Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Fox Style Road Trip 3: Life with the Family ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Now, once again, I would like to give thanks and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for this one-shot chapter. And I would also like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the permission for the usage of the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Samurai Showdown, The Mask, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, DC Comic series, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Power Rangers, Ninjago, Despicable Me, Speed Racer, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories as well as songs that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during much of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Early 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Michelle and Amara: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Sakura Haruno: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Shion: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is older.

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Physically twenties, but actual age is much older.

Koyuki Kazahana: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Rini: Around Age 17-18 years of age

Korra: Age 21

Asami Sato: Age 22

Iroha: Age 18

Airi: Age 18

Ranma, Ranko, Shampoo, Ukyo, Kodachi, and Akane: Age 17

Nabiki: Age 18

Kasumi: Age 20

Nodoka: Mid to late 30s to early forties, but physically down to her mid to late twenties

Kurenai Yuhi: Mid-forties, but physically, late twenties to early thirties

Hana: Late thirties, but physically, late twenties

Shizune: Mid to late forties, but physically, late twenties to early thirties

Yugao: Late thirties, but physically, in her late twenties

Ayame: Late thirties, but physically, in her late twenties

Anko: Early forties, but physically, in her late twenties.

 

Story 14: Fox Style Road Trip 3: Life with the Family

 

Deep within the Namikaze mansion, our blond universe traveling Hokage is with a member of his family in the form of his Moon Princess wife as they engage in an ‘intimate moment’ with Naruto and a clone of him holding Serena with the real Naruto having his manhood deep within his wife’s womb while the clone has his manhood deep inside of Serena’s ass.

 

Naruto tells Serena, lustfully, “You are such a naughty woman, Serena.”

 

Serena moans out, “Yes…I’m a naughty girl…I’m your dirty princess…!!”

 

Naruto’s clone tells her, “Celebrating your anniversary of getting your high school degree was a great idea.”

 

Naruto asks, with a smile, “We had quite a night, didn’t we?”

 

Serena moans out, excitedly, “Yes, we did…one of so many of our…most ‘memorable moments’…including when you just knocked up my newest ‘sisters’, Naruto-kun…!!”

 

Flashback; In the Ranma One-Half universe

 

Naruto is lying on the ground and he grunts as he feels a pleasurable sensation to go in-between his legs in which his nose twitches as a familiar smell goes through his nose. Naruto’s eyes shoot open to see Lita on top of him with a bowl of ramen in her hands and Naruto, ignoring the fact that Lita is on top of him, zips up to take the bowl and gobble the ramen in the bowl whole causing Lita to giggle at this.

 

Lita says, with a sly smile, “I figure that would get you up.”

 

Naruto says, “Oh, yeah.” Naruto then notices the position that he was in and he asks, with a major flush in his cheeks, “Lita, why are on me?”

 

Lita responds, wiggling her hips, “I thought that it would be a good way to get up.”

 

Naruto grunts slightly and Serena says, going over, “You fainted when you found out this happened.” When Serena points in one direction, Naruto sees Nabiki, Kasumi, Ukyo, Kodachi, Nodoka, Shampoo, and Ranko are in a massive hot spring, they have expanded waists, and they are groaning in pain as Ami with Korra’s help giving birth to their children.

 

Ranko yells out, angrily, “IT IS ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!! IF I HAD KNOWN THAT I’VE GONE THROUGH THIS, I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR ASSES WHEN YOU SEPERATED ME FROM MY ‘BOY SELF’ AND MADE SURE THAT I THINK LIKE A GIRL!!!”

 

Ukyo shouts out, “I GET FIRST DIBS WITH MY FRYING PAN TO TURN HIM INTO RAMEN!!!”

 

Nodoka shouts out, “IF ANYONE IS GOING TO HURT HIM, IT IS ME! IF THIS CONTINUES ON, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU COMMIT SEPPUKU EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRIVE THE BLADE IN MYSELF!!!”

 

Korra tells Naruto, “What are you doing there? Stop fooling around and help me!”

 

Naruto asks Lita, “Could you get off me Lita-chan?”

 

Lita responds, with a seductive purr, “Now, why would I do that?”

 

Sakura, who is breastfeeding her newborn son, asks, with a sigh, “Really?”

 

Serena says, with a sly smile, “I don’t think that Lita-chan is going to do that.” Serena says, looking in another direction, “Unless…” When Lita looks in the direction that Serena is looking at, she yelps as she is lifted off Naruto and dragged away by some Naruto clones.

 

Korra asks, confused, “How did you do that?”

 

Naruto responds, “I’ve got the ultimate ‘Six Path Sage Mode’ and a dojutsu that’s the combination of Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Byakugan, which is more powerful the Kaguya’s Rinne Sharingan, Korra-chan? You don’t think that I couldn’t create Earth or Wood Style clones.”

 

Kasumi screams out, “OOH, NARUTO-KUN, YOU HAD BETTER GET OVER HERE OR I…I WILL…I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO OR IT WILL BE BAD…!!!” Soon after, Naruto heads over with more clones to assist Ami and Korra with his newest wives and their births in which one after another, they give birth to twins, one boy and one girl.

 

As they go through the births, Serena says, amazed, “Wow. You know all of us are giving birth to twins more than ever.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “Yeah, I know. At this rate, we might be giving birth to entire clans of children.”

 

Serena says, “No kidding.” However, Serena and Sakura can’t help to think about them having millions to billions of descendants which makes them shutter in fear and yet, also they can’t help to wonder if some generations in the future would be because of them and Naruto causing them to become very curious about the thought. On the meanwhile, as Ami is finishing off the seven afterbirths of the women, Naruto’s newest wives, who have just given birth. All seven new mothers hold their fraternal twin pairs in their arms.

 

Shampoo says, “Shampoo so happy. Shampoo have children of her own.”

 

Ami asks Shampoo, “What will you name them?”

 

Shampoo responds, “Shampoo names the first boy Ranma after Shampoo’s first Airen. Shampoo names the girl Ranko after first Airen’s original ‘girl form’ and new sister.”

 

Nabiki says, “Well, I’m going to name my kids Yen and Silver.”

 

Kasumi asks Nabiki, “After money?”

 

Nabiki responds, “Why not?”

 

Kasumi says, looking at her new children, “My twins are Soun and Saya.”

 

Nabiki asks Kasumi, “You named the boy after our dad?”

 

Kasumi asks, with a kind smile, “And why not?”

 

Kodachi says, “My boy is Kamikaze and my girl is Kaguya.”

 

Sakura asks, “Divine wind and the girl after that woman?”

 

Kodachi says, “Despite being an evil villainess, she is strong and powerful in which my daughter will be.”

 

Serena whispers to Sakura, “Hopefully, not power hungry that she would sacrifice her own kids for power.”

 

Sakura nods her head in agreement and Nodoka tells Ranko, “Here are you siblings, Ranko: Yin and Yang.”

 

Ranko says, holding her new children, “And my kids: Minato and Kushina.”

 

Naruto asks, “After my mom and dad?”

 

Ranko responds, with a smirk, “Who better?”

 

Ukyo says, as she is breastfeeding her new twins, “I’m going to name my twins, Jiraiya and Tsunade.”

 

Naruto asks, a bit nervously, “Are you sure that you want to do that?”

 

Ukyo responds, with a sly smile, “I doubt that they will go the way of your godparents.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, nervously, “I hope not and I’m going to make sure of that.” Soon after, the eight new mothers continue to breast feed their newborn children as Naruto can’t help to marvel at his expanding family.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Naruto and Serena are sharing a deep loving lewd kiss and we find that’s Naruto’s eyes are completely slit while Serena has a blissful expression in her face with submissive and loving look with pink hearts in her eyes.

 

Kurama says, in a low voice with a feral lustful tone, “Kit…Completely…fer al…Feral time…need mates…need more mates…!!” On the meanwhile, Naruto’s body is producing so powerful pheromones that any resistance to him is gone as it is the current case with Serena.

 

When they release from the kiss, Naruto tells Serena, in feral lustful and loving tone, “You are my love slave…”

 

Serena replies, submissively and lovingly, “Yes, Master Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto tells Serena, “We need to go to mates…Serena’s body spent…I hunger for mates…”

 

Serena responds, still submissively and lovingly, “Yes, Master Naruto-kun…” Serena then asks, “Won’t Ranma and Akane notice?”

 

Flashback; Some time ago

 

Naruto and his family, including his newest wives, are back in the Leaf with Ranma and Akane, who has an expanded waistline, and Akane are shocked at the size of residences that Naruto and his family live in.

 

Ranma yells out, stunned, “What the fuck?!”

 

Akane shouts out, “What are you?! Bill Gates or something?!”

 

Amara says, with a smirk, “That might be one way of putting it.”

 

Nabiki says, holding her newborns in her arms, “That’s the way that I like it.”

 

Akane says, plainly, “That’s not a surprise, Nabiki.”

