Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife Final: Family Hijinks ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, we have come to find the final story of the ‘Maelstrom Wife Tales’ series of one-shots, I hope that you have enjoyed as much as I had writing it up, folks! As you already remember, Sakura, Hinata, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts aren’t Naruto’s only wives, folks. Once again, on that note, I would like to give thanks and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for this one-shot chapter. And I would also like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the usage of the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, DC Comic series, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Power Rangers, Ninjago, Despicable Me, Speed Racer, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories as well as songs that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during much of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Early 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Michelle and Amara: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Sakura Haruno: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Shion: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is older.

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Physically twenties, but actual age is much older.

Koyuki Kazahana: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

 

Story 11: Dreams of a Maelstrom Wife Final: Family Hijinks

 

Today, in the massive futuristic city that the Leaf Village has become, we are in the mansion of the Seventh Hokage of the Leaf Village where we find said Hokage with Galaxia AKA Sailor Galaxia, but she is in her ‘civilian form’ of Galaxia. Both Naruto and his wife are in the nude expect for the golden bracelets around their wrists with Naruto having Galaxia tackled in a massive king-sized bed and he is pounding his manhood into her womb with Galaxia having her shapely legs and arms around Naruto’s shoulders and waist.

 

Galaxia moans out, “Yes, Naruto-sama…I want your ‘trident’…deep inside of me…I want a bigger family…!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a sly smile, “Well, I’ve always wanted a big loving family, Galaxia-chan. And now, I have all of you. The loveliest women in the universe.”

 

Galaxia moans out, her face completely flush and smiling lovingly, “Incredible…It isn’t surprising…that very few women…couldn’t be seduced by you…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a foxy grin, “You have to remember that I’m ‘part fox’ in kind of a way.”

 

Kurama’s voice yells out in his mind, “And don’t you forget it, gaki!” Naruto, ignoring Kurama, continues to make hot love to Galaxia in which Galaxia screams out in pure erotic pleasure when he uses his chakra to stimulate her G-spot causing tons of pleasure to rack her body.

 

Galaxia says, “Oh, yes…that’s incredible…I really don’t know how you…do it…Naruto-kun…!!”

 

Naruto tells Galaxia, “Maybe that’s the reason that you married me!!”

 

Flashback; shortly after the wedding of Naruto and most of his wives

 

Within a wedding type setup deep within a bunker, Galaxia, wearing a gorgeous white wedding dress that hugs her body in all of the right places, is with Naruto as they prepare for the final wedding with Naruto and the rest of his recently married wives as they face the priest.

 

Galaxia asks, curiously, “Is this really necessary?”

 

Raye tells Galaxia, “After what you heard happened in our mass wedding, Galaxia?”

 

Amara says, “It is the reason that we have a peaceful wedding.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “For once, we want to enjoy one.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, Galaxia-chan.”

 

Galaxia says, “Something tells me, due to my experience with Sailor Moon and her friends, I believe that ‘peaceful’ may not be a word to be used.”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh, “You have a point, Galaxia.”

 

Naruto yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “Don’t ‘hey’ us mister. Do you really think that we can truly be peaceful…especially in bed with you?”

 

There are plenty of blushes all around and Hinata tells Sakura, “Sakura!”

 

Sakura says, with a blush of her own, “Oops.” Soon after, they continued on with the wedding in which Naruto puts Galaxia into his hands, bridal style, and kisses her at the end.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the bedroom, Galaxia and her husband continue their hot lovemaking and Naruto says, with a smile, “I have to say that our wedding was the quietist of them all.”

 

Galaxia responds, “Our honeymoon…not so much…Naruto-kun…!!”

 

Galaxia yelps from pleasure rocking her body and Naruto says, with a smirk, “It wasn’t exactly my fault, Galaxia-chan.”

 

Galaxia replies, with a moan of pleasure, “I know, Naruto-kun…I’m just saying…through it doesn’t mean that…we didn’t enjoy it…!!” Galaxia and Naruto share a loving lewd kiss as they continue to make hot love with each other.

 

Naruto asks, “Where are the others?”

 

Galaxia moans out, with a curious tone, “They said something…about Luna and Artemis…and some catnip…”

 

Naruto’s eyes widen and he says, “I guess that I rubbed off on them.”

