Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Fox Style Road Trip 1-Avatar Days ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I know that it has been a long time with this series, but you may already have realized that I have been busy with my Sailor Moon Online series of stories with the latest addition that was added just about a month ago. Anyway, this is the start of a new series of one-shots that involves more crossovers than ever before. As I have said before in the previous series of one-shots, I would like to give thanks and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for this one-shot chapter. And I would also like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the permission for the usage of the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Samurai Showdown, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, DC Comic series, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Power Rangers, Ninjago, Despicable Me, Speed Racer, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories as well as songs that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during much of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Early 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Michelle and Amara: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Sakura Haruno: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Shion: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is older.

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Physically twenties, but actual age is much older.

Koyuki Kazahana: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Rini: Around Age 17-18 years of age

Korra: Age 21

Asami Sato: Age 22

Iroha: Age 18

 

Story 12: Fox Style Road Trip 1-Avatar Days

 

Within the massive city that the Leaf Village has become, our current Seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, is sitting behind his desk as he has his Shadow Clones do his paperwork, but there isn’t too many Shadow Clones working on it.

 

One clone says, “Man! Paperwork hasn’t been as much these days!”

 

Another clone says, “Well, for one thing, we have the advanced technology of computers, satellites, and such from Serena-chan’s and her girls’ home world not to mention that it has been greatly improved since the past fifteen years.”

 

A third clone says, “Not to mention that things have been mainly peaceful.”

 

The original Naruto says, with a smirk, “With a basic ‘hiccup’ here and there.” Naruto and his clones giggle as they continue to work.

 

The first clone says, plainly, “It has been getting kind of boring around here.”

 

The third clone says, “Yeah, I bet that our ladies are bored out of their minds.”

 

The second clone says, with a smirk, “They don’t seem to mind.” They continue on for the day and later that night, we are inside of the massive Uzumaki-Namikaze compound where inside we can hear the sounds of flesh ‘hitting’ flesh with female moaning. When we go to the source of moaning, we find Naruto with Sakura Haruno Uzumaki-Namikaze, one of his many wives, in which Naruto has his huge manhood deep within her womb.

 

Sakura moans out, “Oh, geez…Man, Naruto-kun…you are so rough on me…!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “Would you like for me to stop?”

 

Sakura moans out, “You know…darn well…that I never want you…to stop…!!” Naruto kisses Sakura in a loving lewd kiss mating their tongues and tasting each other’s mouths and saliva. Sakura then loudly moans out as Naruto sends chakra into his hard member to stimulate the pleasure centers within Sakura’s womb. Sakura moans out, loudly, “No fair…you rotten baka…that’s cheating…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a foxy smirk, “All’s fair in love and war, Sakura-chan.” Naruto continues to make hot love to Sakura while stimulate her in all of the right ways in which Sakura can’t help to experience several orgasm while Naruto pumps her womb with his hot seed causing her waist to expand slightly from the sheer volume of seed.

 

Sakura moans out, “Naruto…”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, with a sly tone, “I’m not done yet, Sakura-chan.” Sakura then yelps as she is put on all fours and Naruto pounds his still hard member into her soaking wet womb like an animal in heat.

 

Sakura moans out, “Geez, Naruto-kun…if you keep this up…I’ll get pregnant again…and you are going…to drive me…insane…!!”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, with a foxy smile, “I’m sure that you’ll be just fine, Sakura-chan.”

 

As Naruto continues to make hot love to Sakura, she moans out, “Hey, Naruto-kun…if we keep getting more…and more kids…we are going to be…swamped…”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, “Then maybe we should get help.”

 

Sakura moans out, “Help…Where can we get…some help…?!”

 

Naruto responds, “I’m sure that I can think of something.” On the meanwhile, as Naruto continues to make hot love to Sakura, Mina Aino Uzumaki Namikaze, Lita Kino Uzumaki Namikaze, and Trista Meiou Uzumaki Namikaze, three of Naruto’s wives and the Sailor Scouts of Venus, Jupiter, and Pluto, in which Mina gains a sly smile.

 

Lita thinks in her mind, nervously, “Oh, boy!”

 

(Later on)

 

Inside of the Namikaze mansion, Naruto is in front of a lovely woman.

 

This woman looks to be around 18 years of age with outfit that supposed to look similar to a French maid outfit with a short white kimono with a short tassel in front, a bow ribbon attachment that starts on each of her shoulders and ends on each side of her, a black unitard under her kimono, black cloth on her arms, white fingerless gloves on her hands, black tight-high stockings, open-toed sandals, and small white bandages around her left leg.

 

Naruto tells the young woman, “You’re work is excellent, Iroha-chan.”

 

The young woman responds, with a warm smile, “I’m glad that you are pleased, Master Naruto-sama. It makes me happy that you are happy.”

 

Naruto tells the young woman, with a warm smile, “Not to insult you, Iroha-chan, but are you?”

 

The young woman responds, “Of course, Master Naruto-sama. I am really happy with you and my mistresses.”

 

Naruto tells the young woman, Iroha, “I know, but I care for your well-being as I care for my wives.”

 

Iroha responds, with a warm loving smile, “I know, Master Naruto-sama.”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, “You are not only my maid, but you are also my wife…Iroha Uzumaki Namikaze.”

 

Iroha responds, with a nod, “Yes, Master Naruto-sama. I hope…that you mate with me soon.” Iroha and Naruto share a loving kiss and Naruto takes off in which Iroha says, with a blissful loving tone, “Master Naruto-sama…”

 

Just then a female voice says, with a sly tone, “I see that you are enjoying yourself, Iroha-chan.” Iroha yelps and she turns to see Mina, Michelle, Shion, and Hinata coming up towards her.

 

Iroha says, “Mina-sama!”

 

Michelle tells Iroha, “Easy Iroha-chan.”

 

Hinata tells Iroha, “Please remain calm Iroha-chan.”

 

Iroha responds, “Yes, Hinata-sama.”

 

Michelle tells Iroha, “You know what to do?”

 

Iroha responds, with a smile, “Of course, Michelle-sama. Your chicks will be protected and cared for in which I know what human chicks and offspring eat and drink as well as make sure your home is cleaned and maintained while you are gone.”

 

Shion says, “You are in charge of taking care of our home while we are gone, Iroha.”

 

Iroha responds, with a nod, “I will make sure that your chicks and your home are safe, Shion-sama.”

 

Hinata tells Iroha, with a smile, “We know that you will do a great job, Iroha-chan.”

 

Iroha says, with a smile, “Thank you, Hinata-sama.”

 

Mina tells Iroha, with a sly smile, “And everything else?”

 

Iroha says, with a giggle, “Yes, Mina-sama.” Michelle, Shion, and Hinata look at Mina with a smiles on their lips as they head off outside where they meet Naruto and the rest of his wives as well as others in front of their ‘family car’.

 

Serena says, excitedly, “This is so awesome!”

 

Raye asks Serena, “How did you get time off for this road trip? How did Naruto-kun?”

 

Amara tells Raye, “Remember that Naruto’s dad and step-mom, his former godmother, are former Hokage too? They can take care of the village while we are gone.”

 

Trista says, “And our friends from Earth can take care of the Federation duties.”

 

"We all set for the road trip girls?" asked Naruto while doing some last minute checks on the Moonstreaker, the car Pops Racer made for the family.

Koyuki says, with a warm smile, “Yes, I am. It is wonderful to get away from my duties back at home and I’ve already done plenty with movies.”

 

Sakura tells Koyuki, “In which, you have invited all of us for your next movie.”

 

Koyuki says, “Oh, it is just a simple romantic movie, Sakura.”

 

Lita responds, with a smirk, “A simple movie about a brave hero that catches the hearts of many women trapped in wicked castle slaves to an evil overlord.”

 

Koyuki gives an innocent smile and Shion asks, “Are you sure that you didn’t get any inspiration from Naruto’s godfather?”

 

Koyuki responds, with a huff, “No!”

 

Michelle tells Naruto, “Anyway, we’re ready to go.”

 

Serena says, “I still feel bad for leaving the newest member of our family behind.”

 

Mina says, “I’m sure that she will be just fine. She loves doing this.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “We should remember to bring her back something.”

