Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Rekindled Darkness ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN:  Hi guys! Me again hope you all like. ^_~ Oh by the way chapter 8 will be posted late tonight, sorry about that (my friends have the day off witch means they do thing and drag me along <willingly> with them ^_^x)

 

Disclamer:  Sano, “Just because I’m a Casanova doesn’t mean Koniko came up with me!”

Yahiko, “Casanova… right…… Umm… Have you ever even had a girl???”

Sano, “…Well… I mean… Shut up you little boy!” with that Yahiko jumped on top of Sano’s head and started biting him…

 

Chapter 7:

 

           ;  “Kenshin…” Kaoru gasped in surprise as she looked into his face. His yellow eyes burned with rage, and his face could only be described as furious. “I-“ her sentence was halted however when Kenshin pulled her close and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

            “We’ll take about this later…” he breathed into her ear, then pulling back a taste he scooped her up into his arms.

            Kaoru looked at him with astonishment dancing in her eyes “Kenshin… I can walk…”

        &nbs p;   Kenshin authoritive look, “I’m making sure you go straight home.” ‘Where it’s safe…’

        &nbs p;   Kaoru’s face immediately darkened and was about to argue when he jumped into the trees and started to leap through them.

            Yahiko cautiously approached the main room. He was not going to fail Kenshin.  With that in mind he walked right into the room to see a women sitting on the floor with her back towards the door.

Megumi smiled softly at the boy that entered the room, he bowed in greeting and sat cross-legged on the floor.  “I’m Moujin, Yahiko, nice to meet you, “he said trying to brake the ice.

            “I’m Megumi nice to meet you.  Please remember me,” She responded with a formal bow.

            Yahiko smiled, ‘this isn’t going to be as hard as I thought.’

         &n bsp;  Sano walked into the dojo and was about to announce himself, but Yahiko and a feminine voice sounded from inside the house.  Intrigued he walked silently closer.  ‘What kind of girl would Yahiko bring home?’ He grind as he peeped into the room, only to see Yahiko sitting across from a women who looked to be the age of a older sister or young mother.  ‘Nah, maybe I’m jumping to conclusions.’  Sano thought as he saw Yahiko reach over and cares the women’s front side. ^_^

            “Yahiko! Wait!  Can’t we talk about this!  Doing this doesn’t make you a man! It only makes you a Casanova… on second thought let me!… I mean….” Sano cried, ‘Oh great, why did I just say that…..’ he thought as the two dumb founded people stared curiously in confusion.

          & nbsp; Kaoru had settled down realizing that struggling was futile and decided to enjoy being this close to Kenshin even if he was being a control freak.  She let her headrest on is shoulder as she closed her eyes in contentment.  Maybe if she pretended that she wasn’t mad at him this kind of treatment could only be classified as heavenly. 

         &n bsp;  Just then Kenshin stopped. Before she could even question a hand settled over her lips.  “Uh…?” she breathed out in surprise.  Opening her eyes she looked down.

            Kenshin read her ki and his eyes widened he had to stop this scream that was rising in her throat now!  Quickly he did the only thing he could, he kissed her.