 

Galaxia responds, with a smile, “I guess that you…did…Naruto-kun…!!” Soon after, Naruto and Galaxia experience their climaxes as Naruto pumps his hot sticky seed into Galaxia’s womb where it finds an egg to fertilize.

 

(On the meanwhile; Elsewhere)

 

Speaking of said other wives of our Seventh Hokage, Sakura, Hinata, and the Sailor Scouts are assembled together in which Luna and Artemis, their two guardian felines, are together in which both of them look a little ‘flush’.

 

Artemis tells Luna, “Hey, kitty cat, you are looking real fine.”

 

Luna giggles and she says, “Geez, Artemis…Who do you think that you are?”

 

Artemis responds, with a lustful loving tone, “Who do you think that I am, Luna? Maybe we should go find out.” Artemis then licks Luna playfully and Luna giggles at him.

 

Luna tells Artemis, “Artemis…you dog!”

 

Artemis yells out, annoyed with his face still flush, “Hey, Luna, I’m a cat! And I’m going to show you why!” Artemis then playfully tackles Luna to the ground and she giggles as he does so in which ‘playful meows’ and other cat-like sounds are being heard as Sakura, Hinata, and the Sailor Scouts, hidden using their ninja skills, are watching.

 

Hinata says, with a blush, “Oh my…”

 

Lita says, with a giggle, “I didn’t know that Artemis was such a cat.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Do you think that this is right?”

 

Mina says, with a giggle, “Those two are going to give birth to Diana anyway.”

 

Raye says, with a plain tone, “I don’t think that they did it like this.”

 

Serena asks, “However, one idea did come to my mind: In the original timeline, why didn’t Luna have more kittens?”

 

Lita says, curiously, “That’s actually a good point. Okay, they are intelligent ‘alien cats’, but they are so similar to Earth cats that I don’t think that their biology would be that much different.”

 

Trista respond, “Actually, it was a question in the original future timeline that everyone was curious about even Luna and Artemis themselves. Because their people always had tons of children due to their biology. The Neo-Queen Serenity of Crystal Tokyo was a bit concerned about that.”

 

Sakura asks Trista, “How do you know about that?” Sakura then slaps herself on the forehead and she says, nervously, “Never mind.”

 

Amara asks, curiously, “So, what will happen here?”

 

Michelle says, with a sly smile, “I think that we are going to find out.”

 

Hinata asks, “Do you think that Artemis and Luna will be mad?”

 

Serena says, a bit nervously, “Well, I think that we had better work on our shinobi skills then.”

 

Raye tells Serena, “Something tells me that it won’t be enough for you, Meatball Head.”

 

(Later on)

 

Joining up with Naruto and his vast family, Naruto is looking at his wives and showing that Serena and Mina had scratches on their faces in which there is a pissed off Luna while Artemis is keeping quiet.

 

Luna yells out, annoyed, “I should have known that it was you!”

 

Mina tells Luna, nervously, “Come on, Luna! You and Artemis were made for each other!”

 

Luna responds, with a blush, “Yes, but we didn’t your ‘help’.”

 

Artemis tells Luna, “Easy, Luna, you aren’t caring for yourself anymore.”

 

Luna yells out, seriously, “I know that Artemis!” Artemis winches and Luna says, with a sigh, “I’m sorry, Artemis. It is another ‘mood swing’.”

 

Artemis says, “I know, Luna.”

 

Luna says, “Anyway, let’s go get something to eat.”

 

As Luna and Artemis walk away, Raye tells Serena and Mina, “I told you so.”

 

Serena says, annoyed, “Can it, Pyro.”

 

Michelle tells Naruto, “I think that we learned a bit too well from you.”

 

Naruto asks, a bit nervously, “Hey, did I ask for you to learn my awesome pranking schemes?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “Now, Naruto, take your ‘punishment’ like a man.”

 

Naruto asks, a bit nervously, “Punishment?”

 

Hinata says, with a sigh and smile, “Sorry, Naruto-kun.” Soon after, the girls take out large feathers that are good for tickle torture and before you could say ‘Naruto’, he is off like a bolt of lightning while his wives, minus Galaxia and Trista, take off after him.

 

(Sometime soon afterwards)

 

A good time afterwards, a pretty ‘worn out’ looking Naruto is going into a room and he sees his teenaged step-daughter, Rini, looking at a picture.

