Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Road ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Rouruni Kenshin does not in any way or forms belong to me. This fanfic was written for pure entertainment reasons. So don't sue me!

Lonely Road-Chapter 5

By golden_flame4

Seta then just scratched his head, laughed and said: "So I guess that I have to call you 'Misao-chan' now, right?" It was almost dawn, then Misao said: "I don't mind, that is just fine with me. Sou-kun can we go yet?" "Aa…Let's go!" So they leave the clearing and start walking. While they are walking Misao suddenly asks: "Sou-kun did you kill that robber?" "Iie…I just injured him and well um… he fainted on his own accord……so I am *NOT* responsible for that! Don't worry the wound is not fatal." "Oh that's good!" Misao then smiled.

(About 6 months later)

Misao had learnt how to use her katana and wakizashi quite well already, although she could not Shuku-chi yet what she knew was enough. They are walking through a forest, again, when suddenly a large group of armed men, about 40 odd, jumped out at them and one of them (apparently the leader) said: "Well well well, what do we have here? More poor victims? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" "What do you people want?!" Misao said. "My my you are a little spitfire aren't you? Well, we want your money and your lives!" He then shouted to his comrades to attack. Then all those men ran towards then and attacked them with what ever weapons they had. Seta and Misao were fighting back to back when suddenly Seta heard Misao cry out in pain. He then quickly whirled around and saw Misao crumple around one of the attacker's katana, he caught her just before she hit the ground and then he lay her down gently and he felt really *REALLY* angry with the attackers because Misao was quite badly injured. He then Shukuchi-ed around and killed every single one of those thugs, Seta then shakes his katana clean of the blood, sheaths it and then he runs to Misao's side.
He cradles her head gently and asks: "How are you feeling right now?" "I feel terrible!" "Quiet… rest now… you are bleeding quite badly." "Sou-kun I think that I'm dying." ""Misao I have to tell you something." "Nani?" "Aishiteru Misao." Misao then smiles a small but genuine smile and says: "Mou aishiteru Sou-kun." Seta then grins, closes his eyes and lowers his head onto hers, their lips meeting in a kiss, their very first kiss. Seta soon breaks the kiss and says: "Misao-chan during these past 6 months you have helped me to feel my emotions, domo arigatou gozaimas." "That's good. I will love you always no matter what you do, Sou-kun." "Aa… me too Misao-chan." Misao then smiles happily and falls limp in his arms, Seta then starts to cry. He then goes deeper into the forest, away from all those dead bodies, carrying Misao's corpse. He then stops, digs a grave and places Misao's body into it. He then thinks // Misao-chan is dead now… What else is there to live for? // He then takes out his katana and stabs himself in the stomach, shakes it clean of his blood, sheaths it and lies down in the grave besides Misao's body and holds it's hand and says: " We will always be together forever, ne Misao-chan?" He shuts his eyes, smiles and dies.


~Owari~
~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

Authors note: Ok I know a lot of people are going to hate me for writing such a fic but… but I had a *MAJOR* writers block so I decided to end it… even I don't like the ending! Ok fine flame me if you like… Damn! People are *SO* going to hate me. Anyway if you have any other idea of how I can re-write this fic, mail me.