Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped!!? ❯ Trapped!!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trapped w/ who!!?

As Kenshin follow Yumi to fight with Shishijo there was a flash of light that blinded him. "What the!!?" Kenshin shouted in surprise to be in a very large room that's pure white. "Where am I?" said a voice that was cold and Kenshin recognized this as Aoshi's voice. "Aoshi is that you?" Kenshin shouted. "Where are we Battousai? " his voice cold as he talk. "I don't know where are we and Aoshi my names Kenshin not Battousai" Kenshin said but before Aoshi could reply they heard a voice.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Where am I!!!?" said a girl's voice and they realized that voice was coming from…. "Misao" they both shouted in surprise but unfortunately Misao didn't heard them. "Misao calm down we will find where we are" said a soothing voice and Kenshin recognized this as Kauru's voice and wondered what could she be doing here. "Hey Aoshi let's go find where the voice is coming from" Kenshin said and Aoshi nodded and at the speed of light they saw two figures walking. "Misao let's get some help" the figure said and Kenshin and Aoshi heard this and quickly rush to the two fiures who was taken by surprise. "Kenshin? Aoshi-sama? Is that you!!?" Misao and Kauru said at the same time but Kauru's has no sama. "What are you doing here Kauru?" Kenshin asked very surprised. "I don't know" was the answer he got from Kauru before something bright appeared.

"Hello Mr. Kenshin, Ms. Kauru, Mr. Aoshi and Ms. Misao" said a young lady about the age of 16 or 18. "Who are you?" Kauru asked. "I'm Cherry and I know your wondering why you're here, you're here because Mr. Kenshin and Aoshi will be battling against Shishijo and as you know they will get hurt very badly but don't worry they'll live and I'm doing this for them because so don't lost their will to live because you're the only reason they live" the little girl said focusing to the girls who were blushing furiously but the men stood there dumbfounded. "And now I will explain to you all you will leave here for 3 days but don't worry the time here is very different in the time in earth so don't worry, the two days is for your love or something like that and you are not allowed to stay away from your loved ones on that two days but you can practice your skills and the 3rd day is for you to do anything as you wish…. Any questions" said Cherry and Misao raised her hand.

"Yes Misao" Cherry said knowing what's the question. "Well I was wondering you said that we will be spending time with our loved ones so… who will I spend with the 2 days" Misao asked blushing. "Oh! You don't know well it's really pretty obvious Misao, ofcourse you and Mr. Aoshi will be spending those two days" Cherry said thoughtfully and all of them looked like they were all just about to faint. "What??? It is true you know Kauru and Kenshin are destined to be together so are you and Aoshi" she said and they looked the same but all of tem has a blushed in their faces. "So I'll explain where you will live alright Kenshin and Kauru will be living in a room that has all the things they needed but only one bed and so are Misao and Aoshi" said Cherry who was grinning evilly. "Your umm… joking right" Misao said nervously but Cherry shook her head meaning "no" and Misao fainted in a person's arms (guess who) ofcourse Aoshi's arms.

"Ok so bye I will just visit you in your rooms but before I leave I will just want to say something to all of you take care of your loved ones and Aoshi just give up the cold masked face ok " Cherry said and poof they all disappeared and appeared in a room but they were separated but not all they have their loved ones with them.