 

Naruto asks, “Rini?”

 

Rini looks at Naruto and she says, “Hey, Naruto-papa.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “What are you looking at?”

 

When Naruto goes over, he sees that Rini is looking at a picture of Darien/Tuxedo Mask and she says, “I keep wondering what my ‘other daddy’ was like.”

 

Naruto responds, solemnly, “He was a brave man and a good friend.”

 

Rini says, “Mommy is real sad when he is mentioned.”

 

Naruto replies, “For good reason, Rini.” Naruto says, with a sigh, “He gave his life to save your mommy, his friends, and his world. He is a true hero. A great hero and one that should be forever remember.”

 

Rini says, with a nod, “I know, Naruto-papa.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “What would you think of the world and universe that we have created Darien? Would you approve? Would you see needs to improve it? Would you approve of my life with your girl and the others?”

 

Rini asks Naruto, “Is something wrong Naruto-papa?”

 

Naruto tells Rini, with a smile, “Nothing, Rini.” Naruto asks Rini, “Why aren’t you with your siblings?”

 

Rini says, with a sigh, “They may be my brothers and sisters, but sometimes I feel that they don’t understand me. I wish that I had a brother that was like me.”

 

Naruto tells Rini, “I wish that I could give you that sweetie.”

 

Rini responds, “I know Naruto-papa.”

 

Naruto thinks about it in his mind and he thinks, “Maybe I can…”

 

(Gates of Time; A good time afterwards)

 

At the Gates of Time, Sailor Pluto and Naruto are standing together and discussing something in which this one of Naruto’s wives doesn’t look very happy.

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I don’t want to even know how you learned that.”

 

Naruto responds, “Our lives weren’t peaceful immediately after the final battle with Kaguya.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “True. Too true.”

 

Naruto tells Sailor Pluto, “You know how good the minions are with disguises.”

 

Sailor Pluto tells Naruto, “That’s in the movies, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, a bit nervously, “I might have given them a few lessons.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks, curiously, “How many lessons?” Soon after, what looks like a man in trench coat appears much to Sailor Pluto’s surprise and then they ‘transform’ into a group of minions.

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “Quite a few, Pluto-chan.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “I can see that Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Sailor Pluto, “I can assure you that there is no messing with the timeline.”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “If there was, we wouldn’t be here.”

 

Naruto replies, with a nod, “Point taken.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Even though you have helped me with Alpha and the new commander center to ensure that I don’t need to be here all of the time, it doesn’t mean that I can allow you, my husband, to have any ‘reign’ on the Gates of Time.”

 

Naruto retorts, “I know! I know! And I don’t want to get you into trouble! This is just something for Rini and maybe Serena would like someone to remind her of Darien better.”

 

Sailor Pluto tells Naruto, “The past is the past, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “I get it, but Rini said that she would like a brother to understand her better.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “I know. Kousagi is yours and Serena’s biological daughter and while they are half-sisters, Rini has quite a bit of Darien in her while Kousagi has more of you in her.”

 

Naruto says, “Believe it, Pluto-chan.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “All right, but I am keeping a SUPER close eye on you and the minions.”

 

Sailor Pluto gives a kind yet deadly smile in which Naruto responds, “Yes, ma’am.”

 

(Later on; returning to the Namikaze mansion)

 

Within the Namikaze mansion, Naruto is with Serena as she looks at the new Star Seed in front of her.

 

Serena asks, stunned, “You are serious?”

 

Naruto responds, “Yes, I am.”

 

Serena tells Naruto, “You took some big risks.”

 

Naruto tells Serena, “Even with Kousagi, Rini left quite lonely and I thought that a sibling like her would help her.”

 

Serena says, with a warm loving smile, “Oh, Naruto-kun…” Serena embraces Naruto and giving him a deep loving and passionate kiss.

 

When they release from the kiss, Raye’s voice booms, “You can save the ‘kissy-kissy’ for later.” When Naruto and Serena look at Raye, she says, with a serious tone, “We just word from Land of Spring.”

 

Naruto asks, “Koyuki’s home?”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “What’s up?”

 

Raye says, “Trouble.”

 

Naruto asks, seriously, “From what?”

 

Raye responds, “They couldn’t say what because it is hard for them to believe. They said that we have to believe to see it.”

