S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Bridging The Gap ❯ Compromising Positions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to chapter four of Bridging to Gap! Sorry it took me longer than usual to update, I'm having some personal problems that are preventing me from typing time. Let's give a big chunk of digital toast to the following people who were kind enough to review my story.
 
 
SnakeMistress: Ah, I think I put most of the fluff I had in me in my last chapter and previous story, so there won't be much more of it… but it will be just as good anyway ;)
 
 
Shadow Vampiress: I read some of your work and I have to admit, it's very good. You have a nice style that balances out actions and description. Thank you for reviewing me, yes, this is kind of based of my high school experience ^^; I don't know if that's a good thing, but of well.
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own s-CRY-ed or any other of the afore mentioned patented products mentioned in this story.
 
 
Warning: This is a Yaoi story and heavy editing has taken place to fit the guidelines a ff.net, if you would like the full version, please email me.
 
 
Bridging the Gap
 
 
He was feeling warm, warmer than he had ever felt before waking up. It was such a good feeling he didn't want to move, but his alarm clock told him to move his ass before he was late to class. He mewled and snuggled deeper into the source of his comfort, burying his face into soft fabric.
 
 
“Mmmm… tired…” He mumbled incoherently into his little snuggly spot, sighing deeply. His eyes snapped opened though when he heard a slight chuckling and the arms around him pulled him closer.
 
 
“Don't worry Kitten, I don't bite… Not to mention it's Saturday.” He sat up, staring groggily at the green head of hair before him.
 
 
“S-Saturday?” Ryuho nodded, humming slightly in satisfaction as he noted the adorably confused look on his kitten's face. Kazuma's hair was ruffled, sticking out in all directions as he yawned, stretching out on the floor.
 
“Why are you still in my room?” Kazuma's suspicious eyes glowered at him. He wasn't to pleased to find that his rival was spooning against him.
 
 
“Can you blame me for wanting to cuddle?” There was that condescending smirk again. Damn it, he hated Ryuho, no matter how sexy he looked in the morning with a wrinkled hiked up uniform and wild hair.
 
 
He noted displeasingly that Ryuho was currently eye-fucking him as well.
 
 
“Stop it! And get the hell out! Don't you have a life or something?!” He growled, cheeks slightly red. They got even redder when Ryuho leaned over and nuzzled his cheek into his, pulling him down and rolling on top of him.
 
 
“Hmmm… Actually, since it's Saturday, I really have nothing else to do.” Kazuma sighed, irritated, as he was once again displaced under the obnoxious sophomore. His irritation grew as Ryuho's hands wandered up his crumpled school uniform. His eyebrow ticked slightly… Wasn't it to damn early in the morning for Ryuho to be horny?
 
 
Soft lips connected with his. Obviously not. When a hot tongue pushed it's way through his lips, he groaned softly, stroking it with his. Ryuho smiled on his lips… So, Kazuma had finally given up? He cheered mentally, now was his chance.
 
 
Pulling Kazuma's shirt up and off, he returned to kissing his beautiful brunette senseless as his hands fluttered down his chest. He had been waiting for this for so long, so long. He moved his lips down to a tan, slim neck as he sucked gently on old marks, making Kazuma's breath hitch and his head bend back, exposing more of himself to Ryuho's amorous attentions.
 
 
Kazuma smiled gently, cupping Ryuho's head and bringing his back up to his lips, wrapping his toned legs around his waist. His mind screamed at him, trying to get him to wake up from whatever trance he was stuck in, but he ignored it, preferring to instead to focus on the burning sensation ripping through his body at the touch of Ryuho's lips on his own.
 
 
Bringing tan, worn hands to tangle into green-blue locks, he pulled Ryuho closer to him, using his legs to grind his hips and his own. Ryuho moaned, bracing his hands on either side of Kazuma's head, and riding him into the carpet for all he was worth.
 
Even through the rough fabric of his pants, the feel of Kazuma pushed against him made his head spin in delightfully wicked ways. Grabbing on to his hips, he pushed harder, making Kazuma wail so loud he was sure he had woken his neighbors.
 
 
He pulled his lips away from Kazuma, letting his tongue touch his briefly before he gently licked Kazuma's upper lip. He chuckled as Kazuma blushed, giggling softly.
His smile made his face glow surreally.
 
 
“Hey Kazuma! You up man?! Someone just wailed like they were being murdered man! It was so hilario-“ Kimishima stopped dead at the sight on the floor, mouth hanging open like a fish as Kazuma's beet red face stared up into his own.
 
 
Ryuho cursed, damning everything he could think of. He had been so fucking close, so damn close! He snarled, burying his face into Kazuma's neck muttering obscenities as his friend stared at them.
 
 
“Ummm… heh…awkward…” Kimishima's eyes were still the size of small dinner plates as he dropped his stuff on his friend's desk, laughing nervously. Ryuho sifted slightly, turning to glare at him when he didn't just leave.
 
 
Sighing deeply, Kazuma let his head hit the floor.
 
 
“Ah… Kimishima, this isn't what it looks like…” He grinned as a bead of sweat made it's way precariously down the side of his flushed face. He stumbled to get up and greet his friend, leaving Ryuho to lay and sulk on his floor. Dragging Kazuma out into the hall, Kimishima stared at him, disapprovingly.
 
 
“Look, Kazuma… I don't give a rats ass about who you date,” Pulling the brunettes face closer to his own, he continued softly, “but why Hachibaru? Of all the people…” Kazuma said nothing as he saw the hurt in his friends eyes, suddenly finding the worn down shag carpeting on his dorm's hallway floor to be quite interesting. Kimishima rubbed his temples, before picking up his stuff and walking out the door.
 
