Saber Marionette Fan Fiction ❯ Denied Feeling's ❯ Denied Feeling's ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Denied Feeling's PG-13 Romance/Humor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Nihao!Anime Writer 2000 here, yeah my second fic. A little depressive Saber Marionette "J" L/O Fic.Theres not to much of them in the first place so I tought I could give it a shot & write a short one.I'm probably totally out of character well I tried as much as possible to stay in character, for Kamis sake I'd never actually seen the show but I'll try my best .My fav. characters in SM"J" are Lime & Otaru they'd make such a cute couple.


Disclaimer: I SWEAR THIS FANFIC CAME TO ME IN A DREAM AND I THINK IT'S AN ORIGINAL IDEA THERE ISN'T MUCH SM "J" IN F.F MOSTLY THEY ARE ALL YAOI BUT I'LL SPARK THINGS UP A LITTLE BIT OH & I DONT OWN SABER MARIONETTE 'J' IN ANY WAY SO DONT SUE ME , ALL FLAMES & REVIEWS ARE WELCOME.

Denied Feeling's Sumarry ( cliff hanger):
Lime & Otaru have always shared a friendly realitionship , but suddenly it has gotten pretty deep & complicated , whats the cause , if they didn't have a romantic realitionship in the first place , well read & find out. Warning : Allot of fluff & depressive Themes not for anyone under 13.


Denied Feeling's
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It was about 6:00 AM in the morning , as Otaru slowly woke up with a killer headeache *Ahh,what the hell happened last night* Otaru thought while letting out a sigh, what he didn't notice was that he had a sleeping "Naked" Lime in his embrance sleeping peasfully like an angel as her hair strands were all over her messed up hair."Huh , Lime what are you doing in my bed "Naked" he yelled at her. "Hmm, Oh, ohayo Otaru" said a drowsy Lime lovingly." Lime, get out of my bed & put some clothes on now" yelled Otaru harshly."But , Otaru you said you loved me" said a schoked Lime."I did not say that now Lime I'm going to say this one more time get out now" yelled Otaru.He looked at her , her esmerald green eyes all watery filled with tears she was fighting to hold , he felt sorry & ashamed at her for a second but before he could say anithing else to Lime she ran out the door with the sheet around her body , he had hurt her deliquite childish feeling's that could be easily hurt, he was going after her when he realized he didn't have any clothes on either.* No does this mean, it cant be I dont remember doing anithing* "Oh Lime ,Im I more dissopointed or sorry for you , I cant bear to look at you after what suposedly happened , whatever happened, I'll just have to ignore her,she's a big girl she can take care of her mistakes & feelings , the night didn't mean anithing , she has to understan that I don't love her or do I" "I'll just have to clear my head & see if I can remember,what really happened ." " How could she, she does not if I love her or not she just cant come up to me naked & expect me to love her"*Anyway , I never said I loved her yesterday or atleast I dont remember saying anithing , Im sorry Lime , I'll just have to clear my head first before I can talk to you again , we can steal be friends right* thought a very confused Otaru.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
" Lime, whats the matter" said a worried Cherry.
" Yeah Whats up Limechan" said Blodberry.
" Otaru, he said he loved me last night ,but today he yelled at me & told me to leave , he was angry"mumbled a sobbing Lime.
" Oh, Lime , how could he do this to you" said Blodberry getting really angry at Otaru.
"Yeah he knows that would hurt you too much,I think its time I had a serious talk with him"said Cherry.
" Blodberry take care of Lime while I talk to Otaru OK" said Cherry.
" Ok " said Blodberry holding a sobbing Lime.
" Dont worry Kid, it's gonna be OK , now tell me what happened last night" said a worried Blodberry.
" Otaru, he was kinda sad last night, I went to comfort him while he was drinking something & " Lime was cut by Blodberry.
" Thats OK Lime I guess the rest , how could he hurt you so deeply Lime, I better get you to bed" said Bodberry.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
" Otaru, tell me what happened last night " said a furious Cherry.
" Why should I tell you Cherry" said a frustated Otaru.
" Otaru, Lime , well shes very hurt I think you should talk to her & clear things up between you two " said Cherry.
" I don't want to talk to her , she should't have done what she did last night." said Otaru.
" Otaru, I knew you were flushe last night , she didn't just do that "thing" all by herself if you agreed & confudes her " said Cherry.
" There was something else, she was just friendly & wanted to comfort you while you were depressed & you were drunk so you just told her you loved her to make out with her , she wasn't gonna say know if she belived you & that was the case, she loves you with all her heart just like the rest of us & she really thought it was serious but when you admitted it was your fault you still blame her , thats very mean Otaru, you should be ashamed of yourself" said Cherry walking away.
" Oh, how do you know what really happened Cherry you weren't there " said an angry Otaru.
" Because Im not blind Otaru" said Cherry Walking away.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After a few weeks Lime had almost recovered but everytime she asked Otaru to forgive her (yes she taught it was her fault) Otaru just ignored her & walked away & that really hurt her.

