Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Road ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Rouruni Kenshin does not in any way or forms belong to me. This fanfic was
written for pure entertainment reasons. So don't sue me!

Authors note: Don't sue me! Even if you do I am a broke student, so you won't get any money anyway. And this is my fist fic so don't flame me!

Lonely Road-Chapter 4
By golden_flame4

Seta then picks himself up and says: "Misao-san that hurts you know!" "I know." She says with a grin, "It is supposed to!" Seta then frowned…… "Soujiro…" She said. "Aa?" "You are frowning you know…" "Oh? Am I? I didn't notice. Anyway you look very kirei when you smile." He then smiled, the usual pleasant smile he always wore. Misao blushed, then she asked him: "Soujiro can we stop for dinner now? I'm hungry…" "Mm…well we should stop. Anyway it is getting kind of dark…" "Ok!" Misao says joyfully. So they stop, Misao takes out some biscuits from her bag and they sit down and eat. Soon they finish, Misao asks: "Soujiro, where we going to sleep? We are going to sleep here, are we?" // I hope we don't……I don't think I would be able to sleep anyway. // "Ano… Misao-san we *are* in the middle of a forest and there are no villages nearby… So we *have* to sleep here…" "How do you sleep here?!" Misao said. "I can show you. If you want me to that is." "Um……ok." Seta then takes his katana and saya out of his obi and sits down and props himself against his katana and says: "This is how." "Oh ok! Like Himura!" // This ought to be easy! // She thought. "Hai." She then does the same thing and sits besides him. "What do I with my wakizashi?" "Etto… leave it in your obi?" "Well I guessed as much…" // This is more difficult than I thought! // She then sighs and try to sleep, soon they both are asleep.
Suddenly Misao wakes up and she finds herself staring at the blade of a dagger then she screams: " Ah!!!" Then Seta jumps up and says: "Wha…?" Then the robber hauls Misao to her feet and points the dagger at her throat and says: "Give me all your money now! Otherwise your little friend here will get hurt!" Misao then throws Seta the please-save-me look. Seta then smiles and draws out his katana and says: "So you know what this is? It is a katana…" "Of course I know that!" "And do you know what it can do? It can draw blood you know…" Just after he says this he shukuchi's to the back of the robber and slashes him, and the robber falls to the ground in a dead faint. Seta then asks Misao: "Daijoubu desu ka?" "Aa, daijoubu. Arigatou Sou-kun." Seta then looks really confused, "When did you start calling me 'Sou-kun'?" "Now." "Naze?" "Because you have helped me, saved me and also because I feel like it……" And she just grinned.

~Owari~ (for now)