 

Shampoo says, “Sister Ranko and former Airen seem okay with Shampoo’s former kitty form.” As the pink cat that was Shampoo’s curse form goes around her, Ranko, and Ranma, Shampoo says, “Sorry that new Airen and family had to do that.”

 

Ranma says, “Well, I guess that Ranko and I had to face that fear sooner or later.”

 

Akane says, “I’ve got to say that what kind of moron does what Genma did to train someone. It is no wonder that Ranma’s afraid of cats. Put a kid through a trauma like that and you are going to develop that kind of fear.”

 

Ranko says, rolling her eyes, “No kidding.”

 

Raye asks Akane, “Anyway, are you and Ranma okay?”

 

Akane responds, “Ranma-kun and I are physically fine.” Akane says, glaring at Mina, “I’m still pissed off at her for what she did to me and Ranma including using that water from ‘Spring of the Drowned Pregnant Mother’ to ensure that once Ranma and I are so hopped up that I would get knocked up in an instant! Ranma and I are still fucking high school for crying out loud!”

 

Kasumi says, scolding tone in her voice, “Language, Akane.”

 

Akane says, annoyed, “I know! I know!”

 

Mina says, with a sly smile, “Well, it was going to happen sooner or later. Your dad still did expect you to have ‘heirs’ to continue the school.”

 

Akane yells out, annoyed, “When we wanted it! Even after this kid is born, I’m going to get pregnant unless Ranma wants to use protection since birth control doesn’t work on me!”

 

Mina asks Akane, slyly, “Do you?”

 

Akane growls at Mina and Ranma tells Akane, “Easy, Akane.”

 

Akane responds, “Don’t ‘easy me’, Ranma. Just get me a pickled cheesecake or something.”

 

Ranma asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Akane says, with a sigh, “When women are pregnant, they get hungry since they are caring for themselves and ‘another person’.” Akane points to her expanded waist, which is due to pregnancy, and she says, “They need to eat a lot more and I mean A LOT more in order to care for the kid that they were knocked up with. It can cause girls like me to get ‘weird cravings’.”

 

Lita says, “No kidding. Remember Hinata’s craving for cinnamon buns on ramen? Whoa!”

 

Michelle asks, with a sly smile, “Or how about Firefly’s candy squid?”

 

Hotaru yells out, embarrassed, “Michelle-mama!”

 

Akane tells Ranma, “Get the point.”

 

Ranma says, a bit nervously, “Yeah.”

 

Akane then says, taking something out of her back, “By the way, put this on and keep on until the baby is born.” Akane then puts a construction worker hard hat on Ranma’s head.

 

Ranma asks, confused, “What’s this for?”

 

Akane responds, “When a woman is pregnant, they get mood swings.”

 

Ranma says, nervously, “Mood swings?”

 

Amara tells Ranma, “Major mood swings, Ranma.”

 

Shion says, “You should have seen Hinata and Serena during their ‘mood swings’.”

 

Carol AKA Galaxia says, “I couldn’t believe that the sweet Hinata or Serena could be so…violent.”

 

Mina says, looking at Sakura, “Or Sakura could be even more sweet and submissive.”

 

Sakura tells Mina, with a glare and snarl, “You want to see opposite of that I can be.”

 

Akane says, with a serious glare, “I would love to see that.”

 

Mina winches and Naruto says, “I guess that Mina-chan will have to go through another ‘session’ with Akane doing it.”

 

Mina yells out, nervously, “Wait! What?”

 

Akane asks, with a sinister sly smirk, “That sounds like fun.”

 

Mina tells Naruto, nervously, “Come on, Naruto-kun. That’s not really necessary.”

 

Naruto asks his other wives, “Ladies?”

 

The others shakes their heads and Amara says, with a sly smile, “You do the crime and you take the time.”

 

Hinata says, “I told you that doing such things to Ranma-san and Akane-san would get you in trouble, Mina-chan.”

 

Asami says, with a sly smirk, “I personally like that ‘tickle torture’ chair that you designed.”

 

Korra says, with a sly grin, “For personal use only of course.”

 

Mina whimpers and whines and Hotaru asks, pointing to the pink cat, “What about this cat?”

 

Michelle asks, “What about it, Firefly?”

 

Hotaru asks, “Does she have a name?”

 

Shampoo says, “Shampoo calls former cat self Mulan.”

 

Raye asks, giving a surprised reaction, “Really?”

 

Ranma asks, “So, what do you call that duck?”

 

Naruto responds, with a smirk, “Daffy.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, we are inside of a room full of seals to prevent anyone from the outside from hearing what’s happening within the room where we find Nabiki strapped to what looks like wooden chair with dozens of arms with cartoon white gloved hand tickling her while the rest of Naruto’s wives are wearing different colored female dominatrix outfit with the matching whips as well as pink hearts in the pupils.

 

Nabiki screams out, “NO MORE…HA…HA…HA…NO MORE…THIS IS INHUMAN…HA…HA…UNATURAL…!!!”

 

Mina tells Nabiki, with a seductive purr, “It isn’t so bad once you get used to it.”

 

Nabiki yells out, looking at Kasumi, “COME ON, SIS…YOU CAN’T BE AGREEING…TO SUCH TORTURE…HA…HA…HA…I’M YOUR SISTER…FAMILY…HA…HA…!!”

  Kasumi responds, with a mischievous smile that’s not her usual self, “I’m sorry, Nabiki, but I’m Naruto-kun’s wife and so are you. All of them are our family now and we decided that your actions put this family in jeopardy.”

 

Shampoo says, “Shampoo had problems with Akane, but Akane honorable. You sneaky like snake. New Airen-kun doesn’t like snakes.”

 

Amara says, with a sly smirk, “Now, take your lesson like a woman, Nabiki.” Nabiki screams in laughter as she is tackled into the extreme while Naruto comes over with his wives looking at him with love, lust, and passion in their eyes.

 

Korra says, with a sly smile, “Normally, I would think that this is too extreme…”

 

Asami says, with a seductive smirk, “But for some reason, I can’t help to love it.”

 

Lin says, with a sly smirk, “I would normally arrest you for something like, but I think that I will make an exception for you.”

 

Kya says, with a seductive loving smile, “I think that we can agree on that one.”

 

Naruto then tells Nabiki, “Now, Nabiki, you will be a good girl from now, right?”

 

Nabiki screams out, “YES…YES, NARUTO-KUN…I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL…HA…HA…HA…I WON’T BLACKMAIL OUR FAMILY ANYMORE…!!!”

 

Naruto responds, “That’s not good enough. You will use your business skills to help the family, but you won’t be using your blackmailing skills unless they are scum that need to be blackmailed. Isn’t that right?”

 

Nabiki responds, “OF COURSE…OF COURSE…HA…HA…HA…JUST TURN IT OFF…NO MORE…NO MORE…!!!”

 

Naruto asks Kasumi, “Kasumi-chan?”

 

Kasumi responds, with a loving smile, “Nabiki’s scheming ways have caused me no ends of worries, but she is still family.” Naruto snaps his fingers and Nabiki is released from the chair in which she falls into Naruto’s arms, but within moment, she is lying on a bed as Naruto pounds his hard manhood into her womb and Nabiki is moaning in erotic pleasure from her husband. Later on, Naruto is practically covered by all of his wives, who are without clothing and their forms are covered in sweat and ‘grime’ from intense lovemaking and they are in a deep blissful sleep.

 

However, we can hear them murmuring in which Shion murmurs out, “Mates…Beloved Naruto-kun…needs more…”

 

Hinata murmurs, “Master Naruto-kun…Kurenai-sensei…Yes…must bring two together…”

 

Shampoo moans out, “Master Airen-kun…must always make…happy…must always be happy…”

 

Nodoka moans out, “Naruto-kun…best husband ever…man among men…like Ranma…must have…all women…he needs…wants…” Naruto’s other wives give similar murmurings as Naruto’s body unleashing powerful pheromones due to Kurama, who is in a lust driven haze.

 

(The next day)

 

The following day, Naruto is in the Hokage’s office with Tsunade and Minato looking at tons of reports and Tsunade and Minato having wide eyes.

 

Tsunade says, amazed, “That woman is just incredible!”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “I’ll say.”

 

Tsunade says, “Well, it isn’t too surprising since she had an obsession with money.”

 

Naruto tells Tsunade, with a foxy smirk, “Do dad and I have to remind you about your gambling days which haven’t ended at all?”

 

Tsunade winches from that and she thinks in her mind, “Smart aleck brat.”

 

Naruto tells Minato, “Well, dad, I think that you can get why I’ll have Nabiki in charge of the treasury of the Leaf.”

 

Minato tells Naruto, “Okay, son.”

 

Tsunade tells Minato, “Well, I like how she dealt with clients to make sure that there aren’t any missions like Naruto’s first mission to Wave.”

 

Minato says, “Nabiki does have her way with people.”

 

Tsunade says, “However, I’m surprised that she didn’t blackmail them after she investigated them.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “I convince Nabiki-chan to use her skills to do more ‘positive work’.”

 

Minato says, “Well, it is working wonders. The village was in good shape before, but things are getting better and better.”

