Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Rekindled Darkness ❯ Chapter 8

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: Sorry guys no Yahiko, Megumi, or Sano in this chap, but they’ll be in the next, however, Aoshi joins the fic (sorry if I totally mess up the personalities for the oniwaban-shu hehe if I messed them up too badly let me know with suggestions if you could please and I’ll revise their part of the chap) ^_^x hope you like Koniko

 

Disclaimer: no I do not own Kenshin and co, though I’d realllly like to, anyone of you guys wanta buy it for me? ^_^

 

Chapter 8:

 

           ;  Kaoru’s eyes widened, the scream that she had threatened to let loose died away as pleasure filled her mind.  Now mind you, all the pleasure in the world wouldn’t save the baka from a long chat and a few good whacks up side the head with her bokken, but she wasn’t going to stop him from trying…

         &nbs p;  Kenshin gently pulled away, glad that her ki had relaxed. He had to admit that he was also surprised to see a short squinty-eyed man with a cloth on his nose carrying the two bodies of the men he had killed earlier that day… ‘That looks like the one that got away from me…’ he’s eyes narrowed in thought, as he looked at the other two men standing below. The first was a mousy looking man with blond (?) hair that was parted in the center and hung down on either side framing his forehead. And glasses that sat on the edge of his nose, obviously a minimal threat. The other man however, had dark black hair and piercing blue eyes, this one would be one to contend with…

             He glanced down at Kaoru who he still held protectively in his arms. Her lips were slightly parted and held an extra tinge of red from the pressure of his kiss, while her cheeks were flushed becomingly and her cerulean eyes were glazed over with passion, all of this coupled with her long black hair that innocently cupped her face and fluttered in the breeze met his gaze. He’d have to deal with these men later, right now he knew that he could not stand to loose her, so he would protect her with his life. Giving the group one last look he turned and quietly fled the scene with his Kaoru pressed closely to him.

            Aoshi looked at the bodies and narrowed his eyes, someone had obviously made very quick work of them, and must have had some skill… he then redirected his eyes back to Beshimi, “Did you see who did this?” he questioned.

             Beshimi looked up at his leader hesitantly before replying, “Yes, it was a lone man. He had a sword and red hair, but unfortunately that’s all was able to see of him before I was forced to return to you Okashira.”

            “Hummm.” Aoshi looked up thoughtfully with a hand cradling his chin. ‘Red hair…’ just then he noticed a movement out of the corner of his eye. Hannya walked accrossed the clearing and stopped before Aoshi. “Did you find out what that noise was?”

Hannya nodded, “It seems to have been a girl, I followed her through the woods until a red haired man ran off with her. Both have left the woods, and that is all I have to report Okashira.” He replied with a bow.

Aoshi nodded his thanks as he walked away franked by the other three men deep in thought…