Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Rekindled Darkness ❯ Chapter 9

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: hi guys,  I signed up for college today! Yeah! Hopefully I’ll still have a life after it starts ^_^;;; I got the last Kenshin dvd that I ordered in today, the Meiji Kenkaku Romantan, only to find out opps that’s not the revenge arc it’s the movie… L so little bummed about that oh well I’ll find it one day, anyone know the name of the dvd I’m looking for with Einshi and the revenge arc?

 

Disclaimer: If I don’t own Rurouni Kenshin, then let lighting strike me where I stand. <lighting strikes me> ok maybe I don’t…<passes out>

 

Chapter 9:

            Yahiko looked at Sano in confusion then back down at the spider that he had brushed off her shoulder. The spider also just stood on his hand for a moment with a sweatdrop before looking up at Yahiko. Yahiko’s eyes widened as he felt the spider bit his hand before scurrying up into his sleeve. “Itai! Ow! Wait a second! Hahahahahahaha!” he started to laugh as he feverishly tried to find the insect that was running rapid just beyond his reach.

            ; Megumi had long since lost her confusion and turned it over to anger, how dare he say that he could… with her! She had been content to glare at him and was about to comment when she finally noticed that Yahiko had burst out laughing and tearing at his gi. “Yahiko-chan, what is it?” she asked eyeing the boy carefully.

            Sano winced when he heard the word ‘chan’ come out attached to Yahiko’s name, ‘this isn’t going to be pretty…’

        &nb sp;   “Don’t- hahahaa- owch! Call me hahaha- Chan! Hahaha” he laughed out trying desperately to sound serious, but due to the spider he was failing miserablely…

          ;   Sano shook his head, “so you find the situation that funny?” He asked dangerously soft.

            “No- haha- no hahaha th-there-‘s- a- hahahaaha- spider-hahahaha!” by now the boy had dropped from his knees to the floor completely sprawling himself right in front of Megumi who was starting to lift his shirt up to try and find the fiend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru was almost sad to see the dojo come into sight, for Kenshin had of yet to set her down but once he did then she wasn’t too sure what would happen… She inhaled trying to memorize how this felt because she couldn’t be sure that this would ever happen again…

Finally at the dojo Kenshin set her on her feet before opening the gate for her. Nodding she entered and waited for him to shut it before the two started to walk in a conferrable silence toward the house. However as they got closer Yahiko’s laughter filled the air.

“Sounds like he’s having fun…” Kaoru whispered just loud enough for Kenshin to hear.

“Aaa” he agreed as the two neared the enterence.

However what greeted them left them both opened mouthed. There Megumi sat with Yahiko laughing uncontrollably in her lap with his gi up exposing his chest to the woman who’s hands were placed in side the upper part of the gi.

“Yahiko!” Kaoru shouted. Her eyes where wide and her face was flushed with embarrassment on what she had just witnessed. “What do you think you were doing?” She had placed her hands on her hips and taken a very loud step forward as she continued to berate the boy in front of her.

Just then a little spider scampered away from the now very flushed faced boy toward Kaoru.

“And what about you!” she turned her gaze from Yahiko to the woman that she had caught him with, “What do you think-“ she halted mid sentence however she noticed the spider charging toward her. Her already wide eyes widened larger that what most would deem humanly possible as she quickly backed up and with a squeak of fear hid behind Kenshin.