Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Answer To Her Prayers ❯ 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here’s chapter four edited!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin.

The Answer To Her Prayers

Chapter Four

By: Kagome13

The blood ran down this throat, as he guzzled every last bit down his needy tongue. The sweet and salty liquid traveled down his throat, making him crave for more.

He carelessly dropped his victim onto the ground. He had sensed Himura the Battousai, near by around in the area he was in. The creature leaped off into the night sky, in search of Battousai, The Vampire Prince.

Battousai had woken up from his deep slumber, when he had sensed something evil, making it’s way towards his and his precious mate. He stepped out of their coffin, and gently lifted his mate into his arms, as he carried her to a safer place. Tonight was to be chaotic.

Sano had morphed back into his original human form.

Sano was tall, taller than Battousai by a foot or so. He had brown spiky hair and brown eyes, that held much mischief and joy in them.

“Yo, Battousai, isn’t it a fine night?” He asked as he smiled, watching his friend carry the little missy. They looked quite a pair together.

“Yes Sano, it is indeed a fine night.” He answered back as he flew up into the sky, without any words left to say.

“Meet me at the house.” A voice echoed in Sano’s mind.

“Damn you to hell, vampires.” Whispered Sano as he morphed back into his wolf form, and took off towards the streets, to his destination.

Battousai landed in front of a house. The house itself was humongous. It looked like it had many rooms. He used his physic powers to open up the front door. He stepped in, and started to head up the stairs, with Kaoru in his arms, as he finally found a comfy room for her to reside in.

The room was beautifully decorated. The walls were a light purplish color, and there were a ton of candles surrounding the entire room. Battousai walked over to the bed, and gently laid Kaoru on top of it. He then commanded for her to wake.

Kaoru woke up from her sleep. She felt a gentle hand stroking her hair, like the night before. She opened up her sapphire eyes, and stared in awe at the room she was in. She looked around, and her eyes found the red headed stranger, sitting next to her, amusement played in his eyes.

“Hello, little one. How do you feel?” He asked as his amber eyes filled with worry.

“I feel fine, thank you for asking.” She answered back as she sat up on the bed.

“That is good to hear.”

“Who is that?” Kaoru asked

“That is Sano. We’re up here!” Battousai called back down.

The sound of heavy footsteps echoed throughout the entire house, as a tall man with brown spiky hair appeared through the doorway

“How are ya doing, little missy?” Sano asked

Kaoru looked at the brown headed stranger, and noticed that his eyes looked the same as the large wolf’s eyes, she had seen the other night.

“Hey, where is the wolf?” Kaoru asked as she looked around, searching for the missing wolf.

Both men stared at her and then started to laugh.

“Kaoru, Sano is a werewolf.”

“What!” Kaoru yelled as she jumped to her feet, disbelief in her eyes.

“It seems as though she does not believe in werewolves.” Sano said as he smiled

“Well then, why don’t you just show her the real truth?” Battousai said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Okay.” Sano then turned back into his huge brown wolf form once more.

Kaoru stared in awe at the beautiful creature before her. In her dream she had remembered there was a wolf and a red headed man that had fangs, and her insides were on fire, the pain was very intense.

“You are the same wolf from last night!” Kaoru said as she knelt down in front of him.

Sano barked his answer.

“Wow!” She said as she leaned forward to pet his fur, loving the softness of it against her fingertips.

Battousai sensed an evil presence nearing into his territory. He quickly stood up form where he had been sitting.

“I will be back shortly, Kaoru. Wait for me.” Battousai said as he gave Kaoru a Kiss. He walked out of the door, grabbing his sword in the process, and stepped out into the night’s cool breeze, to fight a man of his own kind.

“Watch over my mate. I’m putting my trust in you Sano, do not fail me.” Battousai said as he sent his message through telepathically to Sano’s mind.

Kaoru blushed a deep red when Battousai had leaned forward and kissed her

She watched his retreating back, hoping that everything would be okay, and silently hoping for his return.

So what do you think? Good or bad? Thanks to Sapphire Lupe for editing my stories. She is the best.

Bye
Kagome13