Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Announcement ❯ Opening of gifts & The wrong tea ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sano bounced up excitedly, and grabbed up the first gift.

Before Dr.Gensai, Megumi, Ayame and Suzume could ask them to open their gift first, Sano

was already doing so:

Megumi Takani & Dr. Gensai's gift, along with Ayame and Suzume: Seeing as the two were well known doctors, and

two of the best in their profession, they presented Kenshin and Sano with new Yukakta's, new pairs of Tabi and

zori for each. Ayame and Suzume made cute colorful paper cranes for the couple.

Hiko Seijirou's gift: Before they could even get to Hiko's gift, he had already vanished. Kenshin's face took on a

sickly blue color, and Sano blushed like mad as they read the small note attached to a set of three beautifully

decorated clay pots. 'Kenshin, Since I know you two are gonna have lots of hot steamy butt sex, I figure this would make things go more smoothly....ahahahahahahah!- Seijiro Hiko'. Kenshin opened all three pots to find them full of what smelled like olive oil.

Chou & Kamatari's gift: Chou and Kamatari had "borrowed" some money from Saitou's

personal stash to get new hats and a colorful flower print Kimono for Kenshin...the Kimono was from Kamatari of course.

Aoshi, Misao & the rest of the Oniwaban group's gift: Aoshi graciously bowed before Kenshin, and presented him

with his special herbal energy tea, that he'd made from herbs he'd collected himself. The tea leaves were in a large red jar with a yellow ribbon holding the corked top on. Misao's present was a western style brush and comb set with

assorted colored ribbons to tie back Kesnhin's hair with. As Kenshin opened the gifts, Misao went on and on about how a guy with such beautiful hair should have a brush and comb. Okon, Omasu and Okina presented a very large bottle of Sake. Sano could hardly hold his drool at the sight of it.

Ms. Tae & Tsubame's gift: Tae & Tsubamae had purchased a large bale of rice for the happy couple.

Sano's Gambling hall buddies' gift: The guys from the gambling hall had decided to return some of Sano's

money he'd lost to them gambling. Sano took the money, and was scolded by Kaoru when he promised to come back down to the hall for a game with it.

Kaoru & Yahiko's gift: Kaoru and Yahiko baked a dozen homemade Ohagi, that Sano poked and sniffed at worridly knowing that Kaoru had a hand in making them. There was a sigh of relief upon hearing that Megumi had supervised the cooking ^_^.

Katsu's gift: Katsu had been working like mad on a special portrait of Sano and Kenshin holding hands after

he'd heard the news. As much as he'd hated making such a portrait, he could tell Sano loved it. To Katsu, Sano's happiness made it all worth while.

Kenshin's surprise gift to Sano: Before everyone left Kenshin announced that he too had a

surprise for Sano. He quickly darted off behind the dojo and came back around the corner stumbling and almost

falling, as he carried a long object wrapped in cloth towards the group. The shock was evident on Sanosuke's face as

he opened the cloth to reveal a new Zanbatou! Kenshin blushed and coyly admitted that he wanted to see Sano hold one again, because he looked so hot carrying such a big weapon.

After all presents were opened, Sano scooped Kenshin up in his arms and began to carry him towards the dojo entrance. Before making his way inside, he acknowledged the few remaining with a sly grin and a wink. Tae took this as her cue to bring things to a close and announced that the party was officially over!

As soon as Kenshin arrived in the house, he put on a pot of water for tea. After such a long and slightly

stressing day, he figured Aoshi's tea would do him some good.

Though after he'd finished a cup, he noted that something was odd about the flavor, and it gave him a slight buzz,

but he figured it was just the special herbs. Sano was sitting back against the huge jug of Sake when Kenshin offered him a cup of tea.

"Nah, Sano declined, I never touch that strange herbal stuff, I just need to pour a nice cup of warm Sake."

Kenshin shrugged at the reply, and whirled around on his futon as his body became more unsteady.

"S--Sano, Is it just me, or is it really hot in here??!" Kenshin gasped as beads of sweat ran down his pale face.

"Hey, there now Kenshin, Do you need to lie down??," Sano asked as he worriedly pressed a hand to Kenshin's forehead. "I'll move the lamp if you're too hot." At that, Sano gently lowered Kenshin down onto his futon. "Come to think of it, you should probably get out of those heavy clothes too." Sano said, as he moved from Kenshin and turned to hang up the lamp across the room.

Sano almost lost his grip on the lamp, and his eyes widened upon hearing Kenshin's heavy panting and moaning behind him.

"Ah!!!! Sanoooooo!!!! I need you!!", Kenshin screamed. Sano turned to see Kenshin in the most erotic position he'd ever seen. Kenshin was arched back on his sleeping roll, with one hand rubbing his chest and the other rubbing between his legs roughly. There was a heavy red flush on his lovely pale face and his hair was spread out like silk on the futon. "Ke-Ke-KENSHIN!!!!," Sano stammered, as he watched Kenshin with his eyes bugged out. "This is a bad time to get all horny, we're still under the missy's roof!!

She'll hear us!"

Just as Sano had predicted Kaoru's shadow appeared outside the door of their room.

"Is everything all right in there guys? I though I heard Kenshin screaming!"

"Uhh...It's nothing, Sano lied, "I accidentally stepped on Kenshin's foot!" Kenshin was still on the bed squirming, but before he could make anymore noise, Sano had his mouth covered with his hand.

Luckily, Kaoru seemed to buy Sano's lame story, and began to slip away from the door to her

own room. Sano let out a sigh of relief, and whispered to Kenshin, "If I lift my hand, will you promise to be quiet??" Kenshin nodded, and let out what sounded like a muffled yes. Sano slipped his hand from Kenshin's mouth but simply moved it around to hold Kenshin's tiny face in his hand.

"So, what's made ya all hot n' bothered so suddenly?"

Kenshin shifted under Sano. "I don't know...Kenshin groaned, trying to sit up.

Sano shoved Kenshin back down onto the futon harshly, receiving an "oro" from Kenshin.

"Since you started already I might as well finish it, eh Kenshin? Let's just try to be a bit more quite for the missys'sake," Sano whispered.

Kenshin's surprised face turned into a seductive smile as Sano began to remove his clothing.

Throughout the Kamiya dojo the rest of the occupants, and guests that stayed were fast asleep.

All except Kaoru Kamiya who frustratedly covered her head under her covers trying to block

out the muffled moans coming from the room across the hall.

....ughhhhh writers block!!!!! LOL, sorry for leaving everyone waiting so long for an update!

I hope you like this chapter, even though it's mad short ^_^;;!

The last chapter of this story will come a little sooner than this one did.