Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Those amber eyes burning into my soul ❯ Battle between the spirits ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Those amber eyes Burning into my soul

Chapter 4: The Battle between the spirits

Hey all I got another chapter for you I hope you all love my story so fare cause I like the way it's going. This will be a new world record lol I got 10 reviews not as many as I wanted but I got reviews that's a fist for me to have that many and the fact that I have 4 chapters now to. Oh well enough with my stupid talk. On with the story! Oh Akiko time to write. This is one of the longest chapters yet just to let you know

********************************************************

(Recap)

Battousai lunges forward at Kaoru his sword unsheathed and ready for her blood. This will be the first woman's blood to taste this sword.

The man that was behind Battousai has now moved to a near by hut to watch the battle unfold.

Sitting in a tree not to far from the battle but far enough that the Battousai can not sense his Kai sits a blue haired figure. Watching the battle that was about to unfold.

********************************************************

(Right to the battle)

Misao upon seeing her friend need help throws some kuni at the Battousai. "Don't you hurt her" Misao yells.

Battousai upon seeing the kuni jumps back out of the way as the kuni hit the door beside him. "You think you can get me like that you weakling. I will kill you first so you can't interfere again." the Battousai say's turning to Misao. He starts to run at her with his god like speed.

Kaoru noticing that he was going to go after Misao and starts to run towards her friend but she knows she will never make it in time. "Misao move" Kaoru yells as she is afraid of the out come if she won't.

Misao is in total shock and makes no movement to move as the Battousai's blade comes closer. She is snapped out of her shock as she hears Kaoru's voice.

"Now you die," Battousai says as he thrusts his sword forward

Misao was able to jump out of the way of the first attack but Battousai turned on a dime and caught her off guard and stabs Misao right though the arm that she throws her kuni with. She lets out a scream of pain as she falls to the ground clutching her arm

"I told you that you could not beat me you little child, Now you will die" Battousai says raising his sword over his head and starting to bring it down.

Misao just sitting there her head down cast and her arm on the wound waiting for the final blow

"No Misao" Kaoru yells as she jumps and pushes her friend out of the way before the manslayers blade hits her.

They both go rolling as Battousai's blade hits the dirt. Misao rolls and hits her head on the wall and Kaoru lands hard on the ground. Misao's wound is still bleeding freely.

Kaoru kneels on her knees and takes some painful breaths cause she lost her breath when she hit the ground. "What should I do now?" Kaoru thinks to her self. I am all ready tired and I have yet to fight but I must get the old Kenshin back no matter what, no matter what the cost.

"Where did they go the little wrench is always getting in the way. I should have finished her off when I had the chance." Battousai says aloud. Turning around to see Kaoru kneeling on the ground breathing hard. "What do you give up all ready," he questions as he glances over to see Misao out and leaning against the wall. "She wont be able to help you any more." He says to Kaoru.

The figure in the tree still sits in silence not showing his face "This battle just got interesting!" he says to himself. But no matter the out come I will take on the winner as the prophecies say.

Kaoru shakily gets to her feet and grabs the bokken lying next to her. She gets into attack stance and watches the Battousai for a move.

Battousai fallows her and readies himself.

After about 5 minutes of just standing there watching each other Battousai charges forward sword held over his head. Ryo-So-Sen he cries.

Kaoru knowing that she unable to block that attack and is in trouble jumps to the side as he misses and Kaoru seeing that he is wide open for an attack strikes forward hitting him in the back sending him to the ground hard. Kaoru is still ready for an attack her sword facing him watching his every move.

"How could a normal girl hit me? She is the second girl to ever hit me and make it hurt. The only other one was Tomoe and for that she must die just like my love. He thinks to him self sadly getting to his feet.

Kaoru looked into his eyes which were still amber but the had a very small tint of red in them and she could tell he was getting near to total losing it. "I have to finish this fast or else my body wont hold out for me."

With out even thinking Battousai started after Kaoru. Rage filling his whole body. He was not even thinking about what he was doing. He did two attracts towards Kaoru.

Kaoru was able to dodge 2 of the Battousai's attacks but she was starting to slow and he was showing no signs of stopping. Her legs where throbbing willing to give out any second and her arms where swore.

Battousai swung at Kaoru again but this time she was not ready for his attack and the sword went straight into her shoulder.