 

Galaxia nods her head and Mina says, with a smirk, “And Naruto should have some personal time with Iroha-chan.”


"Okay. I'm driving. Serena, Hinata and Sakura can ride with me while the rest of you can travel in the sub space RV trunk." said Naruto.

"Why can't I drive?" whined Amara.

Plenty of the others glare at Amara in which Michelle tells Amara, with a smile and sigh, “Amara-chan, do we really have to go over about your ‘relaxing drives’ again?”

 

Amara responds, crossing her arms with a snort, “Fine.” Hotaru gives a nervous laugh at her adoptive parent’s and sister wife’s antics as the others, minus Sakura, Hinata, and Serena, get into the sub-space pocket area of their car.

 

Hinata asks, “But who gets to sit shotgun with Naruto-kun?”

 

Sakura says, “We’re going need to settle this fairly.”

 

"Spin the bottle to see who get shotgun?" asked Serena.

"I'm game." said Sakura.

"Me too.” said Hinata.

Naruto asks, curiously, “What are you going to use as a bottle?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “Create a shadow that henges into a bottle.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, “Sakura-chan will make it up to you, Naruto-kun.” Naruto creates a Shadow Clone that turns into bottle that they spin around in which it ends up pointing at Serena.

 

Serena says, excitedly, “I win!”

 

"So where are we going?" asked Hinata as the family got in the car.

"You'll see." said Naruto before turning on the com-link. "Alpha activate Highway eighty-six."

"Roger." said Alpha. Afterwards, a strange highway appeared in front of the car.

 

Sakura asks, confused, “What is this?”

"Everyone strap in tight. I need to get us up to two hundred miles per hour so we can get to where we're going." said Naruto.

 

Serena asks, nervously, “Two hundred miles per hour?!” Soon after, Naruto races onto the strange highway as the three young ladies yelp as they race along the strange highway before vanishing in a flash of light.

 

(In another world; A short time afterwards)

 

Just outside of a huge port city, a bright flash appears and the Moonstreaker and its passengers appear.

 

When they slow down, Sakura yells out, a bit annoyed, “Warn us next time?!”

 

Naruto says, a bit nervously, “Sorry.”

 

Hinata asks, looking around, “Where are we Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto responds, “Why don’t we take a look around Hinata-chan?”

 

"I don't believe it!" said Serena as the Moonstreaker went to a stop. "Do you guys know where we are?"

"It looks like Republic City!" gasped Sakura.

"From the Legend of Korra series!" squealed Hinata.

"Exactly." said Naruto as the family got out of the car.

"Why did we stop here?" asked Amy.

"Alpha's been picking up traces of the late Kaguya's magic around here. We need to make sure no one gets it. Plus Serena's been a big fan of that show so I thought why not." said Naruto.

Sakura asks, surprised, “Wait! What?”

 

Hinata says, “Kaguya’s power? We defeated Kaguya over a decade ago, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, “True, Hinata-chan. However, you remember that during the final battle, she unleashed her power all over the multiverse.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “You’re right, Naruto-kun. She tried to enslave other universes in a similar way to our two worlds.”

 

Naruto says, “Yep. However, we, especially Sailor Celestial, put the brakes on that.”

 

Soon after, the rest of Naruto’s wives came out of the car and Trista says, “However, while Kaguya was destroyed, traces of her power remained, but they were so insignificant or dormant that they were no problem to the balance of the multiverse in which as the Soldier of Time, namely Space-Time, I couldn’t sense anything and neither could Celestial.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Until recently?”

 

Trista says, “Not really. Thanks to the new command center at the Gates of Time and Alpha, we were able to detect these traces, but they aren’t as ‘small and inactive’ as before.”

 

Amara says, “Well, I say better safe than sorry.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “Plus, good excuse for a road trip.”

 

Serena says, with a smirk, “It is a real pain, but after our experience, I don’t want to take any chances with that witch. However, no one said that while we are ‘cleaning up’, we can’t have fun.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “Yeah!”

 

Raye says, with a sigh and smile, “Typical.”

 

"Alright now remember we need to keep as much low key as we can so easy on the powers." said Naruto before turning to Galaxia. "You remember the street name I gave you?"

"Uh, Carol?" asked Galaxia making her husband nod.

"So what's step one?" asked Amy.

"We need to set up a base." said Naruto.

"How about we go to Air Temple Island?" asked Serena.

"Oh sure Meatball Head, give Tenzin more mouths to feed!" said Raye sarcastically.

"Don't even think of starting another one of your famous voice wars or I'll cut you two off for five weeks!" warned Naruto covering Serena's mouth in which Raye and Serena yelp and nod their heads nervously in unison.

"So how do we find a place to live?" asked Lita.

"An island's not a bad idea but I can make our own." said Naruto before taking flight.

"I'm still amazed that Naruto put seals on our wedding rings so they can gave us flight powers like the rings of the Legion of Superheroes!" said Amara.

"I know. It saves on our transforming powers so much." said Michelle.

Hinata asks Naruto, “You are going to make an island?”

 

Sakura says, “Oh no!” Naruto then brings out his Rinnegan powers and Planetary Devastation, but instead of creating a rounded moon, Naruto adds use of Earth and Wood Style jutsu to create an island instead. Soon after, the family and their car are put on the island in which a familiar pair of felines with crescent moon sigils on their foreheads come out.

 

"You call this low key?" asked Luna as the family got to the island.

"I placed a cloaking generator above us." said Naruto.

"Clever as always." said Trista.

"What's next Naruto-papa?" asked Rini.

"Glad you asked pumpkin." said Naruto. "Minions!" Out of the sub-space pocket, a good amount of the minions rush out and stand at attention.

 

Rini says, “I’m really glad that you had made sure to include sub-space pockets in that thing.”

 

Serena says, “You and me both Rini.”

 

Naruto throws them some plans and he says, “All right, you guys! Chop! Chop! And extra servings of your favorite bananas for fast and top notch work!” The minion’s tongues hang out before they race off to work.

 

Amara says, “And they’re off.”

 

Michelle says, with a sly smile, “Give them their favorite food and they are off like a rocket.”

 

"While they do that I'll talk to the president about the paperwork for us to be legal PIs Then we'll bust up some bad guys to put in a free ad. Then we can see if we can find this dark magic." said Naruto. "You girls can enjoy the beach till we're set up." With that he took off towards Republic City leaving the others on their own.

 

Serena says, excitedly, “All right! Time for bikinis and swimsuits!”

 

Ami tells Serena, “Since we are also here on business and pleasure, Trista and I will set up equipment to find wherever the ‘Kaguya fragment’ is.”

 

Lita asks, curiously, “Seriously, Ami-chan?”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “Ami-chan is right. We are here for a fun trip, but we are also here to make sure that legacy of Kaguya remains buried for good.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Well, okay. But you have to make sure that you join us when you are done.”

 

Mina says, “Yeah! All work and no play are going to make you dull wives especially in the bedroom.”

 

Raye slaps Mina in the back of the head and she says, annoyed, “Mina!”

 

Mina says, nervous smile on her lips, “Just kidding! Just kidding!” While Ami and Trista prepare to set up equipment to find the ‘trace’ of Kaguya’s ‘power’ in this world, the others go into their swimsuits and enjoy the beachfront of the new island.

 

"I can't help but shake the feeling that Naruto might get the attention of some of the local girls." said Carol/Galaxia.

"Naruto attracts girls out of Konoha like honey attracts a bear." said Sakura. "Which is good for us cause the more girls he draws in, the more chances we have to rest after a long bed session. You know how much of a stamina freak he is."

"True." said Carol.

"You know any girls not having boyfriends in this world?" Lita asked Serena.

"Just Korra and Asami." said the Moon Princess.

 

Rini asks, “I thought that Korra had a boyfriend?”

 

Lita says, “They broke up around season two though Korra forgot about it for a while.”


Serena says, “And based on what I remember, Korra and Asami got closer because of their situation with Mako.”

 

Hotaru says, with a nod, “That’s right, Serena.”

"They sound perfect for us." said Mina.