 

Tsunade says, with a smirk, “It seems like you have a thing for gathering ‘talent’.”

 

Naruto says, “I have my ways.”

 

Minato says, “I hope that our ‘other visitors’ are having a good first day.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I’m sure that they are.”

 

(That same day; Elsewhere in the village)

 

During the same day, we are inside of the private office of Lita within the restaurant that she co-owns with Tenchi, Lita is with Ukyo and we find that Lita has Ukyo tackled against a wall with the two of them engaged in a loving and passionate lewd kiss while Lita has a strap-on buried in Ukyo’s womb.

 

When they disengage the kiss, Ukyo moans out, “Lita-chan…”

 

Lita responds, “I know, Ukyo. This isn’t like Naruto’s wonderful cock…”

 

Ukyo replies, “Nothing is like his…Lita-chan…the instant that he put inside of me…”

 

Lita retorts, with a sly smile, “Yeah, got that right. The instant that he has his ‘big man’ in you, you are addicted for life.”

 

Ukyo says, with a nod, “Yes, I know…The instant that I’m aroused…”

 

Lita tells Ukyo, with a grin, “Yeah. We’ve all become bisexual and thinking about Naruto with my ‘sisters’, it makes me all wet.” Ukyo nods her head as Lita and Ukyo continue their ‘intimate session’ together. In another part of the village, Korra and Asami are training with Sakura and Hinata are having a major spar in which the ground has turned into mud.

 

Sakura yells out, annoyed, “No fair using your bending!”

 

Korra responds, “You have your chakra abilities!”

 

Hinata replies, “Which you do too since becoming Naruto’s wives infused with that same power due to Naruto’s ability since gaining the power beyond the Six Path Sage, who gave us the power of chakra over a millennia ago.”

 

Asami says, “Hinata has got a point there.” Asami and Korra look at each other in which Hinata’s eyes turn from lavender-white to deep blue color and blue chakra aura similar to Naruto’s Six Path Sage Mode surrounds her and before Korra and Asami could do or say anything, Asami is entrapped in ‘chakra tentacles’ with Korra getting tripped up. When Korra got to her feet, Sakura uses her medical jutsu to stimulate Korra’s pleasure centers and tackles her to the ground causing Korra to moan loudly.

 

Korra moans out, “What…What did you…do to me…?!”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “Use my medical jutsu to turn my chakra into electrical energy to stimulate your pleasure centers and turn off your pain receptors for the time being.” Sakura puts her hand under Korra’s clothing and fondles her breast causing her to loudly moan as waves of pleasure surge through her.

 

Korra moans out, “No…No fair…!!”

 

Sakura responds, with a grin, “We’re ninjas. Fair…is up to interpretation, Korra.” Sakura then puts Korra into a deep lewd kiss and Korra can’t help to enjoy the kiss since the pleasure center of her brain was working overtime. On the meanwhile, Hinata is blushing as she has Asami wrapped up in ‘chakra tentacles’.

 

Asami says, “This is embarrassing.”

 

Hinata says, “Sorry, Asami.”

 

Asami says, “Well, this is training and I’ve got to say that Korra and I have got a lot to learn.” On the meanwhile, Ami and Amara are with Kasumi and Nabiki with Kasumi and Nabiki are frozen just under their chest areas in ice.

 

Ami says, nervously, “Oh my.”

 

Amara says, slapping herself on the forehead, “Never thought that I see you overdo it, Ami-chan.”

 

Nabiki yells out, shivering, “Could you stop wondering what went wrong…AND GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!”

 

Amara says, “We are going to do a lot of work to train them.”

 

(Later on)

 

It is evening within the Leaf with Naruto being joined by Iroha as they walk through the town.

 

Iroha asks, “Master Naruto, are you sure that your mates won’t mind this?”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “You are a trusted member of the family, Iroha-chan. You really helped take care of the little ones while we were gone.”

 

Iroha says, “It is my job. It is my duty to see my master…and my mistresses are happy.”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, “Are you happy doing this?”

 

Iroha says, with a smile, “As long as you and my mistresses are happy, I will be happy master.”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, with a smile and sigh, “That’s not what I meant, Iroha-chan. I don’t want you to be happy in the form of some kind of mindless obedience or something like that.”

 

Iroha tells Naruto, “Master Naruto, it is the way that I am.”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, “Well, do you like being human?”

 

Iroha responds, “Well…It felt weird at first, but while I enjoy my natural form, too, being a human female feels really…pleasant, Master Naruto.”

 

Naruto asks Iroha, “Just pleasant?”

 

Iroha says, “Yes, Master Naruto. But after being human-like and seeing human males and females for so long, it is strange, I can’t help to enjoy being in human form. While it is strange not being able to fly without wings, at least to me, master, it also feels strange, yet, exciting to be able to hold onto things and touch them. With my wings and feathers, it was different feeling things through your feathers and I couldn’t hold onto things really could, but being able to touch stuff like humans can…It is very interesting and a bit exciting.”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, “I hope that can help you enjoy being human more, Iroha-chan.”

 

Iroha says, with a smile, “I know that you will. You are really a great master, Master Naruto.” Naruto then takes Iroha right out on the town, but unknown to Iroha, Kurama, from within Naruto, is unleashing powerful pheromones causing Iroha to become more and more aroused as Naruto’s and Iroha’s date goes through the Leaf. As they headed back to their home, Iroha’s cheeks are flush and she thinks, her thoughts barely coherent, “Head foggy…woozy…M aster Naruto…so wonderful…love…mate…”

& nbsp;

Naruto asks Iroha, “Are you okay, Iroha-chan?”

 

Iroha responds, hastily, “Yes, Master Naruto.” Naruto and Iroha return to the Namikaze estates and when they get to a bedroom, Iroha, unable to take anymore, pushes Naruto onto the bed.

 

Naruto asks, “Iroha…?”

 

Iroha responds, her face flush and her voice full of lust, “Master Naruto-kun…don’t know what’s wrong…want…need to bare your eggs…” Iroha, with one move, rips off Naruto’s clothing which shocks him to the core and Iroha then slowly and seductively removes her own clothing causing a major bulge to been seen in Naruto’s underwear which is the only piece of clothing that he still has on.

 

Naruto’s eyes become slit-like and he commands, in a husky and lustful voice, “Come, Iroha-chan.”

 

Iroha, done with her striptease, responds, in a lustful voice, “Yes, Master Naruto-kun.” Iroha then goes onto the bed, removes Naruto’s underwear, and she yelps as Naruto pulls her into a deep and passionate lewd kiss while tackling her onto the bed.

 

He rubs the head of his hard manhood against Iroha’s current soaking wet pussy and he asks, in a husky voice, “Do you wish for this, Iroha-chan?”

 

Iroha moans out, “Yes, Master…Iroha…needs…you…to mate with Iroha…I need to bare…your eggs…”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, “Then I’m your ‘eternal master and mate’, Iroha-chan.”

 

Iroha moans out, “Yes…Master Naruto-kun…always be my master…one and only master…” Iroha then moans as Naruto inserts his manhood into her womb and he starts to ravage her like an animal in the heat with Iroha wrapping her arms and legs around his body as if she is holding onto him for dear life.

 

Naruto tells Iroha, “You are very beautiful, Iroha-chan. You are an excellent maid, but you will be an excellent wife.”

 

Iroha moans out, “Wife…Yes, I remember...marriage is what you use…for ‘complete union’ as mates…strange to me…!!”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, “It means that you are part of my family forever. Your name is Iroha Uzumaki Namikaze.”

 

Iroha moans out, erotically, “Yes, Master Naruto-kun…Iroha’s name…is Iroha Uzumaki Namikaze…your eternal mate…!!” Naruto and Iroha share another kiss, a loving lewd one, in which they mate their tongues and taste each other’s mouths as Naruto continue to pound into her as Iroha and Naruto continue to make hot love. Naruto grabs onto Iroha’s chest and she moans out in pleasure as he fondles her breasts while pounding into her.

 

Naruto tells Iroha, lustfully, “Mmm, you are really soft, Iroha-chan, but you are so kind and gentle.”

 

Iroha moans out, “You honor…me…Master Naruto-kun…My body is burning…feel strange pleasure…building inside of me…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “It is your first orgasm. Don’t try to resist it. Let it come naturally.”

 

Iroha moans out, “Yes, Master Naruto-kun…it feels like…like I’m going to explode…but it is so good…I’m so close now…!!” Several minutes later, Iroha experiences her first and massive orgasm causing her to cry out in erotic pleasure as she gushes out her fluids onto Naruto’s manhood while Naruto pumps her womb with his hot seed. Iroha thinks in her mind, hazily, “So warm…Master Naruto-kun& rsquo;s…seed…so…so good…” When they are done, Iroha, her body covered in sweat, collapses onto the bed, and takes a while to regain her breathe. Afterwards, she looks at Naruto with longing and need in her eyes and she moans out, lightly, “Master…”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, with a seductive loving tone, “I know, Iroha-chan.” Naruto and Iroha share yet another passionate kiss and when they break off the kiss, he says, “When you are pregnant, it is going to be difficult for you to do your job.”

