Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped!!? ❯ Toget*er ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(In Kenshin and Kauri's room)

"Kenshin!!!" Kauru said as she pulled him to an embrace and Kenshin was startled but returned her embrace. "Kenshin I missed you so much and I was soooo worried about you even though you promised that you'll come back" Kauru said in tears and Kenshi stared at her for a moment with a very sad look on his face. "I'm sorry Kauru for letting you worry about me but *smiles gently* I am still keeping my promise to you see I'm still alive" Kenshin said reassuringly and Kauru looked up from his chest and smiles a little but then frowned when a thought came to her. "Yes I know you'll keep your promises but it can be broken sometimes" she said sadly as she looked away.

"Don't worry Kauru I will live because I have something that's worth living for and that's…." Kenshin said as he cupped her chin and turn her face to face him. "You…." He said while looking at Kauru with loving eyes then they got close and close until their lips met and they kissed passionately. When they broke up they look in each others eyes and saw one thing in their eyes and that is…… Love for each other. "Kenshin?" she called and turned her backed on him looking at the window(hey there's a window right behind her). "Yes…" Kenshin said as he hugged her from behind. "I wish that it will be always like this…" she said hope apparent in her voice. "Me too… me too.." he answered as they watched the stars above in the sky (hey it's night time here).

(In Aoshi and Misao's room)

Misao's heart pondered and pondered as she looked at the man in front of her because she didn't know what to say nor how to act. "Aoshi-sama?" she suddenly asked in a very low voice but Aoshi heard it and was surprised and Misao too was very surprised at herself and then Aoshi looked at Misao who was staring blankly at him. "Aoshi-sama why didn't you come back to us or to me" she said now in tears her previous shyness was now gone and Aoshi saw that she was crying. His! precious Misao was crying and worst of all it was because of him he thought sadly and then he felt a sting in his heart and it hurt so much in his heart and realize that he was hurting inside when he saw Misao crying.

Slowly, he made his way towards her and wrapped his arms around her and he was very shocked at what he did because he didn't know why did he do this as if he had no control over himself. Misao was very shocked when she felt Aoshi wrapped his arm around her. "Aoshi why! Why do you have to always hurt me huh! pls. don't play with my feelings like this!!! Pls. don't its hurting me so much" she shouted in rage as she get out of his embrace because she suddenly became angry at him. Aoshi was very shocked and confused because he didn't doing anything to make her this mad. "Aoshi I love you very much but I don't want to be played around" she said while still crying but her tone was not angry anymore and Aoshi stood there dumbfounded when a thought suddenly struck him and forced him to hug Misao and told his brain that he loved Misao. "Aoshi-sama pls. I don't want to be" but was interrupted when Aoshi put his lips to her own. When they broke up she was very shocked but when Aoshi looked at her with a reassuring smile on his face(believe it or not Aoshi smiles) that shocked her and at the same time tells her that's every things alright now that their together.