"I agree. Korra's bending powers can prove useful and her personality matches Naruto's to a Tee. And Asami's mind can help Naruto invent many great things." said Trista.

"Knowing Naruto's luck, he'll bump into them on the way there or on the way back." sighed Raye.

"So do we welcome them to the family?" asked Serena.

As Naruto’s other wives nod their heads, Rini asks, “Don’t you feel weird allowing other girls into the family and creating a massive harem around Naruto-papa?”

 

Naruto’s wives look at each other and Ami responds, “Strangely, no.”

 

Serena tells Rini, with a glare, “Don’t give me that young lady! I already know that you aren’t a virgin anymore!”

 

Rini gives a panicked expression and she asks, “How do…I mean…?”

 

Serena tells Rini, with a smirk and glare, “Rini…”

 

Rini responds, nervously, “Mommy, we couldn’t help it…I…We…!!”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Easy, girl.”

 

Sakura says, “A bit of what happened with the Dead Moon Circus remained inside of Helios and somehow, the ‘dark side’ of your ‘alternate self’ from the original Crystal Tokyo got into your head.”

 

Rini says, embarrassed, “I couldn’t help myself and now, whenever I’m with Helios-kun, I get all hot and bothered and the next…” Rini asks, “But wait! You already know?’

 

Serena responds, “No duh, squirt! However, while you are my daughter, you aren’t a little girl anymore and trust me, I’m still dealing with what you are going through in more ways than one. I didn’t confront you with it was because it was your problem and if you wanted my help, you would have come to me for it.”

 

Rini says, with a smile, “Thanks, mommy.”

 

Serena replies, “No problem, kiddo.” Serena tells Rini, “However, it isn’t time for me to be a grandmother yet.”

 

Rini says, with a major blush, “Mom!” The others can’t help to giggle at Rini’s embarrassment as they continue to enjoy on the beach of their personal island near Republic City.

 

(Inside of Republic City; Later on)

 

Right now, we are in the President’s office as Naruto is talking with President Raiko, the leader of United Republic of Nations, the nation that Republic City belongs to.

 

Raiko says, “Yes, I remember that incident all too well and I doubt that the Avatar could stop since she was barely a little girl at the time.”

 

Naruto tells Raiko, “Mister President, you are taking this in stride.”

 

Raiko responds, “Well, when you have seen what I have seen, as many have done in Republic City, you tend to believe in things, Mister Namikaze.” Raiko says, “Personally, with the Avatar finally back to ‘full strength’, I would leave this to her…”

 

Naruto says, “But…”

 

Raiko responds, “However, we are dealing with powers beyond our worlds and seeing that you and your ‘associates’ have dealt with this power before, I’m going to leave it to you, but my city has been through some incredible crises and I will not let my people of my city and my nation be hurt. I will allow you to make sure that this ‘power’ is ‘contained’ and help out, but if you get out of line, I will, despite our problematic history, ask the help of our world’s ‘big gun’. In order to help my nation and my people, I will swallow any pride and ask any help to do so.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I have to say that she has proven to be one tough cookie that you don’t want to be on the wrong end on. It would be nice to meet you great heroine.”

 

Raiko replies, “If you think that you can ‘charm’ her, I would believe that you think again. I have met the current Avatar and while she is a woman, she isn’t a woman to be underestimate. In fact, after what she has been through, her lows have made her even stronger. Unless you want her to melt the stuff that makes you a man, I suggest that you don’t even think about it. I know the current Avatar and you don’t measure up.”

 

Naruto responds, with a smile, “We’ll see about that.”

 

Raiko says, with a shrug, “Suit yourself, Mister Namikaze.”

 

(Back with the girls; on the meanwhile)

 

"Girls, I think we should talk." said Amy while getting out some bottles back on the island.

"What about?" asked Lita.

"I think we need some more boys in the family. Naruto must feel he's outnumbered.” Ami says.

 

"Yeah, so?" asked Raye.

"I think we should even things out. In these bottles of root beer I put in a potion that will program the wombs of any female who drinks it to make a boy. She gets pregnant after that the womb will make co-ed twins for the rest of her life. No drawbacks." said Amy before drinking one of the bottles in which the other girls do the same.

"I call first turn!" said Serena getting the jump.

"May as well since Rick is Darien's son." said Raye.

 

Mina says, with a sly smirk, “With Naruto-kun the way that he is and how ‘fertile’ we are getting, you know we could create a whole new clan way before he ends his term as Hokage.”

 

Plenty of the other girls blush at this and Rini gives a groan in which Serena says, “Don’t give me that squirt. You love all of your brothers and sisters.”

 

Rini says, “Of course I do! It is just there are so many of them…”

 

Hotaru tells Rini, “You know that we will love you as much as your sisters and brothers.”

 

Rini says, “I know, but it could lead to problems about the heir to the throne.”

 

Amara says, “We’re not going to let that happen.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Especially Naruto. You think that Naruto would let something like that happen.”

 

Rini says, with a smile, “No way.”

 

Serena tells Rini, with a smirk, “And neither will you, squirt. You are going to learn those and make sure that whatever granddaughters and grandsons that you give me learn those lessons too even if I have to spank them into you and you haven’t forgotten what I did to your ‘original self’, squirt.”

 

Rini responds, with a blush, “I know! I know, mom!” Naruto’s other wives giggle at Rini’s embarrassment as they continue enjoy their relaxation on the island.

 

(Return to Republic City; Sometime afterwards)

 

Back downtown, Naruto was looking over the paperwork he got so he and his family can be private detectives.

“Ok then, all that's left is to get those badges from that place Raiko told me about and then that place that makes business cards.” he thought before passing by a bank with lots of police cars around. “Looks like a robbery. Perfect chance to make a grand debut.” Naruto thinks in his mind and with that he went in the bank.

As the Republic City police secure the crime scene, they are led by none other than Lin Beifong, the police chief, and she shouts out, “Secure the scene and make sure that no one touches everything! No one that was here can leave the scene until they are interviewed! And you are going to work the scene with a fine tooth comb! Is that understood?”

 

The officers with her say in unison, “Yes, ma’am.”

 

Lin says, with a groan, “After that nightmare with Kuvira, I’m not surprised that people would want to take advantage of the chaos.” Lin says, with a stern expression, “Well, these people will learn that I don’t take a vacation when order needs to be restored to the city.” Soon after, Lin is approach by Korra, age 21, and Asami Sato, age 22, with Korra retaining her current short hairstyle.

 

Korra says, with a smile, “I see that you are still your usual self.”

 

Lin tells Korra, plainly, “Personally, Korra, I wouldn’t think of you needed to be here. However, due to the ‘unusual circumstances’, the president believes that you are a wise choice, but I won’t have a repeat of your first day in Republic City, Korra.”

 

Korra responds, “Hey! I was new to the world back then! I’m so different from back then!”

 

Lin nods her head and she replies, sarcastically, “I believe that when pigs start air bending.” Korra sticks out her tongue while Asami giggles at this. 

"Not bad work here. Very professional." said Naruto as he appeared. Korra who was there helping out with Asami saw him come in and blushed at his appearance.

"You there! This is no place for citizens!" barked Lin coming up to his face.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I was just made a legal private detective not too long ago. I just saw this setup so I figured there might be a case for me to solve." said Naruto before showing his permit.

Lin takes the permit and she thinks, looking at Naruto with a curious look, “Are those whiskers coming out his cheeks? Those are not tattoos or plastic surgery, I can see that. They look…like he was born with them. But then again, who knows what kind of things are being caused with the Spirit World and our world being open to each other after ten thousand years with the new Spirit Gate here in Republic City.” Lin then hands Naruto back his permit and she says, “It’s legit. Don’t see how you can help. It makes me wonder if our president is giving licenses with anyone with talent.”

 

Korra tells Naruto, “Don’t take it personally. She is that way with everyone.” Korra says, pointing to Lin, “This is Lin Beifong, our elite and astute chief of police.”

"Nice to meet you. I heard of your mother's adventures when she was younger. I also heard you have been through some hard tussles of your own. You're as tough as you are cute, even for one as advanced in years as you are." said Naruto.

"Yes, thanks." said Lin blushing. Lin shakes her head and she thinks, “What the heck?”

