Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ To Hate or To Forgive ❯ Chapter 17 Corpse ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battousai: WHERE IS SHE?
Enishi: who Battousai?
Battousai: YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT
Enishi (smiling innocently): I'm afraid not
Battousai: ANTICA…THAT'S WHO…I'VE BEEN CHASING HER EVER SINCE I READ THE LAST CHAPTER
Enishi: where is she?
Battousai: HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW…..SHE DISAPPEARED A WHILE AGO
(Hiding in a hole in the garden)
Antica: whew I finally lost him….god I got to remember not get Battousai angry…..if he got mad now what will he do to me when I make Enishi more evil….I have to type this chapter fast before he finds me and kills me
(Antica starts typing quickly)
Antica: finished…luckily Battousai haven't found me yet
“THERE YOU ARE”
Antica: oh no…me and my big mouth
Battousai (raises his sword): PREPARE TO DIE
Antica: wait please read this chapter first then decide if you want to kill me
Battousai: NO WAY…..YOU'RE DEAD
Enishi: you never know Battousai…this one may be good
Battousai: alright I'll read it…but if I don't like it…..your head is mine Antica
 
Chapter 17 Corpse
Enishi noticed that Kaoru has lost consciousness and stopped whipping her; he looked at her face, and noticed a few tears on her cheeks.
“I thought she would hold out more….I guess the whip was too much for her” he thought as he threw the whip back to his men
“Get out, all of you” he commanded and immediately the men dropped Kaoru on the floor and left Enishi alone with the exhausted and hurt Kaoru.
Enishi kneeled down and firmly grabbed a handful on her hair, she unconsciously whimpered a little from the harshness of Enishi's grip.
“What is it about him that makes you rather go so much pain than forget him?” he asked tightening his hold on Kaoru's hair.
Kaoru made no response.
“No matter, I will break you eventually…..you will become mine…….Kenshin Himura will become a memory for you” he said as he picked Kaoru up and tossed her carelessly on the bed before leaving the room.
Enishi was walking towards his own room when he dumped into Kanryu.
“That was a splendid job you did back there”
“Kaoru needs to know that refusing me means suffering….the more she rejects me…the more she will be hurt” said Enishi
“Enishi….there has been something I wanted to ask you”
“What is it?”
“Well……Why don't you just take her to a priest and forcefully marry her?” asked Kanryu inhaling his cigar.
“you idiot…I already asked some priests to marry us even though she is unwilling…they all disagreed to do that…..I threatened to kill them but they still refused to force a woman into marriage…..of course I killed them after that” answered Enishi
“So what are you going to do?”
“Either convince Kaoru to marry me on her own free will or find a priest that will be too scared to lose his life.” Answered Enishi as he entered his room and sat on a chair
“And are you still go to the principle of no taking a woman unwilling after you get married?” asked Kanryu as he sat on a chair opposite to Enishi.
“No after the wedding the situation has changed…she will be my wife and I have every right to sleep with her” smirked Enishi at the thought of Kaoru being naked in his arms. “But enough of that…tell me do you have what I told you to bring?”
“yes I do…..it was a little……challenging to obtain the last item you wanted but nothing is too difficult for me” answered Kanryu
“Good…..bring them in” ordered Enishi
 
Three days have passed, Kenshin woke up from another weird dream, every time he falls asleep; his dreams were haunted by the mysterious raven haired beauty.
“she keeps asking me to save her…..I don't even remember her…..I would save her if I could….but I just don't remember” Kenshin signed sadly as he stood up and got dressed.
A gentle breeze was blowing when Kenshin waked out of his room and onto the porch; there he saw Megumi hanging the laundry and Dr. Genzai playing with two little brown haired girls.
“might as well make myself useful…..they did so much for me….I have to do something to repay them back” thought Kenshin as he made his way towards Megumi who was just about to start washing some clothes but moved her gaze towards Kenshin when he stood in front of her.
“How are you feeling today Shinta?” asked Megumi standing up from the washing.
“A lot better, thank you” answered Kenshin
“That's good……do you need anything?”
“No……I was going to ask you if I may do the laundry for you…since you've been taking care of me….I figure I have to do something to pay you back”
Megumi opened her mouth to protest but a noise from the gate interrupted her.
“OI”
They turned toward the gate to find a tall, thin guy walking thought the yard. He had a fish bone in this mouth and brown hair that stood up wildly. He looked towards Megumi, trying to know is that guy who just came in. he saw Megumi's lips tuned into a sneaky smirk.
“I don't like that smirk…..something tells me that it will be trouble” thought Kenshin
“So I see your feeling better” he said when he reached them breaking Kenshin from this thoughts
“Thank you …..ummm….”said Kenshin
“The name is Sanosuke Sagara.....call me Sano” said Sano
“Pleasure meeting you Sano……I can't exactly remember my real name…so you can call me Shinta” laughed Kenshin as he rubbed the back of his head.
“You can't remember?” Sano raising an eyebrow
“Unfortunately I lost my memory because if a cut I had in my head....but Miss Megumi and Dr. Gensai really helped it get better” Kenshin explained
“Looks like the fox lady really good at some things” said Sano Turing towards Megumi.
“Don't call me that rooster head….what do you want?” Megumi yelled.
“Just wanted to stop by to see what's going on” answered Sano
Kenshin never, in a million years, expected the reaction that Megumi gave Sano. Before he knew it, Megumi launched herself in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and started to nuzzle his neck.
W….w….w….w.w.what the…..h...Hell? What this is woman doing? Why did she get all clingy all of a sudden?” he thought as he tried to remove Megumi from him.
“ohhh….Shinta-san was just offering to do the laundry for me……..that was so sweet and considerate of him…..unlike some people I know….Shinta doesn't want me to work hard” purred Megumi as he looked at Sano from the corner of her eye, who had steam coming out from his ears.
“Ahh…Miss Megumi…..can you get off me?” started Kenshin
“YOU BASTARD….GET AWAY FROM HER” Sano didn't seem to notice that Kenshin wanted Megumi of him as he grabbed Megumi and pushed her aside.
Futae no Kiwami yelled Sano as he delivered a powerful punch on Kenshin's forehead.
Kenshin never would have expected the punch to hurt that badly or to be that powerful is to send him flying across the yard and smash through the wooden wall of the house, he lay there with his eyes close, he could hear Ayame and Suzumi panicking, while calling Dr Genzai and Megumi yelling at Sano as he slowly slipped into unconsciousness. A name flashed in his mind before he slipped completely into unconsciousness.
K…..k…..k…..Kaoru”
 