 

Iroha says, “Master Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, rubbing her belly, “No, Iroha-chan. I won’t endanger you or my ‘eggs’ within you. Your job as my maid is to protect my children in you.”

 

Iroha says, with a nod, “Yes, Master Naruto-kun.” Iroha tells Naruto, “I know another maid. I saw her in my journey in another world.”

 

Naruto tells Iroha, with a smile, “Tell me everything.”

 

(A good time afterwards)

 

We find Iroha with Hinata and the two of them are engaged in a passionate and loving kiss while Hinata rubs Iroha’s bare belly.

 

When they break from the kiss, Iroha says, “Mistress Hinata…”

 

Hinata tells Iroha, with a warm smile, “I’m not your mistress anymore, Iroha-chan. You will be Naruto-kun’s wife with me and we are going to be sisters.”

 

Iroha asks, curiously, “Sisters?”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “That’s right. Now, can you teach me how to be a perfect maid? In my heart, Naruto-kun is my loving master and while I’m his wife, I’m also his mind, body, and soul. I would love to serve him perfectly.”

 

Iroha is amazed, but she says, “Yes, Mistress Hinata.” Hinata gives a sigh and smiles at Iroha in which they kiss again.

 

(Later on)

 

Naruto&rsq uo;s wives are assembled together as they are looking a pretty young lady that looks to be 18 years of age with long red hair in two tails, blue-green eyes, and wearing a French maid outfit with a scythe attached to her back.

 

Amara asks, “Let me get this straight: She is a wraith?”

 

The young lady responds, “Yes, I am. I was formally a servant of the Swamp Witch until Master Naruto-kun found me and brought me into his service when he served my ‘bond’ with my former mistress.”

 

Sakura asks, “How did he do that?”

 

The young lady replies, “I am a wraith and I drain the life-force from other living beings in order to sustain myself in this realm. Master Naruto-kun turn that against me with his powerful chakra. The creature within him also assisted in cut my connection with my former mistress and ‘bonded’ me to Master Naruto.”

 

Kurama says, annoyed, “I do have a name, you wraith.”

 

Serena asks, “So, you serve only Naruto-kun now?”

 

The young lady replies, “Yes. I live for only Master Naruto-kun. If he desires me to kill someone, I shall suck out his or her essence until they are a husk. However, he desires a new servant, his chakra altered my powers in which I can drain the willpower of a victim and make them more ‘obedient’ to Master Naruto-kun.”

 

The others are shocked and Raye asks, “Kurama?”

 

Naruto responds, with a nod, “Kurama.”

 

Naruto tells the young lady, “I think that my lovely vixens have gotten the idea, Airi-chan.”

 

The young lady responds, “As you command, Master Naruto-kun.”

 

Hotaru asks, curiously, “Do you dress like that because you are a servant?”

 

The young lady, Airi, responds, “Partially, but I do have abilities as a human maid. While my mission of my former mistress is to complete her will, I can do things that you would expect of a human maid. After all, a clean swamp is a good swamp.”

 

Lita says, nervously, “I don’t know what to say to that.”

 

Naruto says, “Until Iroha is back on her feet, Airi-chan will be doing her duty.”

 

Airi responds, “Your wish is my command, Master Naruto-kun.”

 

(Days later on)

 

Right now, we are inside of the Leaf Village hospital within a special ward as Tsunade and Shizune are with Ranma and Akane as Akane is screaming out with typical birth pains with Akane in a special pool used for the birthing.

 

Ranma asks Tsunade, “Is it always like this?”

 

Akane yells out, angrily, “WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK RANMA?! REMIND ME TO POUND MINA FOR DRUGGING US AND THEN POUND YOU FOR LETTING US GETTING DRUGGED WHICH GOT ME KNOCKED UP LIKE THIS?!”

 

Ranma yelps out in fear and Shizune tells Akane, “I would suggest that you stay back.”

 

Ranma responds, nervously, “Yeah, no kidding.”

 

Akane screams out, angrily, “DON’T YOU DARE CHICKEN OUT ON ME, RANMA! YOU GOT KNOCKED UP TO KNOCK ME UP AND YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THESE KIDS OR ELSE!!!”

 

Tsunade shouts out, “Focus that rage and get these kids out now!” Akane screams out as a pair of twins, one male and one female, slowly come out of her womb one after another in which when she is done, Shizune manages to cut the cords and with Tsunade’s help, finish the other processes needed for the afterbirth.

 

Shizune says, with a smile, “Congratulations! It is a boy and a girl.” Shizune then displays Ranma’s new baby boy and girl wrapped in their blankets in which they are crying.

 

Ranma says, with a smile, “They are so cute.”

 

Akane says, weakly, “No way…You are going to scare them…Give them to me…”

 

Ranma says, with an annoyed look, “Akane!” Akane gives a cheeky smile and when she is strong enough, she is able to hold her newborn son and daughter.

 

Akane says, “They are so wonderful.”

 

Ranma asks, curiously, “So, what are their names?”

 

Akane gives it thought and she responds, “The girl will be named Sakura and our little boy will be named Kenshin.”

 

Ranma asks Akane, “Since Sakura is a real tough girl, you named hoping that she will be tough like her and you?”


Akane responds, with a sly smirk, “How did you ever guess?” On the meanwhile, Sakura is with Ami and both of them have quite puzzled looks on their faces in which they have a pregnant Iroha in which she is moaning in the throes of birthing pains. However, unlike a normal birthing process, Sakura and Ami are taking out huge eggs and yes, I mean eggs like a bird’s eggs, but these eggs are as large as human babies coming out of Iroha’s womb.

 

Sakura yells out, “What the heck is going on here?!”

 

Ami responds, “I think that due to the fact that Iroha’s original form was a swan that she would give birth like a bird even though she is remaining in human form.” Soon enough, within eight cribs, there is a total of eight huge human baby sized eggs while Iroha is catching her breath and regaining her strength from the ‘birth’ of these eggs.

 

Sakura asks, curiously, “So, what do we do now?” Just then, like in a cartoon, all eight eggs bust open revealing four human baby boys and four human baby girls and they start to cry immediately. Sakura tells Ami, with a groan, “Don’t say it.” After cleaning the babies up, they are given to her mother in which the boys are named Menma, Sarutobi, Darien, and Jean, and the girls are named Honoka, Koyuki, Kakyuu, and Haruka. While Iroha is breast feeding them, Sakura and Ami are assisting since they are so many babies for Iroha to handle at the same time.

 

(Sometime soon afterwards)

 

Today, we are inside of the home of Kurenai Yuhi, who is in her forties, but only looks in her early thirties at the most, where she is looking at the picture of her daughter, Murai Sarutobi, her daughter with her lover, Asuma Sarutobi, the son of the Third Hokage who was killed by the Akatsuki members, Hidan and Kakuzu, so many years ago while she was still pregnant. Murai has grown up into a fully adult kunoichi despite being only 15 to 16 years of age and she is living on her own with friends that she made in academy. While Kurenai is proud of her daughter, it has become quite lonely for her and like any woman, she has ‘other longings’ too.

 

Just then there is a knock on the door and she calls out, “Who is it?”

 

Hinata’s voice booms, “It’s me, Kurenai-sensei.”

 

Kurenai responds, with a smile, “Hold on a minute.” Kurenai goes to the door in which when she opens it, Hinata, holding a bottle of some kind, comes into the door with a few Shadow Clones of Hinata bringing in a huge package.

 

Hinata says, “Hello, Kurenai-sensei.”

 

Kurenai asks, “Hello, Hinata, but what’s with the package?”

 

Hinata responds, with a sweet smile, “It is a surprise, Kurenai-sensei.” Kurenai give a confused look, but she shrugs as she closes the door while the clones dispel and leave the package on the floor.

 

Kurenai asks Hinata, “So, what’s the occasion?”

 

Hinata tells Kurenai, “No occasion really, Kurenai-sensei. Sensei, it is kind of lonely since Murai went out on her own.”

 

Kurenai says, with a soft smile, “It is. Murai visits me as best as she can, but it can quite lonely. However, she has grown into a fine kunoichi.”

 

Hinata says, “She is just like her father and her mother.” Hinata says, “Naruto never knew his parents until he got his father back after the war.”

 

Kurenai says, “Yeah, but even then it was only after Naruto came out of his coma and regained his memories that they could start bonding.” Kurenai tells Hinata, “Make sure that husband of yours keeps going for the rest of our lives and beyond to make sure your kids…the hundreds of them that you have their father.”

 

Hinata says, with a giggle, “We don’t have hundreds of kids Kurenai-sensei.”

 

Kurenai responds, “With the way that you are working…”

 

Hinata tells Kurenai, with a blush, “Sensei!”

 

Kurenai says, “Sorry, Hinata.” Kurenai says, “I’ve got to admit that Naruto is quite good and he made sure that all of you had dreams come true.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “Why wouldn’t he? That’s Naruto-kun for you.”

