S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Bridging The Gap ❯ He burns... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome to chapter three of Bridging the Gap! This chapter is brought to you by my constant lack of things to do and Native Brand pork flavored chips.

Disclaimer: I do not own s-CRY-ed or any of the afore mentioned patented products. If you want to sue, you’ll have to do battle with Satan for my white chocolate reverse Pocky. This song belongs to finch, and it’s called, “What it is to burn” I adapted it a bit, of course because it’s a love song for a girl.

Warning: This story contains explicit content not suitable for people under the age of 18. If you are under aged, or the prospect of sex between two males disturbs you, than this is not for you.

Please read:
This is Yaoi, and heavy editing has taken place. To view the full version, look up my profile and email me.

Bridging the Gap

He Burns…

Kimishima wasn’t the most… observant person, but with Kazuma just staring at the wall all through lunch, he knew something was a foot. Eyeing his silent friend, he poked him right between the eyes and watched him fall right out of the chair. He snickered, Kazuma must not of taken his ADHD pills this morning.

Kazuma glared up at him, ass up in the air with his legs still hanging off the bench. “That’s not funny…” He only laughed harder, covering his mouth with his hand, shoulders shaking violently. Rearranging himself, Kazuma sat back up running a tired hand through his brown shaggy hair.

He hadn’t gotten much sleep last night for certain obvious reasons, and it was beginning to wear on him. His shaking friend wasn’t helping the situation. Sighing, he limply let his head fall on the table with a dull thump, turning into a pile of kazu-goo.

“No… seriously, what’s with you? I haven’t seen you this down since the new lunch ladies put a restriction on how many times you could go through the line.” Kazuma just ‘hmmed’ , looking up at his sullen friend through the fringes of his bangs.

Today's on fireThe sky is bleeding above me, and I am blisteredI walk these lines of blasphemy, every dayAnd still:

He didn’t know what was wrong with him, maybe it was the freaky BDSM circus that rolled into his room last night, preventing him from sleeping. Bastard, what the fuck did that stupid punk think he was doing in his room… and stuff?! His face flushed at the memory.

“Hey, Kazuma, how come your face is all red…” Kimishima was smirking, nudging him with his elbow slightly. “Don’t tell me a girl kept you up all night, you, dog, you!” He laughed good heartily, smacking the brunette on the back, making him cough slightly.

Woman? Riiiight… Unless there was something their resident tight ass wasn’t telling him, Ryuho was all male. That thing he felt on his thigh last night definitely reassured him of that.

It was kind of funny though, if you thought about it. Ryuho was certainly girly enough, put a wig and a fake rack on him and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. He doubted that Ryuho had ever even shaved, smooth pale skin proving him otherwise.


He laughed snerkily at the thought of Ryuho in a dress. That would be the picture to end all in the yearbook. Kimishima looked at him like he was insane when he cackled, hands twitching and eyes gleaming.

Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to him,
He’s the only one who knows, what it is to burn

His friend sweat-dropped and laughed nervously before scooting a few feet away from his slightly deranged friend.

“Heh,… yeah… funny…” Suddenly stopping, he flipped around and dug into his lunch without further thoughts, leaving Kimishima to stare as he inhaled his food at incredible speeds.

~~Blah Blah Blah~~

Chemistry class had been interesting…. They had gotten to blow stuff up. This made Kazuma happy, because things exploding were happy, and he was a little brain dead at the moment, causing him to ignore anything but the happy little things in front of him.

He giggled somewhat insanely when the Teacher mixed some potassium with water, making a big boom noise that shook the doors of the classroom. This was the one reason he liked chemistry, and the only one. It was like, god forbid if he could understand the damn math on the board, but the explosions… Oh god, the things they blew up.

Cackling bounced of the silent classroom as Kazuma laughed evilly, his thoughts entertaining the different things he could blow to pieces. The teacher paid no mind, and neither did the students, they were somewhat used to his random acts of insanity.

The teacher, lecturing on the explosive and dangerous points of pure potassium had not even batted an eye at the psychopath in the back the room, who was stabbing little pieces of stuff he had found on the floor with his pencil.

I feel diseasedIs there no sympathy from the sun?The sky's still fireBut I am safe in here, from the world outside

When that all familiar bell rung, he shoved his miscellaneous school things into his bag and got up to head to his world history class. It was the only class he had with Ryuho, whether that was a blessing or a curse, he didn’t know, but he intended on dealing with it anyway.

He arrived at his class early for once, a full three minutes early to be precise. Scanning over the small amount of students he quickly sat down, eyes catching dark red ones. Ryuho smiled eerily at him, waving slightly. He paled. This was going to be a real bucket o’ fun.

