Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Answer To Her Prayers ❯ 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Seven edited!

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin.


Author’s Note: I hope this chapter is good. I was listening to RENT and The Phantom of the Opera. I am sorry; but I am going to take longer to update my stories, because I am going to start practice for a play called Odd Couple and swimming soon. So I hope that you guys will be okay with that.

The Answer To Her Prayer

Chapter Seven

By: Kagome13

Battousai walked through the city looking for prey. He roamed the area, and found three men walking around. They had been drinking too much beer, and they were walking funny.

Battousai could tell that these men would not be missed. His senses told him that they hit their women and children. He felt disgusted by them. The men walked right past Battousai, but one of the men noticed him.

“Hey look what I found, a freak.’’ said the man who got a little bit too close to Battousai.

“Hey there little man. Is it passed your bedtime?’’ asked one of the drunks. All of the men laughed at the joke. Battousai just chuckled.

“Hey, little man, what is so funny? You’re going to die tonight, whatz so funny bout dat?’’ said one of the men as he pulled out a dagger. The other men took out there daggers as well, and all charged towards Battousai.

Battousai just smirked and said to the men “It is you, who is going to die, be prepared, for your worst nightmare.’’ As fast as lightening, Battousai bit down on the closest man. The two other men saw what he did and started to scream. Battousai then dropped his victim, and then he attacked the other two idiots.

Once Battousai was done with his victims, Battousai felt his strength returning to him. He began to look for more victims, for their blood would help his mate.

He found a hooker and drank her blood. Her blood would be enough for his mate. He then left body on the ground for the police to find her later. He then headed back home to where his mate was.
Kaoru woke up, but since she lost so much blood, when she let Battousai drink from her, her time was running out.

Sano had kept a close eye on her. Kaoru’s body felt like lead and she hurt everywhere, especially on her neck. She felt light headed and she welcomed the darkness.

Battousai walked into the bedroom, to see Kaoru still asleep on the bed and Sano on the ground. Sano noticed that Battousai was here and spoke to him “She woke up and then fell back asleep, a couple of minutes ago.’’

“Okay, you can go now.’’ Battousai said as he walked over to Kaoru.

Sano left the two alone and went to go in search for his dinner.

“Kaoru Koishii, it is time to wake up.’’ Battousai said as he leaned closer to Kaoru’s ear.

Kaoru heard a sound, it sounded like a voice. A deep voice, it was a guy’s. Battousai cut his neck to let his blood run free. He then lifted Kaoru’s head up and let her drink. She felt something go down her throat. It tasted like something sweet and was very addicting.

She continued to drink and slowly her energy started to return. Battousai soon knew when Kaoru had had enough. He stopped her from feeding. Kaoru slowly then started to wake.

The first thing she noticed was that Battousai was sitting in front of her, and there was blood running down his neck.

“What happened to you.’’ Kaoru asked, worry stretched in her voice.

“Nothing.’’ Battousai replied back as he put a hand to his neck.

Kaoru licked around her teeth and noticed that the taste of blood was there. She then looked at the Battousai and then his fangs.

“What the hell did you do to me!’’ Kaoru screamed

To Be Continued….

Please review! I hope you liked this chapter!

Bye

Kagome13