Dull sapphire eyes slowly fluttered open, Kaoru groaned as she felt intense pain coming from her back and shoulders. Tears filled her eyes, she blinked making them disappear, she had promised herself that she wouldn't cry anymore, she wouldn't be weak anymore, no matter what Enishi did to her, she will not cry again.
Kaoru slowly sat up in bed as she heard footsteps coming towards her room.
Great….what kind of torture willhe do to me today?” she thought as she turned towards the door, only to find Enishi standing there.
How are you feeling?” he asked trying to sound concerned.
As if you care” snapped Kaoru as she gave Enishi a deadly glare.
Now now Kaoru…lets not get into a fight again” he said as he sat at the edge of the bed.
They sat in complete silence; Enishi just kept staring at Kaoru while she had her gaze at the hands that were clutching the sheets. Slowly Enishi leaned in and caressed her cheek as a sign of gentleness.
IfI can show her how kind I am then she may change her mind about me” thought Enishi as he tucked a stay of hair behind her ear.
Do you need anything?” he asked
What I need is you letting me go in peace and not bothering me again” answered Kaoru as she glared at Enishi
What?” Enishi was surprised that his tactic didn't work
“oh please…do you really think I would actually believe that you changed and will be kind to me….that I will change my mind about you and marry you?.... …..that's the oldest trick in the book so think again.” Yelled Kaoru
Enishi was now mad, not he was really pissed. He actually thought that would work, he decided to go to his other plan. He grabbed Kaoru's wrist in a painful grip and forcefully dragged her out of her room.
Hey….where are you taking me…let me go” screamed Kaoru while trying to get her wrist free from Enishi's grip.
Enishi ignored Kaoru's protest as he continued to drag Kaoru until they reached his room's door.
Ohmy god….why did he bring me to his room...did he change his mind about not wanting to rape...oh god help me” thought Kaoru
Enishi slammed open his door, and threw Kaoru on the floor, she stood up and looked around, the walls were colored navy blue and the furniture looked very fancy. She turned around to find a long white sheet covering something that lay on the table.
Why don't you get it through you head that your lover is dead….he isn't coming back for you…so forget about him” yelled Enishi as he grabbed Kaoru's elbows breaking her thoughts
“I will never forget about Kenshin….he is not dead…..he is alive and he come for me” Kaoru yelled back as she struggled to get away from Enishi
Do you want me to give you proof that he is dead” challenged Enishi
Kaoru froze at that statement “proof? What did he mean by proof? He actually has proof to prove that Kenshin is dead?” She though
You want proof…I'll give you proof” said Enishi as he let go of Kaoru and walked over to the table, pulling the white sheet away, revealing what's underneath it.
Kaoru's body went numb, her eyes dilated. She couldn't speech. Couldn't move, she just started at the sight in front of her.
Laying on top of the table
Was
The lifeless body of Kenshin Himura.
 
 
Antica: I think I'll stop here…hehehe….I'm getting good at cliffhanger aren't I?
Kaoru 0.0: WHAT??
Enishi: how could that happen? The Battousai isn't really dead? How could I have gotten his dead body?
Antica: everything will be clear in the next chapter….if the readers reviewed
Kaoru: PLEASE REVIEW READER…..IM BEGGING YOU
Antica: thank god Battousai is knocked out right now…otherwise he'll bit the shit out of me ……thanks Sano
Sano: anytime Antica
Antica: oh and to make things clear, Kenshin wasn't flirting with Megumi as Sano thought….he was just being his nice Rurouni self
Kaoru: SHUT UP SO THAT THE READER CAN REVIEW
Antica: she is almost as worse as Battousai
 
Sorry readers if there are any mistakes….Ireally wanted to get this chapter out…I hope you enjoy it
^_^
 
Thanks to all of my wonderful reviewers