"Mind if I have a look around?" asked Naruto.

"Well I don't see why not but my men have a pretty good grasp of the place already." said Lin.

"You sure?" asked Naruto.

Lin asks, with a glare, “You are doubting me?”

 

Naruto tells Lin, “No. Not really. You don’t get to be the chief of police by being just tough. You need intelligence and detective skills and that means that you are the best in your department.”

 

Lin tells Naruto, with a smirk, “Flattering isn’t going to get you anywhere, pal.” Lin says, “Anyway, by the reports that the people gave, it is looking like the same group that hit other areas of the city and by the damage as well as the reports, it looks like they must have been one of the gangs of the city since it seemed like they were using earth bending and fire bending, but the reports say that they are making people ‘see what really isn’t there’ and they are creating the illusion that they can replicate themselves for a few things. Something tells me that it is the same thing here.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “It sounds like Genjutsu and clone jutsu to me, but even if traces of Kaguya’s power spread out across the multiverse, it doesn’t mean that people would learn any jutsu or ninja style techniques. Unless…”

 

Naruto glances around and Korra says, “That’s why I’ve been called in. It might be possible that might be using ‘power’ from the Spirit World. If that’s so, I need to investigate and stop it.”

 

Lin tells Korra, “Or it could be that the thugs have got magicians in their corner, Korra. While I have seen stuff that even I would consider crazy before, until I see it, I won’t go ‘over the top’.”

"Hmm." said Naruto thinking a bit. "I'm not so sure about that."

"Mind telling me why?" asked Lin.

Naruto tells Lin, pointing to something, “Maybe you should look over there and earth bend that rubble out of the way.” Lin looks at Naruto and she does so to find shuriken under the rubble.

 

Asami asks, “What is that?”

 

Lin says, plainly, “Evidence.”

 

Naruto says, pointing to some gashes in the wall, “By the way, if you look at those gashes, you can see there is no melted rock or anything as well as look like they were ‘yanked’ out like in earth bending. It looks like those were gashes by some kind of ‘wind blade’.”

 

Korra says, looking over them, “He’s right, Lin. Air bending techniques or something similar to them could only make these gashes. I’ve made cuts in rock similar to those with air bending before.”

"WHAT?" gasped Lin checking the clues her self. "HOW COULD YOU LAMEBRAINS MISSED SOMETHING LIKE THAT?"

 

“S-sorry Chief!" said 1 of the cops. "Detective Mako's better than us on this kind of thing!"

"True. And he's on another case. UGH!" huffed Lin.

"Well I can solve this case free of charge." offered Naruto.

"YOU'RE HIRED!" cheered Lin.

 

Asami asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “Well, he looks like he will be a great help.” Korra says, concerned, “But I don’t get it. I thought that all of the new air benders were found and now, they are on Air Temple island or otherwise.”

 

Lin tells Korra, “You know from our personal experience that not all of the new air benders are decent people or have ‘good hearts’.” Lin says, “We should go over the clues again. If there is air bending or something similar to it involved, I guess that I’m going to need your help after all.”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “That’s new for you, Lin.”

 

Lin tells Korra, with a stern glare, “Don’t push it kid.”

 

Korra tells Lin, annoyed, “I’m not a kid! I’m a young woman now!”

 

Lin responds, “To me, you are still that same headstrong young avatar that just came into the outside world. You may be more experience now, but you are still pretty much the same to me, so, get used to it.”

 

Asami giggles and Korra tells Asami, annoyed, “Thanks a lot.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “One question?”

 

Lin, Korra, and Asami look at Naruto and Lin asks, “What is it?”

 

Naruto points to one officer and he asks, “When does a police officer have two shadows?” When Lin, Korra, and Asami look in that direction, they see two human-like shadows at the feet of the same police officer, but one of them isn’t ‘connected’ to the feet of that officer.

 

Lin yells out, her eyes widening at getting the idea, “Behind you at your feet!” The officer is startled by his chief and when he looks at his feet and sees the other shadow, he yelps as he gets bashed in the face and knocked to the ground by some kind of ‘invisible force’. The other officers are shocked and Lin leaps into action with her cables, but all she ‘hits’ is hot air.

 

Korra shouts out, stunned, “What the heck?” However, Naruto leaps in front of the ‘shadow’ and he, his Omniegan active, starts to hit what seems like thin air, but everyone can hear flesh hitting flesh with every one of Naruto’s punches in which a figure clad in ninja style garb appears where Naruto is punching in which he knocks him to the ground and knocks him unconsciousness.

 

The other police officers are shocked and Lin shouts out, “What are you doing with your mouths open like idiots? He has caught a suspect! Arrest the suspect already!”

 

The other officers come out of their stupor and they reply in unison, “Yes, ma’am!” Immediately, the officers get over, pick up the unconscious figure, and use their cables to tie him up.

 

Naruto says, “I would do a body search to make sure that he doesn’t have any weapons or tools to get himself out.”

 

Lin tells the officers, sternly, “You heard him! He shouldn’t have to tell you anything like that!” The other officers nervously nod and start to search the figure. Lin tells Naruto, “Okay, you have got my attention. You look like you know what you are doing through it makes me wonder.”

 

Naruto tells Lin, “I’m just a nice guy wanting to help out.”

 

Lin tells Naruto, “I’ll be the judge of that Mister Uzumaki. However, nice work.”

 

Naruto tells Lin, “Thank you. However, I would suggest that you keep his hands and even his fingers bound at all times. Let’s just say if he can make himself invisible other than his shadow, he might have other tricks up his or her sleeve.”

 

Lin responds, with a nod, “Point taken.” As Naruto walks over to Korra and Asami, Lin keeps her eyes on him and can’t help to wonder, but right now, she focuses on the captured suspect. Lin tells the officers, “Most likely, this person or someone like this person hid after the robbery or snuck in. They are probably here to make sure that we don’t get any evidence on them and if necessary get rid of evidence too.” Lin tells the officers, “Take this person to the station for a ‘long talk’.”

 

The officers reply in unison, “With pleasure, ma’am.”

 

Lin says, “And watch your backs. If this person has some kind of tricks that kept this person out of sight of us, we can’t be sure that we are being watched right now. Eyes all over the place and ears open.”

 

The officers reply in unison, “Right, chief.” As if to emphasize Lin’s point, there is something hidden in the shadows and Naruto notices him in the corner of his eyes in which he makes a motion with his eyes that both Korra and Asami see causing them to glance in that direction. Asami gives a confused look, but Korra then whips around and uses her earth bending to send another ninja grabbed person flying through the air before they land right at Lin’s feet with a nasty ‘thud’. The other officers are stunned and Lin looks at Korra with her cheeky smile.

 

Lin shakes her head and she says, “Typical.”

 

"Thanks." said Naruto.

"I'll be glad to help!" said Korra coming over.

"Me too!" said Asami coming over as well.

"Well I could do this solo but I won't say no on having some extra hands." said Naruto. "And you are?"

Korra says, with a smile, “I’m Korra.”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “And I’m Asami Sato.”

"Well this is a surprise." said Naruto. "I would not expect running into the famous Avatar and the head of Future Industries to be here of all places. Nor find out that they're both very cute." Both young ladies bushed at that.

 

Korra says, with a smile, “Don’t think that flattery will get you anywhere.”

 

Asami says, “Korra and I had our troubles with boys before. Trust me.”

 

Naruto asks Korra and Asami, “You prefer girls to guys?”

 

Korra and Asami give blushes of embarrassment and Korra responds, “Well…Asami and I care about each other, but it doesn’t mean…I mean…”

 

Asami says, “Korra is my best and number one girlfriend. We’ve been through a lot together including ‘boy troubles’. We want to keep it a secret, but while we really ‘care’ about each other, it doesn’t mean that we don’t like guys anymore.”

 

Korra tells Asami, “Why don’t you tell them our whole life story?”

 

Asami responds, “Like they don’t know with what happened ever since you came to Republic City?”

 

Korra replies, with a nod, “Got me there.”

 

Asami says, “Anyway, I’m worried about this. It doesn’t seem like they were using any technology in how they were ‘cloaking’ themselves.”