 

Serena says, “I don’t like this.”

 

Naruto says, “I don’t either, Serena-chan.”

 

Raye asks, “Who are you going to send?”

 

Naruto responds, “Who do you think Raye-chan?”

 

Serena tells Naruto, “Naruto-kun, I know that Koyuki is a close friend of yours, but you are the leader of your village now!”

 

Naruto tells Serena, “True, but that doesn’t mean that I can sit around and do nothing while a friend is in trouble. I’ve also got personal experience in the Land of Spring in which Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke are on their own missions.”

 

Raye says, “And based on what you told us and what we know, the only one left is Sakura.”

 

Naruto says, “I’ll take her with me.”

 

Serena says, “We’re all going Naruto-kun.”

 

Raye tells Naruto, “And don’t you open your mouth and that’s final.”

 

Naruto says, with a nervous smile, “Yes, ma’am.”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “Don’t you dare let the Uchiha get an ‘I told you so’ on you, brat.”

 

Naruto responds, annoyed, “I know! I know!”

 

(Inside of the Land of Spring; Sometime later)

 

Within the Land of Spring, we are at main palace at the capital of the Land of Spring where there are dozens upon dozens of giant violet-pink crystal that are all around in which it is the scene that Naruto and the Sailor Scouts, including Sailor Galaxia, Sailor Star, and Sailor Sun, arrive in.

 

Sailor Star asks, curiously, “What’s going on here?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “I wish that I knew Star.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “These crystals…They aren’t normal.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “I know Saturn, but they aren’t shooting some kind of negative energy.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “I’m getting a weird feeling from them.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks Sailor Venus, “You are?”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Yeah, it is weird. It feels like these crystal are connected to me.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, “They are?” When Sailor Venus nods her head, Sailor Mars says, “You had better keep a good eye on yourself Venus.”

 

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Mars, “Mars?”

 

Sailor Mars says, “I think these crystal are some kind of ‘physical form’ of the emotion of love.”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks and Sailor Sun asks, “Love?”

 

Sailor Mars says, “It is the feeling that I’m getting from them. There is a ton of ‘love energy’ coming from them.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Yeah, I’m getting the same feeling. There is a lot of ‘love energy’ coming from them. A bit too much.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “Too much love?”

 

Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, “You know how love can turn into obsession, Meatball Head?”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “How can love do something so…?”

 

Sailor Neptune responds, “Love can make people do crazy things, Firefly. It is a fact of life.”

 

Sailor Mars tells Sailor Venus, “Since you are the Sailor Scout of Love, Venus, you have to be careful. You may be more sensitive to these crystals than the rest of us.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a nod, “Good point, Mars.” A violet-pink glow appears in her eyes, but she shakes her head and it is gone for the moment.

 

Naruto asks, “So, where did these crystals come from?”

 

Sailor Sun says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Sailor Star says, “I hope that the people are okay.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “I hope so too, Star. I’m the most worried about Koyuki-dono.”

 

Just then Koyuki’s voice booms, “There is no need to worry about me, Sakura.”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “Koyuki?”

 

Koyuki responds, with a seductive tone, “Yes, Naruto-kun. I’m right here. Please come in. We have much to discuss.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, cautiously, “I don’t like this.” Just then the ground erupts and before they can say or do anything, they are encased into the crystal and the crystal is dragged into the ground.

 

(Later on)

 

Deep inside of Koyuki’s palace as the leader of the Land of Spring, which was once known as the Land of Snow, we can see Naruto’s face as he is lying down on the bed and he is grunting and groaning as he feels some kind of pleasure in his body.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “What’s going on? What’s this…sensation around my legs…?” Naruto opens his eyes and regains his senses in which he is shocked to see Koyuki Kazahana, in her thirties, but doesn’t look a day over her twenties, wearing nothing other than a strange violet-pink headband with a strange crystal in the center portion, sucking Naruto’s erect manhood. Naruto grunts out, “Koyuki…?”

 

Koyuki looks up at Naruto, in which he can see a strange violet-pink ‘glow’ in her eyes, she takes his manhood out her mouth, and while she is using her breasts to massage his hard member, Koyuki tells Naruto, with a seductive loving tone, "I'm glad that you are awake, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto grunts out, “What’s going on…Koyuki…?”

