Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Time Reveals ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters do not belong to me, myself or I. Got it.

Kaoru sat in her class tapping her pencil against it. `Why the hell do I have to take this test? I've been gone for two weeks.'

"Mrs. Kamiya, try paying attention to the test that tapping is quite annoying." The substitute Teacher growled.

"Excuse, me Miss."

"Rain,"

"Well I have been absent for the past two weeks, I have no clue what this test is about." Kaoru whined

"I was left no note saying students that were absent were not suppose to receive the test. "

The Teacher haughtily stated.

"Ughhhh," Kaoru growled and then stood. "I'll talk to the teacher tomorrow, she retrieved her bag and proceeded out the door.

"What an ass." Kaoru grounded out as soon as the door shut. She walked to the office and explained her reasoning. The lady looked at her, as though she were a boring textbook.

Kaoru huffed, "Can I just go see the principal please."

"No." The lady drawled. "Please leave the office and go to the library.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have walked out of class, but I can't do a thing a bout it, you will have to take it up with your teacher when he returns." The lady handed her a pass.

"Jeez, this is messed up." Kaoru stated after she left the office. "I leave class, which I shouldn't have done, and then a get sent t the library. You figure I would have some punishment." Kaoru arrived at the library doors, and opened them. She took a step into the library and the door shut behind her. Kaoru whirled around and tried to push the door open, it wouldn't budge. She turned around once more and jumped to the left.

Three pairs of scissors landed where her head and neck had been.

"Fast for a brat aren't we." The male voice asked as the library went dark. Kaoru inched to the wall and then followed it until she found the desk. "Hiding here wont help you after all your to close to me now. NOW I CAN KILL YOU!" Kaoru flew to the ground.

THWAP

Kaoru heard something hit the man's face. The library was illuminated once more and a woman stood on the rail of the stairs, which were across the room. She had black hair that was lose in the front framing her face. The back was into braids, the left one coming over left shoulder. Her maroon eyes stared angrily at the man behind her. Her velvet voice rang clearly through the library, "We were told not to harm her, it is Battousai we want, not this..." Kaoru suddenly floated into the air. The woman appeared in front of her, floating as well. She took her right hand and cupped Kaoru's face; her long nails digging into the skin very lightly.

Kaoru flinched as the nails touched her. "...girl, after all he has claimed her hasn't he.

Kaoru stared in shock t the women. "Claimed me what the hell are you talking about. Kaoru instinctively batted the woman's hand away from her face, getting a few scratches in the process." Kaoru flew back in the air a foot and stared. She was in a defensive stance.

"Dear girl, you have no clue about him. Also when that bite on your neck leaves, you will still be his." The woman smirked.

"Bite?" Kaoru felt her neck. She found a lump on her neck her eyes went wide. "A HICKIE HE GAVE ME A HICKIE!"

The woman blinked, "Oh that's what you call that hmm?" The woman waved her hand and Kaoru fell to the floor.

THUMP

Kaoru landed on her right hip, "That hurt, you know you could have put me down more gently."

"I doubt it, after swatting me, I don't think so. You definitely have a spark in you."

"Spark? Whatever." Kaoru said as she stood rubbing her hip.

"We shall see now." The woman went into a dive straight at Kaoru. Kaoru looked up and put her hands in front of her, to stop the woman." A yellow orb formed in her hands and shot towards the woman.

The woman pulled her left hand up to her face to swat the ball away. She gracefully swatted at it. The ball went through her arm and hit her face. "Ahhhhhhh," The woman fell out of the dive and hit the floor. "You little." She stood and wiped the blood from her lips. Her left arm was bleeding as well.

Kaoru blinked as she watched the scene. "I didn't, I didn't." Kaoru stumbled. She went flying into the floor, her forehead hitting it hard.

"You wretched girl!" Another man appeared on the scene he had white hair, which went down to his butt. His eyes were a glowing white, his skin a dark tan hue. He was wearing a dark red suit, which showed his muscular chest. "You darn harm our Mistress," The man growled as he landed on his right foot.

Kaoru lay on the floor, `My head hurts o much,' She tried to lift her head, but it felt heavy. Everything went black as she was then kicked in the side.

"GIRL, GET UP." The white haired man yelled as he kicked her in the side, sending her flying through the air. She landed on a table and it collapsed from the impact.

