Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The Answer To Her Prayers ❯ 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Answer To Her Prayer

Chapter six

By Kagome_13

Disclaimer: Don’t own Rurouni Kenshin

Thank you for all your wonderful reviews. I love reading them and I love emails. So feel free to email me. I really hope that you’re like this chapter. So please read and review

Bye
Kagome

Sano turned back into his human form to catch Battousai as he fall. Sano caught him and carry him to the bed.

“What happen to him?’’ asked Kaoru

“He was in a fight.’’ said Sano as he gently put Battousai in bed

“With want?’’

“A vampire.’’

“Oh.’’ Kaoru still could believe that vampires and werewolves were real, but this men had rescuer her. So she did not ask any more questions.

“What can I do to help?’’ asked Kaoru as she watch the man that saved her suffer.

“Watch him while I go get mud and herbs.’’ spoke Sano as he left them to go get the items.

Kaoru slowly walked to the side of the bed. Battousai was lying on the bed, white and pale. On his clothes were blood from his wounds, and he was moaning in pain.

Kaoru slowly bought her hand up to his face and cupped his face. His face felt cold and wet. Battousai could feel and smell his mate nearby.

Her hands felt soft and warm against his cold face. Battousai slowly regain consciousness. The first person her saw was she, with worry blue eyes.

“Kaoru…’’ he groaned as he hand went to join her,

“Battousai.’’ said Kaoru as tears start to form in her eyes.

“You are alive.’’

“Aye, I am’’

Sano came running into the room, with the supplies. He was carrying a bowl of mud, some herbs, and some candles.

“Kaoru, spit on the mud as you pat them on Battousai’s wound.’’ said Sano as he gave her the bowl of mud.

“Is that sanity.’’ she asked

“Yes.’’ said Battousai as he laugh a little at her face.

Kaoru spit on the mud and then put them onto Battousai’s wounds. She pats them in.

“He need blood.’’ said Sano as he start to light the candles. Kaoru looked at him.

“Battousai, you need blood.’’ said Sano as he lift his hand toward Battousai’s mouth

“No…’’ he moaned as he moved his face

‘I don’t want you blood.’ said the voice in Sano’s head

“Kaoru, I think you better gave him blood.’’ said Sano as he moved from Battousai.

“Okay.’’ she said as she moved close to Battousai.

Kaoru looked in to his eyes and could tell that he was in great pain. Kaoru lift her hand up and bought her wrist to his lips. Battousai grabbed her wrist lightly and start to kiss it. They both continue to look into each other eyes. Battousai bite down on her wrist slowly drank her blood.

Kaoru gasped in pleasure as he drank her blood. The taste of Kaoru’s blood was addicting and so sweet. Slowly Kaoru’s energy was drain from her and was put into Battousai.

Battousai licked the wounds from Kaoru’s waist. His body was stronger now and he goes hunt for more blood for him and his mate. Kaoru slowly start to fall and he caught her. He gently put her on the bed, where he just laid. He then looks at Sano and said “I am going to go hunt. Watch out for her, for me.’’

“What I am, a babysitting.’’ he said

“Yes.’’ said Battousai as he walked out the bedroom

“Watch her while I go hunt, Sano.’’ mimicked Sano as he watch the missy.

‘I heard that Sano.’’ said a voice in his head

‘Damn you, Vampires.’ thought Sano as heard Battousai’s laugh



So what do you think? Good or Bad? Review !!! I love mail. It is 10:57pm and I am sleepily so I am going to bed now. I am planning on update most of my stories. I am thinking of writing a new Kenshin and Kaoru story and an Inuyasha and Kagome story. So yeah

Bye
Kagome