Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ To Hate or To Forgive ❯ Chapter 1 How she died ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Antica: this is my first fanfic so please don't be mean to me if it's not good and please read and review
This is the better version of my story, for those who already read it I want to let you know that I changed some of it and I will add more details into it but the first chapter remains almost the same
 
Full summary: after his sister was brutally handed to death, Kenshin wants revenge on her murder, but what happens when he falls in love with his daughter, Kaoru. Will he be able to take revenge on her father? And if he did, will Kaoru forgive him or hate him? And what happens when Kaoru's past comes back
 
Chapter 1 how she died reviewed
 
 
It's not everyday that the ambassador of Tokyo would be riding in the market place. Kenshin and his sister watched from the crowd as the ambassador rode on his horse looking at the crowd that has gathered to welcome him to the market place. Everything was going smoothly when suddenly gun shots were heard and everyone panicked. A group of rebels with their faces half covered stormed out from within the crowd and towards the ambassador shooting at the sky.
Kenshin and his sister dropped to the ground.
“Shit, are you all right Tomoe?” asked Kenshin.
“Yes I'm fine. Are u hurt?” she asked.
“No but as soon as I see that it is safe we will try to run ok” he answered he cursed under his breath for not bringing his sword along with him
The rebels hired more gun shots and the ambassador's horse panicked and threw it's rider to the ground. When Kenshin saw that it was the perfect time to move, He grabbed his sister as they ran. Kenshin ran ahead and called out for his sister to catch up as Tomoe kimono wasn't helping her much when she tried to run.
One of the rebels aimed a gun at the ambassador, trying to save himself the ambassador grabbed Tomoe, who was close by and used her as a shield as the rebel hired his gun and shot Tomoe right in her chest.
“TOMEO NOOO” yelled Kenshin as he saw his sister fall on the ground and the ambassador cowardly ran for his own life and jumped into on off the carriages that were near by.
Kenshin ran to her side and picked her up to feel her pulse.
“No please……no…..Tomoe” Kenshin began to panic as he placed two fingers on her throat to check her pulse. Nothing there was no pulsed nor was Tomoe breathing. She was dead.
Kenshin couldn't believe what has just happened. His sister Tomoe was dead, and it was because the ambassador was too scared to face death, he was mad at the ambassador, mad at the rebels and he was also mad at himself for leaving Tomoe's side.
Kenshin's violet eyes turned amber as he grabbed a knife from one of the restaurants near to him and ran with rage after the rebels.
He finally caught up with them at the end of an alley as he saw them going to on of the doors and closing it behind them, Kenshin tried to open it but it was locked so he used all of his strength to push and break the door open, making the rebels jump up in surprise as they saw this stranger fall to the ground.
“What the?”
“Which one of you bastards shot the girl who was blocking the ambassador” he demanded as he got up and stared and the rebels.
“I did” answered one of the rebels as he separated from the group and faces Kenshin “it's a pity really, that women was too pretty to die,” the rebel continued as he and his friends laughed curly.
“STOP LAUGHING damn it, you will pay with your lives for what you did to my sister” Kenshin yelled angrily.
“What? You want to fight us? Holding only a small knife” the rebel said mocking Kenshin.
Kenshin leaped and with amazing speed he killed all the men except his sister's murderer, who was paralyzed at the site of Kenshin's amber eyes which were glaring at him.
“No it can't be” the rebel panicked
Kenshin smirked at the man who was now shaking in fear, he then disappeared, and the man looked around for the red headed demon.
“Where did he-” he couldn't complete his sentence as Kenshin has thrust the knife in his back.
“This is the punishment you deserve for hurting my sister, although it wasn't as painful as I wanted it to be” growled Kenshin as he took the knife out of the man's back and saw his body fall dead.
Kenshin however wasn't satisfied with what he had done as his revenge was only half complete. He wanted to kill the ambassador as well for using his sister as a shield to protect his own cowardly life. Kenshin made a vow to himself that no matter how long it takes he will find the ambassador and kill him.
 
He walked home with his cheek bleeding as one of the rebels cut his cheek in an X shape; Kenshin knew that it would leave a scar in its place.
When he returned home, headed for the bathroom and wiped the blood off his cheek, tears fell from his soft violet eyes as he remembered Tomoe being grabbed and offered to death, Kenshin started working on his plans for revenge which would take a long time to accomplish because Kenshin must wait for the perfect moment.
 
 
 
 
Antica: well I'm done with the first chapter
Tomoe: why did you make me die, and in the first chapter too
Antica: sorry I had to make someone precious to Kenshin die so that he would want revenge….so I picked you
Tomoe: why didn't you let Kaoru die, she is precious to Kenshin too
Antica: NO WAY I am never going to write anything that would Kaoru die, she is perfect for Kenshin
Tomoe: fine
Kenshin: please review, antica-dono would appreciate it