Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Answer To Her Prayers ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Answer To Her Prayers.

Chapter three

By Kagome_13

Disclaimer: Don’t own Kenshin.

“Speaking”
‘Thought’
& #8216;Talking to each other’

Hey it me Kagome. As you can tell, I really don’t have a life, and I get board really easily. So here is another chapter of the Answer to her prayers. Read and Review. I love Reviews, that probably why; I can’t wait to write another chapter for your guys.

Bye
Kagome


The young girl name Karou, her body start to go through changes. Her long black grow longer and more beautiful. The wound that was on her stomach area, had healed and the blood that was on her clothing had vanished.

Her skin was paler, but it made her look gorgeous. Her nails were longer and elegant. Karou’s stomach stat to rebel against her, and she start to throw up her human blood.

Sano the wolf, look at the girl as she coughs out her blood. Sano start to use his psyche power to communicate with Battosai.

Battosai the girl need your help. She is throw up her human blood.’

In the ally, Battosai heard Sano called for him as he drank the blood of his prey.

‘I’m coming. Make sure she is safe from harm.’ thought Battosai as he drop his victim and start to fly toward Karou.

‘Okay’ thought Sano as he sniff around the graveyard. Battosai arrived at the graveyard, he walk to the girl. He then picked her up and holds her tightly against his check. He used his psyche powers to block some of the pain of her change.

Karou’s inside felt like there were on fire. She felt like she could not breath anymore. She opens her eyes to found the face of the man who had save her.

“Help me.’’ Karou whimper as she stomach again felt like throw up.

Don’t worry Beloved. I will protect you.’ said a deep voice in her mind. The red hair man’s hand came to stroke her hair.

With the simple gesture of stroking her hair, Karou felt at peace. He stomach stop rebellion against her. The man stood up with Karou in his arms. He asked

“What is your name?’’

Karou looked up into the man’s amber eyes and said
“Karou’’

The man smiled his fangs showed and he said

“Well Karou is nice to meet you. My name is Himura Battosai.’’

“Nice to meet you too.’’ said Karou as she looked closely at his teeth.

The huge wolf let out a bark.

“Oh, I almost forget. This is Sano.’’ said Battosai as the wolf came up to Battosai. The wolf was enormous; his head reach up to Battosai’s waist.

“Can I touch him?’’ asked Karou as she reach out her hand to touch the brown wolf. The wolf was just happy to get pet by a pretty girl.

“Karou it time to go to sleep.’’ order Battosai

“What?’’ she said as she looked at Battosai weirdly.

All of sudden her body felt really heavy like lead, and her eyes lid could barely stay open. This man with red hair, amber eyes, and the X-scar on his left check, who use his voice to command her to sleep. Once Karou was asleep, Battosai carried her to a coffin. The coffin was located in a burial chamber. He put her gently in the coffin.

Then he got inside the coffin himself, but not before he order Sano to watch out for them. When Sano settle for the night. Battosai closed the lid of the coffin, he got comfort and he cuddle next to his mate. Who was named Karou, and he played with her black hair. Before he fell in a deep sleep.

I like to read Christine Feehan’s books. There are about vampires, there are very good, and if you like romance. You definably did to read them. Read And Review. Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year too.
Bye
Kagome
P.S sorry for short cha