 

Koyuki responds, with a seductive loving tone, “Just spreading the wonderful love that I experience, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto asks, “Wonderful love?”

 

Koyuki says, with a seductive loving tone, “Yes, Naruto-kun. My Star Sapphire showed me the way and the way to the man that I truly love.” Koyuki then licks the head of Naruto’s hard member with her tongue causing Naruto to grunt as Koyuki continues to massage it with her breasts and lick it with her tongue before putting the head in her mouth to suck it causing Naruto to experience orgasm as he releases his hot seed into Koyuki’s mouth in which she nearly gags on it, but she somehow managed to swallow it all.

 

Naruto groans out, “Koyuki…”

 

Koyuki tells Naruto, with a seductive loving tone, “I hope that you loved it, Naruto-kun. I know that I did.”

 

Naruto asks, “Where are…?”

 

Koyuki responds, still with the seductive loving tone, “They’re right here Naruto-kun.”

 

Just then Hinata’s voice says, alluring loving tone in her voice, “We’re okay, Naruto-kun.” Naruto then looks to see all of his wives, including Shion, wearing nothing other than the strange violet-pink headbands that Koyuki is wearing with the same glow in Koyuki’s eyes in their eyes.

 

Naruto says, “Shion-chan…”

 

Shion responds, with a seductive loving tone, “Koyuki-dono has shown us the love, Naruto-kun.”

 

Sakura says, with a giggle, “She really has.”

 

Naruto says, “Shion-chan…Sakura-chan…” Naruto then yelps as Koyuki straddles him and kisses him passionately and lovingly on the lips. Naruto struggles to gently remove Koyuki off him, but she seems to have gained super-strength and his strength seems to be waning for some reason. Naruto moans out, weakly, “Koyuki…”

 

Koyuki tells Naruto, with a loving and seductive tone, “I love you, Naruto-kun. I always wanted you so much. Ever since you saved me from Doto, I’ve always grateful for you and I’ve always fallen in love with you.”

 

Naruto says, amazed, “Koyuki…”

 

Koyuki tells Naruto, with an alluring loving tone, “I want you…I need you, Naruto-kun.” Koyuki puts Naruto into a deep passionate and loving kiss in which she is mating her tongue with his tongue while his other wives also ‘entranced’ by the strange crystals on the strange headbands that they are wearing. Koyuki then inserts another violet crystal into Naruto’s navel and he groans as the violet energy surges through him and he feels something wrong, but the sheer warmth of the ‘love energy’ surging through him overwhelmed him. He couldn’t stop himself from kissing Koyuki back in which the two of them go into a deep loving and lewd kiss. Naruto tackles Koyuki onto the bed and aims his manhood into her womb.

 

Naruto says, seductively and loving tone, “Koyuki-chan…”

 

Koyuki responds, in the same tone, “Take me, Naruto-kun. I’m yours.” Naruto inserts his manhood into Koyuki’s womb and he starts to make hot love to her causing her to moan out, “Yes, Naruto-kun…Please take me…ravage me…love me…!!” Naruto and Koyuki share another passionate, loving, and lewd kiss while he continue to pound his hot member into Koyuki’s soaking wet womb while the others look on with loving and lustful looks on their faces.

 

Serena says, longing tone in her voice, “Naruto-kun…”

 

Mina says, going into a sexy pose and loving and lewd tone, “We’re so lonely right now, Naruto-kun.” Naruto then performs a Shadow Clone Jutsu and creates a legion of clones with the same ‘glow’ now in Naruto’s and all of the women’s eyes in which a good sized orgy starts as the real Naruto continues to make hot love to Koyuki.

 

Koyuki moans out, with pure love and pure lust in her voice, “That’s it, Naruto-kun…make me yours…make me completely yours…!!”

 

Naruto grunts out, “Anything you want, Koyuki-chan. Just say that you will be my loving wife forever.”

 

Koyuki yells out, “Yes, Naruto-kun…I’m yours forever…your wife…your girl…anything that you desire…your wives are my sisters…I love you so much…!!” Naruto then kisses Koyuki on the lips as they experience their orgasms causing Koyuki to buck around as she experiences her orgasm while Naruto fills her womb with his hot seed which finds an egg to fertilize. When they are done and Koyuki regains her strength, the jewel on her headband glows and a male Shinto style priest came out in which he has an entranced look in his eyes. Koyuki commands him, “Marry us now.”

