Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ To Hate or To Forgive ❯ Chapter 13 The Past Returns ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13 the past returns
Antica: hi guys I'm back now before I begin this chapter I wanna say that I'm gonna let Enshi into this story
Enishi: hi all
Kenshin: what at you doing here?
Antica: he is here to play the bad guy in this story. So I want to say sorry to all those Enishi fans and Enishi&kaoru fans
Enishi: I don't mind playing the bad guy Antica; I think I'm good at playing that role.
Kaoru: wait isn't Tomoe Enishi's sister in the series
Antica: that's true but in this story Tomoe is Kenshin's sister and Enishi isn't related to Tomoe…..in fact he doesn't even know Tomoe
Kaoru: ah
Antica: now on to the story
 
 
“Who the hell is this guy? His ki is strong and evil, what could he possibly want? It better be good or I'll kick his ass for interrupting us thought Kenshin as he stared at the man who entered the house, he was taller than Kenshin and had spiky white hair and had on a pair of drake glassed. But before he could say anything he heard Kaoru's voice.
Enishi” she said facing the stranger crossing her arms “what are you doing here?”
“You know him?” Kenshin asked as he looked back at Kaoru.
“I am the man who will be her husband” the stranger answered him.
“WHAT” yelled Kenshin getting really pissed off “what the hell did he just say?”
“I'm here to ask for Kaoru's hand in marriage, again, after her father rejected me before. But now that he is dead I should have any trouble at all” said Enishi before Kaoru could answer.
What the hell? there is no way I'm letting this lunatic anywhere near Kaoru.....I already thought I was going to lose her once and I'm not going to lose her again” thought Kenshin as he shot Enishi another angry gaze as he fought the urge to slice Enishi in half and waited to see what Kaoru had to say about it
“Listen Enishi, my father may have rejected you, but even if he approved I wasn't going to agree to marry you because I hardly knew you and I still remember how you treated me that day in the market place, I didn't want to marry you then I will not marry you now” Kaoru snapped at Enishi's face.
“thank kami she doesn't want to marry him, I don't know what I would do if she accepted his proposal…….wait a minute the three figures that attacked Kaoru…….he must have sent them to get her” thought Kenshin as he remembered the night were Kaoru was attacked
“So you were the one who sent the three men to go after Kaoru that night?” said Kenshin while staring at Enishi
“Yes that was me” Enishi simply said
This guy is really pushing it, he wont get away with trying to hurt MY Kaoru” thought Kenshin as he looked at Enishi furiously
Kenshin's anger wasn't unnoticed by Kaoru.
“Enishi is really pushing Kenshin off the limit….I could tell that when Enishi answered him…..it was stupid of him to say that he did send those guys after me…..now Kenshin looks like he is about to explode with anger” she though as she saw his eyes were beginning to turn amber and his knuckles were beginning to turn white because he was grasping his sword tightly, he looked like a animal ready to pounce on his pray.
“Who is this man?” Enishi demanded interrupting Kaoru from her thoughts as he looked at Kenshin.
“This is Kenshin” Kaoru said as she walked towards Kenshin “the man I love”
“WHAT, you choose him over me?”
“Yes”
“What does he have that I don't?”
“Kenshin doesn't force himself on me”
“But he killed your father….you should hate him, not love him”
“Kenshin did kill my father….but he let me have the chance to take revenge for my father but I choose not to”
Is he the one who killed two of my men?”
“Yes, now leave me alone to live my life with whoever I want”
“No, Kaoru. I will give a choice, either you marry me and be happy, reject me and suffer” threatened Enishi.
“That's it, I kept quite for too long he really did it this time” thought Kenshin as he lifted his sword ready to fight.
“I will not allow you to threaten Kaoru, if you want to get to her you have to get through me” Kenshin said as his eyes have completely changed to its full amber color.
“Fine” Enishi said drawing his sword accepting Kenshin's challenge.
“Oh no……I can't let Kenshin fight Enishi…..I heard stories on how strong Enishi is….I know that Kenshin is a very strong swordsman but I can't let Kenshin take the risk of being killed” thought Kaoru
The two warriors were about to go into combat when Kaoru stepped in between them.
“No stop it, both of you, there is no need for a fight” she said.
“But Kaoru” Kenshin said.
“Enishi, you came with a proposal and you have been rejected I will not let you fight Kenshin over something that will never happen, leave and never come back” said Kaoru turning towards Enishi.
Enishi said nothing instead he just stormed out of the house but stopped before mounting his horse to turn towards Kaoru
“You will be mine Kaoru, when that bastard won't be there to protect you I will have you, just you wait” he said as he got on his horse and rode off.
He won't get away with that” thought Kenshin as he began to follow Enishi
Just as he was about to mount this horse he felt someone grasp the back of his gi preventing him from getting on the animal.
“Kenshin….please don't” whispered Kaoru
“Kaoru” he said turning around only to be embrace by Kaoru
“Kenshin please don't go after him” Kaoru was practically begging.
Kenshin eyes soften as he wrapped his arms around Kaoru pulling her closer to him.
“Alright koishii I won't go….but why don't you want me to go after him after he threaten you?” he asked looking down at her.
“I don't want you to fight him Kenshin” she answered.
Is she afraid for me?” he thought
“I would have beaten him”
“Kenshin I know that you wouldn't be able beat him easily, Enishi is a strong swordsmen”
“Stronger than me?” joked Kenshin.
“Of course not, you baka” she said hitting him on his head.
