Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Fox Style Road Trip 2-Avatar One-Half ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, we have come to the next story containing the series of adventure of Naruto and his ‘families’ venture through the multiverse. If you are wondering that these stories will be completely about Naruto and those around him…Well, I would be spoiling what these one-shots are about, wouldn’t I? You are going to have to read and find out, everyone! Now, once again, I would like to give thanks and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for this one-shot chapter. And I would also like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the permission for the usage of the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Samurai Showdown, The Mask, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, DC Comic series, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Power Rangers, Ninjago, Despicable Me, Speed Racer, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories as well as songs that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during much of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Early 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Michelle and Amara: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Sakura Haruno: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Shion: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is older.

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Physically twenties, but actual age is much older.

Koyuki Kazahana: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Rini: Around Age 17-18 years of age

Korra: Age 21

Asami Sato: Age 22

Iroha: Age 18

Ranma, Ranko, Shampoo, Ukyo, Kodachi, and Akane: Age 17

Nabiki: Age 18

Kasumi: Age 20

Nodoka: Mid to late 30s to early forties

 

Story 13: Fox Style Road Trip 2-Avatar One-Half

 

Within a mysterious ‘white void’, this timeless area seem to be pure white colored ‘space’ and ‘nothingness’ until we find ourselves looking at what looks like a small planet within this realm with a massive glittering silver castle that’s a mixture of Medieval European, Feudal Japan, Ancient China, and a bit of modern mansions in its architecture with the main castle surrounded by multiple other buildings making it seem The Forbidden City in Beijing, China. Deep within this luxurious palace complex, we can see various people going around, but the main attention is the sounds of flesh hitting flesh where we find none other than Naruto, looking a lot like his father, Minato Namikaze, a rainbow Cosmos sigil on his forehead, blue slit-like eyes, and he is completely in the nude showing his perfectly muscular male body. At this time, he is pounding his inhuman massive manhood into the womb of Korra, the female Avatar of the Elemental Countries, whose hair has grown back to the level that it was when she first went to Republic City and tied in the same ponytail and she has the same rainbow Cosmos sigil that Naruto has on her forehead, while at the same time, a duplicate of Naruto is in front of her with Korra holding onto his legs as she sucks the clone’s manhood at the same time.

 

Naruto says, “Mmm, I never knew that you were into such stuff, Korra-chan.”

 

Korra’s voice rings through Naruto’s mind, “Oh, clam it…you made us…this way…we’re complete nymphos…thanks to you…we can’t just live…without your damn cock…and despite us having ‘fun’ with the girls…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “So, you regret being my wife?”

 

Korra’s voice yells out in Naruto’s mind, “Fuck you, Naruto…if I regretted it…I wouldn’t have remained you…and the others…for so how knows centuries…just shut up…and make feel awesome like you always do…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a lustful loving tone and seductive smile, “Anything for you, my mistress of the elements.” Naruto continues to make hot love to Korra in his current erotic way on the meanwhile, Sailor Cosmos, Serena’s/Sailor Moon’s ‘ultimate form’, Koyuki, Galaxia, Shion, and Sailor Venus are with a legion of Naruto clones in a small orgy in which all of them are without any clothing at all with Koyuki, Galaxia, Shion, and Sailor Venus having the same rainbow Cosmos sigil on their foreheads as it currently on Naruto’s forehead.

 

Shion moans out, “Mmm, yes…this Perfect Clone Jutsu…that you developed…is just wonderful…!!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a giggle, “Shadow Clones are great…but these are just…nearly as perfect…as the original…!!”

 

Galaxia moans out, “Nearly…?!”

 

Sailor Venus responds, “No insult to…Naruto-kun’s clones…they are just fucking awesome…but not even the best clones can’t come close to his cock…!!” The clones of Naruto look at each other and they mischievous smiles in which Sailor Venus yelps as she ganged up by the Naruto clones in which she screams in pure ecstasy and pleasure from multiple orgasms.

 

Shion says, “I’m not sure…if I can feel…sorry for her…!!”

 

Galaxia says, “Naruto’s Perfect Clones…are much like pure duplicates of Naruto…himself…including his seed…meaning that his clones…can impregnate us…”

 

Koyuki moans out, “Not like…we have gone…through that…before…I think…that I already…given Naruto two…hundred…kids…!!”

 

Cosmo s yells out, “Oh, yeah…try having…seven hundreds…boys and girls…Koyuki-chan…!!”

 

The Naruto Perfect Clone making hot love to Sailor Cosmos asks, with a lustful foxy smile, “Got a problem with that, Cosmos-chan?” The clone then starts increasing the pace of his thrusts causing Sailor Cosmos to shriek out in pure erotic pleasure and Naruto grunts out, in a lustful sly tone, “Mmm, you really stroke ‘my fire’, my sexy goddess. Now, you remember what you are?”

 

Cosmos responds, in pure erotic loving tone, “Yes, Naruto-kun…Oh, yes…I’m your naughty goddess…you are my wonderful sex god husband…and I’m your cosmic concubine…!!” Sailor Cosmos and Naruto’s clone then share a passionate and loving lewd kiss while on the meanwhile, Korra gives out a muffled moan as she experiences her orgasm while Naruto pumps his hot seed into her womb where it finds an egg and fertilizes it with Korra drinking down the load from the clone. Soon after, Naruto is surrounded by the half-a-dozen women in which they are rubbing their waistlines with Korra kissing Naruto greatly.

 

Korra says, “Damn it. How can you make us so in love with you? You make me a complete perverted girl.”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “I guess that I have that effect on people.” Korra and Naruto share another passionate loving lewd kiss while the other women kiss him all over his body while rubbing their waistlines.

 

Sailor Venus says, seductively, “You have become so a naughty boy. You got us all pregnant again.”

 

Cosmos says, with a sly smile, “That’s funny coming from you, Venus-chan…The proclaimed ‘sex goddess’.” Sailor Venus gives a blush and Cosmos says, looking at Shion, “And by the way, someone must has a ‘pregnancy fetish’ since she keeps wanting Naruto-kun to keep having her baby despite having secured her family line of mikos and priests long ago as the spiritual guardians of the Elemental Countries long before we left.”

 

Just then the half-a-dozen grunt in which they hold their stomachs and Korra says, with a groan, “Speaking of which…” All six women fly off and Naruto can’t help to giggle at hearing sounds of them ‘losing their lunch’. Later on, Naruto is with Asami Sato, who also have gained a rainbow Cosmos sigil on her forehead, in which the two of them are engaged in a passionate loving lewd kiss while Naruto is pounding his hard manhood into Asami’s womb.

 

When they release from the kiss, Asami moans out, “You got…Korra pregnant again…huh…She is going to have…choice words for you…in the future…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “Like you aren’t going to have any ‘choice words’ for me when I get you pregnant?”

 

Asami moans out, “Good point…Spirits…I don’t remember why…we married you…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a mock hurt tone, “Really?”

 

Asami responds, with a smirk, “Do you really believe that…if you do…then I have a company to sell you…”

 

Naruto tells Asami, “Like you already did all those years ago.”

 

Flashback; Many centuries ago; World of Avatar

 

Within the world of Avatar, we are inside of Future Industries where Asami Sato, age 22, is sitting in front of her desk within her office while she is talking with plenty of her company’s officials.

 

One of them says, amazed, “It is incredible, Miss Sato.”

 

Another one says, “The new technologies are catching on real fast and our new airliner industry is really taking off.”

 

Asami asks, “How are the new prototypes coming along?”

 

A third one says, “They have their problems, but they could be dealt with in time.”

 

Asami asks, “The new power plants?”

 

A fourth official of the company says, “They are working beyond exceptions Miss Sato.”

 

The first official that spoke says, “With the new roadways in development, the new airliner industry with passage plans, and the new improved trains, our world has become a ‘smaller place’ indeed. With the passenger plans, you don’t need air bison to travel by air anymore…”

 

Asami says, “Yes, but you have to remember that they are an important part of our history. During the war, the Fire Nation destroyed all of the dragons in the world until Lord Zuko discovered a long lost dragon’s nest with Sun Warriors and Avatar Aang’s help which is why he has his own personal dragon and a dragon was Avatar Roku’s partner as an air bison was to Avatar Aang.”

 

The first official says, “Of course, Miss Sato.”

 

Asami squirms a bit through the others don’t see it and Asami says, clearing her throat, “And that’s why I’m supporting the movements for the preservation of all air bison and other endangered animals of our world.” The officials nod their heads in unison in which they don’t see Asami’s lips squirm a bit and Asami says, “Anyway, I’m going with Korra to talk with Tenzin about the new air benders assistance with our new windmill power plant. Keep me updated.” Asami squirms around in ways that the official of her company doesn’t see as they bow and they leave the room in which the image around Asami seems to shimmer revealing that Asami is in the nude and sitting on Naruto’s lap with Naruto in the chair with his manhood deep in her womb and his hands on her bare breasts.

 

Naruto tells Asami, “You did well, Asami-chan.”

 

Asami moans out, “You know…we could have…been caught…”

 

Naruto responds, with a seductive loving tone, “We weren’t, were we?”

 

Asami asks, with a sly smile, “You just love to live on the ‘wild side’, huh?”

 

Naruto replies, with a foxy smirk, “What do you think?” Naruto kisses Asami on the lips as he start to pump his hard member in and out of Asami’s womb.

 

Asami moans out, “Don’t…we could be…”

 

Naruto tells Asami, interrupting, “I’ve already put up a silencing seals and seals to lock the door are already up, so, we won’t be disturbed.” Asami moans out in erotic pleasure as Naruto pumps his manhood in and out of Asami’s womb, which is soaking wet, while he fondles her breasts and leaves hickies on her neck in which Asami knows that she is in a long day with her new husband.

 

Flashback; World of Avatar; Air Temple Island

 

At Air Temple Island, the children of Avatar Aang, Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi, Tenzin’s wife, Pema, and Tenzin’s and Pema’s four children, Jinora, Ikki, Meelo, and Rohan, are assembled as Naruto, Korra, and Asami arrive on the island.

 

Korra says, with a smile, “Hey, Tenzin!”

 

Bumi says, excitedly, “Good to see you, Korra!”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “Nice to see you, too, Bumi. I hope that your air bending has gotten better.”

 

Bumi says, with a grin, “You better believe it kiddo!”

 

Asami tells Tenzin, “Thank you for taking the time to see me, Tenzin.”

 

Tenzin responds, “It is no problem. I have to say that your technological advancements over the past few days has been astounding.”

 

Pema says, with a smile, “Yes. With those new airliners that you are developing, you can give air bison a run for their money.”

 

Tenzin gives a scrunch his nose and Asami says, with a smile, “I wouldn’t go that far, Pema.”

 

Tenzin says, looking at Naruto, “And this must be Naruto.”

 

Korra says, with a grin, “Yep!”

 

Tenzin gives a curious look at Naruto and Naruto asks, “Is something wrong?”

 

Tenzin clears his throat and he responds, “Forgive me, Mister Naruto. It is just that you have whiskers and not the usual kind.”

 

Korra tells Tenzin, a bit annoyed, “After all that we have been through, you get surprised by Naruto’s whiskers?”

 

Pema tells Tenzin, with a smile, “She does have a point, sweetie.”

 

Tenzin gives an embarrassed look and he says, extending his hand, “Anyway, thank you for assisting Lin, Korra, and city on that case.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “No problem. I’m glad to help. It is just a real shame to see a good cop go bad.”

 

Tenzin says, with a sigh, “I was afraid that something like this would happen, but I guess that events with the Dark Avatar, the Red Lotus, and the Earth Kingdom kept it ‘out of sight’.”

 

Asami says, “There were plenty of fears after Korra exposed Amon and the Equalists were defeated that they were would be retribution by the benders against the non-benders for their ‘oppression’ of the benders. When it didn’t happen, it was hoped that bygones would be bygones, but it looks like that it wasn’t the case.”

 

Korra says, “No joke. It seems like the whole resentment was ‘under the surface’.”

 

Tenzin says, with a nod, “And all it needed was one ‘spark’ to ignite the trouble. I heard, Korra. It is why we have returned in order to render assistance. The new Air Nomads can handle the work in assisting the new Earth Republic and we have communications set up to call us if they need us to assist.”

 

Korra says, “Thank you, Tenzin, but I’m sure that with Asami and me along with Naruto, we can handle anything that they can throw at us.”

 

Tenzin says, “I know, Korra, but I say that it is better safe than sorry. I had just talked with Lin.”

 

Kya says, “It seems like there isn’t stuff going like during the whole situation with the Equalists, but we heard that benders are excluding non-benders from places and basically calling them ‘Equalists’ right in their faces.”

 

Korra says, with a sigh, “Yep. They are basically using the truth about Amon and such to basically ‘bash’ the non-benders and say that the non-benders kept screaming that the benders oppressed them when it is in fact the opposite in which they were peaceful expect for some ‘bad eggs’ as well as adding that the fact that bender run gangs had non-benders that were just as bad.”

 

Asami says, with a solemn tone, “And the members of the Equalists that were just protesters and didn’t participate in the violence allowing them to remain outside of jail have it the worst with benders using that to shame the former Equalists in the streets.”

 

Tenzin says, with a sigh, “It was something that I hoped wouldn’t happen.”

 

Korra says, “You can’t blame them for feeling angry, but it doesn’t give them the right to hurt others especially those that had nothing to do with Amon and the Equalists. The worst thing is that they are afraid that if they do anything, there would be massive retaliation for what happened with the Equalists and make it seem like it was the non-benders fault.”

 

Tenzin says, “Yes, I know, Korra. I heard the rumors of pressure on the president to make pro-bender ‘protection laws’ using the Equalists and what happened with Lin’s officer as ‘leverage’ for that.”

 

Bumi says, rolling his eyes, “Geez, can’t people just get along already? They are going to create another Amon at this rate.”

 

Kya says, with a sigh, “That’s how people are. People forget that benders and non-benders are both just as human as any other.”

 

Tenzin says, with a nod, “Agreed, Kya.”

 

Pema says, with a smile, “Well, at least Korra has some wonderful new help.” Pema tells Naruto, “Good to meet you, Mister Naruto.”

 

Naruto responds, “Just call me Naruto. I see that Tenzin has an eye for beauty since you are his wife.” Pema and Tenzin blush with Pema doing the major blushing while their children giggle at this and Naruto asks, pointing to them, “And who are these? Are they your children?”

 

Tenzin says, regaining his composer, “Yes. They are my two sons and daughters.”

 

Naruto asks, in a mock amazed tone, “Four kids?” Naruto tells Korra, with a sly smile, “Korra, I thought that you said that Tenzin is a sagely and spiritual type of man. While I say that he definitely looks like a wise sage type, if he has four kids, he must be a real charmer himself.”

 

Tenzin says, with a major blush on his cheeks, “I’m nothing of the sort!” Pema, his children, Kya, and Bumi then loudly giggle at Tenzin’s embarrassment.

 

Bumi says, with a grin, “I like this guy already!”

 

Kya says, “Not surprising, Bumi.”

 

Puma says, pointing to her children, “And these are my children. My eldest daughter, Jinora, who is the first air bender master after my husband, my younger daughter, Ikki, my son, Meelo, and my youngest son, Rohan.”

 

The two daughters of Tenzin and Puma respond in unison, “Hello.”

 

After they bow, Naruto says, with a smile, “Well, two lovely daughters. They must have your gorgeous looks and inherited their father’s talent for air bending.”

 

Jinora and Ikki blush and Ikki says, “Jinora already has a boyfriend, Mister Naruto.”

 

Naruto responds, “Please call me Naruto, Ikki. And I’m sure that person is real lucky to have a lovely and talented female air bending master.” Naruto tells Tenzin, “Korra told me about her and to have such talent, she must have gotten it from you.”

 

Tenzin says, trying to hide his look of pride, “My daughter is a good student.”

 

Naruto tells Tenzin, “It must be tough with the Air Nomads reborn since you are the last air bending master after your father died, they must look up to you and your family for leadership.”

 

Tenzin says, with a sigh, “Yes, they look up to my family for that. I know that I’m not my father and I’m me, but it is still difficult.” Tenzin says, “However, I never thought that I would see that day that the air benders would be reborn so quickly. Thanks to Harmonic Convergence, the air bending people have returned to the normal. I believe that it is the assist Korra in restoring balance.”

 

Naruto tells Tenzin, “Well, I have to say that you have a difficult road for you, Tenzin. The air benders have returned, but you have to rebuild an entire people and culture in order help the world.”

 

Tenzin says, with a sigh, “Yes, I know.” Tenzin says, smiling at Jinora, “However, I’m sure that with my family’s help, we can help these new air benders start on the path and one day, the Air Nomads can return to prominence.”

 

Naruto asks, looking at Meelo, “And who is this guy?”

 

Meelo responds, with a grin, “The name is Meelo!”

 

Naruto tells Meelo, with a foxy grin, “It seems like we have quite a little pranksters in here.”

 

Pema says, with a smile, “Yes, he is.”

 

Naruto grins and he tells Meelo, “Let me tell you something.”

 

He whispers something to Meelo, his eyes widen, and he yells out, “Ooh, that’s awesome! Teach me big brother!”

 

Tenzin yells out, in a panic, “No!”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “Okay, Tenzin!” Naruto then makes a motion to Meelo to say ‘later’ in which Meelo secretly nods his head.

 

Tenzin says, pointing to Bumi, “And this is my brother, Bumi. Originally, he didn’t have any bending, but thanks to Harmonic Convergence, he has gained the ability to air bend as I do. He is a former commander of the United Forces military and well respected in the military.”

 

Naruto says, “Something tells me that he has proven to be an elite commander.”

 

Bumi says, with a grin, “You know it, buster.” Just then Bumi’s personal dragonfly bunny spirit appears and he says, “Oh, yeah! This is Bum-Ju, my personal spirit partner and awesome buddy.”

 

Naruto says, “Nice to meet you.”

 

Jinora says, “You don’t seem too surprised.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Let’s just say that I’ve seen things more ‘shocking’ and let’s leave it at that.” Jinora is confused, but decides not to go into it. Naruto tells Bumi, “So, what was it like to get air bending abilities after so long?”

 

Bumi says, “It was awesome! I was really shocked when I did it and to be honest, I really don’t how to control it at first, but I can’t wait for the day that I’m an air bending master the same as Tenzin here.”

 

Tenzin says, nervously, “Yes, we can’t wait.”

 

Bumi says, with a grin, “Well, dad was a ‘wild child’ when he was younger. Jealous that I might be representing dad the best.”

 

Tenzin responds, annoyed, “That’s when dad was younger, Bumi.”

 

Kya tells Naruto, “Anyway, Naruto, I’m Kya.”

 

Naruto tells Kya, “It is an honor, Kya. You must have been a lovely beauty since you retail plenty of it. The years have been really kind to you.”

 

Kya responds, with a blush, “Thank you, Naruto. I appreciate that.”

 

Bumi says, with a grin, “You are quite the charmer yourself, kiddo.”

 

Tenzin clears his throat and he says, “I believe that we should get started.”

 

Bumi says, with a pout-like expression, “You are always such a buzz kill Tenzin.” Tenzin gives a sigh and everyone goes inside while Korra and Asami share look.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Returning to the Present, a younger Kya, with brown hair and looking in her twenties as well as rainbow Cosmos sigil on her forehead, is with Naruto and she is showing a gorgeous female body with a chest that rivals Tsunade’s chest in which she is in a deep lewd kiss with Naruto while his hard member is deep within her womb. Kya is moaning as Naruto is pumping her womb with his hot seed where it finds a seed to fertilize.

 

When they are done, they release from the kiss and Kya says, “Damn it…you are going to make me pregnant again…”

 

Naruto responds, lovingly, “Not any different from the other two hundred times these past centuries, Kya-chan.”

 

Kya responds, with a smile, “You have a point. I remember when Asami and Korra first gave birth. It was quite a time.”

 

Naruto says, with a sly smirk, “Yes, it was.”