 
“Wait! Kimishima! Where are you going?!” Kazuma ran desperately to catch up with his brooding friend.
 
 
 
“Look, it's obvious you have plans so I'm not going to bother you. See ya tomorrow, buddy…” Turning away, Kimishima missed the pained look on his friends face as he walked away.
 
 
He stood there, tears blurring his vision until warm arms wrapped around him from behind. He whirled around, rage burning in his eyes, only to have it melt away as he met Ryuho's red ones, genuine concern burning deep in wine colored depths.
 
 
Ryuho let loose a large breath, pulling his hurting Kitten close to him, stroking his head lovingly.
 
 
“I'm sorry, Kitten… I didn't mean for that to happen.” Kazuma struggled in his grip, pulling away and glaring at him.
 
 
“Why couldn't you just leave me alone, damn it?!” He had lost his only friend because of the arrogant jerk in front of him, how could he have been so stupid? Spinning on his heel, Kazuma ran back to his room leaving a stunned Ryuho to stare at his retreating form in concern.
 
 
~~Blah Blah Blah~~
 
 
Kimishima always hated Mondays, they were a constant reminder of how much his school life really sucked and how he never got any breaks. Today especially pissed him off because he'd have to finally talk to Kazuma in world history.
 
 
He gripped his cafeteria grade spork angrily, snapping it in half. Why did Kazuma have to pick that stupid rich little punk, Hachibaru, huh? Of all the people he could choose to fuck, why him?
 
 
He couldn't bear to think back on the moment that he had seen them together. It had really broken something inside of him, making him want to strangle that damn bastard even more. Couldn't Kazuma see he was just using him for a good time?
 
 
He eyed his broken spork with a creepy detachment before walking up to get another. He was intercepted though, by the very person on the top of his `people to kill' list. Eyeing the older boy angrily, he watched as Ryuho shifted back and forth nervously.
 
“Look, I'm sorry…” Kimishima blinked, huh? At his blank expression, Ryuho fidgeted even more.
 
 
“I said I'm sorry, okay! I'm sorry for acting like such a jerk to you.” Kimishima stared at him in absolute astonishment. Hachibaru was apologizing to him?! He pinched himself. What the hell was the world coming to? He looked up, somewhat expecting to see a random flying object sailing overhead.
 
 
Ryuho stood there, glowering at the boy in front of him as he impatiently tapped his foot and coughed. When Kimishima continued to stare right through him blankly, he tapped him on the shoulder, glaring at him.
 
 
Snapping back to attention, Kimishima hissed at Ryuho, scooting away from him as he glared at the older boy.
 
 
“You better not try anything with Kazuma or I swear to god, you'll wake up missing your dick.” Ryuho choked, looking at the serious look on Kimishima's face before he walked away, leaving the green-haired sophomore to stare sourly.
 
 
~~Blah Blah Blah~~
 
 
For the next three days, he heard nothing from Kimishima, no phone calls, no nothing, and it hurt. It hurt more than he thought it ever would. Kimishima had only been his friend for a month now, but he'd been the only person to ever even want to talk to him.
 
 
He was Kazuma's best friend, and he had hurt him by giving into the one person who had made Kimishima's life a living hell on earth. His head screamed at him in self-loathing. What kind of person betrayed their friends like that?
 
 
Tiredly, he ran his hand down his dull, uncrushed hair and over bagging, sleepless empty eyes. He was alone in his room, his day at school having ended about four hours ago. Kazuma fidgeted restlessly on his bed. He was such a horrible person…
 
 
He curled up into a ball on the bed, the anger inside him growing at his actions, consuming his thoughts. His eyes widened a bit when an unexpected knock came at his door. Getting up, he walked tiredly over to his door and slid it open, eyeing the person on the other side with blatant hostility as he came strolling in.
 
 
“What do you want, Hachibaru?” For some reason unbeknownst to Kazuma, Ryuho looked just a tired and sad as he did. His eyes softened slightly as he looked at his kitten. He hadn't seen him in three days, but it seemed so much longer.
 
 
At school, Kazuma wouldn't even look at him, and it hurt. He didn't know why, but it pained him to see his kitten hurting so much. Coming close, he pulled the seething brunette into his arms, stroking his back tenderly and muttering over and over how sorry he was.
 
 
He had been so torn up about Kazuma, that he had actually gone to apologize for his earlier behavior to his friend. Of course, his friend didn't take it very well, but he sincerely tried. All he really manage to do was piss Kimishima off more.
 
 
Kazuma stood motionless in Ryuho's arms and his vision blurred and tears ran down his cheeks.
 
 
“Shhh… Don't cry Kitten, please don't cry.” Seeing Kazuma cry was so unnatural to him and it made his heart beat faster. `He's beautiful when he cries.' Cupping his hands around Kazuma's face, he brought them closer, kissing him softly.
 
 
Kazuma wasn't in the mood to struggle. Why should he care anyway? It wasn't like it was the first time it had happened… His tears only intensified.
 
 
Pulling away from his shaking kitten, he watched as Kazuma crumbled onto his knees. He sighed, picking up the brunette's sobbing form and laying him on the bed. He didn't mean to screw Kazuma's life up, and now his kitten was paying for a stupid mistake he had made.
 
 
Curling up against him, Ryuho wrapped his arms around the younger boy and petted the brunette's head affectionately as they both drifted of to sleep.
 
 
~~Blah Blah Blah~~
 
 
Wootness! I'm done with another chapter, finally. Hmmm, yay angst. Thank you to all those who have read this far, and please review for me.
 
 
Push button below.