Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ The whispering sound of heart ❯ The day couldn’t just get any batter ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author: are-en1
 
Title: The whispering sound of heart
 
Summary: To fall in love is easy, but what measure length you will go to prove that you love him? Will letting go is worthy or to keep hold is enough?
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot. All the character does not belong to me.
 
A/N: Ok, this going be a serial short chapter. I want to know if you think I should or should not continue it. It going to be a little offs me because I get this in goofy mood. You can complain on anything like this story suck, I shouldn't continue or I am worse author ever existed EXCEPT my grammar, which I try really hard to improves it. K? Title and summary MAYBE change latter. I'm still thinking a good name and summary for the story.
 
“Talking”
 
`Thinking'
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chapter 1: The day couldn't just get any batter
 
 
It was a fine morning. The birds are singing nature songs. Winds blowing the fallen leaves and the sun brighten warmth giving the life to the earth.
 
And somewhere, in middle Tokyo, Japan. In one particular house, one room decorated with soft cream painted wall room. A girl named Kamiya Kaoru in age 16, was out ready to take the world….
 
“Hmphmhmp”
 
In few more minutes that is. Because now she was slumbering peacefully, dreaming of certain red head guy that she had to know for so long….
 
BIP BIP BIP BI-
 
CRASH
 
“Dammed, gimmie more minutes. And in middle of the best part”
 
SNORES
 
Yup, that was our favorite teenager. She is sleeping again. With hopes that everything will turn out ok. But unfortunately she must face the reality. That life has not turn to the things you want them to turn to. Because exactly 10 minutes after that, knocking sound of flash connect to hard wooden door could be heard.
 
“Kaoru, are you waking up already?”
 
Kaoru muffle her incorrect words behind the heavy warm blanket was the answer,
 
“Kaoru, you going to be late for first day schooling. It almost 6.48 am already”
 
And it took that reality to make her sits up and gaps. Glancing at the broke alarm clock stop at 6.30 am, her blue eyes widen, “OMG, I'm going to be late” she dash from the comfort of the bed to the bathroom to take a short bath. “Dam, it should be against the law for a bed to be that comfort. Now I AM going to be late. And the first day of school of all that grrr…” Brushing her teeth and quickly took a cold short shower, she jump out her bathroom to and hurriedly change to her school uniform. All along muttering the words “Oh my god I AM SO late”.
 
Almost jump from the second floor of the house to the main hall, she rush to the front door only to be great from the kitchen by her father appearance, wearing a cream apron, hand in mid air, preparing their break first. “Kaoru, eat first” His father voice spoke clamly. A gentle fatherly smile adores his aging face.
 
“Sorry dad can't do. I am late. See you after school dad” With that she rushes to the front door and headed outside.
 
Leaving her father gaps in the kitchen, shaking his head, Mr. Kamiya sigh tiredly, “When that girl will ever learn?”
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Somewhere in the street of Tokyo, Kaoru was running like the devil himself was on her trail.
 
“OMG! OMG! OMG! I AM SO late”
 
Running faster that can put the track to shame, Kaoru pass several block before the building of her school come to her view. The school building was not something that not to be miss easily, especially the huge old clock at the top of the building roof, and while short needle of the clock already at number 7 while the long needle making it way close to number 6 and the long thin needle was working it was to 9 and moving slowly like teasing her, stating that it was almost 7.30 am was not something that she needed in such hurried condition.
 
Pushing with whatever energy that she has, she ran against the time. Hoping with miraclely that she made it in time before…
 
DONG DONG
 
“MADE IT” She shouts aloud, making passer by student turn and looked at her with wired expression. Blushing a nice shade of red because of embarrassment. She turn to be greet with non other than ever famously discipline teacher-
 
“Late again huh Tanuki?”
 
Mr. Hajime Saitou.
 
Kaoru wrinkles her nose and shift at her spot, “I am NOT late. I make it barely in time”
 
Saitou smirk, “Really, well, my watch say you late 2 minutes” He show his watch which stated already 7.33 am as an empathies to his words.
 
Kaoru mouth open and close like a fish, she blink once, twice in disbelieve, “But-”
 
“Shush it Tanuki. Unless you want another detention”
 
“Urgh, you are SO mean. I make it by the time. You knew it. You did this on purpose” Her eyes narrow accusingly.
 
Everyone knew Saitou wrist watch always 2 or 3 minutes faster. And been caught by him, well lets just say it the day was not going to start as you plan it.
 
Instate Saitou smirk again, flashing her with his everly famous Mibu smiles, “Well, that's too bad. Because I am the discipline teacher and I say you late” And wrote something in the paper before handed to her, “Next time wake up early. Didn't they say early bird get their worms?”
 
“Urgh, that was not fair. And they say you should be my Uncle. Are you SURE we even related. I mean, you probably been throw in wrong family. Switch a roo case?” Kaoru say with hopes.
 
Saitou eyebrow twitch at that remarks, “Tough luck. I am by birth right IS your uncle. But a rule is a rule and that makes the world. You late and get detention and no excuses.” He grunt under his breath about his luck to have a nephew who is hard to listen to elders, “Now hurry and get loss or you miss your other class”
 
Grunting, she dash pass smirking Saitou and headed to her locker.
 
Saitou grin while watching his only nephew in that school stomping to get inside, “Until tomorrow Tanuki” and he walk away. “You there. Halt” Catching other student that comes late.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Grunting and grumbling about stupid uncle and wishing there should be a book call 1001 ways to get rid an annoying uncle., Kaoru shove rough fully her shoes to the locker and almost slam it out of frustration.
 
In her head, screaming what a horrible way to start with and keep complaining how this day couldn't be any worse. That was until a playful voice great her from her behind,
 
“Ohaiyo Kaoru”
 
She turns and a wide smile separates her face as she sees the face that she comes to love…
 
 
TBC
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
Dictionary:
 
Tanuki - Raccoon
 
Mibu - Wolf
 
Ohaiyo - Hello, good morning
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
A/N: Worships me mortal's muahahhaha. [BONK] ouch, ok. I'm haffa done. `Smiles' tell me if I have the dictionary things wrong. As you all well know I am not Japanese. The terms I use are base on reading other fic =P I MIGHT not continues this. Depends on review.
 
Edited: 22 August 2006