 

Flashback; Many upon many years ago; The Avatar World

 

On the island that Naruto creates with his powers, Naruto and all of his wives, now including Korra, Asami, Kya, and Lin, with Kya not having the rainbow Cosmos sigil on her forehead and Lin physically looking in her twenties, are assembled together as Korra and Asami are inside of a hot spring used for birthing in which they have expanded waistline showing that they are in the final stages of pregnancy with Sakura and Ami with them as Korra and Asami groan in pain with Korra’s water bending abilities causing the water to bubble like it is boiling in a pot with small ‘earth spikes’ coming out of the ground.

 

Sakura tells Korra, “Easy, girl.”

 

Korra yells out, angrily, “DON’T YOU FUCKING SAY TO TAKE IT EASY! LET’S SEE YOU GO THROUGH THIS SHIT!!!”

 

Asami yells out, strongly, “IF I GET MY HANDS ON HIM, I WILL USE THAT SHOCK GLOVE TO TURN HIM INTO A LIVING LIGNTNING BOLT!!!”

 

Korra responds, strongly, “I’M WITH YOU THERE GIRLFRIEND! I’LL WATER BEND HIM INTO A POPSICLE AND FIRE BEND HIM INTO ROAST FOX!!!”

 

Naruto gives a sweat drop and Serena tells Naruto, with a teasing tone, “That’s what you get Naruto-kun.” On the meanwhile, the birthing process is slow and hard in which both Ami and Sakura yelp having to dodge small ‘water spikes’ that Korra sends out through her bending when Ami and Sakura tell them to push. Soon enough, a head comes out of the wombs of Asami and Korra each, then a body, and then legs soon after, but then another pair of heads appear in which Sakura and Ami move quickly when they come out of the wombs too. After the bodies are out, they cut their cords and finish up the processes of the afterbirth before cleaning up the new born babies before handing them to the weakened Korra and Asami.

 

Korra’s two children are one boy and one girl with the boy having blond hair, Korra’s skin ton, and blue eyes and her baby girl has brown hair, blue eyes, and Naruto’s skin tone.

 

Asami’s two children are also one boy and one girl with the boy having brown hair and brown eyes and the baby girl has blond hair and blue eyes.

 

Mina says, “They are so cute!”

 

Raye says, “They are newborns. They are always cute, Mina.”

 

Naruto asks Korra, “So, what shall we name them?”

 

Korra responds, “The boy is Aang and the girl is Katara.”

 

Hotaru asks, “After Tenzin’s parents?”

 

Michelle says, “That’s so sweet.”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be around today and Aang helped me become the Avatar that I am.”

 

Naruto asks Asami, “What about your babies?”

 

Asami responds, “The girl is Yasuko after my mother and the boy…Tonraq.”

 

Korra gives a look of surprise and she asks, “My dad?”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “I don’t think there is any better name.”

 

Korra says, “Geez, Asami…” Korra and Asami then share a kiss as they prepare to breast feed their new born babies.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Inside of a luxury bedroom, Naruto is with Sakura, who has a rainbow sun sigil on her forehead, ruby red lips, and gorgeous feminine frame including Tsunade-level chest area, and Hinata, her star sigil mixed with a rainbow Cosmos sigil on her forehead, deep and gorgeous pink lips, and even more gorgeous and strong female frame than Sakura, are together in which they are stroking his bare chest.

 

Sakura says, “I remember that day and that day happened over and over again.”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, “Like you and Hinata-chan were any better.”

 

Sakura and Hinata share a mischievous glint and Sakura tells Naruto, with a sly tone, “Ooh, you are going to pay for that one.” Sakura engages in a deep passionate loving kiss with Naruto while Hinata sneaks away in which she takes his manhood, which is already fully erect, into her hands causing Naruto to grunt as he looks to see Hinata massaging his manhood making sure to stimulate him in all of the right ways causing him to loudly groan in Sakura’s mouth. Hinata isn’t done as she takes the whole of Naruto’s manhood as possible into her mouth and starts to suck it an erotic Popsicle.

 

When Sakura releases Naruto from the kiss, Naruto grunts out, “Hinata-chan…”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, in a husky loving tone, “We are going to suck you dry, Naruto-kun. Just like Korra tried to do…” As Sakura kisses Naruto again, he can’t help to remember that day.

 

Flashback; Many years ago; Southern Water Tribe

 

Within the Southern Water Tribe’s palace, the government headquarters for the now independent Southern Water Tribe, Korra’s parents, Tonraq and Senna, are meeting with Korra and Naruto.

 

Korra tells Naruto, “Naruto, this is my father, Chief Tonraq.”

 

Naruto says, “Nice to meet you, sir.”

 

When Naruto extends his hand, Tonraq shakes it and he says, “It is a nice to meet you. My daughter has sent plenty of messages about you.”

 

Naruto says, “All of them good I hope.”

 

Korra gives an annoyed look and Senna says, with a smile, “And I am Senna, Korra’s mother.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Well, I can see where Korra gets her looks from.” Korra and Senna blush in embarrassment and Naruto says, with a grin, “However, I have to say that Korra gets her personality from her father.”

 

Tonraq and Korra give a look of surprise and Senna says, with a smile, “I may have to agree with you on that one.”

 

Korra yells out, embarrassed, “Mom!”

 

Naruto says, “Well, it might be a good thing. Korra is the leader of her own team and help trying to lead the world to a better era and her father is a leader of his people.”

 

Tonraq says, “Well, since you put it that way.”

 

Korra says, with a sigh, “Seriously, dad.”

 

Tonraq regains his composer after clearing his throat and he says, “Anyway, I see that you are helping Korra dealing with the situation in the city.”


Naruto says, with a smile, “She would have done well without me. She is the Avatar of course.”

 

Korra responds, with a grin, “Got that right.”

 

Tonraq says, “It sounds like you have got the situation in hand.”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “Sure, dad.”

 

Tonraq tells Korra, “I believe you Korra. But you need to make sure that you don’t the scars of the Equalists cause a civil war between benders and non-benders.”

 

Korra responds, “I know, dad. I know.”

 

Senna says, with a smile, “Anyway, we have dinner ready.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Sounds good. And I believe that we can get to know each other better.”

 

Senna says, with a smile, “Sounds good.” Korra, Naruto, Tonraq, and Senna then head into the palace in which they can have dinner and have a ‘social talk’ together. Later that night, Naruto feels a chill as he wakes up to find himself entrapped in a block of ice in a sitting position with Korra walking seductively into the room.

 

Naruto yells out, “Hey! Korra-chan?!”

 

Korra tells Naruto, with a seductive purr, “Turnabout is fair play, Naruto.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously and a bit nervously, “What about your parents?”

 

Korra responds, with a grin, “You shouldn’t keep those silence seals where anyone can take them and since you gave me the power of chakra in which you taught me a bit of it…I think you get the idea.”

 

Naruto says, a bit nervously, “Yeah, I got it.” Naruto then grunts as Korra engulfs his manhood in a bubble of water and uses it to massage it in a very pleasurable way.

 

Korra retorts, with a sly smile, “You think that you can seduce the Avatar and get away with it? I’m going to make you pay by sucking you dry.” Korra then reveals that she isn’t wearing any clothes, releases Naruto’s fully erect hard member from her water, and gently sucks on his balls causing Naruto to grunt in pleasure.

 

Naruto groans out, “Korra-chan…”

 

Korra stops sucking Naruto’s balls and she says, with a seductive tone, “You aren’t getting away, Naruto.” Korra then licks the head of Naruto’s member with her tongue before she takes as much of the whole thing into her mouth in which she starts to suck it while gently massaging his balls with one hand while touching herself with the other.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Holy shit…Korra-chan…is really aggressive…through it shouldn’t be surprising with her personally…!!” Naruto grunts out as Korra aggressively continues to suck him off while massaging his balls in a way to enhance the pleasure. Naruto, being ‘assaulted’ with pleasure, couldn’t contain himself for too long and unleashing his load down Korra’s mouth and throat and the female Avatar nearly gags from the assault, but she swallows it all. However, instead of stopping, after getting air into her lungs, Korra starts all over again and unable to help herself.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the mysterious palace in the mysterious ‘white space’, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura are together with Hinata and Sakura having blissful looks on their faces and Sakura says, “She was bad then, but remember when she found one version of Loki’s Mask? Oh, man!”

 

Naruto shivers in fear and Hinata says, with a giggle, “You had better not remind him about that.”

 

Sakura says, “What’s he got the shivers for? We should be shivering like that when he got his hands on that Mask. We couldn’t walk for weeks!”

 

Naruto gives a nervous smile and Hinata says, with a sly smile, “Not like you minded Sakura-chan.”

 

Sakura gives a mad red blush on her cheeks and she says, regaining her composer, “Anyway, their wedding was something else…”

 

Flashback; Many years ago

 

Right now, there is a massive wedding hall where Naruto’s current wives and all of their children are assembled together where we find Korra, Asami, Lin, in her younger form, and Kya, in her younger form, assembled together with Korra and Kya having Water Tribe betrothal necklaces around their necks with the person performing the ceremony making the four ladies Naruto’s newest wives in which they all kisses him right on the cheeks with Naruto’s other wives and their children clap their hands.

 

After they kiss, Korra shouts at the cameraman, annoyed, “Hey, cameraman! Eyes on us pal! It’s OUR wedding day!”

 

The cameraman responds, nervously, “Yes, Avatar Korra!”

 

Asami tells Korra, “Geez, Korra, you know why he is so nervous.”

 

Korra responds, “He should be nervous.”

 

Lin says, shaking her head, “You are a mother now and you haven’t changed one bit.”

 

Kya says, with a smile, “What did you expect Lin? Anyway, we have to get ready for the future.”

 

Lin says, “Yeah.”

 

With Naruto’s wives, Lita asks, curiously, “Have you prepared the anti-bending seals in the hot springs?”

 

Mina says, “Um, I think that it was Serena’s job.”

 

Serena yells out, annoyed, “My job?!”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Koyuki says, nervously, “Something tells me that Naruto’s regeneration is going to be working overtime.” Later on, we see the younger Lin and Kya with a pair of twins, one boy and one girl for each pair of twins, and Naruto some distance away being strung up like a piñata with a few of his wives including Korra and Asami trying to help him down.

 

Raye yells out, “I thought that you said that all metal was removed!”

 

Korra says, annoyed, “Don’t look at me or Asami! Asami looked over the plans that you gave her!”

 

Asami says, “And Korra has perfected her metal bending skills, so, don’t blame her!”

 

Sakura says to Raye, Asami, and Korra, “Get our loving baka husband, Naruto-kun, down first and argue later!”

 

Flashback; Sometime later on

 

Asami is with Korra and Naruto as she deals with Varrick as they discuss something and they show something like an old fashion television.

 

When Korra, Naruto, and Asami are done, Varrick yells out, amazed, “That’s incredible! This television will revolutionize entertainment and communication as we know it!”

 

Naruto says, “Believe it, pal.”

 

Asami tells Varrick, “However, remember that my company is the only one to create these new devices.”

 

Korra tells Varrick, “Which means that you don’t try anything to double cross Asami like you did before.”

 

Varrick gives a slight nervous look and Naruto tells Varrick, “And don’t expect me to stop them.”

 

Korra says, with a sly grin, “And I don’t know where Asami has been keep that electrical shock glove that she took from the Equalists.”

 

Asami says, with a sly grin, “I’ve become quite good with it.”

 

Varrick says, nervously, “You wouldn’t dare!”

 

Korra says, with a smirk, “Let’s just say that there are plenty of people won’t take your word for it.”

 

Naruto tells Varrick, “However, I have ideas that you won’t dare to double cross any of us.” Naruto whispers to Varrick and his eyes widen.

 

He yells out, awe-struck, “These ideas are genius!” Varrick tells Asami, “Partner, you have a great catch for a husband so don’t ever let him go!”

 

Asami tells Varrick, “However, we would like you to keep that fact a secret for the time being.”

 

Varrick says, nodding his head, “Of course! Of course! Now, let’s treat you all to dinner! Zhu-Li do the thing!” Varrick snaps his fingers and Zhu-Li, Varrick’s assistant and his wife, appears seemly out of nowhere and starts to make plans for their business dinner.

 

Naruto asks, “How does she do that?”

 

Korra responds, with a shrug, “Got me.”

 

Flashback; Back in the Leaf Village

 

On the top of Hokage Mountain, all of Naruto’s wives including Korra, Asami, Lin, and Kya, all of whom having their newborn children in their arms, are looking over the city that the Leaf Village has become.

 

Korra says, amazed, “This is incredible!”

 

Asami says, “Republic City is big, but this is amazing.”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “Told you that you were going to be amazed.”

 

Kya says, with a nod, “I have to say that this is impressive.” Kya says, looking at her baby boy and girl, “Jet and Kanna love it too.”

 

Lin says, looking at her children, “Ling and Argon seem to like it too.”

 

Michelle says, “It is going to be a chore for all of you since Korra-chan’s, Kya-chan’s, and your children are possibly going to have bending and chakra usage at the same time.”

 

Lin says, drolly, “Don’t remind me.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “Well, we have a good new maid back at home.”

 

Rini says, “Let’s see if Kousagi and the others are okay without us.”

 

Raye says, nervously, “I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

 

Mina asks, slyly, “Oh, come on! What’s the worst that could happen?” Everyone looks at Mina like she is insane or something in which a feeling of dread comes over all of them in which Naga, Korra’s female Polar Bear Dog, lowers her head, there is another Polar Bear Dog, a puppy dog, goes over to Naruto and dives into his shirt with Naruto petting it on the head and calling it Hadoka.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back within the majestic place within the ‘white space’, Sakura, Hinata, Serena/Sailor Cosmos, Raye, Hotaru, Galaxia, Koyuki, and Mina are together with Naruto with everyone minus Mina with Naruto having Hinata and Sakura massaging Naruto’s back with Serena and Hotaru gently massaging his chest while Galaxia and Koyuki are planting hickies on his neck.

 

Raye yells out at Mina, “What’s the worst that can happen Mina-chan?”

 

Mina shouts out, “How was I supposed to know that they would be convinced to go on the ultimate pranking spree?”

 

Serena says, “They are Naruto-kun’s kids after all.”

 

Naruto says, with a nervous smile, “I was hoping a bit that they would inherited that ‘tick’ from me.”

 

Raye says, with a plain tone, “Double that for yours and Mina-chan’s daughter.”

 

Koyuki says, “Well, they did well to protect everyone.”

 

Serena says, “True, but I felt bad for leaving them alone to handle it.

 

Naruto says, “It is a why I felt that I needed to aid in that and Alpha’s origins inspired me.”

 

Flashback; the Gates of Time

 

Within the new command center within the Gates of Time, Naruto is working on stuff as Luna comes into the command center through some kind of teleportation.

 

"There you are!" said Luna seeing Naruto come in the house 1 day. "You know just because you made a lasting spell in your office so your Shadow Clones don't disappear on 1 hit doesn't mean you could be lazy on your Hokage work twenty-four/seven! What if there was an emergency?"

"Other than seeing the needs to my family Luna?" asked Naruto picking the cat up and petting her sweet spots.

Luna purrs and she says, “Mmm, you keep…doing that to me…Naruto…making feel great…”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “You have been Serena-chan’s mentor, friend, and family for so long. You have got to know that Luna.”

 

Luna gives a sigh and Luna asks Naruto, “So, what are you doing here?”

"I was just finishing up my latest project." said Naruto before placing 7 gold coins on a nearby table.

"No way!" gasped Luna. "Are those-?"

"Yep. The Power Coins. When Alpha told me the story on how they got blasted into dust by Lord Zedd I got to thinking why not see if I can bring them back? Using the Star Saber I pulled in the particles into some molding I made. It was easy since Earth had made toys based off them. Then I fused them back together and I went to find the energies that was in them. Turns out that Zedd drained them while blowing them up but as luck would have it he was too busy with the Alien Rangers and running away from the Machine Empire to think of a way to use them. How did that Baka ever become a king is beyond me!" said Naruto before laughing.

"I used to wonder the same thing about Serena when she was just starting out." said Luna. "Why is there 7 of them? I thought there was only 6."

"I found what's left of that green candle that drained the Green Ranger's powers when I was looking around Zedd's HQ. The Baka left it behind and the Machine Empire left the place mostly intact after driving him out with his wife and his stooges. I recall what the Red Ranger did when the rest of the Rangers was in danger of losing their powers and placed the coin on it before zapping it with the Star Saber. It made the candle unmelt itself, transform into energy and suck into the coin. Since the coin already had the White Ranger's powers it made a copy of its shell to hold the Green Ranger powers." said Naruto.

"That does make sense." said Luna.

"I also been poking around at the Ranger's first HQ and got out a couple of things." said Naruto placing a couple of items on the table.

"This looks like the Zeo Crystal!" gasped Luna since Alpha told her about it.

"And this here is the Turbo Matrix. Which gave the Turbo Rangers their powers. Good as new thanks to the Star Saber." said Naruto.

"Let me guess, you plan to pick out some new Power Rangers." said Luna.

"Justin still has the Blue Turbo Ranger Powers thanks to the Storm Blaster. The Lightning Cruiser need a new driver since TJ became the Blue Space Ranger." said Naruto thinking a bit. "There are members of the Digi Destined I could pick for the Power Coins. I was also thinking of Serena's little brother from Earth, as well as Andrew from the Arcade. Also his sister and girlfriend." said Naruto.

"None of your fellow Konoha ninjas?" asked Luna.

"Perhaps." said Naruto. "Minions: Files!" On cue, the Minions make their appearance, give a comical military salute, and start to work on computers and such in which they produce multiple files with information of all types including pictures of the people on the files in which they put them on a table with Naruto putting Luna on the table causing her to look over the files.

"I think there is some hopefuls here." said Luna.

"For the Power Coins at least." said Naruto looking over the files. When he is done, he says, “Neji can be the Red Ranger, Shikamaru can be the Blue Ranger, Kiba can be the Black Ranger, Ino can be the Yellow Ranger and Tenten can be the Pink Ranger. For Green I'll give that to Lee. He wears green a lot anyway."

"What about White?" asked Luna.

"Sai." said Naruto. "He has the kind of smarts to lead a team."

"And the Zords?" asked Luna.

"The Thunder Zords was made from the Dino Zords so I sent the Minions to salvage them and put all the parts back together. The Ninja Zords and the Shogun Zords are still intact. The minions are also working on bringing back the Turbo and Rescue Zords. We don't need to worry about the Zords from the Zeo era since they're still intact." said Naruto.

"Does Alpha know?" asked Luna.

"I was just going to surprise him." said Naruto. "Wanna come with?"

"Sure." said Luna.

 

Naruto says, “That’s good.”

 

Luna asks, looking around, “Where is Alpha anyway?”

 

Naruto says, “I gave him a special oil bath treatment.”

 

Luna asks, curiously, “Oil bath?” Luna then decides not to ask and later on, Alpha is in the room and he is jumping for joy at seeing all of the stuff that Naruto has done.

 

Alpha yells out, excitedly, “AYE-YI-YI-YI-YI! This is wonderful! Amazing! Incredible! Unbelievable!”

 

Luna tells Alpha, “Easy, Alpha, or you will overload yourself.”

 

Alpha responds, “I’m sorry, Luna, but this is would put a tear to my eyes if I had eyes and water didn’t rust me. The legacy of the Power Rangers are spreading across the multiverse. I’ve never been so happy since you told me when all of the Power Rangers in history united with the Megaforce Rangers.”

 

Naruto says, “That was only possible when the Megaforce Rangers harness the powers of their Legendary Mode and tapped deeper into the Morphing Grid which based on what I learned, I thought it was hard.”

 

Alpha says, “It is. When Kim came back into the past, too much pink ranger power would have overloaded and killed her. The Legendary Mode of the Megaforce Rangers taps into the other Rangers’ areas of the Morphing Grid and they were basically adding their powers to their own Megaforce and Super Megaforce powers which would normally be highly unstable and dangerous, but thanks to the unique properties of the Super Megaforce morphers got the ‘mix’ correct to provide a stable balance. However, it is the reason while the Megaforce Rangers were only able to tap into the other Rangers’ powers for limited times. In order to create such stability takes a lot of power and keeping it together needed the Rangers to have a lot of focus and willpower.”