Kimishima strode in just in the nick of time, saving him from the older boys prying eyes, as he sat down, smiling. Getting out his notebook and pencil, he opened up to a fresh page, making a new space for notes.



“Your not going to fall asleep again are you? I can’t keep giving you my notes, specially when you lose them…” Kazuma smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head as he shrugged. He didn’t mean to lose them, he just wasn’t an organized person.



“Depends… If Tahibaru spends one more day on the fucking Spanish Inquisition, I swear I’ll strangle him… It’s been what, eight days now going over the same thing? Over and
over and over…I can’t take it anymore!” Kimishima smiled at his friend, noticing the lighter mood that had settled over them since lunch.



“I’m glad you’re feeling better, Kazuma-“ The signaling of the bell interrupted him as class began.



~~Blah Blah Blah~~



So tell meWhat's the price to pay for glory?



“snort…revolutionary war… fried chicken…” Damn it, Kazuma had done it again! He’d fallen asleep just as the teacher’s speech on the beginning of the American Revolutionary war had started, leaving Kimishima to scribble extra notes furiously.



Nudging him under the table with his foot, he tried to wake him up without the teacher, or preferably the rest of the class, knowing about it. Kazuma just rolled around on his desk, making snuffling noises



“…damn Americans…stupid president choking on a damn pretzel…” The sleeping Kazuma hadn’t noticed the abnormally large textbook flying his way until it made contact, sending him sailing, screaming about how Cheetos tried to possess him when he was four. The teacher eyeballed him furiously as he stood up, rubbing the fuzz out of his eyes with the back of his hand. The large red mark with the words ‘History’ imprinted stood out vividly on his tan cheek.



“Huh? Wad I miss?…” The teacher screamed, pulling his hair out as he threw other miscellaneous objects.



“GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT!”



~~Blah Blah Blah~~



Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to him
he's the only one who knows, what it is to burn



School had been so tiring for him today. Blowing up stuff and all the other spamadelic things that happened too… Plus he had been avoiding Ryuho like the plague, going different ways the hall just to avoid seeing the older boy.




Pushing the creaking door open to his dorm, he dropped his bag when he saw who was waiting for him. He glared, hair raising as he hissed angrily.



“What are you doing in here!? I thought I told you to leave me alone, damn it!” Ryuho smiled from his place on the bed, picking absently at the little happy face prints on Kazuma’s sheets.



“Oh, come now Kitten, you know I can’t do that.” He smiled even wider when Kazuma hissed more, stomping into the room and throwing his backpack roughly onto his desk before flopping down on the floor. Laying there, he rubbed his temples to ease the oncoming headache.



“What. Do .you. want?!” He punctuated every word just to make sure it got through Ryuho’s puffy head of aqua hair. He sighed when he just sat there staring at him, looking completely innocent.



“Could you please inform me as to what your purpose of being here is?” Oh, big words for Kazuma, today! Take that, you puffy haired, butt sucking weasel! He snickered.



“I just dropped by for a visit, no need to get all hissy, Kitten.” He snarled ferally, digging his fingers into his hair and pulling.



“Stop calling me that! I’m not a fucking cat, retard.” He was just so pleased that Ryuho was getting so much amusement from his irritation, sitting on his bed, smiling like he hadn’t just tried to have a BDSM suck fest with an unwilling partner.



Today is fire, and he burnsToday is fire, and he burns



“Your such as bastard, you know that?” Ryuho chuckled as Kazuma rolled over on the floor, groaning. Why was God punishing him so? Why did he have to become Ryuho’s little obsession, huh? Holy fucking buckets!



“Holy fucking buckets? Interesting Kazuma…” He felt like stabbing himself as he rolled over, burying his face into his hands.



“Shud up an go ‘way” He yawned tiredly from his floor, feeling his body pull him towards sleep. He heard the slight creaking of his mattress as his object of hate sat on the floor next to him, rubbing his back tenderly before laying down behind him and wrapping his arms around him.



“Wha-“ He was silenced when Ryuho put a finger gently on his lips, shushing him.



“Go to sleep, I’ll see in the morning…” And he did, drifting away and feeling the heat of the boy next to him warm his soul.



he burns…



~~Blah Blah Blah~~



Awwww, so cute… I decided to change it a bit, making Ryuho not such a sadistic fucktard and adding a little more waff then I probably should have. Oh well.



Did you enjoy it? Did you hate it with the fiery passion of a thousand suns? TELL me so by clicking the review buttoning! Make an authors wish come true, because every time an author feels down, somewhere, a flying pig falls down dead. Awwww.