Kaoru gritted her teeth in pain but would not cry out cause that would show the Battousai what he wanted and he would be like a wolf when it knows your scared or injured.

Misao finally awake see two people in front of her but her fission is blurry yet. As her vision clears she sees the thing that she never wanted to see. Kaoru kneeling one knee just holding her up from collapsing and sword imbedded in her shoulder and Misao knew that she was in pain just by her face yet she was not crying or yelling for help. The Battousai smiling at her with total enjoyment at the site of her blood on his sword.

Battousai seeing that Kaoru is in a lot of pain slow removes his sword from her shoulder making sure it hurts more. Then before he takes it out he turns it sideways making it hurt even more.

Kaoru wanted to cry so badly but she told her self not to let him see her weakness.

Battousai upon seeing that she won't cry takes out his sword and as he doses so her wound begins to bleed heavily.

"Great now I have to do something before I bleed to death!" Kaoru thinks in announce. Griping her bokken in one hand and the other hanging limply at her side she stands up and straightens her self with her bokken to the Battousai's surprise she dose not have fear or pain in her eyes but rage and anger.

"You still wont give yup? This is just making it harder for you. You are putting your self though more pain this way," Battousai says with anger.

Misao upon hearing those words turns to her friend. Kaoru you want me to help Misao ask weakly while still leaning against the wall for support from her dizziness.

No Misao I want you to back to the Aoiya and tell them what's going on and that I don't want them to interfere. You got that Misao no matter what I don't want any help from you guys. Kaoru says with a tint of sadness.

"But……… Kaoru you can't do this your self while you're in that condition. You might………………" Misao could not finish her sentence.

"No buts Misao just do it for me ok. I need to do this no matter what the cost." Kaoru says.

Misao just nods her approval and turns to look at the Battousai that was once Kenshin. Kaoru I sure hope you can dot his She says to her self. Then she runs back into the Aoiya and closes the door behind her just standing there by it crying.

Enough with the chatting this is battle that I want to finish. Battousai says as he starts for Kaoru.

Kaoru picks up her bokken and starts to run with all her energy towards the Battousai. This is all I have left it will have to be enough to defeat you or else all is lost.

The man in the tree seems very intersted now this battle may turn out different then I expected the young woman's Kai now matches that of the Battousai's. She has reached her limit and so has the Manslayer. Now it's all up to who is willing to give into the pain first. Not just physical but also mentality

********************************************************

I am ending their cause its 2:17am and I am tired. I hope you all appreciate all of the hard work I do for this story and now I am going to be posting once a week for all you cause with school and all once a week I can handle but not everyday like some can.

Well Akiko I do like what you did with this chapter but it is a little nasty but all in all good

Akiko: thank you and here hare some reviews from other chapters

Crystal Renee: Thanks for reviewing you keep me going and I still love you story's a lot! : Giggles: Sorry Kaoru did not kick the Battousai senseless.

Brittanie Love: I am happy you like my story and I left another cliffhanger hehe.

L3al3yanime:: Can't tell ya who that is yet I will tell you though the person is from Kenshin.

Saku-neko:: My story's are not always better then yours and I do like your story's so don't be so hard on your self al the time

Thank to all of you who reviewed. I am so happy you all like my story as much as I enjoy writing it!

Akiko:: ok since Kagome Kia ran out of ideas for her little story at the end I will do one he he :: evil grin::

Yahiko :: hey wait I got a question you baka Akiko am I ever going to be in this story again I mean I was in it once in the first chapter I think. I want o be in it. Ugly gets all the spot light.

Kaoru:: What did you call me Yahiko I am so going to kill you for that I am in it more then you because Akiko dose not like you that much and she likes me better you little brat.

Akiko :: and fro calling me an idiot I wont put you in this story

Akiko & Kaoru:: :: Grab bokkens and chase Yahiko::

Kenshin:: You 2 can stop now I am sure he did not mean it

Yahiko:; Yes I did they are both ugly and scary idiots

Kaoru and Akiko :: run past Kenshin hitting him in the head with there bokkens.

Kenshin:: ::Falls over:: due to the graphicness of the rest of this I will leave the story end there.

Well all you now the drill let me know what you think of my story please it will get the next one up faster if you review. Till next chapter all my readers. Good bye