 

Kurenai tells Hinata, “Anyway, shouldn’t you be on the throne of our world, your majesty?”

 

Hinata responds, “Very funny, sensei.” Hinata says, “I thought that I would come to see you, Kurenai-sensei.”

 

Kurenai tells Hinata, with a smile, “Thank you, Hinata.” Kurenai and Hinata then share the drink that Hinata brought in not knowing that it is the special Spirit Juice and on the meanwhile, the box is giving off some powerful and invisible pheromones causing Kurenai to get high and aroused.

 

Hinata tells Kurenai, “Are you okay, Kurenai-sensei?”

 

Kurenai, her face flush, responds, lustfully, “I don’t…I don’t know…I feel so hot…so hot…”

 

Hinata asks, in mock curiosity, “Are you feeling all right?”

 

Kurenai replies, lustfully, “My body…burning up…I need…I need…”

 

Hinata responds, with a smile, “It has been lonely without Asuma.”

 

Kurenai replies, passion and desire in her voice, “Yes…Murai…going away…so alone…”

 

Hinata tells Kurenai, with a seductive smile, “I think that I can help with that Kurenai-sensei.” Before Kurenai could stop her, Hinata locks lips with Kurenai and Kurenai can’t help to enjoy the kiss with Hinata creating a few clones to shed Kurenai of her clothing allowing Hinata to gently fondle Kurenai’s breast causing Hinata’s former sensei to moan out in pleasure causing her arousal to sky rocket from the roof as Hinata inserts a familiar violet gem into her navel.

 

When they release from the kiss, Kurenai says, breathlessly, “Hinata…”

 

Hinata responds, with a smile, “I know, Kurenai-sensei.”

 

Kurenai gently ‘pleasures’ herself and she moans out, “Hinata…why…can’t stop myself…”

 

Hinata tells Kurenai, with a warm smile, “I’ve got something that will help.” Hinata goes over to the box and opens it up to reveal one naked Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze inside.

 

Kurenai asks, surprised, “Hokage-sama?”

 

Naruto responds, his eyes slit-like, “Don’t ask…how I’m in here…”

 

Hinata says, with a giggle, “Thought my husband can help with you.” Kurenai can’t help to get aroused to see Naruto and she licks her lips while Naruto comes out of the box.

 

Kurenai responds, with a lustful smile, “Yes, I think that you are right.”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, with a wicked smile, “You have been a bad girl, Hinata-chan.” Hinata then yelps as she and Kurenai were taken by Naruto clones that came out from the ground and they were taken bridal style into Kurenai’s bedroom. Later on, within said bedroom, Hinata is tackled by a pair of Naruto clones and one of them has his manhood deep within her womb and making hot love to her, but keeping her from orgasming. On the meanwhile, the real Naruto is making hot love to Kurenai.

 

Kurenai moans out, “Oh, yes…Hinata has chosen her…husband so well…you are beyond…excellent…Hokage-sama…!!”

 

Hinata moans out, “It is the reason…that I want you to join us…Kurenai-sensei…Naruto-kun…will take care of you…forever…!!”

 

Kurenai moans out, “I…I…!!”

 

Hinata moans out, “Naruto-kun…could make it…stop if you want it…Kurenai-sensei…!!”

 

Kurenai erotically yells out, “No, don’t stop…your husband is beyond awesome…please keep going…I’ve been…been so lonely…!!”

 

Hinata moans out, “I know, Kurenai-sensei…I want you to be happy too…and Naruto-kun would surely agree to join our family…!!!”

 

Naruto responds, with a lustful and seductive smile, “I wouldn’t mind at all. So, does that mean…?”

 

Kurenai moans out, in pure erotic bliss, “Yes…Yes…Hokage-sama…I’ll become yours…I’ll be one of your wives…I just want…I just need…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a seductive smile, “Okay, Kurenai. And just call me ‘Naruto-kun’.”

 

Kurenai responds, with a blissful smile, “Yes…Naruto-kun…” Kurenai and Naruto share a passionate and intense lewd kiss while Hinata moans as the clones continue to pleasure her while making sure she can’t experience orgasm as Kurenai and Naruto continue their hot love session, but unknown to Kurenai, right now, a familiar Biju is pumping chakra into her system causing her body to regenerate back in which while Kurenai physically looks in her early thirties, she is technically in her forties. Kurenai’s body is regressed down into her early twenties in which what she is slowly, but surely looking like right now. As this is going on, her mind is fogged with pleasure and she can’t help to think about life with Hinata, Naruto, and all of Naruto’s wives in which she can’t help to love that idea.

 

After a few hours of intense ‘intimate session’ between Kurenai and Naruto, Naruto grunts out, “My, Kurenai-chan, you are getting tight. It makes me want to come.”

 

Kurenai moans out, “Yes, Naruto-kun…please come…I want to…I need to experience that again…I need a man inside of me…I need it so bad…!!” Naruto kisses Kurenai deeply causing her sounds of ecstasy to be muffled as she experiences her orgasm and Kurenai feels like she is on air while Naruto is pumping his hot seed deep within her womb. When they are done, Kurenai, covered in sweat, collapses onto her bed with a complete blissful look on her face as she regains air into her body.

 

When she has recovered, Naruto removes his manhood from her womb and Hinata moans out, “You are so mean, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, with a sly smirk, “You dragged me out naked in a box, Hinata-chan.”

 

Kurenai asks, curiously, “How did she do that?”

 

Naruto says, “She used ramen on me.” Kurenai can’t help to giggle at that reply and she yelps as Naruto moves behind, fondles her breasts, and whispers into her ear, “Now, your former student and my Hinata-chan has been very naughty. You, being my latest wife, will help me in that.”

 

Kurenai responds, breathlessly, “Yes…”

 

Naruto tells Kurenai, “I already put seals on Hinata-chan to make her Byakugan unable to protect from Genjutsu.”

 

Kurenai replies, with a sly smile, “Yes, Hokage-sama.” Kurenai then starts to move her hands as she prepares to use some ‘unique’ Genjutsu and Hinata yelps in fear as Kurenai prepares for these Genjutsu which aren’t used to cause ‘mental pain’, but ‘pleasure’.

 

(Later on)

 

Today, we are within the wooded areas of the vast city that the Leaf has become where we find one Hana Inuzuka of the Inuzuka clan, in her late thirties, but looking no older than in her late twenties, is heading back to her clan compound with her ninja dog partners, the Three Haimaru Brothers, where they find Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and Ami waiting for them.


Hana asks, “Hokage-sama?”


Naruto says, “Hello, Hana-san.”

 

Hana asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Naruto tells Hana, “Your clan are the ones that ‘make’ the elite ninja dogs that are excellent for tracker teams, Hana-san.”

 

Ami says, “And despite the advanced technology introduced into this world, even back home, well-trained canines are used for many different duties by elite military and police forces back home.”

 

Naruto says, “And that gave the Inuzuka clan more work than ever since you needed to expand the training of yourselves and your ninja dog partners for a lot of new duties.”

 

Hana responds, “No kidding, Hokage-sama.”

 

Naruto says, “I hope that your clan isn’t giving out the old phrase ‘can’t teach an old dog new tricks’.”

 

Ami says, “We have reality televisions shows back home that show that phrase is just a myth.”

 

Hana says, with a smirk, “Which plenty of us are proving right.” Hana looks at the Three Haimaru Brothers and they bark in agreement.

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “I don’t see the rest of your clan including that brother of yours.”

 

Hana tells Naruto, “Hokage-sama, let’s not talk about Kiba.”

 

Naruto asks, “What’s up? I haven’t heard of anything that…Oh, you mean his ‘mate’?”

 

Hana says, “That buxom bimbo causes nothing, but trouble. And she hangs on my little brother’s every word.”

 

Ami tells Hana, “You can’t really blame her after what she went through mentally.”

 

Naruto says, “And Kiba did save her.”

 

Hana says, with a snort, “Yeah, I know. But I can’t believe my brother and her. My little brother got her knocked up before they were married and she has no modesty. Not to mention the fact that she doesn’t control her own powers! It is the reason that mom and I ordered them into a separate house!”

 

Ami says, “I have to agree, but you have to agree that she has done well and her abilities to communicate and ‘manipulate’ all animals has proven useful.”

 

Hana says, with a sneer, “Not always.”

 

Naruto says, “Okay! Okay! Let’s change subjects!”

 

Hana says, with a sigh, “I’m sorry, Hokage-sama.”

 

Naruto says, “No problem, Hana. Let’s talk inside of the house.” Naruto and Hana go inside of the house while Ami secretly gives the Three Haimaru Brothers a treat in which they sniff to make sure that there is nothing and they eat it in which Ami gives a smile before she heads off after Naruto and Hana while the Three Haimaru Brothers head off to their dog houses. Inside of the vet that Hana has within her clan compound, Naruto, Ami, and Hana are together talking with stuff.

 

At one point, Naruto tells Hana, “Wow. I didn’t realize much of your clan was out today.”