 

Luna says, “And the more that they used those powers, the more that they figured it out and it is the reason that they were able to stay in their Legendary Modes longer.”

 

Alpha says, with a nod, “Correct, Luna.”

 

Naruto says, “Anyway, despite all of this peace, it doesn’t mean that new problems will come up in the future and with Earth and my planet joining the greater universe, it is more than likely.”

 

Luna says, “Galaxia should know this since she has been around a good portion of the universe before she got possessed by Chaos.”

 

Naruto says, “And additional ‘guardians’ will prove beneficial.”

 

Alpha says, “I agree.” Soon after, in a private ceremony, Naruto and Alpha have given Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Ino, Tenten, Lee, and Sai the powers coins of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in which they showed that they were honored and proud in their own way, but the instant after the ceremony was done, they were immediately sent into action against a group that used remnants of Kaguya’s and the Biju’s chakra all over the world that they somehow collected to create new Biju in order to create new weapons.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Returning to the majestic palace within the ‘white space’, Serena, Sakura, Hinata, Shion, Koyuki, Lin, and Kya are enjoying themselves in a massive hot spring.

 

Serena says, with an annoyed tone, “I remember them. They would be giving us and Sai’s group of Rangers all sorts of trouble for the next several hundred years.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No kidding. They were extreme group of radicals that felt Madara’s way of thinking was completely right.”

 

Shion says, nodding her head in understanding, “They gathered all sorts of dark powers and such to aid in their cause including the Black Spider ninja.”

 

Serena says, “They didn’t like it when we ‘interfered’ in their war with the Hayabusa.”

 

Hinata says, “I agree.”

 

Sakura tells Serena, “That’s an understatement.”

 

Lin says, “And they would be sending all sorts of ‘monsters’…but could we call some of those ‘things’ really monsters? They didn’t seem like that.”

 

Kya says, with a smile, “Plenty of them seemed more…ridiculous.”

 

Koyuki says, with a giggle, “You mean something would you see in a B-rated comic horror or something.”

 

The whole group giggle at Koyuki’s comment and Naruto says, “But they weren’t always a joke.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “You have got a point, Naruto-kun.”

 

Hinata says, “Some of their monsters were pretty serious and pretty frightening.”

 

Koyuki says, “Thankfully with the Scouts and the new Rangers, things didn’t get too bad for our world and Earth.”

 

Shion says, “They were minor ‘pin-pricks’ to the daily lives.”

 

Lin says, “Expect for the final battle when they were the ‘Neo Negamoon’.”

 

Sakura says, with a groan, “Don’t remind us, Lin.”

 

Serena says, “Well, it seems like they are always at their best in the final battle and with the Rangers, they push themselves beyond their limits, due to the fact they lose some of their ‘best weapons’ and their Zords, and the villains make a major ‘screw up’ due to their gloating or something which the Rangers use to their edge and deliver the major ‘KO’.”

 

Sakura says, “They were a real pain trying to get remnants of Kaguya’s power.”

 

Shion says, “Speaking of which, I think that our next vacation proved quite interesting.” The others give warm smile as they look on to see a group of females come into the hot spring room as the ones already there remember what Shion is talking about.

 

Flashback; Years ago

 

Inside of the Namikaze mansion, we are inside of what looks like a recreational room where Iroha, Naruto, and his current set of wives are assembled together as they continue with their children and/or their own form of ‘realization’.

 

"What's wrong Alpha?" asked Naruto picking up his com-link.

"AYE-YI-YI-YI-YI! Naruto I just found another world that has some of Kaguya's Dark Magic!" said Alpha.

"Send over the details." said Naruto before getting an E-mail from the panicky robot.

"What a day!" huffed Lin coming in the rec room a while later.

"Hard day at the office miss chief?" asked Lita.

"I had to bust five gangs today." said Lin.

Koyuki says, “Another day and another session of keeping my country together as well as getting our latest productions ready.”

 

Mina says, with a nod, “No joke girlfriend.”

 

Raye says, with a sigh, “Running a business isn’t easy work.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Tell me about it. I have two business in the form of flowers and food. Thankfully, I have Ino and Tenchi in each one.”

"I think it's safe to say we need a vacation." said Ami hearing her fellow ‘sister wives’ talk about their days.

"Did someone say vacation?" said Naruto appearing in the room. "Cause I have our next road trip planned?"

 

Mina asks, excitedly, “Really?”

 

Amara says, “Something tells me that it isn’t just a cruise.”

"Kaguya has some agents there?" asked Serena after Naruto explained what Alpha just told him.

"What's downtime without a good workout?" asked Naruto. "Lazing around does make a guy stiff."

"You give us plenty of workouts in bed Naru-kun!" purred Mina which got her creamed with cushions.

"Jeez Mina this is no time to be in hentai mode!" said Serena blushing. "That comes during bedtime!"

"So do you know which world we are going to this time Naru-kun?" asked Ami.

"Yep." said Naruto getting a magna out and placing it on the table. "The world of Ranma One-Half."

"OH I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THAT WORLD!" squealed Sakura.

 

Everyone winches from that and Hinata asks Sakura, “You seem really excited about that Sakura. Why?”

 

Sakura says, “Remember, I was reborn on Earth for over two years before Naruto and Serena ‘woke up’ for their ‘nap’ and my brother, Davis, is a real anime and manga…”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “You snuck into his collection and got hooked on a few of them.”

 

Sakura says, with a blush of embarrassment, “I wouldn’t say hooked…”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “I’m guessing that your favorite character is Akane.”

 

Sakura yells out, with a blush, “No way!”

 

Shion says, with a glare, “Sakura…”

 

Sakura says, with a blush, “Okay, maybe I liked her because she is a girl that is able to do things that jerks would think that it is a ‘man’s world’.”

 

Hinata tells Sakura, “However, you don’t like her because she reminds you of yourself when you were younger.”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh, “After I regained my memories.”

"And while we wait for the dark agents to show up, we should help the cast out." said Naruto getting out some files. "My Star Saber can cure the curses of the people who fell in those nasty springs."

"How?" asked Raye.

"By splitting the cursed forms from their hosts which gives those forms lives of their own." said Naruto. "Your shield can do that as well Serena."

Serena says, excitedly, “Ooh, cool. I didn’t know that!”

"I'm going to be taking Ranma himself under my wing. That guy doesn't know anything but how to fight. He gets into so much trouble with the girl he's engaged to. And that girl has major issues of her own." sighed Naruto.

"Leave Akane to me and Raye since we're hotheads just like her!" said Sakura.

"That's for sure." giggled Serena.

Raye yells out, annoyed, “At least, Sakura and I aren’t meatball heads that trip over her own legs!”

 

Serena shouts out, annoyed, “I don’t do that anymore!”

 

Raye responds, glaring at Serena, “Says you princess!”

"THAT'S ENOUGH, BOTH OF YOU!" shouted Naruto.

"YIPE!" panicked Serena and Raye before they hugged each other in fear.

"You two are this close to having another tied down tickle session so I would watch it!" warned Naruto.

Serena says, nervously, “No! No! No! Not that! Anything but that!”

 

Raye says, nervously, “I thought that I could take any type of torture, but that’s…that’s a level of inhumanity!”

 

Lin asks, curiously, “How bad was it?”

 

Mina says, with a grin, “They were unconscious for a few days.”

 

Korra, Lin, Kya, and Asami were stunned and Korra says, nervously, “Okay….”

"The reason Ranma acts the way he is now is mostly the fault of his father." said Naruto taking out Genma's file. "He and his future father in law are pushing Ranma to marry Akane so Ranma can run the dojo Soun owns while they end up retiring."

Asami asks, “He is supposed to be his dad?”

 

Lin says, “My mom was better parent than him.”

 

Sakura says, “Any parent is better than him.”

 

Ami says, “I’m not sure about that, Sakura, but you have a point.”

"When I told dad about it, he offered to come so he can talk to them." said Naruto.

Hotaru asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Michelle says, “That’s saying something.”

 

Amara says, with a smile, “Or they need a vacation too.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “Personally, I thought so too. And I think that I would need a bit of help with ‘him’.”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “Him?”

"This guy here." said Naruto placing down the file of Happosai. "Trained those two. He makes Pervy Sage look like a saint. And that's saying something."

Sakura says, annoyed, “Oh, I remember him. I hated him out of all of the Ranma characters.”

 

Mina asks, “Who was your favorite? If Akane wasn’t your favorite, who was?”

 

Sakura responds, sarcastically, “Who do you think?”

 

Serena says, “Well, there are plenty of fans that liked other Ranma characters.”

 

Lita says, “Hopefully, there are no fans of Genma and that guy.”

"That being said, I asked him to come along as well so he could teach him a lesson as well." said Naruto.

 

Koyuki says, with a smile, “And to have your father and your step-mom enjoy a vacation.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yep.” Naruto turns to Iroha and he asks her, “Are you sure that you will be okay taking care of the kids?”

 

Iroha responds, with a smile, “Of course, Master Naruto-kun. I had a wonderful time with your children.”

 

Amara says, “However, Iroha, make sure that the whole of our home and the city doesn’t end up like last time.”

 

Iroha asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Raye says, with a groan, “We need to teach Iroha about mischief.” Naruto and his wives nod their heads in agreement as they start to plan for their next trip across the multiverse.

 

Serena asks, “By the way Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto asks, “Yes?”

 

Lita says, “It is about that Happosai hentai.”

 

"Could we beat him if he gets fresh on us?" asked Raye.

"Sure as long as you don't kill him." said Naruto.

Amara says, with a scoff, “Fine.”

 

Korra says, with her arms crossed, “If he gets too fresh with Asami and I, I won’t promise that I won’t melt his you know what.”

 

Raye asks, “Need any help on that Korra?”

"I also plan to help out Ryoga. At least when it comes to his pig problem." said Naruto putting down another file.

Serena asks, “Really, Naruto?”

 

Mina says, “You know that he uses his Curse Form to get in Akane’s chest.”

 

Lita says, “No joke, Mina-chan.”

 

Naruto responds, with a smirk, “Why do you think that I want to ‘help’ him?”

 

Hinata says, with a giggle, “Oh, Naruto-kun…”

"I also found someone there to play with." said Naruto paling a file on Tatewaki Kuno. "He's dumb enough to fall for ANY prank."

The Sailor Scouts, Sakura, and Hinata laugh and Sakura says, “Don’t I know it, Naruto? You can feel almost sorry for him.”

 

Amara says, with a smirk, “Almost.”

 

Michelle asks Naruto, with a sly smile, “Are you planning to make the poor guy a test subject for your newest pranks?”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Maybe. Don’t worry, I’ll go easy on him.”


"Say Naruto, why don't you go help your father get ready?" asked Sakura.

"Well sure but I don't think he needs any help." said Naruto before he left.

"Okay girls, I know at least 5 girls that may start to like Naruto." said Sakura before talking about Nabiki, Kasumi, Ukyo, Shampoo and Kodachi.

Hinata asks, “Don’t Ukyo, Shampoo, and Kodachi have feelings for Ranma? Especially Shampoo and Kodachi?”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “True.”

 

Raye says, “And Nabiki’s only love is money.”

 

Sakura says, with a wicked smirk, “Leave that to me.”

 

Hinata says, nervously, “When you smile like that, you are so scary.”

 

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “No, I’m not!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Actually, you are.”

 

Ami says, a bit nervous tone in her voice, “And when you do, it gets pretty scary.” Sakura gains an annoyed pout while Naruto’s other wives giggle at this.

 

Hinata says, “Well, anyway, we should discuss on how to help Ranma, Akane, and the others.”

 

"So how do we go about this?" asked Mina.

"First we need to work on Akane. After we help her deal with her issues we make sure she's good enough to defeat Ukyo and Shampoo in a formal challenge. After that we talk Ranma's mother into adopting Ukyo and Shampoo. Having him for a brother is the next best thing." said Sakura.

"I have a bit of a temper myself. Count me in with dealing with Akane." said Korra.

"So what issues does Akane have?" asked Carol.

"Aside from her temper and being a low level fighter she can't swim and she is the worst cook ever." said Sakura.

"No way she's going near MY kitchen!" said Lita.

"Let's pack up and get ready." said Serena.

Amara tells Lita, with a smile, “And don’t worry, we’ll make sure that we’ll put Akane in a kitchen…with a hazard team at the ready.”

 

Flashback; the World of Ranma ½

 

Within the area of Furinkan, part of the community of Nerima, Tokyo, a portal opens in which the Moonstreaker with Naruto and his wives, including his newest additions, Korra, Asami, Lin, and Kya, sitting down in the main body with Raye in which they look around.

 

Korra says, amazed, “Man! This is incredible!”

 

Asami says, “I’ve got to say that not even Republic City can rival this.”

 

Kya says, “Yet, Asami. But thanks to the technological revolution that Naruto set in motion, we’ll be getting there.”

 

Lin says, “However, hopefully, without the same mistakes that his planet Earth and plenty of the ‘alternate versions’ of his Earth made.”

 

Naruto says, “Don’t underestimate humanity in any world, Lin-chan.”

 

"Nice place." said Raye as the Moonstreaker was driving the streets of Ranma's hometown.

"You guys find a place to set up." said Naruto parking the car. Soon after, everyone else came out of the trunk including Naruto’s father and step-mom, Minato and Tsunade.

 

Tsunade says, “I can’t believe that you could fit all of that in a trunk!”

 

Serena says, with a grin, “That’s the beauty of sub-space, Tsunade.”

 

Naruto starts to walk off and Minato asks his son, “Where are you going?

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smirk, "I'm going to hunt down Ryoga."

 

Amara asks, “But you don’t know where he is! How are you going to find him?”

 

As Naruto creates a portal with the Star Saber, he responds, with a grin, “This is me, Amara-chan.” Naruto leaps into the portal and it closes behind him.

"That broken down GPS is going to be in for it." giggled Serena.

"WHERE THE HECK AM I NOW?" shouted Ryoga as he was walking in Brazil.

"Jeez you think you can yell any louder? I think government agents didn't hear you!" joked Naruto who was on a branch of a tree.

"You stay out of this!" warned Ryoga glaring at him.

"Just trying to cheer you up. What's got you all grumpy?" asked Naruto.

"I'll tell you why." said Ryoga before telling his life story.

"You're mad because a guy always beats you getting bread way back in the day and you challenged him but in took you four days to reach that place and didn't see him there, even though he said he waited three days and would have waited more if his dad didn't drag him away?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah." said Ryoga.

"And you followed him to a valley of cursed springs and he gave you a curse?" asked Naruto.

"Yep." said Ryoga.

"And he has the heart of a girl you like?" asked Naruto.

"Right on all counts." said Ryoga making Naruto sigh and jump to the ground.

"Are you really that big of a glutton for punishment?" he asked.

Ryoga yells out, angrily, “What was that?”

 

Naruto responds, “You heard me, pal. Ranma has had more major bad luck if getting stuck with a curse that turns him into a girl when he gets hit by cold water if his own stupid and idiotic dad didn’t get him stuck with all of those ‘marriage agreements’ especially the one with Ukyo-san. You are nothing than a crybaby.”

 

Ryoga shouts out, angrily, “We’ll see who is going to be crying when I’m done with you.” Ryoga charges in for the attack and Naruto shakes his head in which we look away from the scene before we start to hear sounds of comical and cartoon fight with punches, kicks, and sounds of pain coming from Ryoga only for the next minute or two. Just then we hear Ryoga give a major yelp and when we look back, we find Naruto sitting on the ground with a foxy smirk on his face and Ryoga hanging on a tree by his...unmentionables if you get the meaning.

"You know Ryoga this is fun and all but I have to say you're about ready for a nap so let's just admit you lost and let bygones be bygones." said Naruto drawing the Star Saber, but somehow, Ryoga manages to get himself free from the tree branch and onto the ground.

"TAKE THIS YOU SMART ALEC!" yelled Ryoga charging, but Naruto easily dodges his attack and he is behind him.

"I tried." sighed Naruto before slashing him in which the Star Saber seems to go through Ryoga and not cut him down.

"HA! You missed!" gloated Ryoga.

"Did I?" asked Naruto. "I used my sword’s ability and my blade was transparent so I wasn't going for your flesh."

"Oh? So what did you do?" asked Ryoga while Naruto put the Star Saber back in it's holder.

"Wait for it." he said.

Ryoga asks, “What do you…?” Ryoga then gets a ‘tickle’ in his nose and he makes a huge sneeze causing Ryoga’s Curse Form, the black piglet, to appear in which it looks around before Naruto picks it up and the piglet panicking before Naruto pets it in a brotherly way causing black piglet to squeal in pleasure.

"The magic powers of my sword has now split your cursed form from you giving it a life of it's own." said Naruto before putting the piglet into a pet carrier.

Ryoga asks, stunned, “W-W-What?”

"You're welcome." said Naruto before he left via another portal.

Ryoga then finds some cold water, dunks himself in it, and he yells out, still his ‘regular self’, “Yes! I’m normal! I’m normal! No more having to worry about people roasting me! No more worrying about being turning into bacon…!!” Ryoga then realizes something, he gives an anime sweat drop, and he yells out, “NNNNNNOOOOOO!!! That means that I won’t be in Akane’s arms anymore! This can’t be happening! Ranma, I know that you responsible for this! You are going to pay!” Returning to Nerima, Naruto finds that his family have completely set up a luxurious campsite.

"Hey son, how did it go?" asked Minato seeing Naruto come back to the campsite.

"First part of the plan went off like clockwork." said Naruto showing P-chan off.

"I'll give this to Akane when we meet her tomorrow." said Sakura taking the piglet.

 

Mina says, “I’ve got to admit that this little piglet is cute.”

 

Lita asks, “Well, I’m curious. It was Ryoga’s Curse Form, right?”

 

Amara says, “You must be wondering if he has Ryoga’s memories and such.”

 

Trista says, “Since this guy was ‘created’ from Ryoga, it should.”

 

Sakura tells P-chan, “However, you are only going to be Akane’s Pet and if Akane wants to go with Ranma, you are going to agree, okay?” Sakura gives a dangerous smile and P-chan gives a panicked squeal before nodding its head rapidly in agreement.

 

Hinata tells Sakura, nervously, “The others might have a point about you, Sakura-chan.”

 

Sakura asks, with a glare, “What was that?”

 

Mina says, teasingly, “If the sandal fits Sakura-chan…” Sakura groans as the others get a few chuckles at her expensing causing P-chan, the piglet being smarter than the average piglet due to him being ‘born’ from Ryoga’s Curse Form, can’t help to wonder what and who it has gotten involved with. That night Naruto was deep in meditation, using the power of the Star Saber to visit the dreamscape of Cologne which involves Cologne when she was 18 in which she is leading a powerful tribe of Amazons with Happosai, when he is younger, as her ‘slave husband’, with her great-granddaughter, Shampoo, having many great-great-grandchildren, all of whom are female, who are the best warriors, male or female, in the world.

"This is one of my favorite dreams." sighed Cologne enjoying herself.

"Like I always say, if you got to dream, dream big." said Naruto appearing.

"Who are you?" asked Cologne taking a stance.

"My name is Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki." came the answer. "I'm sure someone as well lived as you are know what this is." he drew his sword.

"THE STAR SABER!" gasped Cologne before bowing before him.

"Ah so you do know." said Naruto before allowing her to get up. "Now I could burn your village to the ground with 1 flick of the blade if I wish it. You have done many bad things to 1 Ranma Saotome to get him into your tribe. Your people really need to learn to let things go. Kiss of Death? Had Ranma been born a girl your great-granddaughter would have been charged with murder and put in jail if she did kill him. The people of Interpol are good at what they do."

"I'm still trying to convince the council on that." sighed Cologne.

"I'll talk to them myself. Everyone must learn to adapt to the changing times. Now I have eighteen wives due to me being the last known male of my family on my mother's side. One of them talked me into courting Shampoo and a few others in this neck of the woods. She'll train Akane to be able to defeat her and Ukyo in combat. And she'll talk Ranma's mother into adopting them."

"Hm. So Shampoo fails to get Ranma as a husband. Well having him for a brother does sound like a good substitute. And it would put him in the tribe." said Cologne.

