Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ No One To Trust ❯ Pro. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hello all ! I am back again. I hope that this one is better than the last one that I gave out. Well till next time!
Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin.
 
Prologue: The Letter
The rain fell hard against the Aoyia, there was a light on in the dinning room. There was strong scent of alcoholic and smoke.
Inside
Come on Jiya” said a man with jet black hair with some grey/silverish streaks and soft pale blue eyes. He set his cards face down “I just want my son to meet her when she is ready.”
I don't know, Kiru” said Jiya setting his down face down and taking another drink of sake before looking at the other man again “She might be more into hurting him than bonding right now.”
Then a deal.” said Kiru smiling at Jiya.
Alright I guess.” said Okina thinking about how Misao had not been talking for three months. He looked at him.
If my son can change Misao into talking again, and acting like herself then can he can marry her.”said Kiru with a smile.
Alright” said Jiya without thinking about it.
Then it's a deal.” said Kiru with a smile shaking Jiya's hand and rising up “Then I guess I will be on my way home.”
Alright old pal” said Jiya rising and going over to open the door for Kiru.
***
Misao was about to go and see Rin-chan when she ran into a messenger boy.
“Sorry ma'am.” said the boy immediately after wards helping her up.
“It's alright” she said slightly taken back to him calling her ma'am. She brushed herself off, and then noticed the letter “Who is that for?”
“A Mister Okina.” said the boy looking at her with a slightly embarrassed face. She smiled at him and held her hand out “Here. I will take the letter to him” I'll save the kid and go see Rin some other time.
He smiled at her putting the letter in her hand “Thank you very much.”He turned leaving Misao after bowing. She sighed and turned around heading for the stairs. Okon came out from the kitchen “Is that Koaru's answer?”
“No it;s a letter for Gramps.” said Misao climbing the stairs and taking a right. She stopped in front of his office door. She knocked on it lightly before going in. He was writing something down before he looked up.
“Yes Mi-chan?” he said with a smile.
“Here ya go” she smiled laying it on his desk. It seemed like something was wrong when he flipped the envelope to open it.
“Is there something wrong?” she looked at him with a little worried look.
“No Misao, why don;t you go on out.” he said with some hesitation in his voice. Misao raised a brow “Alright”
She left the room and leaned against it shaking her head before actually leaving the floor.
Inside
Okina looked at the crest on the envelope for a moment before opening the envelope. He pulled out the letter.
Dear Jiya,
Me and my son Lucian will be coming to Kyoto to visit you again. We hope to see Miss Misao in good health. We will be there in two days. Also I remind you that we still have a deal, even if she is over the departure of Shinomori and the others.
Sincerely,
Kiru Sorarisu
Okina closed his eyes setting the paper on the desk and leaning back shaking his head. What am I going to do. There was knock on the door and Okon came in with a tray of tea. Okina looked out the window before looking at Okon “Go get Aoshi we have to talk”
Okon nodded and went out of the room. Okina closed his eyes I was thinking about her future when I did this. Please Misao forgive me.
A few moments later Okon and Aoshi both came into the room. Okon went over to the table and finished pouring the tea before leaving the room so they both could talk.
Okina inhaled and then opened his eyes “We both know about my habits of gambling.” He paused before starting again “A deal was made shortly after your departure with the other's. It might harm or make it better for Misao. But I will say she will disagree with that.” His eyes moved to the letter, and started again “The man I made the deal with will be coming in a few days to come and see her. And possibly take her with them”
Aoshi's right eye twitched so fast that it was barely even seen “The point.”
“The man's name is Kiru Sorarisu, and his son Lucian goes through women like water. I do not want Misao hurt as do you. I will have to spend a lot of time with Kiru. So that will take away my chances of watching over her.” Aoshi gave Okina a look that told the old man that he would do it and he understood. Afterwards Aoshi left the room in pure silence. He closed his eyes, She's all I have and I will not let him use her. He went up to the temple once more to find Saitoh there.
“You sent for me?” he said with a cigarette in his mouth. Aoshi detested that wretched scent. Aoshi took his place on the floor.
“A man named Kiru Sorarisu will coming to Kyoto and I want to know everything about him” said Aoshi looking straight into Saitoh's eyes. Saitoh saw that he wasn't kidding he smiled sarcastically. He let out some smoke “Very well.” He left the temple shaking his head with smile. There goes another one.
To be continued...
A/N: I know it was..well I dunno . Thank you all for reading and please leave reviews. Over and out!
Angel <3