Sage Frontier Fan Fiction ❯ A Tale of two Fakes! ❯ Rouge: IRPO Enemy No. 1! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Naruto +
 
Ok this is my first ever Fanfic so if it sucks get off my back.
 
Chapter 1: The academy Sucks!
 
“Damn its cold” Levi said as he rubbed his arms outside in the snow “why do we have to train in these conditions god damn it” A figure walked up behind the young student. “Are we having a problem with these conditions” Levi turned around “Um no sir” he said as he started building up his Chakra. Rex looked over from a tree a couple feet away “keep it goin Levi you don't want to get in trouble again do you” he said Laughing “The snow shouldn't slow you down come on you are an Uchiha why do you have to complain so much”. Levi grunted a little bit and started releasing clones, Anthony looked over and laughed while eating a bag of potato chips. Iruka grabbed the bag and threw it on the ground “hey what did you do that for” Anthony wined as he looked down at his crushed potato chips. “Because you spend more time eating then training” said Iruka angrily. Anthony looked back up and started building up his chakra while muttering to himself.
Iruka looked over to Rex “What about you, you do less work than Naruto” Rex walked over to Iruka “well that's just because I'm better” he said laughing. Iruka Wacked Rex on top of the head “you had better hope so if you want to Pass the Final Exam tomorrow”. “Okay you guys you are free to go” Iruka said as he sighed heavily.
 
The three students picked up their packs and headed through the wooden gate at the entrance. “Finally, now I can go home and get something to eat” Anthony said as he rubbed his stomach. “Not from my fridge you're not, remember were staying at my house while our parents are gone” Levi said as he Looked over at Anthony ”you can wait until dinner”. Levi pulled out his key from his pocket and unlocked the door to his house. “Well home sweet home for you guys until our parents get back” Levi said as he kicked off his shoes. “And Anthony if you touch my fridge for a midnight snack I will rip out your toung stick a paper bomb to it and shove it down your throat” Anthony ignored the remark and kicked off his shoes. “Hey Levi wanna have a Ninja Duel” Rex said with eagerness. “Yeah in a little bit I need to get my stuff put away and hey you guys are sleeping in that room over there” He pointed over to a spare room down the hall. “Alright I'll go unpack” Rex said as he and Anthony walked down the Hall and entered the room. Rex pulled out his sleeping bag and layed it out on the floor and set his pillow on it. Anthony did the same and they both set there packs on the wall and headed back out. Levi's head poked out from down the hallway” Yo Rex ready” Rex looked at him “yeah I just got unpacked, let's go in your backyard”. The three boys headed outside to The backyard. The two boys took their stances “ready” Rex said as he looked at Levi “always” he said with a smile.
 
The two boys ran at each other, Levi leaped at Rex with a smirk on his face and released a fierce punch at him, Rex ducked and sweeped at Levi's legs and Levi jumped up and drew a shuriken then tossed it towards Rex. Rex jumped to the side and looked over to see the Shuriken still following him. “damn homing” Rex said as he pulled a Kunai throwing knife out if his left leg pouch and slashed at the shuriken knocking it to the ground. “I should have known that's one of your favorites” Rex said as he smirked readying his stance again. Rex ran towards Levi and sweeped at his feet, Levi again leaped into the air. Rex then smirked and jumped up doing a back flip yelled “Leaf Cutter” as he slashed downward with his Leg, Levi raised his arms up and blocked the kick. The force of the kick knocked him down. He repositioned his arms and at the last moment caught himself on the ground and panted heavily. Both of the boys were panting as Anthony yelled “come on give it a rest it's getting late”. Rex and Levi walked back towards the house and went to the kitchen and Got Dinner the three boys then panted as they ate quickly. After the dinner Rex and Anthony walked down the hall “Were gonna hit the Hay ok Levi” Levi followed “So am I, I'm beat” All of the boys walked into their rooms and settled down to sleep.