"Glad to see you open to reason." said Naruto.

"So how strong are you?" asked Cologne. Naruto flared his aura and creating an immense powerful aura that shocks Cologne to the core.

Cologne thinks in her mind, very nervous in her tone, “My goodness! Such power! And I doubt that he was born with such! I can tell from his eyes that he is a hardened warrior and has achieved many things. He could possibly rip our village to pieces.”

"Do I have your full attention?" asked Naruto.

"Yes you do son-in-law." said Cologne.

"Good. Now remember that Akane Tendo is now under my wife Sakura's wing. I'm willing to show mercy to your village but I didn't say anything about her. She has a mean temper and scary skills so make sure Akane does not get the Kiss of Death. Her wrath knows no bounds." said Naruto before telling her what Sakura can do as well as showing Sakura’s skills and abilities through his memories due to this being a ‘dream realm’.

Cologne thinks in her mind, fearfully, “Incredible! Unbelievable! I never knew that such women existed! They are Amazons of the purest forms! I had better make sure that my daughter doesn’t do anything to enrage this one or our village shall be destroyed and our people wiped from the face of the Earth!”

"Now then the challenge will take place in five weeks. Make sure Shampoo knows and have her ready. It won't be as fun to watch if Akane beats her too fast. Later Days." said Naruto before taking his leave and fading away.

 

Cologne thinks in her mind, “This one has incredible power and ability and to enrage him or his family would bring disaster for us all.” However, Cologne thinks in her mind, with a smirk, “But if someone like him becomes my new son-in-law, he and Shampoo will produce children of greatest caliber! I would have the great-great-grandchildren of my dreams if he has daughters with my great-granddaughter! This could be the greatest chance ever! I must ensure that Shampoo becomes enthralled with this one!” Soon after, Cologne wakes up from her dream and she sneaks over to where Shampoo is sleeping in which Cologne is thinking about the future of her tribe in which she envisions the daughters of Shampoo and Naruto being really powerful and leading them to a new ‘golden age’ in which she can’t help to giggle at the thought.

 

Flashback; The following day

 

"Nerima sure does look nice." said Korra as she, Raye and Sakura was walking the streets the next day.

"Hard to tell it gets smashed every so often." said Raye. "So are we sure Akane jogs a lot?"

"Yep." said Sakura looking around. "Matter of fact here she comes."

“Baka pervert! Who does he think he is?” thought Akane jogging till she hit an earth wall made by Korra. "NANI?"

 

Korra asks Raye, “Is she really so dangerous?”

 

Raye says, “You know that her world doesn’t have people that can make walls of earth pop out from the ground.”

 

Korra says, with a nod, “Good point.”

"Akane Tendo we presume?" asked Sakura as the trio appeared before her.

"Yes. Now if you skanks are after Ranma, back off!" Akane warned taking a stance.

"Sorry, we're already married." said Korra before they showed their rings.

"To the same guy." said Raye.

"A new pervert grabbing every hussy he sees?" asked Akane before calling her mallet. "Where is he?"

"Are you calling us hussies?" asked Raye getting mad.

"And are you calling our man a pervert?" asked Korra cracking her knuckles.

"Our husband hates perverts with a passion so we don't like it when anyone badmouths him like that." growled Sakura. "No one calls him names but us!"

Raye says, “And here is the reason why.” Raye then uses one of her scrolls to paralyze Akane in her tracks.

 

Akane asks, “What’s the?” She then sees Korra having ‘rings’ of wind and flames around her arms while Sakura cracks her knuckles causing Akane to whimper in fear in which the scene is averted away as the sounds of getting pounded with yelps of pain and agony getting blasted by flames and ‘whipped’ by wind and water coming Akane are heard. After a one minute one-sided fight, Sakura is finished healing Akane’s wounds. Akane asks, “Who…What are you?”

 

Sakura says, “Sakura Haruno, medical ninja.”

 

Korra says, “Korra, Avatar, and that means that I’m the master of the elements of fire, wind, water, and earth.”

 

Raye says, “And I’m Raye Hino and we aren’t from here. In fact, we aren’t from your Earth.”

 

Akane asks, “What? You are aliens or something?’

 

Sakura says, “You can say that.”

 

Korra says, “I think that the words you are looking are: ‘We come in peace’.”

 

Raye asks, sarcastically with a deadpan expression, “Really?”

"Now then." said Sakura. "We're here to help you get Ranma once and for all."

"How?" asked Akane wincing in a bit of pain.

"By making you good enough to beat Ukyo and Shampoo in a formal challenge." said Raye.

"And fixing the damage that you gained over the years." said Korra. "Hating every boy you meet, blowing your top over everything without getting an explanation, not being able to swim, and most of all being a distortion in the kitchen. I don't even think a raccoon can even eat that stuff!"

"HEY I'M A GREAT COOK!" screamed Akane making the trio laugh.

"Oh really?" asked Sakura. "Minions: Operation bad kitchen show!" Just then Minions appear and in classic cartoon fashion, they create an outdoor theater in which they show clips of the Ranma anime that shows Akane’s ‘cooking habits’ in which Korra gives major looks of disgust.

"To be frank I would be safer eating toxic waste then eating that." said Raye as the movie ended.

Akane says, with tears in her eyes, “Okay! Okay! I’m the worst cook in the known universe! I never had anyone teach me! All I had was to learn to be a successor to my family’s martial art school!”

"Hey don't be upset about it." said Korra. "This is why we're here."

"By the time we're done with you, you'll be a five star chef." said Raye.

"Meet us and our husband here after school." said Sakura handing her a card.

"Thanks." said Akane.

"Thank us after you win in five weeks." said Raye before the trio left. Before they was out of sight, Sakura ran back up to Akane carrying the pet carrier. “By the way, I believe that this little guy belongs to you.” Sakura tells Akane as Sakura hands Akane the carrier before she left. When Akane opens the carrier, P-Chan, the black piglet that was Ryoga’s Curse Form, leaps into Akane’s hands.

 

“P-CHAN!” Akane squealed as she hugs him. “Where has mama’s little man been this time?” P-Chan just grunted a bit before Sakura, Raye, and Korra completely go out of sight of the two of them.

 

As they continued to walk, Korra asks, “What about hers and Ranma’s fathers?”

 

Raye says, with a grin, “I’m sure that Minato and Naruto-kun has everything well in hand.”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “Fourth Hokage-sama wasn’t called the ‘Yellow Flash’ for nothing, Korra.”

 

Flashback; Tendo Dojo

 

"How did it go Dad?" asked Naruto as he arrived at the front door of the Tendo Dojo a bit later in which he sees his father, Minato Namikaze, coming out.

"I'm sure the two bonehead fathers are ready to listen to your offer." said Minato sitting on the porch.

"Thanks dad. Be right back." said Naruto going inside causing him to see a badly beaten Genma Saotome and Soun Tendo getting off the floor.

"Ow! Soun my friend that man is a monster." groaned Genma in the dojo's living room.

"I think we got his point though." moaned Soun.

"I sure hope so. That is my dad after all." said Naruto coming in.

Genma yells out, angrily, “That was your father?!”

 

Soun says, “He looks just like that wretched monster of a man that beat us up!”

 

Naruto tells them, “Yep. The name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and that man that clobbered you from the fact of being dumb parents is my dad. He was teaching the two of you how stupid fathers that you have been especially Mister Panda Genma. But then again, I’m not surprised that Akane and Nabiki turned out the way that they did thanks to lazy-ass pops like you.”

 

Genma shouts out, “How dare you?!”

 

Soun says, “I won’t take this disgrace sitting down!”

 

Naruto says, preparing to use Shadow Clone Jutsu, “Maybe you are going to listen when I put you both in hospital beds.” Naruto then uses his classic jutsu to create a small legion of Shadow Clones that faces off against a shocked and stunned Genma and Soun.

 

Soun asks, “What?” Naruto and his clones crack their knuckles in which Genma uses a nearby pitcher of cold water to turn into his Cursed Form in which he hangs up a sign ‘You can’t hit a Panda’.

 

Naruto responds, with a wicked foxy smirk, “You think I can’t, huh?” Soon after, the whole room erupts with yells and screams of pain and agony as Naruto and his clone go ‘fox wild’ on the two fathers in which we next see them in a heap on the floor with Naruto splashing Genma with hot water to return him to his human form. Naruto asks, “Now, I think that you will listen, right?”

 

Soun says, weakly, “Yes…”

"Now then." said Naruto siting down. "You two have been trying to get your son and your youngest daughter married for quite some time without much luck. Just so they can run this dojo while you two laze around and stay fat for the rest of your lives. Such a waste."

Genma shouts out, angrily, “How dare you?! After I have sacrificed so much in my life, you think that you…!!” Genma then bashes on the head by a Naruto clone with a frying pan.

"I advise you keep your options to yourself Mr. Saotome." said Naruto before placing down some files. "Training your son to steal, using dangerous methods to train him. That's child abuse right there. And the Neko-Ken? How could you teach something without reading the whole manual? Whoever made this skill should be locked up for the rest of his or her life! And you should've been locked up for even teaching it!" he then looked through some more files. "And all this debt you picked up. As well as selling out your own son. As you can see I have enough evidence to lock you up for the rest of your life."

Genma, somehow not suffering any injury other than a major ‘bump’ on the head from the frying pan, shouts out, angrily, “What I have done in life is none of your business, you worthless outsider? This is family business and…” Genma then ducks out of the way of one clone with a frying pan, but then gets knocked down by another clone with another frying pan.

"Now then, I am willing to pay off all your debts. All you need to do is leave Ranma to me from now on." said Naruto before grabbing the fat man by his gi. "Take it or I'll lock you in your cursed form and sell you to a zoo! Pandas are endangered animals and they sell for lots of cash!"

Genma shouts out, nervously, “You wouldn’t dare!”

 

Naruto says, snapping his fingers, “You should have learned your lesson.” Soon after, clones bring out the materials needed to reverse the technique used to keep a person locked in their Cursed Form and prepare to destroy them.

 

Genma yells out, nervously, “Okay! Okay! You win! You win!”

"Glad you can listen to reason." said Naruto putting him down and snapping his fingers to prevent the destruction of the items needed to reverse the technique used to keep a person locked in their Cursed Form and Naruto then tells them, "Now then Mr. Tendo, I'm planning to work on Akane as well. In five weeks, she'll be good enough to get Ukyo and Shampoo to stop courting Ranma. After that they'll be his adopted sisters." he gave Genma a hard glare. "THAT WON'T BE A PROBLEM WILL IT?"

Soun asks, “Wait! You can assure Akane will be the only one that Ranma will have to marry?”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “And more, Tendo-san.” Naruto asks Genma, nastily, “No problem, right?” Genma hastily and weakly nods his head in reply and agreement.

"Thank you." said Naruto before turning back to Soun. "I assure you Mr. Tendo that she will be in great hands. I am also interested in courting your two oldest daughters. Now since Kasumi your oldest has been taking care of your home ever since you lost your wife, spirits bless her soul. I took it upon myself to give you a gift of goodwill. MINIONS!"

When the Minions appear, Soun asks, stunned, “What are those things?!”

 

Naruto says, “Minions that I had borrowed from a good friend of mine.” Naruto says, snapping his fingers, “Minions: Operation Demonstration!” Soon after, the Minions create a luxury table set in record time causing Genma’s and Soun’s jaws to drop.

"Once I have things in full swing, these guys will me managing this place from now on. This guys work cheap, all you have to do is feed them bananas. Since it snows in this part of the world I am working on a greenhouse that grows banana trees." said Naruto.

Soun says, awe-struck, “Incredible.”

 

Naruto says, taking out some files, “There is also this.” When Soun goes through the files, he gives a ‘cartoon freak out’ expression causing Genma to be confused.

"Do we have a deal?" asked Naruto holding out his hand to shake.

Soun rapidly shakes Naruto’s hand and he yells out, excitedly, “Yes! Yes! Yes! You have a deal! Court my other daughters as much as you want! Heaven knows that they, especially, Nabiki, need someone to ‘have a life’. With this plan, the Anything Goes School of martial arts shall be the top marital art of the world!”

"Thank you. I'll be back as soon as Ukyo and Shampoo are in order. Good day gentlemen." said Naruto before leaving. As he reached the door he gave Genma 1 last glare. "I HAVE EYES AND EARS EVERYWHERE YOU EVEN TRY ANYTHING I'LL BE ON YOU LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!"

Genma whimpers in fear, looks at Soun, Soun gives a sigh, and Soun asks, putting his hands together, “I kindly ask you not to kill my friend since his stupid actions was partially my fault.”

 

Naruto says, smirking at Genma, “Honorable friend. I won’t skin you…for the moment.” Naruto drops Genma to the ground, bows at Soun, and he walks away.

 

Genma asks Soun, “Why did you do that?”

 

Soun says, “I rather sail with the maelstrom rather than against it, Genma.” Genma gives a confused look as Soun walks away to prepare for the future.

 

Flashback; Sometime soon afterwards

 

"I'm back." said Naruto as he went into the camp.

Serena says, excitedly, “Naruto-kun!” Soon after, all of Naruto’s wives come up to Naruto to give him a kiss.


"How did it go?" asked Ami.

"Well the bonehead duo's onboard. Though I had to knock Mr. Saotome down a few pegs. Good thing dad did the hard part of doing that or I would have done that all day. You would not believe how thick his skull is." said Naruto.

Lita says, “Well, that’s not surprising.”

 

Sakura says, “Those two are a real piece of work. I keep wondering why Nodoka married that idiot.”

 

Amara says, “That’s a really good question.”

"So how did your first meeting with Akane go?" asked Naruto.

Raye says, plainly, “Well, we met.”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “It wasn’t a pleasant meeting at first, but we got her to listen to reason.”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “And she is in.”

"Something tells be we got a long five weeks ahead of us." sighed Naruto before the family waited for school to be over.

"Hello?" asked Akane coming in the campsite hours later. "Anyone here?"

"Akane Tendo I presume?" asked Naruto appearing behind her.

"YIPE!" shirked Akane before turning around. "DON'T DO THAT!"

"That's her alright Naru-kun." said Sakura appearing.

"I see." said Naruto as the rest of the girls appeared. "Permit me to introduce myself Milady. I am Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. Multiverse Warrior and 7th Hokage of Konoha. And these lovely ladies are my wives."

"You enslaved all these girls?" snared Akane. "PERVERT!" She charged at him with her mallet.

 

Sakura says, “Here she goes again.”

 

Asami asks, “Is she always like this?”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yep.” Naruto dodges Akane without too much of a problem and easily kicks Akane’s mallet out of her hands.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “Where does she keep that thing?”

 

Kurama says, “Some kind of sealing jutsu or sub-space pocket.”

"You have a major problem of Jumping to conclusions Ms. Tendo." said Naruto. "I may have been trained by a pervert or two but I can't stand the sight of them with a passion. If I even see one within ten feet of me, I make sure he or she doesn't work in public or they'll get a punishment so big that they'll feel pain that'll be passed down through generations."

"Are you calling girls perverts?" snapped Akane.

"Naru-kun! This girl is possessed by a demon." said Shion.

"I sense it too." said Raye.

"That would explain things." sighed Naruto. "This is your cup of tea girls. Let it have it!"

Shion and Raye approach Akane and she yells out, “Hey! What are you doing? Get away from me!”

 

Naruto snaps his fingers and a sealing rig appears to paralyze Akane and he says, “It is a good thing that we had this at the ready knowing how ‘jumpy’ anyone connected to Ranma could be.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “No kidding.” On the meanwhile, Akane screams out as a dark fog comes out of her body and takes the form of a nasty looking yokai.

"Huh? What happened?" asked the demon as it came to.

"The Start of your end!" said Naruto with the Star Saber out. "STARLIGHT SLASH!" In front of everyone, the Star Saber vaporizes the yokai into dust.

"That thing was inside me?" gasped Akane.

"This type of demon was put into a mother's womb." said Raye. "It curses the mother to have only three girls. It would have been too weak to do anything to the first girl. It can make the second girl greedy for money. But the third girl it can control, which can make the mother pass away when the third girl has grown into childhood."

"I concur." said Shion.

Akane says, shaking in fear, “That thing killed my mother. It was controlling me.”

 

Naruto goes over to Akane, hugs her, and he says, “It’s okay. A monster took my mother from me too.” Akane then starts to cry on Naruto’s chest.

"This may have Happosai's stench all over it." he said. "Pervy Sage has his number. You two look through his stuff and find out what would do that."

"We're on it!" said Raye before she and Shion disappeared.

"You feel better now?" Naruto asked Akane.

"Yes thank you!" sniffed Akane making Naruto let go of her.

"The first part of your training will be how to swim. I hear tell that has been a major problem for you." he said "Trista?"

"You called?" the Scout of Time asked coming up to the pair.

"See what kind of amazing swimsuit you can cook up for this young lady." said Naruto.

Trista says, with a nod, “Of course, Naruto-kun.” Trista snaps her fingers and a group of Minions appears in which they get to work causing Akane’s eyes to ‘bug out’.

 

Akane yells out, “Hey! Where did you get real-life version of the Minions from Despicable Me?”

 

Serena asks, surprised, “You know that movie?”

 

Akane says, with a groan, “Nabiki watches them and other movies to ‘study up’ on how to be a better ‘shark’.”

 

Lita says, amazed, “I didn’t see that one coming.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “I don’t think that any one of us saw that one coming.”

"She's ready." said Trista hours later in which she displays a lovely form fitting one-piece female swimsuit with sunflower decorations.

"You like it?" asked Mina with Akane blushing.

"Akane, once you show this to Ranma, he might pull a Ryoga and faint with a big nosebleed. This look so works for you!" said Naruto.

"Thanks." said Akane. "So what now?"

"Now I turn you to the best swimmers of my family. Ami, Michelle, Korra, she all yours.” said Naruto.

Korra says, “Okay, first part of your training will be the pool.” Korra then creates a pool via her earth bending in which Ami has the Minions line the pool with Korra using her water bending to fill it up.”

 

Akane yells out, amazed, “You people are out of this world!”

 

Sakura responds, “Didn’t we just tell you that?” Ami, Michelle, and Korra escort Akane away while Trista prepares to keep an eye on the space-time bubble that she and Naruto set up via seals and Trista’s powers which isn’t harmful to her since she isn’t stopping time. Naruto then prepares to get some exercise and relax a little in which sounds of major splashing, yelping, and screaming.

 

"How did it go?" asked Naruto as the Ami, Michelle, and Korra came up to him, but as Akane joins them, Naruto notices Ami’s, Michelle’s, and Korra’s really soaked and really distressed forms.

 

Korra says, plainly, “Well, she can swim now.”

 

Michelle says, nervously, “She is quite…enthusiastic.”

 

Ami says, nervously, “Yes…”

'Well she can swim now. But something tells me I better not give them a student as hard to teach as Akane again. Or I might be in for it.' Thought Naruto with a sweat drop.

“Oh, you know it, kit.” piped in Kurama with a sly giggle.

"So how does it feel being able to swim Akane?" asked Naruto.

"It feels great!" said Akane. ""I think I'll try out for my school's swim team next time they hold tryouts! Given how good my teachers are I'm pretty sure I could be team captain!"

"Ok then." said Naruto before checking the clock. "Well that's it for today. I promised your father I would make sure you're home in time for dinner.

"But it feels like I've been here for a year and a half." said Akane.

“That’s not surprising since a year and a half passed, but you haven’t aged since you kept yourself aging at the rate outside.” said Kurama.

'Don't I know it.' Thought Naruto. "This place is under a time and space spell." Naruto told Akane.

 

Akane asks, “Space-time what?”

 

Trista says, “Basically, time here moves fast than the time outside, but our bodies have only aged based on the time outside of this area.”

 

Naruto says, “I know that it is hard to believe, but it is true, believe it.”

"After what I've seen in my life I won't question it." sighed Akane. "Mind if I bring my sister Nabiki here after school?"

"Well I don't see why not." said Naruto.

