Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Kenshins Love ❯ Kaoru's Stare ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tittle: Kenshins Love
Chapter 2:Confused
Rated: Pre teen
Chapter summery: Kaoru's confused and can't sort out her feelings and then just when Kenshin is going to confess his feelings for her she gets captured...again
Disclaimer: I do not own anything Kenshin or even related ( sadlly )


Kaoru lay in her bed confused. She was trying to figure out how she felt about Kenshin, she would like to think, that she just thought of him as a friend but, thinking of how she had reacted when she thought he was leaving that wasn't likely. She wished she could just confidentlly say she didn't like him...but, that wouldn't be completlly true. When she thought of Kenshin, her Kenshin leaving...she shivered under her blanket. That would be worse then death it's self, so then she would be lying if she said she didn't like him. How can I blame myself she thought, what girl wouldn't fall for a beautifull man who also happened to be so sweet and caring. She lay there
thinking about Kenshin in till sleep took her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenshin was sitting at the table sipping his now cold tea, he wondered if he should go and check on her. It wasn't like Kaoru to sleep like this. He smiled oh well maybe she's tired. He put his tea on the table and sighed, Kaoru didn't seem to feel any feelings toward this one he thought. Maybe she just didn't relize them yet. She also seemed oblivious to the feelings coming from him. Me not like her, Kenshin thought. He almost laughed at the thought, a shy smile showing through. He had almost LOVED her from the very beginning. Ever since she said that everyone's past didn't matter that she accepted him as who he was now. A truly selfless thing. He wished that she had checked Kihei's record. He growled and clutched his sword at the very thought of Kihei hurting Kaoru. He would do anything for Kaoru. At that momment his battosai senses tingled as he felt danger.

~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~*#~#*~#*~#*~#*~#*~ #*~#*~#*~#*~#*~#*~#*~#*~#*~*#~*#~*

With god like speed he flew to Kaoru's bedroom, only a moment to late. He glanced at her thrown apart room and the note written in blood pinned to the wall with a dagger. He took a look at the note then crumpled it. He knew it was written with Kaoru's blood, her sweet blood spilled. Rage filled every nerve in his body as the need to kill Kaoru's kidnapper grew. He took one glance at the crumpled note laying on the ground with his hate filled battosai eyes and dissapeared from the room running at full speed toward the door to the outside world.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/O: Sorry I'm a busy person and I'm not lucky enough to be able to find the time to write but, If you actually read this chap. and the first...thank you so much for suffering with me, I have an undying love for you! Thank you again...and please review I am in desprate need for your help... if you do review I promise if you give me the info, to find your fanfic I'll review yours too.
W/ lots of love
chocolatcoveredryoma