 

Korra says, with a nod, “Yeah, I know. I don’t know of any bending technique that looks like the one that guy used. It looks like he was blending into the scene, but he couldn’t keep his shadow hidden.”

 

Asami asks Korra, “There is no bending technique that can manipulate light?”

 

Korra responds, “No, Asami. We would know about it.”

 

Naruto says, “Well, something tells me that those two won’t be talking.”

 

Korra tells Naruto, “I don’t know. Lin is known to make ‘tough nuts’ crack when she cracks down on them.”

 

Naruto tells Korra, “Call it a feeling.”

 

Korra says, curiously, “Okay…”

 

Asami says, “Well, we had better figure out where they will strike next.”

 

Naruto asks, “Where they have been striking?”

 

Korra says, “Where haven’t they been striking is a better question, you know? They have hit food shops, Sato-mobile disturbers, and the like.”

 

Naruto says, “Sounds like they are gathering resources.”

 

Asami asks, curiously, “Resources?”

 

Naruto responds, with a nod, “Food, transportation, and money. Resources to use for an army.”

 

Korra asks, curiously and nervously, “An army?”

 

Naruto says, “It seems like that way. All that’s left is weaponry.”

 

Asami tells Korra, “We had better make sure that remains of the Equalists’ weapons that we captured and the weapons from Kuvira are kept from their hands.”

 

Korra says, with a nod, “Good idea, Asami.”

 

Naruto asks, “Maybe we should work together?”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “Well, we just met, but I’ve got to say that you are quite good.” Naruto and Korra shake hands and a strange ‘tingle’ goes through Korra’s body causing her to blush in which Asami feels the same ‘tingle’ causing her to do the same.

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Are you okay?”

 

Korra responds, regaining her senses, “We’re fine, Naruto.” The three of them take off on their mission to investigate the case and stop this crimes before something worse can happen.

 

(That evening)

 

Within Republic City that evening, there is a guarded warehouse, but we are inside of another nearby building where Korra and Asami are observing from a window of that building and out of sight.

 

Korra asks Asami, “Anything?”

 

Asami says, shaking her head, “Nope.” Asami asks Korra, “So, what do you think of Naruto?”

 

Korra responds, “He is a pretty good detective and he is pretty good at kicking butt.”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “Charming too.”

 

Korra says, with a shrug, “Yeah.”

 

Asami says, with a grin, “I saw you blushing when you shook hands.”

 

Korra responds, with a blush, “So were you!” Korra says, with a groan, “I thought you and I were over our ‘boy problems’.”

 

Asami tells Korra, “Just because we really care about each other doesn’t mean that we aren’t still interested in boys, girlfriend.”

 

Korra says, with a sigh, “Okay.” Korra says, curiously, “However, something about him strikes me as…weird.”

 

Asami asks, “Weird?”

 

Korra tells Asami, “Well, have you seen someone with whisker marks?”

 

Asami tells Korra, with a smile, “Is that’s what bothering you, Korra? After what you have seen?”

 

Korra tells Asami, “Well, good point.”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “You can’t help to be hot and bothered by him, right? I can see it in your eyes.”

 

Korra says, annoyed and with a slight blush, “That’s interesting coming from you Asami!” Soon after, they hear water flowing from a shower head from the nearby bathroom.

 

Asami says, “He must be taking a bath.” Asami then gains a sly smile and she grabs Korra’s hand.

 

Korra asks, curiously, “Asami?” Korra yelps as Asami drags her to bathroom where they find the door open in which Korra says, keeping herself from yelling, “Asami, what are you doing?”

 

Asami tells Korra, with a smile, “Don’t tell you that you aren’t curious.”

 

Korra blushes, knowing what Asami is implying, and she says, sternly, “No!”

 

Asami says, “The door is open.”

 

Korra tells Asami, “Because he believes that the ladies that he are with wouldn’t dare do something like this.”

 

Asami says, “Your loss.” Asami then goes over and looks through the door causing her to gasp.

 

Korra asks, surprised, “Asami? What is it?” Korra restrained herself as Asami stared into the bathroom, but she couldn’t stop herself in which she silently as she sees Naruto showering in the bathtub completely nude and she can’t help to blush and gain ‘desire’ as she sees Naruto’s perfectly muscular body. Korra thinks in her mind, “Oh, Spirits! He’s…gorgeous!” What Korra and Asami don’t know is that Naruto’s body is releasing powerful pheromones that causes both her and Asami to ‘desire’ Naruto more through this is Kurama’s doing and not Naruto’s doing. Korra and Asami can’t help to daydream about having ‘romantically lewd’ experiences with Naruto through Korra’s Avatar abilities gives her more resistance to the pheromones through Avatar or not, Korra is still a young human female after all. However, Korra manages to regain her composer, for the moment, and drag Asami away back to watching the warehouse.

 

(The following morning)

 

The following morning, Korra, Asami, and Naruto are with Lin and the metal bending police force as they are in front of Future Industries’ factory which looks like it has suffered a major attack.

 

Korra says, “So much for the idea of them gathering supplies at the warehouse.”

 

Lin says, “It was a good theory.”

 

Asami says, “They could be going the roundabout route and gathering machines to make weapons.”

 

Korra says, “That’s a good idea, Asami.”

 

Naruto says, looking over files and stuff, “Maybe.”

 

Korra asks Naruto, “What do you mean?”

 

Naruto says, “I may have looked at this the wrong way. It looks like that they were gathering supplies for an army or something.”

 

Lin says, “It looks pretty obvious. They hit places that sell food, then a place for transports in the form of Sato-mobiles, and finally, money from a bank.”

 

Naruto says, “A little too obvious actually.”

 

Lin goes into thought and she says, with a nod, “Yes, you have a point. It is a little obvious. You don’t have to be a military tactician to put that ‘formula’ together.”

 

Korra asks, “Okay, let’s say that they aren’t doing that: What do they really want?” Korra then catches something in the corner of her eye and she asks, “What this?” Korra moves some earth out of the way to find a piece of metal cable.

 

Asami says, “That’s just a piece of cable, Korra.”

 

Korra says, curiously, “Yeah, but what is it doing over here? And this is really strong cable by the looks of it with some nasty scraps on it.”

 

Naruto asks Korra, “Can I see that?”

 

Korra responds, with a nod, “Sure, Naruto.” After Korra hands Naruto the cable, Naruto looks over it carefully.

 

"Hmm." said Naruto, looking around the area, noticing some things, remembering what he saw at the bank, and putting all the clues together and narrowing down the list of suspects in his head. "B-I-N-G-O, Bingo!"

"What's up?" asked Korra.

"I just solved the case!" said Naruto. Gather all the press and meet me at the scene of the crime."

 

Naruto then takes off and Lin asks, “Where are you going?”

 

Naruto responds, “To get something off-course!” Later on, the press and even Raiko, himself, are assembled in front of the factory.

"This case was hard I admit." said Naruto walking around the suspects. "But after putting together all the clues me and my new beautiful friends was able to gather, plus talking to people who has seen the crime, I was able to get a lock on the mastermind behind the whole thing." Korra and Asami blushed at being called beautiful.

Raiko asks, “So, you know how the mastermind is?”

 

Naruto says, “Yes, but it is going to be a shock on how did it since this stems back to the Anti-Bending Revolution over several years ago.”

 

There are gasps and one reporter asks, “You mean the Equalists are back and attempting some form of revenge?”

 

Naruto says, shaking his head, “No, it isn’t them. For one thing, the hypocrisy of their leader really damaged their reputation and after Avatar Korra beat the crud out of them when they came back under the leadership of that old nutjob, they are spent. Also, President Raiko is a non-bender and what would it look like if they caused trouble now? I don’t think so.”

 

Raiko tells Naruto, “Forgive me for arguing, but while I am a non-bender, I care about my nation and all of its people and I mean ALL of them in which that while that incident did show a need for equality in leadership, the benders were terrorized and brutalize especially those that had done nothing wrong to anyone else, bender or non-bender, alike during that horrible time. As I have already said, I already mention my disgust of them and I believe them to be no better than the Red Lotus in which Avatar Korra had the distinction of stopping both in which she exposed the truth behind the Equalists’ leader and stopped the Red Lotus from putting the world into complete anarchy at the risk of her life.”