"Given what I learned here I think you would make a great brother-in-law." said Akane. "You're perfect of Nabiki and Kasumi. That's my other sister. She always goes shopping every Wednesday at noon. That's a good time to run into her." With that Akane give Naruto a sisterly hug before she left.

"Well that went better than I thought!" cheered Sakura.

 

Shion says, “Well, when we released Akane from the yokai, we also showed her Naruto’s life.”

 

Naruto asks, stunned, “Huh?”

 

Raye asks, surprised, “We did?”

 

Shion says, “Well, actually I did, but not enough of it to make her go crazy in which my emotions might have gone into Akane.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “That might explain it.”

 

Shion says, with a nervous smile, “That part was an accident.”

 

Raye says, “Well, she loves Ranma still, but I believe she feels that she must have Nabiki and Kasumi be Naruto’s wives or at least, it is what I got from her.”

On the meanwhile, Korra grabs Naruto by the collar and she yells out, annoyed, “You didn’t tell me that she would so difficult!”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “I knew that Akane had her problems, but I believed that you can handle them no problem, Korra-chan.” Naruto tells Korra, “Look, Korra-chan, Akane is a tough girl and she had a tough life especially more so with that yokai that caused her to be as she be.”

 

Serena says, “You can’t forget her upbringing.”

 

Raye says, “Yeah, she wasn’t taught ‘feminine things’ and she had a lazy father with a scheming sister.”

 

Naruto says, “That’s the way that Akane lived, Korra-chan.”

 

Korra says, getting go of Naruto’s collar, “Oh, fine.”

 

Naruto tells Korra, “I’ll make it up to you.”

 

Korra says, with a wicked sly grin, “You know it, buster.”

 

Kurama says, slyly, “You are so whipped, kit.” Naruto groans at Kurama’s ‘antics’ and knows that he is going to have a ‘long day’ dealing with Korra while Naruto’s other wives and family giggle at his ‘displeasure.

 

Flashback; the following day

 

“I am still not sure about this." said Nabiki as Akane took her to the campsite the next day.

"Just trust me." said Akane before they went in.

"Oh hi Akane welcome back." said Naruto coming up to them.

"Hi Naruto. This is my sister Nabiki." said Naruto.

"Well now." said Naruto before looking the new girl over. "I thought she would be as cute as you. I didn't expect her to be this stunning."

"Y-You mean that?" asked Nabiki blushing.

"Milady, you are a vision of loveliness." said Naruto taking Nabiki's right hand in a gentlemen's kiss making her blush deeper.

“Handsome, check. Smooth talker, check.” she thought.

 

Akane thinks in her mind, “I have to say that this guy knows how to be a gentlemen. No pervert would ever know how to do that. It makes me wonder about all these women.”

"Anyway Akane, it's time to start the next phase of your training." said Naruto. "This time you are going to learn how to cook. Lita?"

"You called?" the girl in question asked coming over to them.

"Your student is ready." said Naruto. Lita nodded and took Akane to the kitchen.

"Lots of luck with that." said Nabiki.

"Oh ye of little faith." said Naruto sitting down to look over some blueprints. Nabiki couldn't help but look at them.

"You made these yourself?" she asked.

"Yep." said Naruto. "I must have made over two hundred designs. So far only seventy are in mass production. I also started some businesses that some of my wives run. Being a warrior I cashed in a lot of bounties here and there. I also hunt for treasure."

"So how much cash you have in the bank so far?" asked Nabiki. Naruto showed her his bank book.

'Rich, check.' she thought with dollar signs in her eyes.

As Akane prepares for her cooking training, Akane says, “I hope that he can handle my sister.”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “I’m sure that Naruto-kun will be fine.”

 

Akane says, with a sigh, “With that sister of mine. I love my sisters, even Nabiki, but personally, while I want her to find happiness in her life, I need for her to be tamed.”

 

Lita asks, “Tamed? You mean her greed?”

 

Akane says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “I’m sure that Naruto-kun can handle that.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Deep within the palace in the ‘white space’, we find Naruto with Nabiki, who looks only 18 years of age with a rainbow Cosmos sigil on her forehead and wearing what looks like a golden version of Princess Leia’s Slave Outfit from Return of the Jedi in which the furry boots are replaced by silver high-heeled sandals, is engaged in passionate kissing.

 

Nabiki says, with a sly smile, “I have to say that you lured me in hook, link, and sinker.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “I have my ways.”

 

Nabiki asks, with a sly grin, “But who actually won?”

 

Naruto says, with a nervous smile, “Actually that a good question.” Naruto and Nabiki then look at Mina and Raye doing a highly suggestive ‘lap dance’.

 

Raye tells Mina, annoyed, “I told you not to take that bet!”

 

Mina responds, with a nervous smile, “Is it really that bad?”

 

Flashback; Ranma One-Half World

 

"UGH!" moaned Lita coming out hours later with Akane in which Akane looks a bit nervous while Lita looks like…a mess in kind terms in which Nabiki can’t help to snicker at the sight before she give a look that seems to say ‘I told you so’.

"How did it go?" asked Naruto.

"Well she won't be cooking up bio hazards anymore." said Lita. "BUT IT TOOK ME 4 YEARS TO DRILL IT INTO HER HEAD!"

“Well, it isn’t exactly surprising is it, kit? You are going to make sure that your girl is ‘well taken care for’ for quite a while.” said Kurama.

'Don't I know it.' thought Naruto.

"Four years?" asked Nabiki.

"The room Akane was in had a time and space spell in our campsite." said Naruto. "I would explain it, but right now you think the internet is amazing."

'Funny, check.' thought a laughing Nabiki.

"Wait till Ranma tries these cookies!" cheered Akane with a plate.

"Well they look normal." said Nabiki.

"Well that's all the time we have for today." said Naruto. "You 2 better head home if you want to make it back in time for dinner."

"Here Nabiki. This is for you." said Koyuki handing the Ice Queen a crystal.

"Thanks." said Nabiki before she and Akane left.

Lita then grabs Naruto by the collar and Lita tells Naruto, with a dangerous smile on her lips, “You owe me a megaton, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Lita, nervously, “Now, Lita-chan, you knew that it would be tough…”

 

Lita tells Naruto, with a dangerous tone, “I would rather face Kaguya again than ever go through that and you are going to owe me big time.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Anything that you want.”

 

Lita responds, with a sly smile, “You know it, buster.” Kurama giggles low enough so that Naruto can’t hear knowing that Naruto is quite ‘licked’ in this situation.

 

Flashback; Later on

 

Later the following day, Naruto is inside of a food store in which he is wheeling around a shopping cart full of item with a haggard look on his face.

 

"Well that's all Lita needs for the week." said Naruto as he looked in his shopping cart at a store the next day. "Now if what Akane and Nabiki told me is right their oldest sister should be--there she is!"

"Oh my I hope this'll be enough for the week." the girl in question said to herself before bumping into Naruto's cart. "I am so sorry!"

"No big deal. It's not often I bump into a woman as enchanting as yourself." said Naruto making the girl bush which turned deeper once she saw him. "My name's Naruto. And you are--?"

"K-Kasumi!" the girl squeaked.

"A shining name for such a gem." said Naruto taking Kasumi's right hand into a gentleman's kiss making her blush so hard that steam came out of her ears.

"Oh my." she said.

Naruto tells Kasumi, “Anyway, it looks like we are both shopping from our families.”

 

Kasumi says, blushing, “I guess so.”

 

Naruto says, “Anyway, maybe I should buy for both of us since I distracted you.”

 

Kasumi says, blushing and nervously, “N-No, it’s all right.”

 

Naruto tells Kasumi, with a smile, “But I want to and don’t worry, I have plenty of money to spare.”

 

Kasumi says, with a smile, “Thank you. That’s so kind of you.”

 

Naruto tells Kasumi, with a kind smile, “It is no problem, Kasumi. Just follow me.” Kasumi just nods as she follows Naruto to the registers to pay for their food and Naruto and Kasumi get to know each other better.

 

Flashback; the following day afterwards

 

The day after Naruto meets Kasumi, he is with his wives, father, and step-mother as the Tendo sisters are gathered together with Akane wearing her karate gi.

 

"Just one more bit of training and Akane will be ready." said Naruto.

"And Alpha and I have worked so hard on those Ukyo and Shampoo simulation programs for the VR Chamber" said Ami.

"Hi everyone." said Akane coming inside.

"Hey there kiddo." said Sakura going over to her.

Akane asks, “So, you are the one training me?”

 

Sakura asks, “Who else?”

 

Akane says, nervously, “I don’t know if I’m excited or freaked out here.”

 

With the others, Lita says, “If I were Akane, I would be both.”

 

Kasumi asks, “Why is that?”

 

Mina says, with a sly smile, “You are going to find out.” Soon after, Akane’s Taijutsu training with Sakura starts and let’s just say that it is…tough to put things nicely.

 

Nabiki says, with a winch, “Ouch.”

 

Kasumi asks Naruto, “Isn’t that a bit extreme?”

 

Nabiki asks Kasumi, “Despite Akane’s ‘personality lift’, you think that’s not as extreme as our little sister, Kasumi.”

 

Kasumi gives a nervous look and Naruto says, “And I don’t think that Akane wants any other way other than not killing her since she is determined to win.”

 

Just then there are loud ‘booms’ and Hinata says, nervously, “Sakura-chan!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “I think that they are getting too ‘hyped up’.”

 

With more ‘booms’, Nabiki says, with a smile, “No, I think that Akane wants it this way so that she can use the other two as punching bags.”

 

Amara says, “They are going to be in for it.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “I think so.”

 

Shion says, “I don’t see a good future for them.”

 

Asami says, nodding her head, “No kidding.”

 

Lin says, looking at Korra, “She reminds me a certain Avatar.”

 

Korra yells out, annoyed, “I wasn’t that hard core!”

 

Lin asks Korra, “What do I need to remind you of?” Korra growls in annoyance while plenty of the others giggle as Akane continues to use her training to build herself up to her match with Ukyo and Shampoo. On the meanwhile, Nabiki and Mina are discussing something in which Naruto, Serena, and Hinata notice in which they get nervous looks at.

Flashback; Much later on

 

Many days later on, we are inside of the Tendo Dojo, which has undergone some ‘minor’ renovations, where we find Genma, Soun, Nabiki, Kasumi, and Ranma are looking down at a badly beaten and defeated Shampoo and Ukyo with Shampoo having anime swirls in her eyes while Ukyo is lying on Shampoo’s back with a frying pan on her head with a victorious Akane standing over them.

 

Akane says, rubbing her shoulders, “Seriously? You really must have hit your heads too hard if you think that I’m the same old Akane!”

 

Soun yells out, excitedly, “Bravo! Excellent! You did wonderful daughter!”

 

Akane says, giving a polite bow, “Thank you, father.” Akane asks Ranma, “How did I do?”

 

Ranma responds, flabbergasted, “I…Duh…” Akane then whips out a camera, takes a picture, and he yells out, “What was that for?”

 

Akane replies, with a smile, “Simple, Ranma. This will remind me of the day that the ‘Great Ranma Saotome’ was left speechless.” On the meanwhile, Ukyo and Shampoo regain their senses.


Shampoo yells out, strongly, “No way! Un-cute girl cheated!”

 

Akane replies, “Cheated? That’s the makings of the sore loser, Shampoo! What are you going to do? Give me the ‘Kiss of Death’?” Shampoo was prepared to do so when Cologne got in-between her and Akane.

 

Cologne yells out, “No, Shampoo!”

 

Shampoo asks, “But great-grandmother…”

 

Cologne shouts out, sternly, “No, Shampoo! You and Ukyo accepted the challenge and Akane has defeated you an honorable manner! Do not disgrace the Amazons with a pointless vendetta!”

 

Shampoo says, solemnly, “Yes, great-grandmother.”

 

Akane says, with a bow, “Thank you, elder Cologne.”

 

Cologne says, with a nod, “You are welcome.”

 

Akane responds, “Look, Shampoo, you loved Ranma and so do I, but I wanted it more and I won because of it.”

 

Shampoo just scoffs and leaves while Ukyo goes over to her with Ukyo saying, “I’m not sure if she will get over it. However, while I care about Ranma, I’m not obsessive over this ‘marriage thing’.”

 

Akane says, pointing to Genma, “If you want to blame someone, blame his old fart of a man.”

 

Genma yells out, annoyed, “What was that young lady?”

 

Genma yelps as Akane gives him a glare of KI and Akane responds, nastily, “You heard what I said! I don’t know why my dad has you as a friend! All you have been doing is ruining Ranma’s life! Thanks to my new teachers, I’m seeing a lot clearly and I hold you responsible for everything bad that happened to Ranma! He is afraid of cats because you and who trapped with a condition that turns him into a girl when he gets hit with cold water? It was you! Ranma is a lot stronger than you and personally, he should challenge you for control of the Saotome family, beat you, and move on with his life.” Ranma’s eyes widen when he hears that.

 

Genma responds, “He wouldn’t dare! I made him!”

 

Akane replies, “It makes me wonder why he isn’t in the ‘funny house’.” Akane tells Ranma, “Ranma, for once, be smart and ‘cut off’ the things that are holding you back.

 

Soun says, “Anyway, since my daughter has won, the wedding…”

 

Akane responds, “No, dad! Ranma and I will get married when we are ready to do so! I love you, but it doesn’t mean that I won’t sick my new teachers on you.” Soun yelps as Akane walks away while Ranma can’t help to think about these new teachers that taught Akane to be so strong, but on the meaning, Mousse, who has been hiding in the shadows, sneaks away and we find him out in the field celebrating Akane’s victory over Shampoo and Ukyo for personal reasons.

 

"At last! My darling Shampoo is free from that vile Ranma Saotome!" cheered Mousse. "Now to plan the wedding!"

"TSK! TSK! TSK!" said a voice. "You still think Shampoo will love you after all that's happened? Wake up and give her a chance to follow her heart!"

"Who's there? Show yourself!" seethed Mousse.

"As you wish." said the voice before the owner stepped out of the shadows. Which turned out to be none other than Naruto. "Nice to meet you face to face Mousse."

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" Mousse asked a mailbox due to not wearing his glasses making Naruto sweat-drop.

"Well if you put your glasses on and turn around I'll tell ya." he calmly told him. "OY!" Mousse did just that and looks straight at Naruto.

"Thank you. I am Naruto Uzumaki, Multiverse Warrior and how I know you is where I'm from, this world is a manga series. And Ranma's the star." answered the blond.

"WHAT?" shouted Mousse before he goes into a rant about how Ranma is a star in another world.

"Jeez are you hearing yourself?" asked Naruto. "You sound like this." Naruto then uses his Transformation Jutsu to turn into Donald Duck and goes into one of Donald Duck’s ‘hissy fits’ which shocks Mousse.

"Huh? How can you transform without water?" asked Mousse as Naruto turned back to normal.

"A man blind in the eyes as well as in the heart can never understand." said Naruto.

"HEY SHAMPOO LOVES ME!" shouted Mousse.

"Again you still are not hearing her heart." sighed Naruto. "Get a clue!"

"YOU GET THIS!" shouted Mousse before taking out his chicken and throwing some of her exploding eggs at him making Naruto dodge.

"Vega Omega!" he gasped. "What have you been feeding that chicken? Gunpowder? Nitro? Or C4? I would report you to the ASCPA for treating an animal like that!"

Mousse yells out, “The only one that’s going to get treatment is you, you interloper!” Mousse then leaps right Naruto who easily jumps out of the way and uses Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu to create several thousand clones of himself that surround Mousse.

 

Mousse asks, stunned, “What the?!” However, before long, the area is filled with sounds of punching, kicks, and yells and screams of pain and agony from Mousse including a high-pitched feminine sounding like men on television/movies when they get hit in their ‘sensitive spots’.

"You like Ryoga need to see a shrink." said Naruto after tying Mousse up before drawing the Star Saber. "The least I can do for you is to help you get rid of your water problem." One zap from the magic sword made Mousse sneeze out his curse which got a life of it's own. "Now if I ever see you bug Shampoo again I'll kill you nice and slow!" Before he decides to leave, Naruto bashes Mousse with a frying pan, knocking him out, and he then leaves as he also takes Mousse Curse Form, a duck, in which he plans to have him as a pet.

 

Flashback; A few days later

 

Shampoo sighed as she was unpacking her stuff at the house she is now sharing with her new extended family two days later.

"You need any help?" asked Akane peeking her head in the door.

"Shampoo done." came the answer. "Thanks for offering to share room Akane."

"No sweat." said Akane. "I know having Ranma for a brother wasn't exactly in your plan, but it's one way to get him in your family. Something's better than nothing."

"Shampoo know." said Shampoo. "Shampoo wishes there would be someone for her. Not stupid duck boy though."

"Well there is someone I think you could meet." said Akane. "Up for a walk?"

"Sure." said Shampoo before the 2 girls left to find Naruto playing with some kids in a park.

Naruto is chomping on a carrot like a certain cartoon rabbit and he asks, mimicking Bugs Bunny’s voice, “Gosh! Aren’t I a stinker?” The kids are laughing at Naruto’s antics in which Akane can’t help to smirk at him.

"Hey Naruto! Can you take a break?" called Akane.

"Oh sure Akane!" Called Naruto. "Be right back kids." With that he went over to the girls while Shampoo can’t help to look at Naruto with great curiosity especially with his whisker marks in which Shampoo can’t help to consider those cute.

"Shampoo this is my newest friend and mentor Naruto Uzumaki." said Akane.

"Nihao." said Shampoo.

"So you're Shampoo." said Naruto. "Words of your strength, skill and beauty have traveled far and wide, but now I see they hardly do you justice." With that he took Shampoo's right hand in a gentleman's kiss making her blush in which Akane can’t help to smile and shake her head.

"Heck of a charmer don't you think?" asked Akane.

"Aiya! Whiskered man has silver tongue!" said Shampoo.

"Really?" asked Naruto before taking out a hand mirror to have a look "Looks pink to me."

"He too-too funny!" said Shampoo laughing.

"Oh I have many talents!" said Naruto before tapping her with the Star Saber. "I can even do magic."

"Shampoo's nose feel funny. AHCHOO!" Shampoo sneezed out a dust cloud which turned into her cursed form.

"Now that's a strange sneeze." said Naruto before a mysterious short sprinkle of cold rain water comes on getting Shampoo wet. To her delight, she didn't change.

"SHAMPOO FREE OF CURSE! SHAMPOO CAN SWIM IN BEACH AND POOL AGAIN!" Shampoo cheered before giving Naruto one of her special hugs while Akane grins as she holds the pink cat that was Shampoo’s Curse Form.

"Choking not breathing!" gasped Naruto making Shampoo let go.

"Sorry." said Shampoo as Naruto got his breath back.

"MY PURSE!" a girl's voice screamed.

 

As the three of them look over, they see a young woman getting knocked to the ground by a classic thug and running off with the young woman’s purse in which Akane says, with a sneer, “What an ass.”

 

Shampoo says, “Shampoo will hurt thief.”

 

Naruto says, “I know that you can, Shampoo-chan, but allow me to take care of this.”

 

As Naruto takes off at incredible speeds, Shampoo says, “Cute whisker man Naruto is really fast.”

 

Akane says, with a nod, “You can say that again.” Naruto gets in-between the thug and the exit out of the way in which the thug draws a knife.

 

Naruto asks, plainly, “Really?”

 

The thug yells out, “You asked for this!” The thug lunges at Naruto, in which he catches the knife with his two fingers without cutting himself, yanks the knife away, and throws it into the trash causing the thug to be flabbergasted before…Well, I’ll leave up to your imagination to think about what happened in the one-sided fight between Naruto and the thug.

 

As Akane and Shampoo watch, Shampoo says, “Shampoo impressed by his power. Flawless technique and excellent movement.”

 

Akane asks, “Why do you think that he and his family were the ones that taught me?”

 

Shampoo says, as she looks awe-struck at Naruto, “Family must be really powerful.”

 

Akane thinks in her mind, as she pets the pink cat, “You have no idea, Shampoo.” When the battle, if you can call it a battle, between Naruto and thief ended, the badly beaten and bloody thief was hanging from a tree by a rope and looking like a piñata while Naruto hands the young lady back her purse in which she thanks him before running off while Naruto calls the police for the thief.