* Can't he just forgive me for whatever I did wrong , cant he just tell me so I can say sorry for it , he just stares at me angrily & doesn' t say anithing but why* Lime asked herself sobbing .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
* Hum, Lime sure is acting strangely lately , something is wrong & I think she knows & doesn't want to tell me, pooe thing she must be very confused but I dont think shes just sick , she's lost her apettite & she's getting sick allot lately this last 3 months, my opinion lime is preagnant* thought a worried Cherry^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
* Why , why should I have this child it's not going to be loved by it's daddy , it's not a wanted baby, just like me I'm not wanted either & I dont think I would make a very good mommy * Lime was really depressed so only 1 thought came to her mind * Loose the baby* & that's what she was going to do as much as it hurt her.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
" Otaru this is really serious , Lime is going to be a mommy because of you,& it's part of your responsability to be that baby's father, now I don't even know where Lime is , she might be hurt more than she already is please I beg you, forgive her for whatever she did to you & help her" pleaded a criying Cherry to a shocked Otaru.
" I remember now it wasn't her fault it was all mine , oh I'm sorry Cherry " said Otaru.
" Don't be sorry to her you should be sorry to Lime" said Blodberry.
" Yeah , I'll go find her right now " said Otaru leaving.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"AHH" screamed a sobbing Lime as she hit herself very hard on her stomach .After a few more punches she had lost be baby , this was something unforgivable.
" Lime where are you " Otaru was shocked by the sight of Lime unconcious on the floor pale & with blood all over her feet & her clothes.
" No , Lime how could you " said sofltly otaru as he picked her uncouncious Lime of the floor & brought her home.
A few hours later Cherry came out of Lime's room very sad. " Otaru, she lost the baby , gomen" said a criying Cherry.
" No but how could she" said Otaru.
" Otaru listen to me , she only did it because she felt betrayed by you she didn't feel loved & that really hurt her alot , she felt you would't love the baby & she didn't want the child not to be loved & never to be wanted & she was all alone & scared when she did it If you would have gotten there sooner No it's not your fault , she was scared of you & depressed you know I would have gotten depressed to If I was her & with her childish mind it's pretty hard for her,so dont be mad at her please she lost alot of blood,I know you admitted it was your fault but you just weren't thinking right I know you love her " said Cherry.
" Can I see her"said Otaru in almost a wisper.
" Surebut please be gentle shes very week & hurt please dont get mad at her" begged Cherry.
" Dont worry Cherry, I promise"^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He slowly made his way inside , she was crying in her bed still thinking it was all her fault " Otaru I'm sorry please forgive me" said a criying Lime.
" Lime Im the one that should be sorry , I'm really sorry for causing you all this paine & loose the baby , we could try again" said Otaru with a small smile .
" You mean" mumbled Lime.
" Yes Lime , I realise it now but I really do love you , could you ever forgive me for ignoring you , I'm really sorry but I cant let you die like these" said Otaru with watery eyes.
" But Otaru , you said it yourself I'm inmature & childish , why would you want me" asked Lime sadly.
" Because I Love you thats why" said Otaru with a smile.
"Oh, Otaru" said lime crying tears of joy.
They both shared a passionete deep kiss.
About 10 months later Lime had a baby girl with shiny dark blue hair, & chocolate brown eyes *Maybe I could be a good mommy after all * the baby was really going to be loved & wanted by everyone ( exept Hanagata) . The 3 of them would be togheter forever.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Owari^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whatcha think , short but sweet I love it my second fic flame or review please. Anime Writer 2000