 

Korra thinks in her mind, sarcastically, “Thanks for reminding me about that part.”

 

Naruto says, “And there lies the truth in the crimes: The good and innocent benders that were victims of Amon and the Equalists.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Korra says, “Wait! But I restored the bending of those that had it taken away expect those that performed evil with them.”

 

Naruto says, “True, Korra. While you healed them physically, but what about emotionally? With what Amon had done, he took away something that they never used to hurt anything else and they had their bending taken away just because they were a bender in which it was like taking away a part of their very soul.”

 

Korra’s eyes widen and Asami asks, “Wait! Are you saying that the ones committing the crimes are among Amon’s former victims?”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yes, I think.” Naruto tells Asami, giving her the files that he was looking at, “Asami, I know that this might hurt, but those places that were attacked were once fronts for your father’s Equalists activities.” There are gasps from the reporters and more in which Asami looks over the files with Lin.

 

Asami says, “You’re right!”

 

Lin asks, “Why didn’t I see this earlier?”

 

Naruto says, “They made sure to do it in a way to make you think that it was some kind ‘revolution’ or something to throw you off the trail since this city was attacked by ‘military forces’ starting with the Equalists and Kuvira didn’t help any.”


Lin says, narrowing her eyes, “But wait! Despite what happened, this information is confidential and only…”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “I hate to admit it to you, Lin. There is a member of your police force that’s very bitter over what Amon and the Equalists did to him.” Naruto looks at one member of the police force and he asks, “Isn’t that right, Officer Granite?”


There are gasps as everyone looks at the officer mentioned by Naruto and he says, a bit nervously, “Are you insane? I am officer of the law!”

 

Naruto says, “A very good one with a very good record, so, it is doubtful that anyone would suspect you for anything so ‘base’, but it is saying something when you went for psychological counseling without anyone knowing.”

"I would not have guessed!" gasped Asami.

"Here's what happened." said Naruto. Naruto says, “Officer Granite, as the records show, was one of the victims of Amon and the Equalists in which he was a proud officer of the law and he was one of the best earth benders and metal benders second only to the chief, here. His record was spotless and he was very proud of his bending skill and ability in which he treated everyone fairly. But then Amon and his Equalists arrive and his bending is gone. Despite Avatar Korra restoring it, the scars remained and with people screaming about removing the council and electing a new government was also damaging. Good and innocent benders like him were victims and non-benders had the gall to still rant like that hypocritical Amon? That can get into anyone. Add the fact that Asami, the daughter of one of the leaders of the Equalists, who was stuck in jail like he deserved, was getting ‘good press’ and rebuilding Future Industries, which was the supply base for the Equalists, with the fact of the temporary return of the Equalists after Avatar Korra beat that ‘Dark Avatar’ nut torn into Officer Granite’s mind. In his mind, injustice has been caused and despite President Raiko giving much aid to the bending victims of Amon and the Equalists, all he can see in every non-bender was an Equalists, in which in his mind was a hypocritical monster just waiting to terrorize and murder innocent benders just for the problems caused by the ‘bad eggs’ in which they are as bad as the criminal benders that he had to take down before the Equalists caused such havoc. And he got it when people starting to gain ‘mysterious new powers’ including those two that were brought. Criminal benders that have lost their bending seemed to have gained ‘new abilities’ to replace their lost bending in fact. What better way to make sure that there is no more Equalists by stripping them of the supplies that they would need to wage war and make sure they can never get it in which most likely, he made sure to disguise himself to make sure that the criminals don’t know who he was or they wouldn’t trust as well as possibly rat him out.”

"Well I need hard proof to make all that stick." said Lin.

Naruto says, taking out some files, “Testimony from Granite’s fellow officers that they saw him in the files and evidence room gathering information from ‘certain files’ and not to mention, this…” Naruto takes out a piece of wire in which he says, “You might want to test this to find that not only it is a metal wire used by the police department, but it belongs to a roll that Granite just recently replaced. It was found here and I found another piece of metal cable at the bank. He just couldn’t resist striking a blow against Asami’s family directly for the ‘evil’ that it did.” Granite then immediately attacks his fellow officers, knocking them to the ground, and uses his cable to get to the rooftop of the factory.

"Typical, once the bad guy's made, he or she runs!" sighed Korra.

"I got this. Feel free to watch." said Naruto.

Korra asks, “What do you plan to do?”

 

Naruto responds, “This.” Naruto then vanishes in a flash of lightning and reappear on the roof in front of Granite.

 

Granite asks, “How did you do that?”

 

Naruto replies, with a sly smirk, “I’m not from around here. However, I’m just a guy helping out.”

 

Granite responds, strongly, “Helping out? You mean you are helping out those monsters? They scream and rant about their so-called inequality when they victimize other benders just because they were benders! My earth bending has been a part of me since I was a child and I used it to uphold the law and protect everyone, bender and non-benders, alike! I treated fairly and equally and those pieces of gutter trash used that Amon to take my earth bending away from me! They had no right to take it away! They are traitors to all mankind and they should be treated like trash because they are trash! They should be treated lower than benders because they deserve it after what they did to poor innocent benders!”

 

Naruto tells Granite, “Asami’s mother was murdered by a bender and yet, she refused to follow her father and helped Korra and other benders in which she isn’t a bender herself.”

 

Granite yells out, “It was her father that helped the Equalists commit their wicked acts and the crimes of the father always follow their children!”

 

Naruto says, shaking his head, “And that’s why you are a real baka.”

 

Granite shouts out, putting his hands together, “We’ll see who is a real whatever you said especially since I have new power too!” Just then Granite creates multiple duplicates of himself like with the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

 

Everyone else, minus Naruto, are shocked and Korra yells out, shocked, “What the?!”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “It looks like Kaguya’s remnant power didn’t only ‘empower’ benders that lost their bending powers.”

 

Granite and his clone say in unison, “Now, you are going to pay for your interference outsider!”

 

Naruto responds, putting his hands into a familiar hand sign, “I really don’t think so, believe it.” Naruto then uses his Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu to create a legion of clones causing everyone else to be shocked and Naruto asks Granite, with a foxy smile, “You were saying?” What happened next was more of a beat down than a fight in which Naruto lies down the battered and beaten form of Granite with two black eyes and a broken nose with broken armor and uniform in front of Lin.

 

Lin says, tying Granite up, “I can’t believe you! This is the kind of thing that makes it seem that Amon was right all along! You are a disgrace to the uniform that you wear!” Lin tells her officers, “Take him out of sight and I want him unable to twitch his eyebrow without any one of you knowing about it! Is that understood?”

 

The other officers reply in unison, “Yes, ma’am!”

 

Raiko is talking with the press and he says, “It is a sad day when one of our officers goes ‘over the edge’, but you have to remember that this was caused by what the Equalists did all those years ago by preying on the fears of non-bending populace. While there were benders that abuse their abilities, the majority of the Equalists’ victims were like Officer Granite and used his abilities to protect law and order, help people like the Avatar, or just live regular lives without causing any problems to their fellow benders and non-benders alike. I, myself, am a non-bender and as I have stated before, the Equalists were no better than the Red Lotus. This is why both benders and non-benders must remain united as the Avatar and Miss Sato are. Both benders and non-benders are part of this nation and this planet and we must work together in harmony to ensure peace as I know that the Avatar herself will make sure as long as she is here.”

 

Korra whispers to Asami, “He knows how to work the press.”

 

Asami tells Korra, “He is a politician Korra.”

"Well I would say the case is now closed. The first case of the Starmoon Detective Agency!" declared Naruto as the cops handled cleanup. Soon after, the press descends on Naruto and he skillfully works their questions.

 

At one point, Naruto says, “Actually, I couldn’t have gotten this done without the help of Miss Sato and Avatar Korra herself. Their cooperation and their assistance proved very helpful in solving this case.” In which, the press descends on Korra and Asami in which they have a bit of time answering questions with Naruto.

 

(That afternoon)

 

Insi de of a club within Republic City, Naruto, Korra, and Asami are together and enjoying a nice lunch.

