Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Those amber eyes burning into my soul ❯ The scroll of a red moon ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Those amber eyes burning into my soul

Chapter 5: The scrolls of a red moon

All right I am almost at 20 that's great I am happy you all like it and sorry I can not keep my dead lines I was not sure where to go form here so now I do and I hope you all like it any one know who the blue harder man is in the tree its really sliver hair but oh well

I don't own Kenshin or any other people except Akiko my other side she is mine.

********************************************************

(Recap)

Misao just nods her approval and turns to look at the Battousai that was once Kenshin. Kaoru I sure hope you can dot his She says to her self. Then she runs back into the Aoiya and closes the door behind her just standing there by it crying.

Enough with the chatting this is battle that I want to finish. Battousai says as he starts for Kaoru.

Kaoru picks up her bokken and starts to run with all her energy towards the Battousai. This is all I have left it will have to be enough to defeat you or else all is lost.

The man in the tree seems very interested now this battle may turn out different then I expected the young woman's Kai now matches that of the Battousai's. She has reached her limit and so has the Manslayer. Now it's all up to who is willing to give into the pain first. Not just physical but also mentality

(End Recap)

********************************************************

(Inside the Aoiya)

Aoshi comes out of his room upon hearing the door shut. As he comes out he sees Misao sitting next to the door she looks like she cried her self to sleep. Then Aoshi notices the injury in her arm and starts to worry.

"Misao… Misao wake up," Aoshi says trying to wake the young girl.

Misao opens her eyes slowly to see a figure that she can't seem to make out sitting in front of her. She lunches upward fast but a sharp pain shoots though her head and before she can fall back to the wall the figure catches her.

"Who are you," Misao asks a little worried

"Its me Aoshi," he says to her calmly. Lifting her to an upright position. "Misao what happened to you?" he questions her looking at her still with worry waiting for a response

Misao just looks down. Its… Its… Kenshin Kaoru is fighting with Kenshin right now I tried to help and he stabbed me. She says looking up into Aoshi's blue eyes that are no longer cold but filled with worry and concern.

"Kaoru is what!" Aoshi says particle yelling. "She is fighting Kenshin but why would he fight any one and let alone Kaoru."

"Its not him some how the Battousai took over and has gone on a killing spree. Kaoru said she will stop him and bring him back to us but no one must interfere." Misao says as she starts to cry again.

Aoshi seeing that Misao is now crying again embraces here in a hug for comfort. "It will be ok Misao I think Kaoru will be able to do this we have to believe her." Aoshi says trying to comfort her

Misao rests her head on Aoshi's Shoulder and sobs into it. "I sure hope so," she whispers back to him as she drifts back into darkness.

Aoshi noticing that Misao has fainted again picks her up in a cradle and takes her inside and lays her on his futon. He then rushes to go get Megumi.

********************************************************

(Back out side the Aoiya)

Kenshin and Kaoru are charging at each other. Kaoru swings her bokken knocking Kenshins legs out form under him but he counters and back flips back to standing.

"You are weakling Kaoru I can tell, Why not just give up now. At least I might spare your friends lives then" Battousai says evilly.

Kaoru is kneeling again. "* I don't know if I can stand again but I have to try or else I am done for. *" She thinks to her self. "You will not touch my friends this is between me and you and I will not give up!" Kaoru says with anger.

"Oh really it looks to me as though you are done I don't think you can even stand up any more so how will you beat me know. Are kai's might be the same but my body can take more tolerance and pain then yours can." Battousai says while advancing toward Kaoru slowly.

Kaoru noticing him walking toward her as she struggles to get back standing. She mages to lift herself up off the ground. She holds the bokken out in front of her in a defense stance.

"Oh so I see up have managed to stand but what if I happen to use my ultimate attack on you that will surrey finish you off for good." He says as he gets into his stance.

"He can't, if he uses that attack I wont be able to block what should I do." Kaoru says to her self. "Kenshin I need you to come back to me but how do I get you back. "I know if this is the only way then so be it as long as you come back to me."

The sliver haired man that was sitting in the tree has now moved closer to the battle to sit on a roof. "The time is near with this attack the battle will be decided." He says while removing the hood oh the sweatshirt to show his true self. Its Enishi his sliver hair spiking out as the hood is removed his glasses sitting on his noise. We also no see he is caring his Watou. (For any one that don't know it's his sword)

********************************************************

(Flash back)

Enishi is walking along a dirt path his sword at his side. He decides to stop in a clearing and rest as he sits and rests a small old lady comes up to him and hands him a scroll.