 

The entranced priest responds, “Yes, Mistress Koyuki-sama.” In what was one of the strangest marriage ceremonies ever, Koyuki and Naruto were married in which Koyuki encases the priest in violet crystal soon after in which Naruto, Koyuki, and Naruto’s other wives continue their orgy. Afterwards, Naruto is in a deep sleep with Koyuki and his other wives and all of them had blissful smiles on their faces while the seal around Naruto’s waist glows with the violet crystals fighting back, but the energy from the seal ‘fuses’ with the violet crystal and waves over everyone.

 

(Back in the Leaf; Much later on)

 

Returning to the Leaf Village, Naruto is relaxing quite a bit as Artemis comes up to him.

 

"Hey Naruto, you have a minute?" asked Artemis as he came in the room.

"Yeah sure." said Naruto setting his blueprints down for a bit. "What's up?"

"Well for starters what are you up to?" asked Art.

"Glad you asked my feline friend." said Naruto. "Minions!" As if on cue, the Minions are coming out of the woodworks and assembling in front of Naruto as they give him a set of plans in which he allows Artemis to look over.


"This here is a roadway that can take us all across the multiverse." said Naruto. "I call it Highway 86."

"Wow!" said Artemis as Mina came in making Naruto hide the blueprints.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Well the main reason I came looking for you Naruto is that I have an announcement." said Art

"OK. Fire away." said Naruto.

Artemis responds, “Well, we have just found that Luna isn’t going to just have Diana. She is going to have a whole litter full of kittens.”

 

Mina says, excitedly, “Congratulations!”

 

Artemis responds, with a sigh, “You would think so, but Luna and I learned why having a whole litter is hard for Earth cats and for our kind.”

 

Naruto asks, “What’s up?”

 

Artemis says, with a solemn sigh, “You don’t want to know.”

 

Mina responds, “Don’t tell, Artemis.”

 

Naruto tells Artemis, “Good luck, bro.”

"Thanks you guys." said Artemis before leaving.

After Artemis has left, Mina sits on Naruto’s lap and she says, with a seductive loving tone, “Anyway, you and I haven’t been spending some ‘love time’ together, Naruto-kun.” Naruto and Mina then share a deep passionate, loving, and lewd kiss in which they mate their tongues together and tastes each other’s mouths and saliva. Later on, Naruto is pounding his hot manhood into Mina’s soaking wet womb as they make hot love in a clearing in a forest within the Leaf.

 

Naruto moans out, “Mmm, Mina-chan, you are such a naughty girl.”

 

Mina moans out, seductive loving tone, “You know…that you love me…for it…Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto responds, in an alluring loving tone, “You got that right, Mina-chan.” Mina and Naruto share another loving and lewd kiss as he continues to pound his hot member into Mina’s womb.

 

Mina moans out, “Yes, that’s it…Ooh, you know where to treat…a wife…right Naruto-kun…I know that…the other girls…that will become your wives…will love it too…!!” Mina tells Naruto, with a seductive loving tone, “Mmm, you know…what you must do…spread the love…find wonderful women…and give them love…!!”

 

Naruto tells Mina, with a foxy smirk, “You should know best since you are the Sailor Scout of Love, Mina-chan?”

 

Mina responds, “You know it, buster…”

 

Naruto asks, “Hey, Mina-chan…?”

 

Mina replies, “Yes, love…I’ve been in ‘hot times’…with my fellow wives…and I loved it…I managed to develop a new jutsu for us to enjoy…when we don’t have you wonderful ‘big man’ to enjoy…!!” Naruto is shocked by this, but he can’t help to foxy smirk at Mina as they share another passionate and loving lewd kiss.

 

Naruto says, “Mmm, such a naughty girl. I can’t help to come.”

 

Mina responds, with pure erotic love in her voice, “Ooh, that’s it, Naruto-kun…Make me come…Make me come…!!” Soon after, Naruto and Mina experience orgasm in which Mina gives a cry of pure erotic pleasure as Naruto fills her womb with his hot sticky seed.

 

Just then a female voice says, “This is where you were hiding.” Naruto and Mina then look to see a very pregnant Serena walking up to the two of them and Serena says, with a seductive loving smile, “Trying to hog Naruto-kun for yourself, Mina-chan? For shame.”

