Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Anguish ❯ chp. 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I'm back ppo! I'm sorry that I didn't go back to my reviews to check your name, but I am really thankful to the reviewer who told me that they really loved this story and why more people couldn't write like me. Also, this isn't based on the movie, so that is why Shishio is alive, not dead.
Disclaimer: No I don't own Aoshi or RK but I would like to someday. Lol.
Chp. 3
A cold voice murmured, “Aaah, so it's weasel girl again and her Aoshi-sama.” Aoshi's name was snickered. The voice belonged to cold amber eyes and to the mibu Wolf, Saitoh.
Aoshi's arms tightened around her for a moment, so she decided to take advantage of the situation and leaned into his arms and revel in the quick embrace. Who knows what he would do to her later.
“Aah. Saitoh.” Shishio mused aloud. “To what do I owe this honor of your presence?”
“I'm not here for you, I'm here to talk some business with Aoshi. So leave before I arrest you.”
Shishio left begrudgingly. Aoshi pushed Misao away from him disgustedly. “Didn't I tell you to go home before? Now look what you've done! Shishio won't stop until he gets what he wants.”
Saitoh drawled, “How nice, weasel girl actually defrosted the ice cube!” he laughed at this amusedly and continued smoking, watching the spat interestedly.
Misao fumed silently at Aoshi's callous treatment. While she fumed away, Saitoh impatiently tapped his foot. “Are you two done yet? I have other more important things to do you know. Take weasel girl with you anyways, Shinomori.”
The three left to a local restaurant, where Saitoh immediately summoned the waitress for a private room.
“Now, it's been that Saitoh is on the loose again.”
Aoshi merely lifted his eyebrow. “Why do you tell me such matters of the state as this? They mean nothing to me and you know it.”
“The stupid Battousai is carrying that stupid and foolish blissful wedded face still. His poor and simple mind isn't up to it. And with that raccoon brat guarding him, she didn't let him say yes. I also didn't want to dirty my hands with unimportant matters such as these. So who else could I turn to? It hit me the other day. Ice cube. Who else has free time all day meditating and glaring at people?”
Misao choked on her tea at this. Aoshi turned to glare at her. “What? It's true isn't it? You do sit around and glare all day and meditate, while people slave and toil around you!”
“Even weasel girl, who is usually retarded and not in the right state of mind, knows the truth.”
Saitoh's statement met an angry silence and an angry protest by Aoshi and Misao. He got up but felt like he had to put in his two cents before leaving,” To hell with you two. You'd probably make things worse. You can't even solve the problems between the two of you. So how could you help me?”
“Gah! That bastard! The nerve of him calling me weasel girl.”
“You know what Misao?”
“yes Aoshi sama?” she asked him in an eager and hopeful voice because he was finally and actually talking to her.
“Shut up. That is all I ask of you. Or is that to much to ask of you?” He stated this flatly and left.
Stunned, she sat there and contemplated his words. Strange, he was never this moody before. What's up his ass?
A/N: sorry about the short and crappy chapter ppo. But wut can I say? My mind is full of crap. Yes the poll is still on to those of you who actually read the A/N and want to vote. Weird thing is last nite (9-18-05) I was dreaming and I feel a sudden pain in my arm. I wake up to my right hand digging my nails in my left arm. Interesting huh?