What is this Enishi says glaring at the old woman.

This is a look at the future that will happen as the old lady finishes she vanishes.

Enishi opens the scroll and reads it.

By this time next year when the moon is full and the amber kills again there will be a battle of the spirits. Under that moon there will be only one winner that winner is your rival. This person that has a desire to live in this world will not be, as you would think. Yee must take on this winner when the moon turns red under the night sky and the winner will be the one who has suffered the most and will not let it show.

"What the heck dose that mean?" Enishi says to him self as he looks around for the old lady.

(End flash back)

********************************************************

"That was the what the scroll says so now I have to wait for that winner person." He thinks to himself as he looks back to watch the battle unfolding in front of him. The word still jumbling around in his head but he shows no signs of it.

********************************************************

(Back to the Battle)

"This is it Kamiya you die now Battousai says charging forward.

Kaoru just staring straight ahead no show of fear or any thing in her eyes or her body langue. As Battousi nears she dose not move just stares at him her bokken in front of her.

"DIE" Battousai screams. He launches his final attack at her and a 9-strike attack 3 of the attacks hit her arm, neck and leg. Creating deep wounds that bleed nonstop form once they came. But then she finishes and shows up behind him and cracks him over the back with her bokken with such force that it breaks and shatters into pieces.

"But how…?" Battosai asks as he falls to the ground wide eyed with a thud. Kenshin now able to take control because Battousai is weak. His eyes change back to violet and his hair become less pointy

Kenshin faints on the spot from the last attack.

Kaoru now seeing that Kenshin is finally down falls to her knees her bokken holding her up from collapsing. "I was never supposed to use that unless it is a life and death situation. MY father said that the attack can only be done once a fight and that it must count the first time it is done or you are surely going to lose. I know why now it that's so much energy to use that attack that I was not even able to perform it at my best and now I have no energy left to even hold my self up." Kaoru says to her self

Enishi looks at her in surprise it is her that I am suppose to fight but she is just a woman. Then again it said that the winner would not be who I thought it to be. He says while jumping off the roof to land right in front of Kaoru, taking out his sword and pointing it at her.

Kaoru lefts her head up and stares into his dark blue eyes. "What do you want?" she asks while trying to stand again but to no avail.

"I have come to fight you. Enishi says coldly. "Why dose it have to be a woman I have to fight? But if that's what it had said than that's what I shall do. " He asks himself

"I can't fight him I can't even move let alone fight someone else." She thinks to her self while looking back at Kenshin out cold on the ground. "Kenshin won't be able to help and I am losing a lot of blood and on top of it all I am starting to feel dizzy."

********************************************************

(End chapter)

Well that's all forks hope ya liked this chapter I like it a lot even though it took me so long to post it. Sorry about hat any way Akiko had a great time with this one to but Kagome Kia really did a lot more with it then I got to :: glares at Kia:: Cause there is more romance in this one that I don't really like.

Akiko:: Kia and me are total out of Ideas for this so no little story at the end sorry but we put all are thought into the story hehe

Please review if you read my story it means a lot to me really.

I thank all my nice reviews as well thank you all :: bows:: I love ya all.

Ok to not get you all confused the blue haired man was enishi but I looked into his color more and found it to be sliver so I changed it on you sorry is that who any one though it was huh? Bet not.

Any way a special thanks to Kaoru-dono and my best friend Katsu for kicking my butt in gear to get another chapter up. Thanks guys could not have done it with out ya.

Kaoru-dono: No more suspense another chapter is up and I hope you are happy with it but then again you have to wait till I write the next one now hehe

Mika:

Battousai:: glares at Mika:: Feh what do I care what you think any way I am a manslayer so what if I hurt that woman.

Akiko:: Battousai that's not nice to say ya know:: takes out bokken and hits him overhead.

Battousai:: Oh no another woman to beat me up:: runs away crying mommy::

BfSoCalchik14

Yahiko:: all right I have a fan

Kaoru :: ya only one though no one likes a little brat like you.

Yahiko:: you better that that back ugly.

Kaoru:: what did you call me Yahiko-CHAN :: cracks him over the head with bokken and runs::

Yahiko:: I am not a kid:: holds his head::

Bye