 

Mina responds, with a grin, “Can you blame a girl?” Naruto gently removes his manhood from Mina’s womb and she sighs in pleasure as Naruto and Serena walk up to each other.

 

Naruto asks, “How is Rini’s future sibling?”

 

Serena responds, “Ami and Sakura said that HE is great. That’s right. It is going to be a boy and Rini is going to have a younger brother to take care of.”

 

Mina says, amazed, “Wow! Moon Queen giving birth to Moon Princes is ultra-rare! I don’t mean that it never happen, but it is a special event.”

 

Naruto says, with a warm loving smile, “I can’t wait to see our little ‘Moon Prince’ in action.”

 

Serena responds, with a warm loving tone, “Me too, Naruto. And thanks to your chakra, Darien’s boy can grow up. I don’t know how to thank you for this present.” Serena and Naruto share a loving kiss, but she then has her eyes widen.

 

Naruto and Serena from the kiss and Naruto asks, curiously, “What’s up?”

 

Serena replies, “My water broke.”

 

There is silence for a few moments, but as we leave the scene, Naruto’s voice echoes throughout the Leaf, “WHAT?!!!”

 

"Okay let's not panic." said Mina. "We've been through this many times so we're pros at this. Let's call the others and get Serena to the birth room."

"Good thinking." said Naruto as Serena started her Lamaze breathing.

Soon Serena was rushed to the birthing room, stripped down to her bare skin, and placed in the birthing pool as the others arrived.

Serena screams out, in pure pain and agony, “Oh my god! Naruto, if you damn knock me over, I’m going to tackle you to the bed and drain you until you are a dried husk after push you regeneration to the limit by using my specter on your rear end over and over again!!”

"Reminds me of when I had my twins." said Koyuki, Naruto’s newest wife, as Naruto got behind Serena wearing swim trunks.

"I know Serena just hang in there." he soothed as Sakura in her bikini got in between Serena's legs.

"You know it still amazes me how fast we open up after breaking our waters." the pink haired medic after checking her cousin. "You can start pushing now Serena."

"Thanks!" said Serena before she started pushing.

"The head's out!" said Sakura 20 pushes later.

"I'm so tired!" gasped Serena.

"I know you are my Moon Bunny just hang in there. I go you can do it!" said Naruto before channeling some extra chakra to her. At those words of encouragement, Serena gave 1 last big push and soon a newborn baby boy's wail filled the room.

"Here's your handsome son!" said Sakura handing the newborn to his mother before getting to work on the afterbirth.

 

"He looks just like Darien." said Serena as Naruto worked on the cord.

"Darien did told me one time he always wanted a son named Rick." he said.

"That sounds perfect." said Serena before she started to nurse her son.

Mina says, “He is so cute!”

 

Raye responds, “He is a baby boy, Mina-chan! They are always cute!”

 

Michelle says, “Well, he is cute after all.”

 

Hotaru says, “Rini is going to love her new baby brother.”

 

Serena says, with a breath of relief, “She better.” The scene moves out as everyone looks at Serena’s newest buddle of joy and everyone can’t help to enjoy it as well as what’s to come in the future.

 

“Wow! I wonder what else can happen?" asked Lita before Koyuki started heaving at a nearby trash can.

"Someone just HAD to ask that!" grumbled Raye as Amy started to do a bio scan.

 

Sakura asks, shocked, “Don’t tell me that she is pregnant AGAIN?!”

"She's pregnant alright. And the baby's growing fast. I think it's the crystals." she said.

"How long have we got?" asked Serena.

"About two hours." said Amy.

"Typical Naruto type luck." sighed the rest of the girls.

 

Naruto retorts, “I’m right here you know.”

"You have a big tub nearby?" ked Koyuki.

"Next door." came the answer.

"Alright let's get her over there. Lita, you better get some food ready." said Naruto.

"On it." said Lita heading for the kitchen. Soon after, we are inside of another hot as Koyuki, now wearing a special ‘bathing suit’ is being led into it.

"My water broke!" gasped Koyuki

"I'll take it this time." said Sakura getting in the water in between Koyuki's legs.