"Jezro!" The woman scolded as she waved her hand and Kaoru's body floated in front of her.

"M' lady," He went down to one knee and lowered his had.

"I told you not to cal me that or your highness, you know that makes me sound old. I am only 18 and well I hate those two terms." Her demeanor changed from a woman to a teenage girl.

"Alright, what was it that you wished for me to call you again?" His head was still bowed and he looked at the floor.

"Jezro," She purred as she floated over his bent form. She draped her arms around his neck, from behind. He didn't move. She scoffed as she let go and use his back to push her back. She landed with a bounce on her feet. "Really, if all men are like you I would hate to have them in my court jeez."

"Your high..."

"Serna!" She ordered back in her velvet voice.

"Umm, okay Serna." Jezro said quite reluctantly. He stood and turned toward her. "We have different matters at hand."

"Yes I know, when the time comes I will be serious, but since you're always so serious, someone needs to flip things around. Too much seriousness and well nothing would be worth anything." Serna laughed.

Jezro cocked an eyebrow and shook his head.

"I don't not care if you approve of my behavior," Serna growled as she formed a ki ball and threw it at him. His eyes widened as it hit his left shoulder.

`Too fast for me to even see,' Was his thought.

"I do things y way and having a little fun sometimes isn't going to harm anything. You ever shake your head at me again like that and you will lose more than a layer of clothing got it." She hissed. She turned around to face the other man. "As for you, I take it you did not recognize me till, dumb, dumb there pointed it out"

Jezro scowled at her back. The man she had turned to was staring at her shocked. As soon as she spoke he came out of his daze and bowed to her. "Oh' your highness, I am sorry I should pay more attention.

"Ahh no worries, usually when someone isn't recognized that's what they wanted." She giggled once more.

"I would like to direct your attention to the man standing in the door way." Jezro stated as he glanced to the door and saw a figure.

"WHAT! There can't be I would have..." Serna stopped and scowled at the boy. "You are he, who I have been looking for, for a while, are ye not?"

"Cut the old talk, that hasn't been used for a while, and I much rather prefer not to use it."

"It's been many a year, hasn't it Battousai." Serna stated.

"It has, I had hoped it would be more, say forever. I had no wish to see you once again." He folded his arms across his chest.

"Yes well, I have been searching for you for awhile. I knew you would come look for your soul mate. After all prophecy states that you will be relieved of the curse, that was placed on you when you were 6."

"No the prophecy states that I will be relieved of this as soon as I find the one I am willing to share all my secrets with. It does not state what year or century or anything."

Battousai spat.

"Yes well if you had not kept that one secret from me, you would be out of the curse, no?" She asked sweetly.

"I had no desire to live my life with an immortal brat." Battousai sped through the library and got behind her.

"I am not a brat. I am immortal, yes. Though if I had chose to spend my life with you, my immortality would have been no more."

"Demons are no suppose to be with humans, your law forbids it." Kenshin growled.

She whirled around and glared at him. "Yes it does, that's why my immortality would have been gone you oaf."

Jezro stepped in between the two. "You will keep your distance."

"So your her new toy."

"Excuse me toy?" He questioned quite befuddled.

"Yes play thing." Battousai smirked.

Serna giggled and floated, she wrapped her arms around Jezro's neck. "If I had my way yes, but this one." She tapped his cheek as he turned to face her. "Has decided business only, no pleasure, though in front of you I am willing to do what I would never do in the company of others. She grabbed the sides of Jezro's face and pulled him in. She kissed him hard on the lips.

Battousai's eyes widened. Battousai's thoughts betrayed his mind as it reminded him of a time long past. The most blissful and heart reaching time of his life.

I know it took me awhile to get this chapter out and all, but life gets in the way and I hate to say this, but my other story a twist with spice has much more precedence over this one. It is always the second one I work on. I love this fic, but I have more Ideas for my other one. So if you can be patient and wait that would be awesome. Also I will not have as much free time starting next week. I have volunteered at our local theater and will also have my work hours changed to work during days and well I have erratic sleeping habits. This will take a huge toll on me so if it is awhile before I update I sincerely apologize. Working at the theater is what I want to do in life, and this gives me practice at what I want to do soooo.