Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Kiseki ❯ First Battle with Sensou ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Any way I don't own Kenshin…. Blah, blah, blah, blah if I did, I probably wouldn't writing this blah, blah, blah I own Sensou and Kiseki Blah, blah, blah.
~*~
 
Kenshin took a defensive position, “Himura the Battousai good choice on the defensive with me, you have no idea of what I can do.” Sensou said obnoxiously (Geez He's all full of talk isn't he?) Kiseki looked at the little quivering girls behind her, `they're too young to see a sword battle especially with the all the blood a stuff.' Kiseki thought. “Ayame, Suzume, you should go inside where it's safe.” Kiseki told them, they obeyed; they didn't want to get hurt like that again. They went in a headed for the training hall, where Yahiko still sat waiting for Kaoru to return from wherever.
 
Sensou attacked Kenshin first nearly cutting off his arm. `He's faster than I thought' Sensou thought as he turned and got hit with the dull side of Kenshin's sword. Sensou who had been blown back by the blow a little bit took that moment to prepare his fist for impact, when Kenshin's face collided with the fist he was hit into the dojo wall making a crater in the wall. “KENSHIN!” Kaoru and Kiseki screamed in unison. “Battousai, after I finish you and your younger sister, your friends will be next, they'll all join you in oblivion!” Sensou said. Kenshin struggled to get to his feet when he finally did he looked up angrily, he had not quiet began to get serious yet. “You will not harm Ms. Kaoru, Yahiko, Ayame, Suzume or Sano; you will leave my friends out of this matter!” Kenshin said to him. `Kenshin's younger sister?! What's going on here?' Kaoru thought.
 
~~~*Flash Back*~~~
 
“Kiseki, I'd swear that you and Kenshin were brother a sister.” Kaoru said.Kiseki froze and turned and gave a worried smile. “I guessyou never know.” Kiseki said
 
~~~*End if Flash Back*~~~
 
Kaoru gasped.
 
Inside the training hall Yahiko, Ayame, Suzume heard the crash in the wall. “Whoa what's goin' on outside? Is Kenshin in a battle?!” Yahiko said getting up to go watch. “Wait Yahiko, Kiseki says it to dangerous!” Suzume said which wasn't entirely a lie. “If she's out there I'm defiantly watchin'” He said getting jealous that a 9 year old was getting to watch a battle and he wasn't. Before Ayame and Suzume could stop him he was already outside he watched as Kenshin gave all the effort he had to defeat the psycho man opposing him.
 
Sensou looked down on the little red headed man. “Sad Battousai, long ago we would be evenly matched but now you let your prefect skills go.” Sensou said with a little disappointment in his voice. “Come find me, when you can fight like the real Battousai.” He said and vanished into his light thingy. Kaoru ran over to the short red head, which was only conscious enough to hear what Sensou said. “Kenshin! Who was that man?” Yahiko asked coming over to Kenshin as well. “No one …. You should worry about.” He said. “Kenshin stop being stupid, we have a right to know.” Kaoru said getting all angry. Kenshin passed out; the battle was too much for him. Kaoru and Yahiko turned and looked at Kiseki who stood very silently. Kaoru and Yahiko took Kenshin indoors to rest.
 
“Kiseki? I remember during the battle he had said that Kenshin had a little sister.” Kaoru whispered to her. Kiseki looked down at the floor, “Yes Kaoru, me and Kenshin are half siblings.” Kiseki whispered back. Kaoru looked at her, `I was right, Hehe I'm so smart' “I thought so; there aren't many red heads in Japan.” Kaoru answered back. Kiseki smiled and looked down at the floor. “The only way. to defeat Sensou is. to turn him Mortal.” Kiseki said. “And how would you do that, Kiseki?” Yahiko said coming up behind the two girls. “It's going to be journey to get it, I'll tell you later.” Kiseki said. “So it's an item that will turn him mortal.” Kaoru thought out loud. Kiseki nodded.
 
 
~*~
 
Hi what did you think of this chapter, I was hoping to make it longer but, Brain Dead Syndrome, homework and stuff, just not enough time to write a long chapter.
Sensou is an obnoxious idiot isn't he. ^^