 

Naruto says, “That’s the end of that.”

 

Akane asks Naruto, curiously, “Really?”

 

Naruto says, “I think that slapping cuffs on someone like him isn’t enough. He has to learn that crime, a lot of times rather than not, doesn’t pay or there are too many cons and not enough pros.”

 

Shampoo says, “Hotcha! You are amazing cute whisker man Naruto.”

 

Naruto tells Shampoo, “Thank you, Shampoo.”

 

Shampoo asks, “Why did you help Shampoo get rid of Curse Form?”

 

Naruto responds, with a smile, “Because I felt like it. Is there anything reason not to help a nice person like you?”

 

Akane thinks in her mind, “Geez! How can anyone be a ‘ladies’ man’ and be so honest at the same time?”

 

Shampoo says, “Shampoo thanks you.”

 

Naruto tells Akane and Shampoo, “Now, I know the situation of what happened before between you, Akane, and Ranma, Shampoo. I think that this is a good moment for you and Akane to ‘let bygones be bygones’ and get to know each other. Hopefully, the two of you can become good friends.”

 

Shampoo says, “Un-cute…I mean Akane was nice to Shampoo despite Shampoo losing Airen to her, so, Shampoo will try.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Good.” Naruto thinks in his mind, “Hopefully, this will be the start of a good relationship for them since Akane is thinking clearer than before.” Soon enough, the three of them head off in order Naruto to help Akane and Shampoo know each other better and become good friends.

 

Flashback; Okonomiyaki Ucchan’s

 

Later on, we find Naruto looking in front of Okonomiyaki Ucchan’s, the small two-stored restaurant owned by Ukyo, and he gives a smile.

 

'So this is Ucchan's.' thought Naruto looking at the place. 'Well let's hope the chow's good by Lita's point of view.'

"Hi welcome to Ucchan's may I help you?" a girl asked coming over to him.

Naruto says, with a smile, “Ten serving of your best food.”

"Coming right up." said the girl while giving a surprised look at the same time. Soon she came back with the food and Naruto started chowing down. "Wow! The last time I saw a level of hunger like that was my adopted brother at dinner last night."

"You don't say." said the blond. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki."

"My name's Ukyo and I own the place." said the girl.

"Well now." said Naruto. "A great cook and a view of beauty. It must be a lucky day for me."

"Aw gee!" said Ukyo blushing.

Naruto says, “I’m sorry if I sound like I’m hitting on you or something like that.”

 

Ukyo says, “No! No, it’s okay.” Ukyo asks, “Naruto-san, those...?”

 

Naruto says, showing that his whiskers are real, “Yep. They are real. You can call them a birthmark.”

 

Ukyo thinks in her mind, “A really cute birthmark.”

 

Naruto says, “Anyway, nice to meet and thank you for the great serving of food.”

 

Ukyo responds, “No problem.”

 

Naruto tells Ukyo, with a warm smile, “Anyway, if you have the time, when you are done of course, we could have a talk.”

 

Ukyo asks, “About what?”

 

Naruto says, taking out a paper, “Take a look at these.”

 

When Ukyo looks at the paper, she gasps and she says, amazed, “These recipes…!!”

 

Naruto says, “Made by someone very dear and close to me, Ukyo-san. After you are done, we could try them out.” Ukyo hugs Naruto in which he smiles at this.

 

Flashback; Sometime soon afterwards

 

 "I don't understand what's going on with my life these days." sighed Ranma as he was sitting on the roof 1 night. "First my parents divorced two months after that failed wedding, then somehow Akane's cooking got better, she can swim and she beat Ukyo and Shampoo which made Mom adopt them so those two are my sisters now. It's like my life is clearing up. But why?"

"Can't say I knew you parents broke up. But in Akane's case I may have been giving her a few pointers." said Naruto as he appeared next to him.

"Huh? Who are you?" asked Ranma.

"Naruto Uzumaki, Multiverse Warrior." said the blond.

"OK. Did my Pop make any deals with you?" asked Ranma.

"TSK! Trust me kid if I wanted you dead you would have been three seconds after I came to this world. So no." said Naruto.

"HEY! I'M THE BEST MARTIAL ARTIST THERE IS!" shouted Ranma.

"You saying you want to challenge me?" said Naruto before taking Ranma and flying him to an empty lot. "All right, let's see what you can do."

 

“Gladly!” said Ranma taking a stance.

Naruto tells Ranma, “Do you really want to do this Ranma? I’m just trying to be nice and I don’t want to embarrass you.”

 

Ranma yells out, “We’ll see who gets embarrassed pal!” Ranma then attacks using his Anything Goes Style, but Naruto easily dodges the attack and at one point, Naruto stops one of his attacks, a strong martial arts punch, with one finger causing Ranma to look at him with a flabbergasted shocked look. Naruto then counterattacks by striking him a certain points and Ranma collapses like a sack of potatoes.

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “Gentle Fist knowledge combined with pressure point training. Got to love it.”

 

“Ow!” moaned Ranma from the ground.

"See how I beat you with ease? Heck I wasn't even going all out." said Naruto.

"I see your point." sighed Ranma in which Naruto hits Ranma’s pressure points allowing Ranma to get back on his feet.

"Look Ranma I just want to help you out. You kind of remind me of me when I was your age. At least when it comes to your drive." said Naruto.

"You going teach me how to fight like that?" asked Ranma.

"The first thing I'm going to teach you is how to treat girls. I mean really don't you know talking to Akane like you do is going to get you so hurt you should've been in a hospital long ago." said Naruto.

"How to you know that?" asked Ranma.

"Where I'm from, your whole world is a manga series." said Naruto.

"I should have known." sighed Ranma.

"It's high time you tell Akane you love her. By the time I'm through with you not only would you be able to say it, you'll be able to make her trying to keep herself from dragging you to her room and put you through an eight hour bed rodeo." said Naruto.

Ranma says, with a blush, “Geez, seriously! I already get in enough trouble for Akane calling me a pervert when I don’t deserve it!”

 

Naruto says, “Not exactly her fault since she was cursed by a yokai that killed her mother.”

 

Ranma asks, shocked, “Wait! What?” When Naruto explained about what happened, Ranma says, stunned, “Whoa! I never knew.”

 

Naruto says, “Despite your training, you aren’t spiritual aware like plenty of my precious people, Ranma.” Naruto tells Ranma, “Anyway, I’m not teaching you to be perverted since I hate perverts myself despite having two perverts as teachers, but anyway, I’m trying to teach you social skills that you overgrown tub of lard, Panda Boy AKA your so-called father, failed to teach you.”

 

Ranma says, sarcastically, “Don’t remind me.”

 

Naruto tells Ranma, “Yeah, I know. Anyway, there is one more thing.”

 

Ranma asks, “What?” Naruto takes out the Star Saber and Ranma asks, a bit suspiciously, “Hey, what’s that?”

 

Naruto says, “One of the most powerful items in my universe with the power to cut a star in half.”

 

Ranma yells out, flabbergasted, “What?! No way!”

 

Naruto responds, “Yes way! But it is got more than destructive powers. It is kind of the reason that I was able to come here. You should know that if this thing can cut a star in half, cutting a passageway through space and time is no problem. And for the next trick…” Naruto focuses the power of the Star Saber and like with Ryoga, Mousse, and Shampoo before him for example, Naruto swipes Ranma with the Star Saber without harming him.

 

Ranma yells out, annoyed, “What’s the…?!” However, he doesn’t get to finish as he feels a tickle in his nose and with one big sneeze, his Curse Form AKA Ranko, slams to the ground with a thud.

 

Ranko, Ranma’s now former Curse Form, yells out, “Ouch! What the…?!” When Ranma and his former Curse Form look at each other, they gasp in shock.

 

They say in unison, “You’re me! No, I’m me!” Both of them turn to Naruto and they yell out in unison, “What’s going on here?”

 

Naruto responds, “I just separate you from your Curse Form through since your Curse Form is just a female version of you…Well, you get the idea, believe it.”

 

Ranma says, “But that means…” Ranma then immediately finds a pool of cold water, jumps into it, and when he finds that he is still the same, he yells out, excitedly, “Oh my Kami! I’m free! I’m free! I’m free!” Ranma rushes over to Naruto, wildly shaking his free hand, and he yells out, excitedly, “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Okay! Okay!”

 

Ranko yells out, strongly, “Hey, what’s about me?!” When Naruto and Ranma look at Ranma’s former Curse Form, Ranko says, annoyed, “Now that I’m no longer him! I’m a girl with a guy’s mind! You…!!” Just then Ranko feels dizzy and starts to collapse in which Ranma grabs her before she hits the ground.

 

Ranma asks, “What happened to her…I mean me…I mean…?”

 

Naruto responds, “She was your Cursed Form, but now, since ‘she’ is now separated from you, she is a pure blooded true girl. Like Shampoo’s, Mousse’s, and Ryoga’s Cursed Form after I pulled them out of them…”

 

Ranma asks, surprised, “Wait! You did this to Ryoga, Mousse, and Shampoo?”

 

Naruto replies, with a foxy smile, “Yep! Ryoga can’t use his Cursed Form to snuggle under Akane’s chest anymore and I showed her a tape that I made of Ryoga in which she knows the truth about Ryoga in which she asks me to remind her to pound him.”

 

Ranma tells Naruto, “Take me as your student, please!”

 

Naruto responds, nervously, “That was the plan.”

 

Ranma then asks, looking at Ranko, “But what happens to her…me…I mean…Oh, boy! What’s going to happen?”

 

Naruto says, “After I separated Ryoga, Mousse, and Shampoo from their Cursed Forms, they started to act like the forms that they are. Ami said that with what I did, their biological make up is that of the animals of their Cursed Forms or something like that kind science stuff. I’m not really good into that stuff believe it.”

 

Ranma asks, “So, ‘she’ is going to act more like a girl?”

 

Naruto says, “I think that’s what it means. She is adjusting to her new form or something like that.” Naruto tells Ranma, “Anyway, you have a new sister. And an excellent training partner. She may act more like a girl, but Akane is a girl and she is kick butt. She could be an excellent training partner.”

 

Ranma says, with a grin, “Yeah, you’re right.”

 

Naruto says, “I think your mom may also enjoy a new sister too.” Ranma gives a smile as he looks as his former Cursed Form, Ranko, knowing that, in an unusual way, he has just gained a sister that will be the perfect training partner since Ranko has all of Ranma’s memories and skills up to the point that they were separated.

 

Flashback; A good time afterwards

 

At the campsite, Naruto informed everyone else what happened with him and Ranma.

 

When he is done, Hotaru asks, “How is Ranko doing?”

 

Naruto tells Hotaru, “It is going to be a struggle for her. She has all of Ranma’s memories and skills before I separated them and her mind and thought training is adjusting to her new feminine body causing a lot of mental and emotional stress.”

 

Amara says, “I’ll bet, but there is nothing wrong to be a tomboy girl.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Of which, you have great expertise in.”

 

Amara gives a glare at Michelle and Naruto tells Amara, “Maybe you can help me with Ranko in that regard.”

 

Amara says, with a smile, “No problem.”

 

Serena asks, “How did Tendo family take it?”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “They did quite a ‘double take’ when Ranma introduced his new ‘sister’ to them.”

 

Hinata asks, “Ranma’s mother?”

 

Naruto responds, with a smile, “Happy that her son is free of the curse and that she has a gorgeous daughter in which she loves the fact that she is a kickass young lady.”

 

Tsunade says, with a grin, “That doesn’t really surprise me, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “Through Ranma’s mom may have gone a bit overboard when she declared that she planned to make Ranko a ‘woman among women’ causing Ranma to grab his new sister and run the heck like out of there.”

 

Asami says, with a smile while reading a Ranma One-Half Manga, “After what I read, I’m not surprised.”

 

Korra says, with a nod, “No joke, Asami.” The group expresses a bit of laughter at the situation that Naruto talked about.

 

"Should we really bring Kodachi in this family?" asked Mina when the laughter is done.

"It'll get her off of Ranma though we should figure out how to get her brain right." said Hinata.

"You two go check and see if she is processed by a demon." Sakura told Raye and Shion.

"Right!" both girls said before they left. Three hours later on, Raye and Shion returned to the group in which everyone else waves to greet them.

"We're back." said Raye.

"How did it go?" asked Mina.

"It's a demon alright. A Class C one. This breed was born from Hawaii." said Raye.

"Exactly." said Shion.

"I should have guessed." said Hinata. "Can you two get rid of it?"

"Easily." said the 2 mikos.

"Then do your stuff." said Koyuki. "While you're at it, MINIONS!" The Minions then make their appearance and give a cartoonish military salute.

"This is you new target." said Koyuki handing them Kodachi's file and a crystal. "You know what to do?"

The Minions chatter among themselves and one of them says, “You got it!”

"Then move out!" said Koyuki.

Minion give another salute and one of them says, “Right-o!” Soon after, they race off to fulfil their orders given to them by Koyuki.

"We have Kodachi tied up in front of her school." said Raye.

"Well what are you and Shion waiting for Pyro?" asked Serena.

Raye responds, annoyed, “Nothing, Meatball Head.” Soon after, Raye and Shion head back to the school in which we find later on, the yokai that was within Kodachi, who is currently tied up, screaming as it burns into flames with a shocked Kodachi looking at it.

 

Kodachi asks, stunned, “That was inside of me?”

 

Shion says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Kodachi responds, “Thank you, Lady Miko.”

 

Raye says, “Just doing our job.”

 

Kodachi yells out, annoyed, “Now, will you release me?!” When they do so, Kodachi says, “While I am…grateful that you have released from the evil yokai’s spell…”

 

Raye says, interrupting, “You have a funny way of showing it.”

 

Kodachi says, strongly, “How dare…” However, she yelps under the glare of Raye and Shion causing even her to shiver in fear.

 

Shion says, “Look, girl, we are trying to be civil with you and we did just help you after all.”

 

Raye tells Kodachi, with an intense stare, “And we are going to have a little ‘talk’ with you, understand?” Kodachi, for the first time, feels true fear and she can only respond with a nod of her head.

 

Flashback; Furinkan High School

 

Today, we find Ranma, his new sister, Ranko, Akane, Shampoo, Ukyo, and Nabiki, in her last year of high school, looking at Naruto and his wives looking like when they were teenagers arriving at the school.

 

“Hi guys." said Naruto to Ranma and the female friends.

"What Naruto doing here?" asked Shampoo.

"And why do you look like you are sixteen to seventeen?" asked Ukyo.

"More like how are you looking like a teen?" asked Nabiki.

"Set myself up as an exchange student so I can hang with you guys. As for how I can make myself look this way is because of a simple transformation jutsu. I would explain it, but right now you think bifocals are amazing." said Naruto.

Nabiki, Ukyo, and Shampoo giggle at this in which Akane says, seeing her ‘admirers’ coming towards, “Oh, great. Excuse me.”

 

Nabiki asks Akane, “Shall I call the nurse?”

 

Akane responds, with a smirk, “I’m not going to hurt them…too much.” Soon after, sounds of screaming, yelling, and such including the words ‘Leave me alone’ and ‘I’m not interesting’ from Akane’s mouth are heard and Ranma shakes his head at that.

 

Ranma asks, “Don’t they ever learn?”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smirk, “If they don’t mind getting drop kicked, most likely they were dropped on their heads when they were born, Ranma.”

"Is cracking jokes like you do the next lesson?" asked Ranma while others in the group giggle at this.

"Yep." said Naruto. "1 surefire way to get to a woman's heart is a well placed joke. Ether verbal or practical. Lucky for you I am a master of both."

Just then a male voice shouts out, “My lady Akane, I am here to win your heart from evil spell of that wretched Ranma Saotome.”

 

Ranma and Akane slap their foreheads and they yell out in unison, “Oh no! Not him!” Everyone then looks to see Tatewaki Kuno walking up in his usual manner.

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “We have our victim…I mean volunteer for this lesson.”


Ranma asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”

"Watch and learn." said Naruto before going to Kuno and taking out an apple before munching on it. "Eh, what's up doc?"

"What's up doc? You think acting like Bugs Bunny would make me want to be friends with a lowly exchange student such as yourself?" asked Kuno. "Surely you jest!"

"I' don't jest about my art." said Naruto. "And don't call me Shirley! The name is Naruto Uzumaki!"

Kuno yells out, puffing his chest, “And I am the great Tatewaki Kuno, The Blue Thunder of Furinkan High!” With cartoon lightning effects, Kuno stands tall while Naruto gives a mental dead pan look.

"Not bad." said Naruto. "And the lightning is not a bad touch. Word of advice you should hold your bokken like this." he then moved Kuno's bokken a bit. "That's better."

"How dare you touch an upperclassmen without permission you cur!" growled Kuno.

"I was just trying to help." said Naruto before dodging a sword swipe.

Kuno says, “I do not need help from a lowly commoner as you and you insult the noble style of the Kuno family! I shall make you pay for such an insult worthless cur!”

Naruto then went up to his face and said, with a sly grin, "Of course you realize this means war!" He then offered his right hand to shake. "Shake on it?"

"Very WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" turns out the hand Kuno was shaking had a hand buzzer on it.

"One of the oldest gags in the book and you fell for it?" asked Naruto before turning to the onlookers. "He's dumber than a sack of hammers folks!"

The group of students that are in the area start to laugh and Nabiki says, taking out a camera, “I’m so going to love this! This will make me a mint!”

 

Ranma responds, “How does it feel to bring brought down by a ‘cur’?!”

 

Akane says, “That was…That was priceless!”

 

Ukyo says, with a smirk, “It is about time that jerk was put in his place through Ranma always kept him in his place.” Soon enough, everyone, minus Kuno, headed inside with Kuno getting back to his feet with a look of murderous rage in his face. Later on, Ranma, Akane, Ukyo, Shampoo, Naruto, and his girls are together in which they discuss something

"You really know your way around your subjects." said Akane at lunch.

"To think when I was at the Ninja Academy, I was the dead last in my class." said Naruto eating before seeing Kuno charge over. "Well how cute. He wants to play some more!"

"NOW I WILL CUT YOU TO RIBBONS UZUMAKI!" declared Kuno before getting a rhubarb pie in the face.

"Oh I'm sorry. Gee I made an awful mistake!" said Naruto cleaning Kuno up before hitting him with another pie. "You wanted apple!" with that he started a Woody Woodpecker laugh that had the last bit ending up knocking him on the head.

Kuno yells out, enraged, “How dare you, you worthless rat?!”

 

Naruto responds, “I’m not a rat…I’m a fox! Don’t you get the whiskers samurai boy?!” Kuno then chases Naruto away and the others look at each other.

 

Ranma asks, “How bad will Kuno end up?”

 

Mina says, with a sly smirk, “He just might die in pure shame.”

 

Akane says, with a nod, “Something tells me…No kidding.” Shampoo, Ukyo, and Ranma nod their heads in agreement and when everyone hears a loud ‘yipe’, they rush out to the source to find Kuno, hanging on top of the flag pole by the ‘seat’ of his pants and covered in tar with white feathers with a red glove on top of his scalp to make him look like…you know.

 

Naruto comes up to the group and he says, with a foxy smile, “He seems to imply that he is a young ‘spring chicken’.” Kuno starts to flap his arms around and making it look like he was flapping a pair of wings as everyone else starts to laugh and giggle at his humiliation position.

 

Ranma says, “He is never going to forgive you for this.”

 

Akane says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Ukyo asks, “Would you bet with Nabiki that he is going to try again and again?”

 

Akane tells Ukyo, seriously, “Are you kidding me?”

 

Ranma says, “There is no way because Akane and I know that she would win that bet big time!” The others nod their heads in agreement and outside, on the edge of the sports field, Kuno faces Naruto once again.

 

"NOW I GOT YOU YOU FOUL CUR!" declared Kuno.

"Just a minute buster you can't talk to me like that! Them's fighting words!" said Naruto

"Of course those are fighting words!" said Kuno making Naruto draw a line on the floor.

"I dare you to step over this line!" he said.

"Then step I shall!" said Kuno doing so. Naruto repeated the process over and over till Kuno fell off a cliff that was over a lake.