 

Naruto tells Korra and Asami, “This is just one way of saying thank you in helping me deal with the press.”

 

Korra tells Naruto, “Well, you owe us buster.”

 

Asami tells Naruto, “We didn’t help that much.”

 

Naruto responds, with a smile, “What makes you think that you didn’t help in your own way?”

 

Just then a waiter comes over and he says, showing what looks like a wine bottle, “A bottle of special sparkling juice?”

 

Korra asks, “What makes it so special?”

 

The waiter says, “It is said that the water comes from a special spring. I can assure you that it is completely safe. The owner wished for me to give you it.”

 

Asami says, “Oh, wow! I’ve heard about this! Plenty of people that work in Future Industries recommended it to me.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “If you feel it is safe, then I can sure that it is.”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “I’m guessing that owner wants an ‘Avatar endorsement’.”

 

The waiter says, “I can assure you that my owner says that it isn’t the case.”

 

Asami tells Korra, “Why turn away a free drink?”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “Yeah, good point.” Soon enough, the three of them start to drink in which Kurama, within Naruto, notices something in the drink causing him to giggle.

 

(That night)

 

That evening, we find Naruto, Asami, and Korra stumbling onto the island that Naruto had made in which Naruto’s eyes are slit-like with Korra’s eyes losing their pupils and leaving only her irises much like when she is in her ‘Avatar State’ with Asami’s eyes becoming ‘hazy’ in which desire starts to fill them.

 

Korra says, with a smile, “You have a point about that drink.”

 

Naruto tells Korra, with a lustful smile, “You seem pretty drunk.”

 

Korra yells out, with an annoyed tone, “No way!” Korra then stumbles in which Naruto manages to catch her.

 

Asami responds, with a sly smirk, “The Avatar doesn’t get drunk, huh?”

 

Korra says, shaking around like she is drunk, “That wasn’t an alcoholic drink right.”

 

Asami says, with a nod, “Yeah. However, they said it was made from water from a special spring.”

 

Korra asks, “Maybe one with special spiritual properties?”

 

Korra then stumbles as her thoughts seem to fade from her mind and her pupils continue to fade away and Asami says, with a smile, “Whatever.” Asami then says, with a lustful smile, “Anyway, let’s have sex with Naruto.” Normally, Korra would be shocked by Asami’s words, but with her mind unable to process any thoughts and her pupils fading away leaving only her irises, Korra can’t help to be ‘open’ to the idea.

 

Korra responds, “Okay, sure.” Naruto could feel the lust radiating from them and he can feel a ‘pressure’ in-between his legs. Later on, Naruto and Asami are on top of a luxury bed in which both of them are in the nude with Naruto pounding his manhood into Asami’s womb while Korra, also in the nude, is being ‘pleasured’ by three Naruto Shadow Clones.

 

Asami moans out, “Holy crap…you are so…freaking huge…Oh, man…you are going to…rip me in half…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “You want me to slow down?”

 

Asami moans out, “No way…don’t you freaking dare…ride me…until I’m raw…and don’t you dare stop…!!” Naruto and Asami share a passionate lewd kiss as Naruto continues to make hot love to her, but while this is happening, Kurama is making sure that Asami’s ‘loyalty’ remains with Naruto in which Naruto’s life is implanted into Asami’s mind and on the meanwhile, Kurama manages to use Naruto’s already vast power to grant Asami the power to use chakra. Within Asami’s very hazy mind, she is walking around, in her ‘birthday suit’, in which she sees Naruto beckoning to her and Asami goes over to him unable to resist. When she gets over to him, Asami can’t help to kiss, but she then feels surround in which she sees all of Naruto’s current wives around in which they kiss and pleasure her and Asami can’t help to enjoy it.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Oh, man. I’m going to come soon.”

 

Asami moans out, erotically, “Yes…I want…I need inside of me…please come inside of me…!!” After a minute, Asami experiences a mind numbing orgasm while Naruto fills her womb with his hot sticky seed in which in her ‘mindscape’, she can feel herself ‘drowning’ in the love of Naruto and his wives in which she can’t to need to join it. When they are done, Asami collapses onto Naruto with a look of pure bliss in her expression with sweat streaming down her body. On the meanwhile, Korra, her eyes ‘blank’ without her irises, can’t help to feel immensely aroused in which she uses her air bending to force the clones to dispel in which she then uses her water bending to extract water from a nearby sink, create ‘water tentacles’, and uses them to gently remove Asami before bombarding her with pleasure like in a hentai before Korra tackles Naruto and engages in a passionate lewd kiss.

 

Naruto says, with a seductive voice, “You are ‘hungry’, Korra-chan.”

 

Korra responds, her voice echoing a bit, “Need you…” Naruto then tackles her to bed and inserts his still hard manhood into her soaking wet womb causing Korra to moan out erotically as she feels Naruto’s hard manhood in her womb. Naruto then starts to thrust his manhood in and out of Korra’s womb causing her to moan in pleasure and excitement.

 

Naruto asks, “How does that feel, Korra-chan?”

 

Korra moans out in reply, her voice echoing like she is in the ‘Avatar State’, “Good…” Naruto thrusts his manhood in and out of Korra’s womb in which she moan out in pleasure as he makes hot love to her with her chest jiggle with every single thrust in which Korra moans out louder when Naruto uses his chakra to stimulate her ‘pleasure centers’. Like Asami before her, knowledge of Naruto’s life flow into her mind and energy is going into her body. However, since she is the Avatar, Korra’s body and unconscious resist more, but Naruto’s own cosmic energy makes it no contest and Korra’s own desire and need wins out.

 

Naruto asks, “Do you want to keep going?”

 

Korra moans out in reply, her voice somewhat echoing like in her ‘Avatar State’, “Yes…Yes…I want…I need it…fuck me until…until I scream…!!” Naruto and Korra share an intense lewd kiss, mating their tongues and tasting each other’s mouths and saliva as Naruto pounds his hard manhood deep into her womb. Korra can’t help to lose herself to the pleasure as Naruto’s manhood sends pleasure sky-rocketing through her body. In her mind’s eye, she is surrounded by the feelings of pure love as her connection with Naruto grows and in her lustful mind, she can’t help to lose herself to it. As time goes by, Korra’s world seems to fade away only leaving this area and the people that she is surrounded by as the only ones in this world. After much time, she is unable to take anymore and she screams out, in pure pleasure, “Coming…Coming…CUMMING…!!” Korra then experience a mind numbing orgasm as a feeling of pure bliss washes over her while Naruto fills her womb with his hot seed and her currently pupiless eyes glow for a second before she collapses onto Naruto. When they were done, the two of them, covered in sweat, struggle to regain air into her bodies while Korra lies on Naruto’s frame in which Korra then feels a familiar pair of breasts molding onto her back and Korra opens her eyes, which have returned to normal, to see Asami looking at her.

 

Asami asks, with a sly smile, “It was great, wasn’t it?”

 

Korra says, with a nod, “Yeah, no kidding.” On the meanwhile, Naruto collapses onto the bed with a blissful smile on his lips.

 

Asami says, “That drink must had some kind of spiritual qualities.”

 

Korra says, “Guess so.” Korra then says, with a sly smile, “I don’t know if his tenant did something to us and I don’t really give a fuck. I just want to join his harem.”

 

Asami says, “Since we know him now, he doesn’t exactly like that word.”

 

Korra says, with a sly smile, “Yeah.”

 

Asami asks, “So, when should we set up the wedding?”

 

Korra tells Asami, “Shouldn’t we discuss this with our future ‘sister wives’?”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “I’m sure that can wait.” Asami and Korra share a kiss as they glance at the sleeping Naruto with lust in their eyes.

 

(Days later on)

 

Back on the island, Naruto’s family, minus Rini, is assembled on the beach and they are without a single article of clothing on them and lying on beach blankets.

 

Just then a female voice yells out, “Hey! What are you doing?” Naruto’s wives look to see Korra and Asami coming towards them.

 

Mina responds, with a sly smile, “What do you think girlfriend?”

 

Korra asks, “Aren’t you worried about people watching?”

