Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Anguish ❯ Discovery ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey, Im back! Sorry about the late update ppo. I didn't intentionally mean it, so if you're gonna flame, flame ahead. Beware though, I have a sharp tongue and may say stuff back.
O yeah! Was in San Diego on Saturday. There was this weird event or marathon. Both women and men were wearing red dresses and running out into the streets. Strange huh? So if any of you potential reviewers know anything about this can you explain it to me in a review? Thanx, sexy Lucifer.
Chp. 2
Discovery
Finally, after years of searching, she located his location. Aoshi-sama was of course in hiding. But from who though? That was what puzzled her. Who could Aoshi-sama be afraid of? Aoshi-sama was almighty and powerful. How could he fear anyone else?
flashback
Misao was 15 and was in the dojo training with Aoshi.
“Aoshi-sama?” she asked.
“What?” he grunted.
“If you want to be the best why don't you go and prove it to people that you already are? Aren't you the best already? Because I think so at least.”
“You're naïve behavior irks me. You are still indeed a little girl.”
That was the end of the training session.
end flashback
“What did Aoshi-sama mean by naïve?” She wondered aloud.
A stranger bumped into her accidentally on the street. She fell with an “oof.” He kept on going and didn't look back her. Hearing no apology or reason for bumping into her, she huffed angrily, “watch where you're going you jerk!”
“people these days!” she muttered angrily. Because she hadn't eaten for an entire day, she felt hungry and decided to halt the search for Aoshi-sama for the moment. Aoshi-sama would wait for her after all. Her everlasting love would follow him and haunt him. She would make sure of that.
Reaching into her pocket, she found that her money bag was gone. She knew that the man who had bumped into her had taken it. She raced after him in the direction that he had left in.
Her stomach growled and she felt faint as she ran. The darned man was not only slippery but fast. She looked up at the heavens and groaned, “kami.” When would the chase end?
Why wouldn't the man just get tired and stop or trip and fall? She needed her money back to go and buy some food for herself. She sighed thinking, “People these days.”
The man rounded a corner. 'strange, this looks like the place where aoshi-sama is supposed to be hiding.' She rounded the corner along with him and rammed hard into a hard chest. Strong arms snaked around her body and covered her mouth. She struggled. But it was to no avail.
“let her go” a quiet voice said. Misao cocked her head at the direction of the owner of the voice.
“Aoshi-sama?” She whispered with tears in her eyes. She had finally found him and now she would bring him home. Finally.
“Why did you follow me here?” he growled unhappily.
She tentatively walked over to him to at least touch or see his face, but he turned away from her. He shoved her away from him as she neared. “Stay away from me Misao” he growled.
“I'm a monster now. It is best that you stay away from me. Go home”
Misao felt her heart break. “But I love you still! Remember I told you that before you left?”
His only answer was two words. “Go home.”
As she left, she bumped into another man. He stank of rotten and burned flesh. “Well what do we have here Aoshi?” he asked with genuine feigned surprise.
Aoshi looked up. For a moment an unfamiliar emotion flicked across his face. In a level and even voice he said, “Get away from her and get your hands off of her. She's mine. You can have any women here but her.”
“oh is that right? I came here to pick up a debt that you owe me. And you told me that I can have anything that I want. And what I want now is this girl.” Aoshi cursed angrily.
Misao shuddered at his creepy smile. She pulled away from him and ran to Aoshi.
“Shishio, get out of here before I make you.” But before Aoshi could finish, he was yet again interrupted.