S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamer ❯ Awake ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors notes: This is my first S-CRY-Ed fic, so if any of the characters are OOC or anything, I apologize. This is sometime before the end and before HOLY gets destroyed and such. And this pairing and story idea has been playing in my mind for a few days now. It's an attempt at an ElianxKanami story. I know Kanami can't see the past or the future, but just bare with me…
 
Oh and if anyone knows Elians age, can you tell me? I need to know.
 
---
 
I-I had a dream and in that dream a boy was hurting. He was wounded pretty bad and bleeding very heavily. There was someone else, this person was angry. He was shouting very angry words. Screams and curses as he kicks the boy and picks him up and tosses him against the wall…the boy had cried out in pain…
 
A little girl about 8 years old jerked away, eyes wide with shock and slight fear. Her body seemed to feel like it was paralyzed. “Kazukun.” She whispered out, her tiny hand reached out to the dark air and grasping nothing.
 
Outside of the door she heard talking. “What do you mean she's with Kazuma?”
 
A female voice answered. “We sometimes see her around him. She's usually following him around or calling him `Kazukun'.”
 
There was a silence. Until first voice spoke up. “I'll have Elian do a little spying…”
 
A third voice spoke up. “Do you really think that's necessary?”
 
The first voice spoke again. “Yes, Ryuho, I believe its necessary. I feel it's the right thing to do now. We need more information on this alter user, Kazuma.”
 
“Yes, Commander.”
 
The door opened and Kanami quickly lied herself back down and pretended to sleep. “So, you haven't woken up yet.” Came a mans voice. “Are you really that weak to sleep medicines?”
 
--
 
“Commander, I've found out what that little girls name is.” Stated a young boy with dark blue hair and even dark blue eyes. He stood in Commander Zigmarls office, straight and serious. Dressed in HOLY's natural uniform: purple and white. “If I'm not mistaken, her name is Kanami and she seems to be the alters little sister or possibly friend.”

The Commander looked up, he looked to be in his early 20s and looked just as serious, if not more than the boy. “Alright, good job, Elian. Have Ryuho, Sherice and Urizane go back out to the inners to get more Native Alters.”
 
“Elian” nodded and left. Commander Zigmarl sighed and folded his hands together under his chin. That native alter was able to defeat Tachibana and from what Ryuho has told me he and this Kazuma has fought a few times before, but never finished. I hate doing this, but if we must, we will keep this child here as a lure for the native alter…
 
--
 
“What the hell do you mean she never came to work today?!” demanded a 17-year-old boy, holding a middle aged lady by the collar. His anger had gotten the better of him again.
 
“Kazuma, calm down.” His partner said, in a slightly embarrassed and calm tone.
 
“She just…never came today. We don't know if she made it home safely last night after work. You really should start staying around and watching over her, young man.” The lady said.
 
He dropped the middle-aged lady and stormed off, punching random trees. His friend helped the lady up. “I'm sorry about him, he's so protective of the lovely Kanami.”
 
“Come on, Kimishima!”
 
“Coming!”
 
“How the hell does she go missing just after one day of work!?”
 
Kimishima sighed, shaking his head. “That's what happens. Hopefully none of the bandits took her.”
 
“Damn it!” Kazuma cursed suddenly, glaring at an approaching vehicle-which obviously belonged to his worst enemy-HOLY. “What the hell do they want now?”
 
He summoned his alter and got ready to attack. That was, until it stopped and Ryuho stepped out.
 
“What the hell?” Kazuma clenched his fist.
 
“I am not here to fight.” That took the angry native alter by surprise.
 
“Wh-what?”
 
“You heard me.”
 
“Then, what the hell do you want?”
 
--
 
Kanami opened her eyes and sat up, she felt dizzy and pretty sick, but made no sound or movement.
 
“Ah, so you're awake.” Came a females voice. Kanami glanced up in shock.
 
--
 
Well, I decided to end there. I, too, support KazuKana but I just wanted to test this pairing out. Reviews much appreciated and wanted.