 

Lita asks, “Did you forget about the cloaking device around the island?”

 

Asami says, “Yeah, Korra. We wouldn’t have found this place if we didn’t know where it was in the first place.”

 

Korra says, thoughtfully, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Serena asks, “So, how is everything?”

 

Korra says, “Naruto is back in the city wrapping up the next case.”

 

Michelle asks, “How is everything?”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “Better. However, what happened with Granite hit into the hearts of the benders and there are a few ‘extremists’ that are shouting out how non-criminal benders work so hard to live in peace with non-benders in which benders have married non-benders in which they lived in harmony. Those are just people saying that all non-benders are Equalists in waiting to terrorize innocent benders and their families and non-benders are hypocrites that screamed about being abused by benders when innocent benders are the ones being abused by them.”

 

Raye says, “It sounds like a reverse of what happened with the Equalists.”

 

Korra says, “Hopefully, it can be nip in the butt before it goes out of control.”

 

Asami asks, “So, what are you doing?”

 

Carol/Galaxia responds, “Just relaxing.”

 

Korra says, with a smirk, “We can see that.”

 

"You know I just thought up 2 more girls that don't have any boyfriends that is known." said Serena.

"Who?" asked Raye.

"Lin and Kya." said Serena.

"The police chief and Aang and Katara's daughter?" asked Mina making the Moon Princess nod.

"Don't they strike you as a little old for Naruto?" asked Amy.

"Not to worry." said Koyuki getting out 2 crystals. "These can turn back their bio clocks to a good baby making age while keeping all the skills they mastered."

"Well that's good news." said Amara.

"Thanks." said Koyuki. "Minions!" The Minions then appear and stand at attention.

"I have a job for you." said Koyuki getting out 2 more crystals and the pictures of the targeted girls. "I want you to find these girls, find out what beds they use a slip these crystals under their pillows. Understand?” When the Minions give their usual chatter as a reply, "Good. Move out!" said Koyuki.

"Under their pillows?" asked Lita.

"While they sleep, they'll learn Naruto's life story." said Koyuki.

"Sneaky." said Michelle.

Korra asks, plainly, “Do you think that it will really work?”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “You don’t know until you try.”

 

Korra says, “I don’t know with them.”

 

Hinata tells Korra, “Anyway, why don’t you and Asami join us?”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “Sure.”

 

Mina says, with a sly grin, “However, we made this a nude beach.”

 

Korra yells out, “Wait! What?” Just then Korra and Asami are ‘assaulted’ by the others in which their clothing is ripped off completely as Naruto arrives on the scene.

 

Naruto says, “Hey, ladies…!!” Naruto yelps in shock as he sees Korra and Asami being ‘assaulted’ in which all of them are naked before he gets tackled by Serena. Later on, Naruto is making hot love to Serena on the beach while the others are getting pleasure by a legion of Naruto Shadow Clones. Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “You girls have been busy.”

 

Shion says, with a smile, “You’ve noticed, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto asks Korra, who was getting pleasure by one of his clones, “So, what do you think Korra-chan?”

 

Korra responds, “As I told the girls…Good luck. If you seduce her, then it is fine with me. If you get a big fat cable in you, as long as it doesn’t damage your ‘little man’, I’m okay with that.”

 

Raye says, “Hey! That’s not a nice thing to say to your new husband!”

 

Korra replies, with a grin, “I know, but I’m just saying.”

 

Asami says, “Something tells me that won’t be a problem, Korra.” Asami then lies down as the Shadow Clone massages her bare back and puts down special cream in which she sighs in pleasure while the other ladies are also enjoying their time with the Naruto clones expect for Serena, who is having hot sex with Naruto.

 

Naruto tells Serena, “You are really different from the innocent princess that I met years ago.”

 

Serena moans out, “It’s your fault, Naruto-kun…you are the one that corrupted me…”

 

Naruto replies, with a foxy smile, “What can I say about my foxy personality? Believe it.” Serena giggles as she shares a loving intimate kiss with Naruto as he continues to pound his hard member into her womb at a good and steady pace.

 

(Days later)

 

Within the Metal Bending Police headquarters, Lin Beifong is heading out in which plenty of the officers take notice.

 

One of them asks, “Chief, where are you going?”

 

Lin responds, with a stern tone, “Where do you think? I’m going home to take a rest. I’m not going to ruin my ability by not getting my proper rest and food in. Do you have a problem with that?”

 

The officer responds, nervously, “No, ma’am.”

 

Lin retorts, “Good. And remember to make sure that you don’t dare overdo it. I’m not taking the excuse of ‘overenthusiasm’. You either do your job well or don’t do it at all.” Lin then stomps away and she heads back in which when she heads back home, her body seems to age back to that of a young woman in her twenties and she smirks when she sees Naruto, Korra, Asami, and Naruto’s other wives. Lin tells Naruto, with a smirk, “I don’t care how you got into my house, but you are paying for it in which I’m making sure that you pay for ‘breaking and entering.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I’ll see what I can do.” Lin smirk as she prepares to do something unusual especially for her as her uniform breaks apart and leaving her gorgeous now young and strong female body for Naruto and the others to see.

 

(Later on)

 

Right now, we are back on the island where we find ourselves in a luxury indoor hot spring/bath where we find Korra, Asami, Lin, Naruto, and his wives are together with a nude Serena within a hot spring and showing a waistline in the final stages of pregnancy which she really is.

"2 boys and 2 girls. Serena sure caught up to you quick." Mina said to Koyuki as Serena got in the tub with Naruto behind her.

"Oh well. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later." said Koyuki.

Serena yells out, strongly, “In the name of the moon, shut the fuck up already! And Naruto-kun, when I get out of this, I’m going to use my Eternal Moon Specter to beat your ass over and over again because I don’t want to damage your ‘big man’ since it makes me feel good!”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “I don’t know to be confused or nervous about this.”

 

Raye tells Naruto, “How about both and let’s leave it at that?”

"Alright Serena you're fully open." said Amy from in between her legs wearing he bikini. "Ready to push?"

"Just try and stop me!" said Serena before pushing down hard.

"Your son has his head out!" said Amy 10 pushes later.

Serena yells out, “You know how much tiring this is.”

 

Naruto tells Serena, “Come on, sweetie, you have done this before.”

 

Serena responds, “No kidding.”

"Push on 3." said Amy. "1 2 3!"

Serena pushed with all her might and soon a baby boy's wail was heard.

"Here he is." said Amy handing the new addition to his mother while the cord was being cut before working on the afterbirth.

"Look Naruto. We're a complete family now! At least from my end!" said a teary eyed Serena.

"You bet we are!" said Naruto.

Asami says, “He is so cute!”

 

Korra tells Asami, “He is a newborn! They are always so cute!”

 

Naruto asks Serena, “So, what should we name him?”

 

Serena responds, “I don’t know.”

 

Naruto replies, “How about Endymon?”

 

Serena’s eyes widen and she says, with a warm smile, “Yes. Endymon.”

 

Rini comes over and she yells out, excitedly, “My new half-brother is so cute!”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yes, he is. His name is Endymon after your father.”

 

Rini gives a warm smile at that and Rini says, “Hello, little Endymon.”

 

Korra says, “It is too bad that Kya couldn’t be here.”

 

Just then a female voice said, “Who said so?” Everyone then looks to see someone that looks like Kya, but her hair is brown instead of grey. Kya asks, “So, who is the little guy?”

 

Rini responds, “My baby brother: Endymon.”

 

The brown haired Kya says, “Interesting name.”

 

Korra says, “It makes you wonder if this is what you can expect from this family.”

 

Sakura responds, “You have no idea.” Everyone focuses on the newborn baby son of Serena, named after her beloved’s name when he was the Prince of Elysion/Earth during the Silver Millennium, and can’t help to wonder what will be next for them all.

 

End of Story 12

 

And that’s the end of the first chapter of the next series of one-shot stories. These series of one-shot will have Naruto and our heroines going from world to world on their missions, but they are going to have different adventures each time, folks. It is the reason that they are going to be one-shot stories since each adventure will be different and they will cover only one chapter, everyone. Now, please read and review to tell me what you think and later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!