Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Answer To Her Prayers ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Answer To Her Prayers

Chapter two

By Kagome_13

Disclaimer: Don’t own Kenshin, I wish I did, cause I would play with his red hair and brush everyday.

Here is chapter 2 of The Answer To Her Prayer, Thank you for all your lovely review, and I am sorry for my poor grammar and spelling errors. My Editor lightningharu is currently sick and also is not answering my emails, but if someone would like to edit my stories just email or send a review.
Bye
Kagome

Once the man with red hair picked up Karou. She had fainted from the lost of blood. The man carried the black-haired girl to a cemetery; he then carefully put her on the soft grass. The red haired man then go kneel down next to the girl, and the red hair man cut his waist with a knife.

The huge wolf called Sano let a bark to his friend.

“Sano, I must save her.’’ said the man as he feed Karou his blood.

His not human, no he was a vampire. Himura Battosai was his name and the huge wolf that was by his side, was a werewolf named Sagara Sanosuke. Sano for short.

Battosai continue to feed Karou his blood, even through she start to cough some of it. When it went down her throat. Soon after Battosai was weak and hunger, he needs to feed so he told Sano to watch after the girl.

Sano walk to the young girl and lie next to her, trying to share his body heat. Battosai left Sano and the girl. He walking past an ally, when he saw three thugs mug a man.

“Blood’’ whisper Battosai as he walked into the ally.

One of the thugs had the man against the wall. While the other two surround the first one.

“Now gave us your money or die.’’ said one of the thugs as he pull out a knife.

‘This is… all. I…have.’’ stutter the man as he gave them his wallet.

“Should you guys be picking on someone your own size?’’ asked Battosai as he leaned against the wall.

The three man looked at the man with red haired, and thought he would be an easy target.

“Bill, let him go.’’ said one of the thugs.

The one name bill let go of the man and he pushed him out of the ally. That man was grateful, and he ran like the devil was after him. Once the poor man was out of sight. Battosai showed his true nature to the men. His teeth grow long and his nail looked like claws.

“What the hell?’’ stutter a man

“What are you?’’ said the leader as he tried to find his weapon.

Battosai flash them a smile, showing them his fangs and said

“Your Worst Nightmare.’’ then he attack the thugs, and bitten into their neck drinking their bloods.

So what do you think? I think I have a thing for Vampire don’t you think so? I am just scared of getting bitten; cause it sound like it hurts. Read and Review Please. Merry Christmas and have a Happy new year.
Bye
Kagome