 

The others, who were watching thanks to binoculars and other devices and relaxing on beach chairs, shake their heads and Ranma says, amazed, “I knew that he was a dummy, but this…”

 

Akane says, “I’m not surprised, Ranma. Just pass the popcorn.” On the meanwhile, thinking fast Naruto transformed into a newspaper boy and walked the shoreline.

"EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! KENDO CLUB CAPTAIN FALL FOR A CORNY OLD GAG! EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!" Naruto shouts out as Kuno splashes into the water with a great splash, but like in the cartoons, he comes out mainly waterlogged and not suffering from major injuries.

"What are you doing here young man?" asked a waterlogged Kuno coming out of the water.

"Selling newspapers duh!" said Naruto before handing him a newspaper. "On the house." with that he ran off.

"What a strange child." muttered Kuno to himself before taking a look at the paper. The headline read "SUCKER!"

Kuno yells out, as he rips the newspaper apart, “Curse you, Naruto Uzumaki, you wretched cur! You must be some kind of foul yokai! A wretched kitsune and I will have your whiskers for this!”

 

The others overhear Kuno’s enraged yell and Ukyo says, sarcastically, “I don’t see that happening.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “Not in a million centuries.” Later on, Kuno is in his classroom during a study hall period in which there is a knock on the door and Naruto, looking like a young Japanese messenger/postal worker, walks into the room.

 

"Candy gram for Tatawaki Kuno!" said Naruto as he walks over to Kuno and he asks, "Pardon me sir, are you Tatawaki Kuno?"

"Why yes I am young man." said Kuno.

"Candy gram for you sir." said Naruto handing him a box of candy. "Some redhead in a pigtail told me to give this to you."

"MY beloved pigtail girl?" asked Kuno before signing a form.

"Have a nice day sir." said Naruto before walking out.

"I shall eat you candy with honor my love!" said Kuno opening the box only for the box to blow up on him dousing him in tons of hot chili pepper causing him to scream out as the pepper comes him major discomfort as it gets into his eyes, nose, and mouth.

 

Within their classroom, Ranma and Akane are together when they hear the explosion.

 

Akane asks, plainly, “What’s the score?”

 

Ranma responds, “I lost count.”

 

Flashback; The following day

 

"WHERE IS THAT FOUL UZUMAKI?" yelled Kuno looking around the school the next day.

"Hey there! I'm trying-I say I'm trying to sell my books and you're scaring my customers away!" said a southern man from America. "Away that is!"

"Excuse me my good sir. But have you seen a young blond man with three whiskers on each of his cheeks?" asked Kuno.

"You what information? Then buy-I say buy my books!" said the man. Kuno bought the whole case.

"Yeah I've seen--I say I've seen someone like that. Pay attention son! He was heading-I say he was heading for the school lab! Lab that is! He said-I say he said he was going to do a few projects!" the man that looks and sounds like from the Southern United States.

"Thank you good sir!" said Kuno before running off.

"Nice boy but he doesn't pay attention to a word you say!" said the man before poofing. When the smoke cleared in the man's place was none other than Naruto.

"You know sometimes I wish I was paid for being a stinker." he said to himself before looking at the big wad of cash Kuno gave him. "Oh wait, I just did!" Soon after, there a major ‘boing’ sound and we see Kuno getting thrown into the sky by a spring catapult in which he is sent to the school pool.

"EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!" called Naruto in his newsboy disguise at the poolside. "BLUE BLUNDER FALLS FOR ANOTHER GAG! EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!"

"You seem to be everywhere young man." moaned a waterlogged Kuno said coming out of the pool.

"Power of the press my good sir. Here you go." said Naruto handing him a paper before rushing off. "The headline read "Open the case!" After he did just that Kuno found lots of books titled "How Tatawaki Kuno is a sucker by Naruto Uzumaki."

Kuno screams out, enraged, “CURSE YOU, NARUTO UZUMAKI! YOU ARE WORSE THAN THAT WRETCHED CUR, RANMA, AND I SWEAR THAT I WILL NOT LET THESE INSULTS SIDE AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH UNTIL YOU PAY FOR INSULT NOT ONLY ME, BUT THE MIGHTY KUNO CLAN AND NAME!!!”

 

Ranma, Akane, Nabiki, Shampoo, Ukyo, and Naruto’s wives shake their heads at hearing this and Akane says, “That guy…”

 

Ranma responds, with a plain tone, “You know how it is.”

 

Amara says, with a smirk, “He is never going to collect.”

 

Michelle asks, “How much do you want to bet before Naruto sends him to the…funny farm?”

 

Nabiki asks, her eyes widening, “Bet?”

 

Akane says, slapping her head, “You had to get her started.”

 

Shampoo says, “Naruto make Samurai Boy look like complete fool. Shows Samurai Boy’s true colors.”

 

Ukyo says, with a giggle, “Got that right.”

 

Serena says, with a smirk, “That’s why no one messes with Naruto when it comes to pranks.”

 

Ranma says, with a nod, “No kidding.” Ranma and Akane look at each other and give a cold shiver at being a victim of Naruto’s pranks in which Ranma whispers to Akane, nervously, “Why are you taking lessons from him?”

 

Akane whispers back, “You know darn why Ranma.”

 

Akane glares at Mina, who is laughing herself silly at Kuno suffering from Naruto’s pranks and noticing Akane’s glare, and Raye thinks in her mind, shaking her head, “I told Mina-chan not do to that, but Akane has learned that there is a better way to get payback against someone rather than trying to beat the crap out of them. Now, she is going to get it.”

 

Ranma whispers, a bit nervously, “I saw your work.”

 

Akane whispers, with a sly smirk, “Hey, we learned from the master.” Ranma nods his head as Kuno, completely soaked from head to toe, walks away to get himself dried and cleaned not knowing what was in store for him. And so it went. Day in and out. Kuno would try to challenge Naruto only for him to fall in a trap and same goes for his father who was the head of the school. It got so bad that both of them went so crazy that they both was taken to a hospital.

 

Flashback; Days later on

 

Within the gym, we are inside of the equipment storage room of the gym where we find that there is a wooden chair where we find a restrained Mina being looked at by a very annoyed Akane and Ranma.

 

Akane tells Mina, “I told you that you were going to pay for that.”

 

Mina tells Akane, with a nervous smile, “Oh, come on, Akane. Don’t tell me that you don’t like your new body. Shampoo can’t call you ‘un-cute girl’ since now you are gorgeous.”

 

Akane tells Mina, annoyed, “You think that this is funny? How about what you did with Ranma and I when you spiked our drinks?!”

 

Mina responds, with a nervous smile, “You were going to do it sooner or later.”

 

Akane yells out, annoyed, “When we wanted to and that stupid drink turned me into a complete slut!”

 

Mina tells Akane, with a grin, “So says the girl that had a ‘hot time’ with her man after…!!”

 

Akane screams out, with a blush, “That was the aftereffects!”

 

Ranma says, with a major blush and nodding his head, “R-Right, Akane!”

 

Akane says, regaining her composer, “There is no escape for you.”

 

Mina tells Akane, with a grin, “You wouldn’t dare do anything to little old me.”

 

Akane says, with a wicked smile, “We told Naruto and he gave Ranma-kun and I permission to do what we want for the whole day. In fact, he gave us the idea for perfect revenge.” Akane snaps her fingers and Ranma, with a wicked smile, takes out a pair of feathers.

 

Mina yells out, fearfully, “No! No! Not that! Not that!” Ranma and Akane, feathers in hand, dangerously walk over to Mina and outside of the equipment storage room, we can then hear Mina’s uncontrolled laughter with screams of mercy from the storage room while Naruto and his other wives can only shake their heads as they overhear this.

 

Flashback; Days later on

 

'Well this is the place.' thought Naruto 2 days later appearing at a small house. “Sad to know that Ranma's parents broke up. Though I'm sure Nodoka could do better then that panda. But talking me into it? Those girls and that puppy dog pout…UGH! They even talked me into bringing this bottle of Spirit Juice. May as well start with her since she's the oldest. You can make sure she's the right baby making age, right partner?”

“Do you really have to ask that question, kit?” said Kurama before Naruto knocked on the door.

"Yes?" asked Nodoka opening the door.

"Ms Saotome I am Naruto Uzumaki. A friend of your son. He told me today was your birthday so he asked me to come visit you. A lucky day for me as I didn't know you would be this stunning." said the blond making her blush.

"How manly of him to remember my birthday." said Nodoka before letting him inside of her home.

Naruto walks into the home and the two of them go into the dining room in which he says, “Ranma is quite a guy.”

 

Nodoka says, with a smile, “Yes, he is.”

 

Naruto then says, “Heard that his so-called father was a real pain in the butt. Ranma can’t help to complain about him.”

 

Nodoka says, with a hardened look in her eyes, “True. He has done nothing, but put Ranma into more and more trouble. I keep wondering about that promise to make him a ‘man among men’.”

 

Naruto tells Nodoka, “I know that you wanted the best for your son, but maybe that was asking too much. Sorry if I’m out of line.”

 

Nodoka responds, “No, you aren’t, Naruto-san. I shouldn’t have trusted the fool and his promises.”

 

Naruto tells Nodoka, “Ranma said that you and he broke up and you got custody over your son.”

 

Nodoka says, “Yes. Ranma deserves some happiness in which I’m glad he has. I have to admit that he has truly become manly and finally taken Akane.”

 

Naruto asks, surprised, “Where did you hear that?”

 

Nodoka says, with a smile, “My former husband’s friend, Soun, couldn’t shut his mouth about it and how the Anything Goes School’s continuation is assured.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “What she does know is that they were ‘hyped up’ thanks to Mina-chan in which Ranma and Akane paid her back for that one, but I hear that they are still suffering from the ‘aftereffects’.” Soon after, after a good serving of Spirit Juice, Nodoka is quite flush and she stumbles to her feet in which she nearly falls down to the floor and Naruto is the only thing keeping her hitting the floor.

 

Nodoka tells Naruto, “Thank you, Naruto-san.”

 

Naruto tells Nodoka, “Let me help to your bed, Nodoka-san.”

 

Nodoka responds, weakly, “T-Thank you, Naruto-san.” As Naruto gently leads Nodoka to her bedroom, Nodoka looks at Naruto, gets aroused by him, and licks her lips lustfully. Within the bedroom, we find Naruto sitting down on the bed without any clothing with Nodoka in which the two of them are engaged in a passionate kiss. After they release from the kiss, Nodoka thinks in her mind, lustfully when she looks at Naruto’s body and area in-between his legs, “Oh my Kami! What a monster! He is truly a man!”

 

Naruto says, “Nodoka-san…”

 

Nodoka says, lustfully, “I want…I need you…I never had a man in so long…That worthless lug…never made me feel like a woman…ever since we had Ranma…I…” However, Nodoka can’t handle herself anymore and engages in a passionate lewd kiss with Naruto.

 

Kurama thinks, “She never had it on with her so-called lazy panda of a husband ever since they had their kid. Personally, I think that she was only someone to give her an heir to him. Once she gave him that heir, her usefulness to him was over. What a piece of work.” Nodoka then stimulates Naruto and Kurama uses that chances to hype up Naruto’s arousal causing him unable to help himself and tackle Nodoka onto the bed and aim his manhood at Nodoka’s pussy. Naruto looks at Nodoka and she hastily nods her head, spreading her legs out, and Naruto inserts his manhood into her womb causing Nodoka to moan out as Naruto starts to thrust his member in and out of her.

 

Nodoka moans out, lustfully, “So big…so wonderfully big…so good…!!” Naruto continues to thrust his manhood in and out of her womb causing Nodoka to moan greatly in pleasure as a look of pure lust and bliss is in her expression.

 

Naruto tells Nodoka, “You are quite wonderful yourself, Nodoka. Hasn’t your former husband given you such love?”

 

Nodoka responds, “Never, Naruto-san…That wretched…man…if you can call him…a man…which is nothing…but a slug…to me…never gave me such level of pleasure…and after he gave me Ranma…he never did so again…taking off with Ranma…for training as soon as possible…” Naruto sneers at this in which he believes exactly what Kurama was thinking just a while ago.

 

Naruto tells Nodoka, “Well, I won’t do that to you, Nodoka. Let me take you into paradise.” Nodoka then screams in pure erotic bliss as Naruto focuses his chakra into his hard member and stimulating all of the pleasure centers in Nodoka’s womb.

 

Nodoka yells out, erotically, “Oh my Kami…this is beyond pleasure…this is paradise…I never thought that I would…meet such a man as you…I want you…I need you, Naruto…!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a seductive tone, “Your wish is my command, Nodoka-chan.” Naruto then continues to make hot love with Nodoka and as Naruto does so, Kurama makes sure that his chakra regenerates Nodoka’s body until she is in her twenties through you can’t see much difference since Nodoka already looked quite young. Nodoka wraps her arms and legs around Naruto as if she was hanging onto him for dear life and she was in complete paradise and she never wanted this to end.

 

Nodoka moans out, “Yes…Yes…Yes, Kami…That wretched Genma…never pleasured me…like this…All he cared for…was a strong heir…I just a tool…!!”

 

Naruto replies, “You will never be a tool to me, Nodoka. I will take care of you and all of your needs.”

 

Nodoka moans out, “I know…I just know…You will take care of me…Take me…Take me like the man you are…you are a true man among men like I wanted my son to be…Oh, yes…!!” Naruto and Nodoka share a passionate lewd kiss, mating their tongues and tasting each other’s mouths and saliva, as Naruto continues to pound into Nodoka like an animal in the heat. For what seems like eternity, they continue on and on until Nodoka could feel her climax coming in which she moans out, “Yes…Yes…This feeling…make me coming…please make me come…!!” Nodoka then experience a mind numbing orgasm and her mind was in complete bliss. However, it wasn’t the end as she experiences two more orgasms, covering Naruto’s hard member in her fluids, before Naruto fills her womb with his hot sticky seed. After they are done, Nodoka collapses onto the bed with her now younger body covered in sweat and a blissful look on her face. When she has recovered Nodoka looks at Naruto with longing, desire, and need in her eyes, wraps her arms around him, and she says, seductively, “What a man. Nearly two dozen women with you…”

 

Naruto gives a surprised look and he asks, “Huh?”

 

Nodoka purrs out, “Your ‘fox friend’ implanted everything into my mind and you are a truly a man among men for the multiverse. To have so many women…I want you…I need you. Take me as one of your wives. I want to be yours forever.” Before Naruto could say or do anything, Nodoka kisses him right on the lips and Naruto can’t help to do anything other than return the kiss with the same passion. Soon afterwards, Ranma’s father, Genma Saotome, would be in jail along with Happosai, who was finally trapped Naruto in which he used Happosai’s perverseness against him in obvious ways.

 

Flashback; Days afterwards

 

Within the Tendo home, Nabiki, Kasumi, Shampoo, and Ukyo are together with Kasumi serving breakfast. They are alone in the house since Akane and Ranma are on a training trip to get to know each other better which was kind of forced onto them by Naruto and the others, Ranko, for the moment, is staying with ‘her’ mother while under the promise that she doesn’t attempt to turn Ranko into a ‘woman among women’, and Soun was forced on his own training trip in order to improve his health and get the laziness out of his system in which he was threatened to be sent to jail with Genma and Happosai to ‘convince’ him to go on this trip.

 

"Now that Ranma's father is in jail along with Happosai for the crimes that they did, dad is out on a trip to get his lazy bum out and healthy as well as make him about what he did with our lives, and Ranma is on a training trip with Akane things are quiet." said Nabiki.

"Shampoo agree." said Shampoo.

"Sooner or later the wedding will happen." said Nabiki.

"Oh my. How very true!" said Kasumi.

"You guys can live with me at Ucchan's." said Ukyo before there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." said Nabiki answering the door which shows Naruto outside.

"Anyone wants to see these movies I rented?" he asked.

"Sure." said Nabiki letting him in.

Naruto then displays the movies on DVD that he had gathered and Shampoo says, excitedly, “Ooh, Shampoo like that one!”

 

Kasumi says, with a smile, “That one is one of my favorites.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I talked with Akane and Cologne and got whatever you liked. You are going to be quite lonely without Ranma and Akane around. I don’t think that lovely women like yourselves should be left to become bored through I suspect that peace and quiet is a good thing too.”

 

The four girls blush a bit and Ukyo says, “Yeah, it is kind of lonely without Ranma and Akane.”

 

Kasumi says, with a smile, “Things are more ‘exciting’ when they are around.”

 

Nabiki says, with a grin, “Yeah, but it is good to kick back and not have to worry about repairing the house. We also don’t have to deal with dad’s lazy ass.”

 

Naruto says, “He is much as responsible for Ranma’s and Akane’s problems as those two, but I figured he deserves a second chance.”

 

Kasumi says, with a smile, “Thank you, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “No problem, Kasumi.” Naruto asks, “Now, shall we get started?” Soon after, Naruto and the four women started to watch the DVD in which Naruto starts to share a certain ‘Spirit Juice’ with them. Later on, Naruto is sitting on the couch with his pants pulled down with Shampoo sucking on his completely erect manhood while Nabiki, Kasumi, and Ukyo are looking on with flush looks on their faces and all of them stripping down.

 

Ukyo moans out, erotically, “No fair…”

 

Nabiki moans out, lustfully, “Who said that you got…first dibs on him?” All three women can’t help to pleasure themselves as their minds are fogged with pleasure and ‘need’ as Shampoo continues to suck on Naruto’s manhood while massaging his balls to increase the pleasure causing him unable to resist long and releasing his load into Shampoo’s mouth and throat without gagging at all.

 

Naruto says, amazed, “Oh, wow…”

 

Shampoo takes Naruto’s manhood out of her mouth and she says, with a lustful smile, “Shampoo glad that Naruto likes. Shampoo trained to please Shampoo’s Airen.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Really?” Naruto then yelps as Shampoo sits on his lap and makes sure that Naruto’s manhood goes deep in her womb. When Shampoo wraps her legs around his waist, Naruto starts to pump his manhood in and out of Shampoo’s womb.

 

Shampoo moans out, “Oh, yes…you are so big…Shampoo was trained to please…but Shampoo never thought that a man’s…would feel so good…in Shampoo’s body…!!”

 

Naruto tells Shampoo, “It makes me wonder what you were taught other than fighting.” Naruto continue to pound his hard manhood into Shampoo’s womb as a look of pure bliss is in her expression and she shares a passionate lewd kiss with Naruto as he continues to make hot love to her like an animal in the heat.

 

Shampoo moans out, erotically, “Ooh…this is wonderful…Shampoo…losing her mind…but loving it…more…please more…!!” As Naruto and Shampoo continue to make more hot love, the other three females pleasure themselves and imagine themselves in Shampoo’s position in which she starts to scream erotically as Naruto uses his chakra to stimulate the pleasure center within Shampoo’s womb causing her, due to this being her first experience, experience her first ever orgasm, but Naruto doesn’t stop at all. Shampoo, unable to think straight at all, loses herself to erotic pleasure and puts Naruto into another lewd kiss mating their tongues and tasting each other’s mouths. After what seems like an eternity, Naruto releases his hot sticky seed into Shampoo’s womb while she experience her third orgasm in which a bright glow comes to her eyes and her mind is bombarded by images and such. When they were done, Shampoo collapses onto Naruto in which her chest, like the rest of her body is covered in sweat, jiggle slightly as she gets air rapidly back into her body.

 

When Shampoo looks at Naruto, he tells her, “I’m your new Airen, Shampoo-chan.”

 

Shampoo responds, seductively, “Yes. Naruto is Shampoo’s new Airen.”

 

Naruto tells Shampoo, “Go up to the bedroom and I’ll be with you shortly.”

 

Shampoo responds, “Yes, Naruto-Airen.” Shampoo kisses him in which Naruto removes his manhood with Shampoo heading off to her bedroom in which Nabiki tackles him to the floor.

 

Naruto yells out, “Hey!”

 

Kasumi says, with her face flush, “Nabiki!”

