Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Long Untouched ❯ My Incredible Big Red Button, That Shines the Shiniest of All the Red Buttons in the World. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Memories Long Untouched

Ch. 2: My Incredible Big Red Button, That Shines the Shiniest of All the Red Buttons in the World.

A/N: Eck. I've been up all night doing homework and writing fanfiction. It's Thursday, 3 Am, right now. I don't know how long it might take me to write this. Don't complain, I wanna sleep.

But like in most good stories, peace never lasts long…

"Miss Kaoru! It's not healthy to hover over that kimono so much, that it is not."

"OH, but I want it so bad! Damn that Sano, for taking my freaking money!"

"Ack, Miss Kaoru!!!" Kenshin yelled, as she began to throw vegetables at him.

"Hey girl, bring those veggies back!"

"Miss Kaoru!!!!!!!!"

Kenshin and Kaoru were obviously at the market place.

"NO! MISS KAORU! DON"T PUSH THAT INCREDIBLE BIG RED BUTTON THAT SHINES THE SHINIEST OF ALL THE BIG RED BUTTONS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! It will make the world blow up."

"WHYYYY!!!!!!??????" Yelled a nearby shopkeeper.

"Never shall I make vegetables again!"

"You don't make them, you grow them!"

"Oh gee, my market isn't here anymore!"

"That's because the world blew up!"

*Curtains fall. Then jazzy upbeat music starts to play and it rises again. The cast comes out with their arms around each other, and bow.*

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!******))))))((((#^$#%@!$!ITDHB>J@HQE&^~~~~~

Kitsuni_1500: HAHA! I just got really hyper! TEASER! HAHA! Now you have to wait even longer for me to update. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Me_is_steel_angel: *cough* Staller. You have writer's block.

Kitsuni_1500: *Flickering blood vessel. Slowly pulls down a curtain* Bye folks, we have some issues to clear up!