As the birthing goes on, Koyuki screams out, “NARUTO-KUN, WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU A ROYAL CROWNING THAT YOU WON’T EVER FORGET!!”

 

Michelle says, “Something tells me that he won’t be here for that moment.”

 

Trista says, with a sly smile, “I can agree on that one.”

"Alright Koyuki you can push now." said Sakura before telling her how to do it.

"Ok." said Koyuki before she pushed down hard.

"I see the head!" said Sakura 20 pushes later.

Koyuki says, “This is so hard.”

 

Naruto yells out, “Come on, Koyuki! If you can face you stupid uncle without fear and laugh at him when he failed, you can handle this.” At those words, Koyuki pushed with all her might and a baby’s cry is heard.

"It's a girl!" said Sakura handing the baby over to her mother.

Koyuki says, weakly, “Hana…”

 

Serena says, with a warm smile, “Flower. That’s a lovely name.”

"Guys I see another head!" said Sakura looking down. Naruto quickly hands Hinata Hana while he helps Sakura aid Koyuki in giving birth to another baby.

"It's a boy!" said Sakura.

Koyuki says, “Sosetsu.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “After your father.” With the birthing process done, they help Koyuki regain enough of her strength to allow her to start nursing the babies.

 

Koyuki says, “I’m sure that Yukie and Yuko will want to meet their new brother and sister.”

Mina says, with a grin, “I’m sure that they will.”

 

(The following day)

 

Right now, we are inside of the dining room of the Namikaze mansion in which Artemis rushes into the room containing them all with Koyuki nursing her newborns along with Serena with her newborn son.

 

"Guys!" said Artemis running in the dining room.

"What's up?" asked Naruto.

"I think it's time!" said Artemis making the family rush to check on Luna.

"She's in labor alright." said Amy doing a quick check.

"You think?" asked Luna before Naruto picked her up and placed her in the basket he made for her.

Luna is screaming, “ARTEMIS, I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT YOU LET THOSE GIRLS DO THIS TO US! WHEN I’M DONE WITH YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY SCRATCHING POST!!!”

 

Artemis retorts, with a sigh, “Like I’m not already.” Plenty of the others can’t help to giggle at that.

"Okay Luna you can start pushing." said Amy. Luna started pushing hard and soon 6 kittens was born in which one of them is none other than grey kitten, Diana.

"I'm a father at last!" cried Artemis as Luna started to eat the afterbirths and cords on each kitten so she can make milk.

"What do those taste like?" asked Serena.

Luna responds, in a sarcastic tone, “Tastes like chicken.”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Luna groans in annoyance and Raye says, with a sigh, “She was being sarcastic Meatball Head.”

Hotaru says, “They are so cute.”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Yes, they are Hotaru.”

 

Michelle says, with a giggle, “I’ve got to agree with Hinata and Firefly.”

 

Naruto asks Serena, “Shall we show Rini her new brother?”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Yes, we should.” Later on, Sailor Neo Moon is looking baby Rick in Serena’s arms.

 

Rini says, excitedly, “He is so cute!”

 

Serena says, “That he is sweetie.”

 

Rini says, “I’m a big sister now! This is so exciting!”

 

Naruto tells Rini, “And it is up to you to take care of your new little brother.”

 

Rini says, with a nod, “I will, Naruto-papa!”

 

Serena tells Rini, “By the way, Diana was born today too.”

 

Rini yells out, excitedly, “Really?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “That’s right. However, she is going to need time before she will become your partner.”

 

Rini says, with a smile, “I can’t wait to meet her!”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “I know that you, Rick, and Diana will be one happy family.” Rini nods her head happily as she looks at her baby brother and as we leave the scene, we see years into the future when Rick is a young man as he is playing Duel Monsters with an older Rini with Diana perched on Rini’s head. On the meanwhile, the other five kittens are with the daughters of Ami, Lita, Raye, and Hotaru as their guardian felines as Sailor Soldiers and Artemis…He is being shared with Mina’s daughter, Sailor Neo Venus…kind of. However, that’s a tale for another day.

 

End of Story 11

 

And that’s the final one-shot in the ‘Maelstrom Wives’ series. I hope that you enjoyed reading them as I have writing them and once again, I would like to give a great thank you and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for a lot of them. He has been a major help and I hope to see more of this stuff soon. Please read and review to tell me what you think and later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!