 

Nabiki says, “I’m not waiting anymore! Come on, you wonderful monster of a man! I need you now!” Nabiki then twists her body around and starts to suck on Naruto’s manhood in which Naruto lashes out at Nabiki’s soaking wet pussy causing her to moan with Naruto’s hard member in her mouth. Both of them then start to try to make the other experience orgasm first, but it isn’t no contest in which Nabiki experience her first orgasm before Naruto releases his seed into Nabiki’s mouth and throat. Nabiki then forced onto all fours and Naruto starts to pound his hard manhood into her womb causing her to erotically moan out in pure pleasure.

 

Naruto says, “I didn’t know that you liked it this way.”

 

Nabiki responds, “Oh, stop jabbing…and keep fucking me…Oh, yes…Normally, I would…want payment…for something like this…but this is…Oh, Kami…!!”

 

Naruto tells Nabiki, “How about I pay you by making you my wife and giving you access to everything? You are going to have to share with my other wives, but I think that you are going to be pleased.”

 

Nabiki moans out, erotically, “You damn well…better marry me…and in return…I’m yours…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “Are you sure about that?”

 

Nabiki yells out, in pure erotic bliss, “Yes…You know that I say yes…Just fucking take me…!!” Naruto grabs onto her breasts and fondles them as well as kiss Nabiki as he continues to pound his hard member into her womb and after several hours and Nabiki going through nearly half-a-dozen orgasms, Naruto fills her womb with his hot seed causing Nabiki’s eyes to roll in her eyes as pure pleasure rocks her entire body which is dripping with sweat. Naruto is the only thing holding her sweat covered form in its current position and Nabiki is completely blissful in her expression.

 

Naruto tells Nabiki, “Please go up to your room. This was your first time after all.”

 

Nabiki responds, with a seductive smile, “Mmm, anything you say.” Nabiki and Naruto share a passionate kiss as Naruto removes his manhood, still erect, from Nabiki and she walks away to her room in which when Naruto turns to face Ukyo and Kasumi, Ukyo is already in front of him, drops to her knees, and she takes his manhood into her mouth in which she starts to suck it causing Naruto to grunt and put his hands on her head and scalp.

 

Naruto asks, seductively, “Mmm, you were hungry, Ukyo-chan?” Ukyo can’t help to mental giggle as she continues to suck his manhood and massage his balls causing the pleasure that he is gaining to increase and before long, Naruto releases his load into Ukyo’s mouth and throat in which she can’t help to enjoy to swallow all of it. When Naruto is done, Ukyo takes his member out of her mouth and she is amazed to see it still completely hard, but she doesn’t have time as Naruto gently tackles her to the floor and inserts his manhood into her womb causing her to moan as Naruto’s hard member stretches her womb out.

 

Ukyo moans out, “Oh, Naruto…” Naruto then starts to make hot love to Ukyo and she immediately and instinctively wraps her arms and legs around Naruto’s body as he pounds his manhood into her womb.

 

Naruto tells Ukyo, lustfully, “Mmm, you are so wet, Ukyo-chan.”

 

Ukyo moans out, erotically, “Naruto…don’t say that…you are embarrassing me…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “You don’t need to embarrassed about anything, Ukyo-chan. Just enjoy the pleasure.” Naruto continues to make hot love to Ukyo and she engages in a passionate wet kiss with Naruto as her breasts jiggle with every single thrust of Naruto’s hard member into her wet womb.

 

Ukyo moans out, “Yes…So good…So good…please don’t stop…please don’t ever stop…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a seductive tone, “Never, Ukyo-chan.” Naruto continues to make hot love to Ukyo and she experiences a few orgasms as Naruto continues to make hot love while touching her body in a sensual way making the pleasure increase immensely.

 

However, at one point, Ukyo moans out, “Can’t…Can’t take much more…I’m going to come again…my mind can’t take it…I’m going to lose myself if I come…but I…I…Ooh, coming…!!” Ukyo yells out from her next orgasm while Naruto grunts from the feeling of Ukyo’s fluids on his manhood causing her to release his hot seed into her waiting womb. After they are done, Ukyo collapses to the ground and struggles to regain her breath while Naruto is fine due to his inhuman stamina and vitality. He removes his manhood from Ukyo’s womb causing her to whimper not feeling it in her womb anymore.

 

Naruto tells Ukyo, with a smile, “There will be more soon, Ukyo-chan.” Naruto kisses Ukyo on the lips and she looks at him blissfully as he goes over to Kasumi, completely flush in her cheeks due to the immense desire and lust surging through her, and he takes her into the kitchen. Within the kitchen, Naruto has Kasumi’s back facing him, standing in front of a table, and he is pounding his manhood into her womb.

 

Kasumi moans out, “Ooh, Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto tells Kasumi, alluring tone in his voice, “I hope that I’m not invasive, Kasumi-chan.”

 

Kasumi groans out, erotically, “Not at all…Naruto-kun…your ‘big man’…is stretching me…so wide…so….so wonderful…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “I’m glad that I’m not hurting you.”

 

Kasumi moans out, erotically, “Oh, Naruto-kun…I…I want…I need you…!!”

 

Naruto tells Kasumi, “I know, Kasumi-chan. You will join me as my wife?”

 

Kasumi moans out, erotically, “Yes…Yes…I’m yours, Naruto-kun…!!” Kasumi and Naruto then share a passionate lewd kiss as Naruto continues to pound his hard manhood into her and fondling her breasts at the same time.

 

After they break off from the kiss, Naruto tells Kasumi, “Kasumi, you know that I’m going to be with your sister…”

 

Kasumi moans out, “Mmm, I know…I know that you will love all of us…I never thought that I would…I would meet such a man…like you…!!”

 

Naruto tells Kasumi, with a seductive tone, “And each of you is wonderful and unique women never to be duplicated, Kasumi-chan.” Naruto shares another kiss with Kasumi as he continues to make hot love to her and during the course of this, Kasumi experience four orgasms before Naruto pumps her with his hot seed. Later on, Naruto is lying down on a bed with Shampoo, Ukyo, Kasumi, and Nabiki assembled around him with them rubbing their waists and having loving and longing looks in their eyes along with rings around the right ring fingers.

 

Shampoo says, “Naruto is Shampoo’s new Airen.”

 

Nabiki says, “So, let’s get started on the wedding right away, but let’s figure out costs first.”

 

Ukyo says, annoyed, “No way! We’re going to have the best wedding possible.”

 

Kasumi says, “Please Nabiki.”

 

Naruto tells Nabiki, with a seductive tone, “Come on, Nabiki-chan.” Naruto gives Nabiki a ‘puppy dog look’ that not even she can resist.

 

Nabiki responds, “Fine! Fine! But you had better give me excellent honeymoon sex as payment.”

 

Naruto says, “That’s a promise and I don’t go back on a promise.” Naruto kisses Nabiki on the lips and the four future wives of Naruto snuggle up against him.

 

Flashback; Sometime soon after

 

Naruto is now with Kodachi Kuno in which he has his manhood within her womb, her back to a wall, Naruto’s hands on her hips, and lifting her up against the wall as he pounds into her.

 

Kodachi moans out, “Oh, yes…that’s the stuff…Mmm, such a man…you are…Naruto-kun…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “You are quite the lady, Kodachi-chan.”

 

Kodachi says, seductive smile on her lips, “Yes, I am…I’m such a woman…a woman of many pleasures…of which you will…enjoy…!!” Kodachi then gives her villainess-like laugh as she moans out in pleasure that makes Naruto a bit nervous, but he feels that deep down, Kodachi has plenty of ‘decency’ and she shares a deep kiss with him.

 

When they are done, Naruto asks, “Aren’t you a bit upset at what I did to your brother?” Kodachi then looks up in which he is looking at her brother hanging on the ceiling tied up in a duct tape cocoon with a fake duck bill on top and duck attached to his tail bone area with a sign that says ‘Donald Duck’.

 

Kodachi responds, with a sly smirk, “If the fool…doesn’t know how to avoid a simple…prank…then he needs to take himself down…!!”

 

Naruto tells Kodachi, “That’s cold, Kodachi-chan.”

 

Kodachi moans out, “If he knows…what’s good for him…he won’t interfere in…our wedding…!!”

 

Naruto says, with a giggle, “I’m sure that he won’t. I’m surprised that he escaped from the hospital.” Well, Naruto ignores Tatewaki as our blond haired hero continues to make hot love with the male Kuno’s sister.

 

Flashback; A good time afterwards

 

Right now, we are in a massive wedding chapel as we find Ukyo, Shampoo, Nabiki, Kasumi, Kodachi, Nodoka, and Ranko assembled in Japanese style wedding dresses in front of someone dressed like a Kannushi, a male Shinto priest, in which we find an audience containing Naruto’s other wives, Cologne, with a happy and excited look, Soun, Ranma, and Akane.

 

Ranma says, “I can’t believe this.”

 

Akane says, “You aren’t kidding.”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Don’t be like that.”

 

Akane tells Mina, annoyed, “Just calm it, Mina! I’m still mad at you for using that potion that basically turned my body into looking like I’m a bimbo!”

 

Mina responds, “No one can call you ‘un-cute’ anymore. You are downright sexy now.”

 

Ranma responds, with a blush, “Don’t call me a pervert, but I’m just saying that she has a point.”

 

Akane says, “I know that you aren’t a pervert…But don’t take her side on anything!”

 

Ranma replies, nervously, “Okay! Okay!”

 

Akane tells Ranma, with a serious tone, “And aren’t you still mad that she spiked our drinks and made me look like a slut as well as you like a pervert, Ranma?”

 

Ranma says, plainly, “Yeah, I’m still annoyed. And your sister used that to make us not complain about the wedding.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Naruto won’t break the promise. One, he was never part of that plot and he helped you get your revenge…”

 

Akane says, with a smirk, “In which we are so grateful for that.” Akane and Ranma give evil smiles at Mina causing her to flinch at that.

 

Lita says, with a smile, “And after the wedding, we will give you back the pictures and all will be square.”

 

Akane says, “Well, I trust Naruto despite things that I don’t agree with.” After Naruto is married to the group of females, all of them kiss him in loving and passionate kisses as they now belong to his family.

 

When they are done, Nabiki tells Akane, with a grin, “Well, sis, I will give you those pictures as Naruto-kun promised. I can’t make him a liar can I?”

 

Nodoka tells Ranma, “Now, Ranma, I hope to see wonderful grandchildren with Akane soon.”

 

Ranma yells out, with a blush, “Mom!”

 

Nodoka says, with a smile, “They will have an uncle or aunt soon.”

 

Nodoka rubs her waistline and Ranma yells out, stunned, “No, mom! You…!!”

 

Nodoka says, with a giggle, “I got some special ‘fertility pills’ without Naruto-kun’s knowledge and now, I have brand new twin siblings for you.” Ranma rolls his eyes in the back of his head and he fainted in which Nodoka says, “Oh, dear. That’s not too mainly of him.”

 

Akane says, seriously, “Well, I don’t blame him!” Akane gently puts Ranma’s head on her lap and she says, with a solemn tone, “You and I need another vacation, Ranma.” Akane then gently pats Ranma on the head and shakes her head.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Within the palace in the ‘white space’, Naruto is with Ranko, looking around in her twenties and a rainbow Cosmos sigil on her forehead, and Ranko is also completely naked when Naruto pounds his hard manhood into her womb.

 

Naruto moans out, “Man, Ranko-chan…you are really…into this today…!!”

 

Ranko groans out in reply, “Why do you…think…Naruto-kun…Man…I was in a real funk…when I found out that I…was a girl…with a guy’s memories…but then…I love being a woman…my ‘other self’…Ranma…can have being a man…being a kickass woman…is awesome…!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “I can agree, Ranko-chan.”

 

Ranko says, with a cheeky grin, “Yeah…I don’t have to do…the work…to have wonderful sex…I’ve got a guy…to do it for me…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a mischievous grin, “Is that so?” Naruto then starts using his chakra around his manhood to really stimulate Ranko’s pleasure centers around her womb causing her to scream out erotically.

 

Ranko yells out, “NO FAIR…NO FAIR…THAT’S…THAT’S CHEATING…!!”

 

Naruto tells Ranko, “All’s fair in love and war, Ranko-chan.”

 

Ranko shouts out, “AH, MAN…I’M GOING TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN…LIKE YOU DID WITH SAKURA-CHAN…!!!”

 

Flashback; Many centuries ago

 

It was the aftermath of Nabiki, Kasumi, Kodachi, Ukyo, Shampoo, Nodoka, and Ranko joining Naruto’s family as his latest wives and they went on a vacation where they went through the multiverse to find an uninhabited island where they built themselves their own private resort in which they made their beach a ‘nude beach’ for obvious reasons with Naruto making hot love to Sakura on said beach while she is on the sand on all fours.

 

Sakura moans out, “Fuck…I don’t know how you do…do all this…You already ravaged…all of the girls here…and now…I’m next…!!”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, with a foxy smirk, “You can blame the fox and powers that give me practically unlimited stamina.”

 

Sakura retorts, “More like…we enjoy…that ‘monster stamina’ of…yours…Naruto-kun…!!&r dquo;

 

Naruto tells Sakura, with a foxy smile, “You really show it, Sakura-chan.”

 

Sakura moans out, “Okay, Naruto-kun…less talking…and more pounding…I’ve got another of your kids…to get in…and I’m not getting behind Hinata-chan…Got it…?!” Naruto and Sakura share a deep loving and passionate lewd kiss before Sakura moans in his mouth as she experiences the first of several orgasms before Naruto fills her with his hot seed causing it to find an egg and ensuring her pregnancy. Days later, a fully pregnant Sakura wearing a special pink bikini is being escorted into a hot spring with the other wives watching along with none other than Sakura’s daughter with Naruto, Lizbeth Uzumaki Namikaze.

"Well looks like you and Sakura are tied now Hinata." said Lita as Sakura got in the tub with Naruto behind her.

"I don't mind one bit." said Hinata.

 

Lizbeth says, “Oh, boy. I have a little brother now!”

 

Hinata tells Lizbeth, “You seem pretty ‘friendly’ with my son, Lizbeth.”

 

Lizbeth says, with a snort, “Oh, please! Give me a break, Hinata-mama! Brother Boruto is nothing like dad!”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk while looking at Naruto with a wide sly grin, “Oh, really? I’m sorry, sweetie, I have to disagree. He might be smarter due to him having a proper education, which was no fault of your father mind you, but he has plenty of his father in him while you do too.”

 

Serena tells Lizbeth, “Or need we remind you of the ‘Flying Cupcakes’ incident?” Lizbeth gives a major blush and plenty of the others when Sakura gives a moan.

 

Sakura says, her breathing becoming heavy, “Okay…My water just broke big time!” Sakura is immediately escorted into the water and put into it in which Ami starts to help Sakura through the birthing process.

Hotaru says, “Easy, Sakura.”

 

Sakura yells out, strongly, “FUCK YOU, HOTARU-CHAN!! YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD THAT THIS IS SINCE YOU GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR LITTLE ‘GRIM REAPERS’, HOTARU-CHAN!!!”

 

Naruto tells Sakura, nervously, “Okay, Sakura-chan, there is no reason to take it out on Hotaru-chan.”

 

Sakura responds, strongly, “YEAH!!! I’LL TAKE IT OUT ON YOU, NARUTO-KUN, YOU ROTTEN SEXY BAKA!!! AND I’LL SEND YOU TO THE MOON LITERALLY!!!”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “I rather not.”

 

Ami tells Sakura, “Breathe, Sakura-chan.”

 

Sakura screams out, strongly, “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU THAT I’M DOING?!!”

 

Naruto says, “I’ve got an idea and I really hope that it works.” Naruto then goes over and uses his chakra to cover Sakura’s body in a chakra aura that smooths and stimulates her reducing the pain.

 

Sakura says, her breathing still heavy and still suffering from labor pain, “That’s…better…”

 

Hinat a says, “Nice one, Naruto-kun.

"Alright Sakura you're fully open." said Ami from in between her legs wearing he bikini. "Ready to push?"

"Does Naruto like ramen?" asked Sakura before pushing down hard.

"Your son has his head out!" said Ami 10 pushes later.

Sakura says, “Even with Naruto-kun soothing me, this is so hard.”

 

Naruto says, “I know, Sakura, but Lizbeth was hard too.”

 

Sakura says, “No kidding, Naruto-kun.” Lizbeth sticks out her tongue at her parents.

"Push on three." said Ami. "One…two…and three!” Sakura pushed with all her might and soon a baby boy's wail was heard as the baby’s head, then body, and the whole of the baby comes out of Sakura’s womb into the water in which Ami takes the baby out of the water.

"Here he is." said Ami handing the new addition to his mother while the cord was being cut before working on the afterbirth.

"Look Naruto. We're a complete family now! At least from my end!" said a teary eyed Sakura.

"You bet we are!" said Naruto as he looks at the baby boy with possibly Naruto’s hair and Sakura’s eyes.

 

Lizbeth says, excitedly, “He is so cute! What’s his name?

 

Sakura says, “I think that Kirito will do nicely.”

 

Naruto asks, “After Kazuto’s VR handle?”

 

Sakura responds, with a grin, “And why not?” Sakura says, cooing to her newborn son, “Kirito…”

 

As the baby boy starts to giggle, Lizbeth says, “I think that he is likes it.”

 

Naruto says, “Okay, Kirito it is.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “He is really cute.”

 

Amara says, with a grin, “All babies, boys and girls, are cute, Michelle-chan.”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh, “I’m glad that’s over.”

 

Just then a group of female voices say in unison, “Naruto-kun…” Naruto looks to see Nabiki, Kasumi, Ukyo, Kodachi, Nodoka, Shampoo, and Ranko assembled in front of them, all of whom are wearing bikinis.

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “What’s up?” All of the females smile as they rip of seal tags and their forms ‘changes’ until it shows them with expanded waistlines like in the final stages of pregnancy.

 

Naruto gives a gob-smacked look and Sakura says, as she starts to breast feed her newborn son, “Oops. I think that I forget to mention that they are pregnant and they are due today too.”

 

Nodoka says, sweet tone in her voice, “Not to mention that all of us have twins.”

 

Shampoo says, with a winch, “And our waters just broke Airen.” Naruto then rolls his eyes in the back of his head and he collapses to the ground in a massive faint.

 

Shion and Carol/Galaxia yell out in unison, concerned, “Naruto-kun!” The other women, minus Sakura, head over to their newest ‘sisters’ to help them through their first birth while Shion and Carol try to wake up Naruto.

 

Raye says, “Something tells me that this is going to be like this.”

 

Mina says, with a giggle, “Get ready for the next daughter and son.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Within the majestic palace in the ‘white space’, Naruto is with Sakura, Hinata, Shion, Koyuki, Galaxia, Serena/Sailor Cosmos, Ami, Raye, Lita, Mina, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Korra, Asami, Lin, Kya, Ukyo, Shampoo, Nabiki, Kasumi, Kodachi, Nodoka, and Ranko are all assembled together with Ukyo, Shampoo, Nabiki, Kasumi, Kodachi, and Nodoka also sporting the same rainbow Cosmos sigil on their foreheads as on Naruto’s/Ranko’s foreheads.

 

Amara says, “Next daughter and son? I think you should have meant whole ninja clans worth of kids since we have thousands to millions of descendants spread across the multiverse!”

 

Mina says, “So, I was off a bit. You know that I’m not good at math.”

 

Raye tells Mina, “Do you really want me to reply to that Mina-chan?”

 

Mina sticks her tongue out at Raye and Nodoka says, rubbing Ranko’s waist, “Mmm, I can’t wait for Ranko-chan’s next child will be born.”

 

Sakura says, “Something tells me that this is going to common for the rest of eternity for us.”

 

Just then a legion of female voice shout out in unison, “You got that right! Believe it!” Naruto and his wives look all over to see a legion of lovely female forms and shapes surround all of them. Who are they? That’s a story for another day…

 

End of Story 13

 

That’s the end of the latest one-shot story. It has taken a long time, I know, but developing this stuff takes quite a bit even with very good help in the form of Ryan L. Spradling. Any way, this ends the venture through the Ranma One-Half universe. Where are they going to go next? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, folks! Please read and review and tell me what you think, but no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!