 

Hana says, with a smile, “Despite it being peaceful, the Leaf has expanded and even with the new technology that we have, things haven’t become easier.”

 

Ami says, shaking her head, “Plenty of times, technology just makes things more complex.”

 

Hana says, “Well, it is a good thing that you made sure that we don’t make the mistakes that Earth did with their planet.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Solar, water, and wind energy plants for one thing and not stripping our planet bare.”

 

Hana says, with a nod, “No kidding, Hokage-sama.”

 

Ami asks Hana, “Hana, why don’t you have a…Well…a…?”

 

Hana responds, “Easy, Lady Ami.” Hana says, with a weak smile, “You know how it is with us, Inuzuka women. In order for us to have a husband, they have to prove to be a ‘dominate Alpha’ over us, Inuzuka women or…”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “They get the snot beat out of them and that’s if you are kind.”

 

Hana says, with a giggle, “Yeah…” Hana tells Naruto and Ami, “It is hardwired into our DNA. I guess I can’t really blame Kiba the way that he is. We, Inuzuka, can work well with canines since we are more ‘primal’ and closely ‘linked’ to canines ever since our ancient ancestors were raised by wild wolves or so the legend goes.”

 

Ami says, “I heard about the origins of the Inuzuka. Legends say that the first Inuzuka were orphans of terrible tragedy and a pack of wild wolves took the orphaned children into their pack, raising them as their own, and the ‘wild children’ became bonded with their ‘canine brothers and sisters’ in which formed the traditions of the Inuzuka.”

 

Hana says, with a nod, “That’s what the legends say.”

 

Naruto says, “And it has gone down in your DNA over the eons.”

 

Hana says, “That’s basically what it is.” As they are talking, what Hana doesn’t know is that a certain fox is causing Naruto’s body to give off a powerful pheromone that only someone of her clan can ‘whiff out’ and immediately, Hana starts to become very ‘hot and bothered’ causing her to animalistic growl.

 

Ami asks, “Hana?”

 

Hana says, with growls of animalistic lust, “So hot…I’m burning up….” Hana then quickly sheds her clothing and showing off her gorgeous and strong female frame with an extreme flush look on her face. Hana looks at Ami and Naruto, in which due to the pheromones and seeing Hana’s form is getting a ‘bulge’ under his pants, and in an instant, Ami and Naruto yelp as Hana tackles them and drags them away. Later on, we find ourselves within Hana’s room where Hana is on Naruto’s lap, Naruto is without a single article of clothing, and Naruto’s manhood is deep within Hana’s womb while Ami is pressed against Hana’s back with a Shadow Clone of Naruto making hot love to her.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Mmm, wow. You are really tight. You must want me, Hana.”

 

Hana moans out, “Yes…Need…Never had…real Alpha…in me…Hokage-sama…your cock…good…No, awesome…!!”

 

Naruto tells Hana, with a foxy smile, “That means that I’m your Alpha, right?” A small part of her, resists, and Hana doesn’t say anything in which Naruto uses his chakra to stimulate her pleasure centers in her womb causing her to yell out in pure erotic bliss.

 

Hana erotically shouts out, “Yes, Hokage-sama…Yes…Yes…you are my Alpha…my one and only Alpha…Hokage-sama…!!”

 

Naruto tells Hana, seductively, “Call me Naruto, Hana-chan.”

 

Hana moans out, “Yes, Naruto-sama…whatever you say…!!”

 

Ami moans out, “Now, Hana…since you said…that Naruto-kun is your Alpha…you are agreeing to be…his wife…correct?!”

 

Hana moans out, “Yes, Lady Mizuno…I do…Naruto-sama is my Alpha…I’m his wife…his Beta…!!” Naruto and Hana then engage in a deep passionate lewd kiss as Naruto continues to pound his hot manhood into her womb with Hana’s arousal right through the roof as Ami’s own body is plastered to his back via a Naruto clone making her stay there in which while the clone pleasure Ami’s body, she nibbles at Hana’s neck and ear with Ami’s current frame of mind being the pleasurable scientific study of ‘intimate relationships’ or what Ami basically calls it as she continues with Naruto. During this time, Hana experiences several orgasms while Naruto fills her womb with his hot seed, but they continue going on and on.

 

Ami, who already experience a few orgasms herself, thinks in her lust filled mind, “She…strong…to be able to stand up…after so many…orgasms…incredible…” On the meanwhile, as this is going on, a certain fox uses the power of Naruto and his chakra to replicate the regenerative power that Naruto has in which Hana goes down from thirties down to her twenties.

 

Hana moans out, “Ooh…Master Naruto-kun…so good…so good…going to come again…!!” Hana yells out in pure ecstasy as she experiences, yet, another orgasm while Naruto grunts as he fills her with more of his hot seed. Later on, Ami and Hana have their breasts around Naruto’s still erect manhood causing Naruto to sigh as they pleasure him.

 

Ami asks, “How is this Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto says, with a sigh of pleasure and contentment in his voice, “Oh, yeah…That’s good, Ami-chan…”

 

Ami tells Naruto, with a smile, “I’m glad. And this is good for gathering data.”

 

Naruto asks Ami, “Data for what?”

 

Ami responds, with a smile, “Personal studies, Naruto-kun.” Soon after, Ami and Hana lick the head of Naruto’s manhood while he pets the heads of both females.

 

(Much later on)

 

Within a private room within the hospital, Ami, Sakura, and Hotaru are being pleasure by Naruto clones while they watch with smiles on their lips as Naruto is with Shizune, who now has a chest equal to her teacher, Tsunade, lips locked together, and Naruto’s hard member buried within Shizune’s womb.

 

Sakura moans out, “I’m glad that…you are joining us…Shizune-sempai…you are like an older sister…to me…!!”

 

Hotaru moans out, with a smile, “I believe that she…deserves…the same happiness that we have…with Naruto-kun…!!”

 

Naruto tells Shizune, with a warm smile, “I’m glad that you are with us, Shizune-chan.”

 

Shizune moans out in pleasure, “I’m glad…too…Naruto-kun…!!&rdqu o;

 

Sakura moans out, “Shizune-sempai…might like it…when Tsunade-sensei is the one helping her…giving birth to her children…!!”

 

Hotaru moans out, with a smile, “I’m not sure…about that…Sakura-chan…!!”

 

< u>Flashback; Some time ago

 

Inside of the hospital’s maternity ward, Ami, Hotaru, and Sakura, wearing hospital outfits, are watching Tsunade, who is lying down inside of the special maternity hot spring, and screaming out in pain as she is giving birth as Shizune, wearing a one-piece swimsuit and her body not having a chest equal to Tsunade’s chest, is assisting in the birth of her teacher’s children.

 

Shizune tells Tsunade, “Okay, my lady, I need you to push.”

 

Tsunade screams out, strongly, “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT I’M DOING SHIZUNE?!! WHERE THE HECK IS THAT ROTTEN HUSBAND OF MINE?!”

 

Sakura tells Tsunade, “Where do you think Lady Tsunade?” Everyone then looks to see Minato surrounded by seals and such that create a protective dome of energy with a nervous look on his face.

 

Tsunade roars out, “WHEN I LEARN SEALING JUTSU LIKE MY UZUMAKI BLOOD TELLS ME, I’M GOING TO RIP HIM APART AND NOT EVEN HIS HIRASHIN WILL HELP HIM GET AWAY!!!”

 

Shizune tells Tsunade, with a sigh, “It is your fault mixing another of your ‘cocktails’, Lady Tsunade.”

 

Tsunade shouts out, strongly, “WELL, HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ME BETTER!!!” Shizune sighs as she continues with the birthing process while Ami, Hotaru, and Sakura standby to help as well as make sure that Tsunade doesn’t destroy the area.

 

Shizune yells out, “Now, Lady Tsunade! Push! Push!” Tsunade shouts out as one female baby comes out as well as another in which one baby was given to Ami and the other to Sakura after the cords connecting them are cut. Ami and Sakura check over the two baby girls while Shizune with a bit of help from Hotaru helps finish the after birthing process.

 

Ami says, “They are completely healthy.”

 

Hotaru says, “My powers have restored her strength.”

 

Sakura and Ami hand over Tsunade’s new baby girls, wrapped in towels and crying, and Tsunade says, putting them in her arms, “My baby girls.”

 

Shizune asks, “What will you name them, Lady Tsunade?”

 

Tsunade responds, “Mito and Naruko.”

 

Sakura asks, “I understand your grandmother’s name, but why…?”

 

Tsunade says, with a grin, “Something tells me that she might be just like a ‘female Naruto’.”

 

Sakura says, “No insult to my husband, but I think that he should remain ‘one of a kind’.” Later on, Shizune, Ami, Hotaru, and Sakura are all assembled together within a waiting room as Naruto enters the room.

 

Shizune says, “Oh, Hokage-sama.”

 

Naruto tells Shizune, “I’m not on duty, Shizune.”

 

Ami tells Naruto, “Your two new sisters have been born safely, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto asks, “How are they?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “Mito and Naruko are fine.”