Kenshin wrapped his arms around Kaoru and kissed her on the cheek laughing.
“Then what's the problem?” he asked.
Is she scared for him? Maybe she doesn't want him to get killed…..if she doesn't care for him then why is she protecting him?” thought Kenshin.
“Kenshin……Enishi is known for his brutality……he and his gang kill everyone in sight even women and children….I heard Enishi was training to kill without mercy since he was a small child…… and the reason he became the leader of this gang is because people say he is undefeatable……..I …..I don't want to risk losing you in a fight with him……if you die then I'll be alone……I know I sound selfish but I ….I don't want to be alone……I love you so much to let you take that risk”
“………..she loves me that much…….she is afraid to lose me in battle even if Enishi insults and threatens her, she doesn't want me to throw myself in a battle…….oh Kaoru I love you so damn much” thought Kenshin as lifted her chin to look at him.
“Kaoru-koishii……what did I do to deserve you?” he asked
Kaoru giggled as she rested her head on his shoulder
“He did say he will be back” Kaoru said.
“Don't worry; I'll be here to protect you no matter what I won't let Enishi have you”
“I know you will” she rubbed her hand on his scar cheek then roughly poked his nose and ran into the house laughing.
“Hey…..get back here” he said as he ran after her
Kaoru slid the door of her room, but before she could go in she felt strong arms wrap around her waist and the next thing she knew it, Kenshin had her in a bridal style spinning her in circles.
“Kenshin put me down” she yelled as she playful hit his shoulder
“I think I like you where you are now…….if I put you down what's in it for me?” he said and Kaoru noticed he had flicks of amber in his violet eyes
“Ummmm…….I'll give you…..a kiss” she said as a blush began to form on her cheeks.
“You can give me a kiss from this position”
“Kenshin” she pouted
“You look so cute when you pout koishii” he said as he set her back to her feet
“Thank you” she said as she took a step back but Kenshin grabbed her arm gently and pulled her towards him.
“Ah, ah Kaoru you said you'd give me a kiss” said Kenshin as an evil grin spread on his face.
Kaoru laughed before leaning over to peck him on the lips, but as she pulled away Kenshin wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.
“You have to do better than that koishii” he growled before claming her lips with his, silencing any protest that she may have.
Kaoru gasped when she felt Kenshin's lips on hers, but she soon relaxed as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into a more heated kiss, she moaned as she felt Kenshin tongue enter her mouth and has already started to taste her.
Kenshin slowly moved more into the room, he picked Kaoru put in a bridal style once again and gently laid her down on her futon while he climbed on top of her, not once breaking the kiss, but before he could take the kiss to the to the next level.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
His stomach growled informing the couple that Kenshin was hungry, Kenshin pulled away and cursed under his breath while Kaoru just giggled.
“Well……sounds like someone is hungry” said Kaoru as she pushed Kenshin off her while she sat up
“Ya……I guess my stomach couldn't wait until we were done”
“Okay I'll cook us dinner then” said Kaoru as she stood up and straightened out her kimono.
“You don't have to……I'll do it”
“Kenshin I want to…….you already got the bath ready for me now it's my turn to do something for you……why don't you go feed the horses or something” she argued.
“Alright koishii” he said as he watched her walk towards the kitchen
“Damn it! Betrayed by my own stomach……why did you have to interrupt us….and just when it was about to get more fun thought Kenshin as he looked down at his stomach, which only growled again.
“Shut up traitor” he thought as he made his way towards the stables.
when he entered the stables, he bent down to grab some hay to feed the horses he did not notice something fall from his gi, he walked up to the two horses and divided the hay in between them, he noticed Kaoru's horse was shaking her head towards the direction of where he got the hay.
“You want more?” asked Kenshin
The horse shook her head.
“Then what is it?” he asked again
The horse shook her head even more towards that direction, Kenshin walked up to it and saw a familiar pouch on the floor.
“I must have dropped it when I wanted to get some hay for the horses” he thought as he bent down and returned it in his gi.
“Thanks I owe you one” he said to the horse before walking out of the stables
As he entered his house, he could smell the freshly cooked fish and rice that was coming from the kitchen.
“Kenshin dinner is ready” he heard Kaoru voice saying.
 
Antica: I think I'll end this chapter here.
Battousai (grabbing his sword): prepare to meet your death
Antica (panics): why? What did I do now?|
Battousai: you made my stomach interrupt us and you know that I was waiting for this
Kaoru (blushes): antica-chan………was we….going….to do that?
Antica: no no don't worry there are no lemons in this story
Battousai: WHAT? WHY NOT? GIVE ME ONE RAESON WHY YOU WONT WRITE A LEMON?
Antica: I'll give you two, one is because this is a T rated story and the second is that I don't write lemons so sorry for all those who were expecting one.
Battousai: CANT YOU JUST CHANGE THE RATINGS?
Antica: stop yelling Kenshin I was going through a major writers block when I was writing the last 2 chapter so that's why they weren't so good.
Kaoru: oh my a writers block?
Antica: ya but I think I got my thoughts straitened out now so don't worry
Kaoru: that's good to hear
Enishi: what will I do antica-chan you made me sound pretty evil in this chapter
Antica: you get more evil in the next chapters so wait and see
Enishi: great
Antica: I wanna apologize again for any Enishi fans who will probably hate me for making him evil
Enishi: I really don't mind really
Kenshin: since when are you so understanding and cooperative?
Enishi: shut up Battousai