Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Answer To Her Prayers ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Answer To Her Prayers


Chapter one

By Kagome_13

Disclaimer: Don’t own Kenshin

I was thinking of doing and Kenshin and Karou fan fiction and here it is. So please review and tell me what you think of it. Also this it fanfic is a Alter University


Blood poured out of her mouth, like a river. She had a wound on her stomach from the two men, whom had been send to kill her. Her body lied on the grass in central park, New York .

Her beautiful blue-black hair was matted from her dried blood. Her blue eyes stare into the heaven praying for someone to save her.

‘I am going to die alone.’ thought the young girl as the two men start to finish digging her grave.

The young girl name was Karou Kamiya. She was of Japanese and European decedents. Her beautiful blue-black hair she had inherited from her father and her eyes that she got from her mother.

“Come on Fred. Let get this job done with. I am starting to get the creeps.’’ said one of the men

“All right, Joe.’’ spoke the man named Fred. He went to go a reach for Karou, but something stops him. A growl, that was low deep meaning sound growl. The growl came from a huge brown wolf, which had the look of something to kill.

The man named Fred was trembling in fear. The other man named Joe got impatience wait for Fred to come with the girl. So he want to them.

“Fred Hurry Up.’’ spoke Joe as he went to see want was the hold up was. He too saw the wolf and starts to trembling in fear.

Out of the shadow behind the wolf came out a man. This man has long red hair that was pulled back into a high ponytail. He had two swords on his hips, and he was a wear modern clothes. His eyes were a burning amber coloring. He stops and stands right next to the wolf and stare at the two men. He then said to the wolf.

“Sano, Kill them.’’

The brown wolf was happy to obey, for these men had tried to kill an innocence girl. It was time for want they deserve.

The young man walk slowly to the young girl, that was on the ground and he looked her in the eyes. Karou stared into those lovely amber eyes and ask him a simple question.

“Who are you?’’

“I have came to asked your prayers.’’ said the man as he picked her up. He started to walk back into the shadow, but not before he call back the huge wolf name Sano.



So what do you think? Good or Bad? If I have a lot of reviews or maybe just one or two. I may update for your guys Christmas present, so please read and review
Bye
Kagome_13