 

Naruto asks, “Naruko?”

 

Shizune says, with a sigh, “Don’t ask.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Is something wrong Shizune?”

 

Shizune responds, “I’m exhausted, Hotaru. I know that thanks to Lady Serena’s Silver Crystal we have permanent youth and millennia long life-spans minimum, but if Lady Tsunade gets pregnant again…”

 

Sakura says, “We can see why you are stressed out, Shizune-sempai.”

 

Naruto says, nodding his head, “Tsunade was bad enough, but get her pregnant, she is whole other story.”

 

Sakura retorts, “No insult to my lady, but you have a point, Naruto-kun.”

 

Shizune says, “Indeed. Taking care of Tsunade while she is pregnant with the typical ‘conditions’ of pregnancy is challenging.” Shizune says, with a sigh, “However, if she gets pregnant again…”

 

Naruto asks, “Why not ask her to take birth control?”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “The majority of the world might have permanent youth and long life-spans thanks to Serena, but do you really think we don’t forget things over time?”

 

Ami says, “Sakura does have a point. Age isn’t the only factor in ‘forgetfulness’, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, “Point taken. And for my new mom, birth control might be considered a ‘low priority’ despite her not being Hokage anymore.”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “You got that right.” Sakura then takes out a familiar bottle and Naruto’s eyes widen as Sakura pours a glass for Shizune.

 

Shizune asks, “What’s this?”

 

Sakura tells Shizune, “Something to calm your nerves, Shizune-sempai.”

 

Shizune says, taking the glass, “Thank you.” A bit nervous, Naruto felt that it was a good idea to leave for a minute, but then clones of Sakura prevent his leave in which Shizune’s cheeks become flush, her arousal sky-rockets, and there is ‘need’ and ‘desire’ in her eyes.

 

Hotaru asks, “Shizune?”

 

Shizune moans out, lightly, “I…I feel strange…my body is burning…and yet…it feels…” When Shizune looks at Naruto, he gets a bit of a nervous look before Shizune tackles him and locks lips with him in a deep passionate and intense kiss in which Naruto shrugs as he returns while Ami, Sakura, and Hotaru gives smile at this.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

In the present, Shizune is on all fours on the bed with her new expanded chest, which was due to Kurama who used his and Naruto’s special chakra to do that and reduce her age into her twenties, while Naruto is ramming his hot manhood into her womb.

 

Naruto asks Shizune, “How do you like your new body, Shizune?”

 

Shizune moans out, “I love it…I didn’t want cause…problems with Lady Tsunade…but I always…wanted a body…like her…!!”

 

Naruto tells Shizune, with a foxy smile, “And you may want to cause a few problems by having kids?”

 

Shizune responds, with a sly smile, “Mmm…maybe Naruto-kun…!!”

 

Naruto asks Shizune, a bit nervously, “But…?” Shizune and Naruto are looking to see Ami, Sakura, and Hotaru surrounded by Shizune clones with dominatrix outfits.

 

Shizune responds, “Let’s just say…that you are in for a…long night…!!”

 

Naruto winches at this and Kurama says, lowly that Naruto can’t hear, “Ooh, kit, you are so in for it.”

 

(A good time afterwards)

 

Inside of the Hokage’s office, Naruto is relaxing with his clones as a female ANBU known as Neko, the codename for Yugao Uzuki, gives him reports and he looks over.

 

Naruto says, “Thank you, Neko-san.”

 

Yugao responds, “Thank you, Hokage-sama.”

 

Just then there is a growl sounds and Naruto says, seeing Yugao holding her waist, “Hungry? I hope that you aren’t like Sakura and Ino back in their ‘fan girl’ days.”

 

Yugao yells out, embarrassed tone in her voice, “No way, Hokage-sama!”

 

Naruto dispels his clones and he says, “Anyway, I’m done for the day. Neko-san, you should join me at the house for a meal.”

 

Yugao tells Naruto, “I couldn’t Hokage-sama…”

 

Naruto tells Yugao, “Do I have to make it an order?”

 

Yugao responds, “No, Hokage-sama.”

 

Naruto tells Yugao, “And since we are ‘off the clock’, I think that we should go by names, Yugao-san.”

 

Yugao responds, “Yes, Hokage-sama…I mean Naruto-sama…”

 

(At the Namikaze mansion; later on)

 

Inside of the Namikaze mansion, we are in the dining hall where we find a gorgeous meal with Naruto and his wives are all assembled through Yugao doesn’t know all of them are his wives yet.

 

Yugao says, amazed, “This is so delicious.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “That’s Lita-chan for you, Yugao-san.”

 

Raye says, “And this is why she is one of the main cooks of the family and not you, Meatball Head.”

 

Serena growls at Raye and Michelle says, with a smile, “Now, you two, we have a guest.”

 

Yugao says, “Thank you for inviting me.”

 

Naruto says, “It is no problem. It is nice to have guests once in a while.”

 

Ami says, with a smile, “Yes, it is.”

 

Mina says, with a sly grin, “I hope that you would stay for a while, Yugao.”

 

Yugao responds, “I’m sorry, but I have my duties.”

 

Mina thinks in her mind, with a mischievous sly smirk, “You won’t be thinking that after this one.”

 

As plenty of the others look at Mina, Lita thinks in her mind, nervously, “Oh, boy. Mina-chan has that look on her.” Mina then slips the same Spirit Juice drink to Yugao and when everyone, including Naruto, sees this causing them to realize that Yugao will staying longer tonight.

 

(That evening)

 

Inside of one of the bedrooms of the Namikaze mansion, Naruto is grunting as Yugao sucking his manhood and massaging his balls.

 

Naruto moans out, “Yugao…”

 

Yugao takes Naruto’s manhood out of her mouth and throat and she asks, “Is this good Hokage-sama?”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah…”

 

Yugao says, with a smile and lustful tone in her voice, “I’m glad…my training is working quite well…”

 

Naruto asks, surprised, “Training?”

 

Yugao responds, with a lustful tone, “I’m a kunoichi, remember? As a kunoichi, we are trained in the art of seduction. While we can fight as well as the guys or at least, I feel that way, but we are also trained in seducing our targets.”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “And going this far?”

 

Yugao replies, with a shiver down her spine, “Or we get captured by enemy male ninja and endure…the unendurable for kunoichi.”

 

Naruto responds, with a plain tone, “I see.”

 

Yugao says, with a lustful tone, “However, I don’t mind enduring this for you.” Yugao then insert Naruto’s hard member back into her mouth and starts to suck good and hard causing Naruto to grunt out in pleasure in which he puts his hands on Yugao’s scalp causing her to mentally smirk at this. Yugao continues on, while massaging Naruto’s balls in a certain way causing his pleasure to skyrocket up and Naruto can’t help to grunt as he experiences his climax causing Naruto to release his hot seed down Yugao’s mouth and throat in which she swallows without gaging at all. Yugao says, seeing Naruto’s still erect manhood, “Hokage-sama, you are still so hard.”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “Yes…” Yugao smiles lustfully, licks her lips, and gently tackles Naruto onto the bed in which she aims her pussy at his erect hard member causing her to moan out in pleasure as she impales herself causing Naruto’s manhood to go deep in her womb. Naruto puts his hands on her hips and helps guild her down on his manhood.

 

Yugao moans out, “Oh, yes…big…so deep…I had forgotten…how good it can feel…!!”

 

Naruto asks, “You had someone precious to you, didn’t you?”

 

Yugao gives a solemn look and responds, “Yes…Hokage-sama…Hayate…was my lover…and he…had ‘helped’ me…in my ‘training’ as a…kunoichi…!!”

 

Naruto says, “Yes, I read about it. You have been lonely so long.”

 

Yugao moans out, “I have…Hokage-sama…I never…pleasured…a man…after Hayate…died… I…I…!!” Yugao moans loudly erotically even louder as Naruto gently thrusts his hips causing his manhood to go deeper into Yugao’s womb and he is using his chakra to stimulate her pleasure centers in which while at the same time, the said chakra is effecting the whole of her body causing her age to go down into her twenties.

 

Naruto asks, with a seductive tone, “How do you feel, Yugao-chan?”

 

Yugao monas out, erotically, “Good…so good…please keep going Hokage-sama…I need more…please more…!!”

 

Naruto tells Yugao, “Well, I can only give you this if you become my ‘personal ANBU’ and marry me, Yugao-chan.”

 

Yugao moans out, “Marry…?!” However, Yugao’s thoughts are drowned out as a massive wave of pleasure surges through her as she experiences a powerful orgasm, but even then, they keep going and Yugao moans out, with a blissful look on her expression, “Yes…Yes…I’ll be yours…I’m yours…Hokage-sama…just don’t stop…please don’t…I want it…I need it…I’ve been…I’ve been so alone…!!”

 

Naruto tells Yugao, “Well, you don’t have to be alone ever again, Yugao-chan.” Naruto then goes into a sitting position and kisses her deeply and passionately on the lips. Yugao, in her current state, can’t help to return the kiss with the same passionate and intensity as Naruto continues to pound his hard member into her womb which goes on for a long time afterwards.

