slightly.

Kaoru gasped as she stareed at his hand, `There is no scar.... So it is true.'

Her anger rose even more. When he came closer to Kaoru she stepped back. She was glaring at him with hatred in her eyes.

Hurt filled his heart when she stepped away from him. Nevertheless, he just placed the letter at the corner of the park bench. He had accomplished what he had been told to do. There was no use continuing this charade any longer.

“Then why... why did you pretend to be HIM?” Glared Kaoru, by Kami-sama how she hated this man! How dare he play with her heart?

The man looked at her, staring into those blue eyes of hers that had once held sweet and innocent love for him, or at least for the man she believed he was. But now, it was filled with nothing, but hatred towards him, “When I came back here, I wanted to give you the letter right away. But when I saw you again, seeing the happy smiles that passed your lips or the shining eyes that shone brightly when you saw me arrived at the airport, or rather in your mind Kenshin, made me change my mind. Why must I let you suffer because of him? If it's him you want than I can be what he had been. I could make you happier than you ever were with him. I never wanted to see tears in your eyes. Nor did I want to see you break down. If it mean pretending to be another man to keep you in the dark about him...to keep you happy...then I'm willing to do that.”

“You are not him, you are nothing like him,” spat Kaoru, “And you WILL NEVER be him! Get out of my face and get out of my life! I hate you! I HATE YOU!!” She was on the verge of crying, but she held herself up with her pride. She was a prideful person and had no intent to show her weakness in front of others. That was the Kamiya Kasshin Style. But oh how hurt she was and how her tears kept forming at the corner of her eyes as she tried to fight them off from cascading down her pale face.

The man was hurt; his eyes gave away his emotions. He knew he was wrong. He knew she could never love him, but still, “It's not fair...”

The man whispered as he took a step back, he backed up because it was what she had asked him to do...to get out of her life. He looked at her as hurt and sadness overwhelmed his heart. He really loved her, why couldn't she just love him like she loved Kenshin?

“It's not fair....” This time he spoke loud enough for her to hear, his face was up with dignity.

Kaoru raised her eyebrow in confusion; she could have cared less of what the man thought about her. All she knew right now was that she hated him, hated him with all her heart.

“Why? Why can you love him and not me?” He asked with his heart in pain, “I have his face, I have his voice, and I even have the same hair and eyes. I have watched you from afar like he does. I prayed for the day you notice me like he does. But why must you choose him? Why did you pick him over me? Why didn't you ever notice me?” He questioned her.

He was sad, so sad. More than that, his world had been shattered to pieces like a broken window knowing she was never going to love him.

“I will leave if that makes you happy; I would anything for you. Anything...to preserve your happiness. Forgive me.” His words were soft, almost unheard.

Kaoru swore she heard him choking back his tears; his back was turned away from her now. She was in shock. What was shocking her was, why would she choose him when she didn't even know him? They haven't met before. They only met a month ago, it's impossible for her to choose him in such a short time, right? Curiosity filled her as her anger began to diminish, her heart was racing at the prospect of his statement.

“What are you talking about... who-who are you?” Her voice trembled as she spoke.

The man turned his head to her as he was ready to leave her, probably forever. He put a hand into his thick head of hair and let his fingers slide through his red tresses. The wind blew his hair and it flew gracefully along with the wind, a small sad smile escaped his lips, “Watashi wa.... Himura Battousai...”

Kaoru gasped as a sliver of a memory ran across her mind as she remembered what she had long forgotten, rather a person that she already forgotten but had once existed in her life....

~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FoRgIve Me~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<FLASHBACK>

A young girl, probably at the age of 10, was walking alone at the back of the school. She was playing hide and seek when she heard a beautiful but sad melody that had lead her to the back of the school.

There under the Sakura tree with blossoms blooming beautifully was a boy leaning against the base of the tree. He had short fiery hair and he was playing a melancholy tune on his harmonica. He had a lost look in his eyes as he continued to play the sad song not even noticing the girl was approaching him until he heard someone sit down next to him.

She was smiling at him with curiosity in her eyes.

Her smile could brighten the world and her eyes could make you forget all your problems.

“That was a nice melody, but it's kind of sad. Why do you look so sad?” Asked the young girl.

He was dumbfounded for a minute, staring at the girl with awe; he thought he saw an angel right then and there.

A wave of hand in front of his face snaps him to reality, “Excuse me, did you say something?”

The girl pouted cutely when she repeated her question rather impatiently, “I said... why do you seem so sad?”

“Oh...” The boy looked down sullenly, he then looked back up to face her, “My dog died yesterday. He was the only friend ever I had. Now I'll never find friends like him again. So that's why I was sad, because I knew I be alone.”

He didn't know why he was telling her this, but after doing so he felt a lot better. It was true; he never had any real friends so only his dog, Shiro, was the only companion he ever had. But now... he wanted to cry thinking that he was alone once again.

“Nobody wants to be a friends with me.” He wiped the tears that threatened to pour down his face. He didn't want her to see that he was crying. His pride wouldn't let him show his weakness, especially to a girl.

The girl listened to him, sympathy crept into her heart as she smiled gently at him, “It's ok. I will be your friend from now on. Watashi wa Kamiya Kaoru desu. Namae wa?”

The boy looked at Kaoru in shock and watched as she extended her hand toward him waiting for his reply and he thought to himself, `I never will be alone again?'

He looked at her as she waited patiently with a sincere smile and a hand held out toward him. A hand that signified the start of a new friendship. A sincere and happy smile escaped his lips, “Watashi wa Himura.... Himura Battousai.”

<END FLASHBACK>

~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FoRgIve Me~~~~~FoRgIve Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes there were memories we forgot when we were busy racing through times
Sometimes the memory could be something important that had happened in our past
But what really we don't realize is that it will stay
Deep in our heart and mind
Just waiting for the right time to come out
And remembering the sweet memory yet again

-Unknown-

~-Owari~
Translation:-

Watashi wa....desu. - My name is....

Hontou (ni) - Really?

Sakura tree - cherry blossom tree that blooms only in the spring and is widely known for it's pink flowers

Kunai - small throwing knives

Tanuki - Raccon

Gomen - Sorry

Baka - idiot

Kami - God

-chan/-sama/-san - polite suffix used when addressing someone

areen1: Ok ok I know, it's cliffhanger. But I really didn't know how to end this fic, gomen minna. And about Kenshin's name and Battousai's name. Yeah, they have the same family name (Coz, I can't think of any other ones that perfectly suit them other than Himura *Sigh* lame, I know gomen (>_<) But THEY ARE NOT SIBLINGS. They just happened to have the same surname. So please forgive me. I need to bang my head on the wall to create a better story next time. I'm such a lousy writer. Gomen all (>_<). But (^_^) if you want to drop anything, suggestions and all EXCEPT FLAMES feel free to do so. Please, I know I'm not good, but this is my first fic, have a heart minna. Anyway, thanks for dropping bye. Until next time... Jya.