Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Announcement ❯ ~Tea mystery revealed~ (Final Chapter) ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 5 (Final chapter): ~Tea mystery revealed~

The next morning Kenshin awoke with a horrible splitting headache.

"Sano, what happened last night...I feel like I've been beaten by Ms. Kaoru's

Shinai a thousand times over, that I do...*groan*."

Sano pulled Kenshin close into his arms, and stroked his pounding temples.

"To be honest with you, I'm not so sure what was going on with you last night

myself," Sano admitted.

"Wha--?? What did I do Sano??!!"

…….

"Tell me!!," Kenshin pleaded, but in the midst of over exciting himself, felt another

jolt of pain shoot through his head.

"Itaiiii!"

"Hey! Hey! Don't get stressed out, you're just making it worse!,"

Sano chided, pushing Kenshin back down onto his pillow.

"It was really strange...one minute you were drinkin some tea, and the next you're on your back...touching yourself." Sano averted his glance from Kenshin between his last few words.

"Touching--myself??," Kenshin repeated but in a hushed voice, a blush

slowly creeping to his cheeks.

"Y--Yeah, and, well...Since you were so loud, and missy heard ya, I had to calm you down."

"WHATTTT!!!---Itai...ORORORO!!~~~~." Kenshin popped up, but instantly slunk back down in pain.

"KENSHIN! How many times do I have to tell ya, calm down! You're in no condition to panic like that!,"

Sano scolded now slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry Sano...but, did Ms. Kaoru get angry?? I hope I didn't do anythi-"

"Nah," Sano interrupted, by placing two fingers against Kenshin's lips, then moving up to massage the weary rurouni's scalp making Kenshin shudder.

"I lied and told her that I'd stepped on your foot or something, and she bought it."

"It's ok, Kenshin."

"Thank you, Sano".

Sano leaned over his fiancee, for a soft kiss before climbing out of bed to see what was

happening around the dojo. Kenshin attempted to push his tiny body from the bed to join him, but stopped, eased back down and nodded, when he received a warning glare from his lover.

Sano released a bear like yawn and began stalking the dojo.

"OI!!! Missy!, Brat (Yahiko)!! Missy, Did ya cook any breakfast??"

Making his way to the dining area, Sano found a small note folded up on the table. He skimmed through the letter, and ran back to the room to Kenshin.

Kenshin noticed when Sano opened the door he had the cutest grin on his face. "What's going on Sano??

What do you have there???"

Sano shuffled over to Kenshin's side, and playfully growled at him to lay back down.

"It's a letter from missy and Yahiko...It says they went shopping in town for a while... I hope she's shopping for some good food!," Sano fumed whilst crushing the letter.

"Sano, if your hungry I can always fix you something for breakfast," Kenshin smiled..."you know, I mean--I am your," Kenshin stammered and lost his words once again.

"Heh heh, yah your cooking tastes much better than the missy's Kenshin, so you can cook me all the food you want!"

Kenshin blushed and smiled. "I'm glad you like my cooking Sano".

Sano gave Kenshin a stern but sly look. "Didn't I tell ya to lay down? Jeeze your like a lil weed...ya keep

popin up!" Kenshin lunged into Sano giving him a firm hug. "I'm really feeling a bit better now Sano, that I am, honest".

Sano buried his nose in Kenshins soft hair, sliding his fingers into the warm red strands until his fingers

got caught in the tangled ends. "ORO!!!," Kenshin started as Sano yanked at the tangles frustrated.

"Hmm...well, I guess with so much of it, it's bound to get this way eventually".

"Y-Yeah...I guess I'm not much for hair maintenance,"...Kenshin admitted.

"Hey! We did get some nice combs and brushes from Misao! I'll get em!"

Sano giggled like a giddy little girl, "Come'on Kenshinnnnn, lets get this hair untangled".

Sano began to gently comb and brush Kenshin's hair separating the tangled strands, listening to Kenshin purr the whole while. "You're really into all of this pampering aren't ya Kenshin?? I had no idea you'd be the type who likes to be spoiled."

Kenshin sighed, his back pressed firmly against Sano's chest, "I guess...I've never had anyone pay this much attention to me before...I like it-&".

Sano combed Kenshin's hair thoroughly until it was as strait as it could get. After which, Sano gathered the long red hair into his hand and inhaled deeply. "Kenshin, You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this".

"Your hair smells so nice….in fact, it's making me hungry," Sano whined.

"Sano, I think I'm ok now, and I can make us something to eat if that's ok with you".

"Well, if you really feel ok...."

Sano paused and grinned wide..."Then get in that kitchen and fix me some breakfast woman!!," he teased, slapping Kenshin's rear as he walked from the room.

"Sa----no!!"

After Kenshin prepares what food Kaoru has left for them and sets the table,

Sano plops down with one leg raised in his usual fashion, but waits for Kenshin to sit, before starting. Kenshin couldn't help but smile and shake his head at the sight of Sano attempting to wait on him, stomach growling and all.

/He's trying so hard to be polite…but he seems to be having a hard time of it, that he is./

Hey Kenshin…OI!! Wake up baka! Kenshin was snapped out of his thoughts to hear Sano's usual rude language, which was fine with Kenshin. Sano didn't need to try to impress him with good manners or anything else.

Kenshin already accepted that Sano would be Sano, and this was the man he'd fallen in love with.

After their meal was finished Kenshin took out the jar of tea leaves, and began preparing a few cups of Aoshi's special tea.

Sano was still reluctant to try it. "Well, I don't know…I'm just not a big tea drinker Kenshin," Sano argued. Kenshin sighed and went to fetch Sano some of the Sake they'd received at the party. "Hey, Kenshin. I promise I'll have a cup with ya later tonight ok". Kenshin simply smiled and nodded.

Meanwhile, back in Kyoto at the Aoiya:

Okina is frantically searching for his lost jar of aphrodisiac tea that he'd left in the shed.

"HEYYYYY!! Misao! Aoshi!"

Fearing that their master was in danger Aoshi and Misao burst into the shed poised with weapons ready.

"What's the problem master Okina?!"

"Yeah, we heard a loud racket and screaming", Misao reported.

"Ah, ahem". Okina tried his best at composing himself in a manner befitting master of the Oniwaban, but….he's a spaz. "Have either of you seen my special herbal love tea??!! I left it right here on the shelf", Okina patted the spot to illustrate it's location. "The contents were in a special porcelain jar at first but it got broken, and I had to place my tea in a red jar instead". Suddenly Aoshi's eyes got huge.

"Ah! So, Aoshi, you know something about my tea??"

……

"Please! I have a date tonite with a lovely gal and I reallllly need it!!"

"No, I have no idea. I regret that I could not be of more help to you master", Aoshi lied.

"I'm so sorry master Okina, next time we go looking for herbs, I'll help ya pick out some new ones for your tea!", Misao promised.

Okina could only hold back his impending tears, sigh and leave the shed defeated. Misao followed close behind offering her comfort.

Aoshi however, stayed behind to weigh the consequences of his actions.

/Master Okina was so plastered at the party that he didn't even realize I'd given his tea away, but if I continue in this lie It would be most dishonorable to my master, and the residents of the Kamiya Dojo may suffer ill effects of the brew…./

"Ah…the hell with them all…I need to meditate".

Kenshin happily watched as Sano slowly sipped his cup of tea…

"You were right, this ain't bad Kenshin. As a mater of fact I think I'll have another cup".

"Ok, Sano, but try not to over do it, you're already on your second cup".

"Hey Kenshin…."

"Yes Sano??"

"…Is it hot in here to you??"

Drink up horny cowboy…

-Fin-