 

(Another day)

 

Heading into the restaurant co-owned by Lita and Tenchi, Ukyo and Shampoo, who are the newest partners in Lita’s and Tenchi’s business, are with them as they discuss things.

 

Tenchi says, with a grin, “You, girls, are just awesome!”

 

Lita tells Tenchi, with a smirk, “I told you so.”

 

Tenchi says, looking at Ukyo and Shampoo, “Thanks to you, we can expand like never before.”

 

Ukyo says, with a smile, “I’m glad that you enjoy my cooking.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “It is very awesome.”

 

Tenchi says, “Anyway, we’ve got an expansion to do and I’ve got to get going.”

 

Shampoo asks, “Where are you going Master Cook-dono?”

 

Tenchi says, with a grin, “Master Cook, huh? Well, I don’t think that I’m that good.”

 

Ukyo tells Tenchi, with a smile, “Don’t sell yourself short. You and Lita-chan are excellent cooks.”

 

Lita tells Shampoo, “Tenchi-san is going to Wave to start the first branch.”

 

Tenchi says, “Since Naruto’s ‘first heroic action’ was in Wave, he is considered the hero the greatest there.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “Tenchi, you sly dog!”

 

Tenchi says, “I’ll admit that. However, I’m not just a good cook, I’m a good business man.”

 

Ukyo asks, “So, what are you going to do?”

 

Tenchi says, “I’m going to leave for Wave in order to meet Tsunami and her family in order to get to know her family better. With the building of the bridge, her family has become well-known and her son, Inari, is on his way to become a master builder. Ever since the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War, Tazuna has gone on his way to build a lot of stuff and he is well-known as a ‘master of construction’ in which his grandson is well on his way to being one. He has already constructed a great bridge already.”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “Yeah, Naruto was quite proud of him.”

 

Ukyo says, “Also, the Leaf Village’s greatest supporter is Wave and now, it is an economic super-power.”

 

Tenchi says, with a grin, “Why do you think that I’m going? Ever since the war ended, Wave has grown into one of the dominate economies of our world like Spring has become the dominate technological nation of our world other than Fire Country.”

 

Shampoo says, “Thanks to new Airen’s very smart Ami-chan for example.”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “Anyway, Wave is the place where you go for the business these days.”

 

Ukyo says, “And safe business at that.”

 

Tenchi says, with a nod, “With what happened with Gato, the people there don’t tolerate any sort of ‘criminal enterprise’.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “Plenty of criminals learn that after the war. They are either rotting in prisons or their organizations were so ‘wiped out’ that ‘other wolves’ got to them.”

 

Tenchi says, with a nod and a grin, “Criminal organizations or what’s left of them learned that you don’t mess with Wave.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Tenchi says, “Anyway, I’m going to need you to help Ayame to hold down the fort here since she is taking charge of my portion of the business while I’m away.”

 

Ukyo says, with a smile, “That’s no problem, Tenchi-san.”

 

Shampoo says, with a smile, “Shampoo gets along with Master Cook’s daughter well.”

 

Tenchi says, with a smile, “I know that you do, Shampoo-san. I know that all of you will do well together.”

 

Shampoo gives a smile, but mentally, she is smirking and she is thinking, slyly, “And with new Airen as well.”

 

(Later on that same day)


Tenchi’s daughter, Ayame, in her late thirties, but looking no older than her twenties, is looking at her dad as he is packing stuff into a transport vehicle for his trip to Wave with Naruto.

 

Naruto asks Tenchi, “Are you sure that you don’t have me just teleport you there?”

 

Tenchi responds, with a grin, “No. Walking is still good for me, Naruto.”

 

Naruto responds, “Tenchi, you know that you are going to be living for a lot longer these days.”

 

Tenchi says, with a smirk, “It doesn’t excuse a cook to get lazy, Naruto.”

 

Ayame tells Tenchi, “Stay safe dad.”

 

Tenchi says, with a smirk, “I will sweetie. I’m counting on you to work with Lita, Ukyo, and Shampoo.”

 

Ayame says, with a smile, “I’m sure that we will be just fine.” Tenchi kisses his daughter and Ayame yells out, embarrassed, “Dad, I’m not a little girl!”

 

Tenchi responds, “Well, you are my little girl, Ayame.” Soon after, Tenchi enters the transport vehicle and it heads off for Wave in which Naruto and Ayame wave him goodbye while Ukyo, Lita, and Shampoo head off in which Shampoo hides a sly smirk.

 

(A short time afterwards)

 

Shampoo is meeting with Sakura and Mina as they are placing a new bottle in front of them.

 

Shampoo asks, “Will this bring Ramen Girl to new Airen’s side?”

 

Mina says, with a sly grin, “You got that right.”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “This new batch is mixed with Naruto’s ‘essence’ and any woman that drinks this will carve Naruto especially those that know him.”

 

Mina says, taking out another drink, “Take this too.”

 

Shampoo asks, “What this?”

 

Mina responds, with a wicked smile, “Just something to help Naruto ‘get in the mood’.”

 

(A good time later on)

 

Ayame is relaxing in the employee office with Lita, Shampoo, and Ukyo and she says, with a sigh, “What a day.”

 

Lita says, “Yeah, I know.”

 

Ukyo says, with a smile, “We are the most popular place in the city.”

 

Shampoo says, “Shampoo knows a good way to relax.”

 

Ayame asks, “How is that Shampoo?”

 

Shampoo takes out the special bottle given to them by Sakura and Mina and Shampoo says, pouring a cup, “Shampoo recommends this.”

 

Ayame takes the cup and she asks, “What is it?”

 

Shampoo says, “Special juice.”

 

Ayame asks, curiously, “What kind of juice?”

 

Shampoo says, with a smile, “Special juice that will make things all better. Trust Shampoo.”

 

Ayame says, with a shrug, “Okay.” Ayame then takes a drink of the juice causing Shampoo to mentally smirk and Ayame’s eyes then grow wide causing her to drop the cut in which she moans out, “What’s…going on…?” Ayame starts to ‘massage’ her own body and she moans out, “My body…so hot…burning up…I need…I need…I need Naruto…”

 

Shampoo tells Ayame, with a smile, “I can help you get new Airen-kun.”

 

Ayame asks Shampoo, “You can…help…?!”

 

Shampoo tells Ayame, “Just do as Shampoo says.” Lita and Ukyo, watching this happen, look at each other and they sigh at this.

 

(Later on)

 

Inside of the same office, Ayame and Naruto are together where we find Naruto and Ayame sharing a ‘passionate time’ together where there is a bowel of ramen that was eaten nearby with Ayame’s and Naruto’s clothing scattered on the floor.

 

Naruto, his eyes slit-like, says, in an animalistic lustful tone, “Ayame-chan…been very naughty…she should know better…!!”

 

Ayame moans out, “Yes…I’m a naughty…girl…please…punish me…Naruto-kun&hell ip;!!”

 

Naruto responds, lustfully, “I will…Ayame-chan…I’m going to punish you good…!!” Naruto locks lips with Ayame and they share a passionate lewd kiss mating their tongues and tasting their saliva. When they release from the kiss, Naruto asks, “Mmm, Ayame-chan tastes good…Why hasn’t anyone taken…you…?!”

 

Ayame moans out, “Saving myself for you…Naruto-kun…!!” When Naruto looks at her with his slit-like eyes, Ayame moans out, “Even seeing Kakashi’s true face…I still wanted you…I loved your whisker marks…they made you so…kawaii…!!”

 

Naruto tells Ayame, with a lustful and sly foxy smile, “Well, you are going to see more of that kawaii all the time.” Ayame howls in erotic pleasure as Naruto stimulates her pleasures centers with his chakra while at the same time, said chakra was reducing Ayame’s age down from her thirties into twenties, in which while Naruto is making hot love with Ayame, Korra and Asami, both of whom are wearing dominatrix type outfits, are with Shampoo, who is entrapped in ‘water tentacles’ created by Korra’s Waterbending with Korra using them to ‘stimulate’ Shampoo, who has a blissful look on her face.

 

Korra says, “I think that Naruto has completely corrupted us.”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “You don’t mind it at all through.”

 

Korra says, with a smile, “Hot sex…intensive training…gives us anything that we desire…want…and need…loves us every single moment. Yeah, I don’t mind it at all.”

 

Asami says, “Not to mention that he improved our world for the better.”

 

Korra says, with a nod, “Got that right. Our new ‘sisters’ are also quite amazing.” Korra and Asami share a kiss and Asami says, with a grin, “Through it makes me wonder if we are more perverted than Naruto ever was and he just brought it out.” Korra shrugs as she continues on while Ayame experiences multiple orgasms while Naruto fills her womb with his hot seed.

 

(A good time afterwards)

 

Back in the Namikaze mansion, Kurenai and Hinata are with Naruto and they are relaxing in bed without any clothing.

 

Naruto asks, “The crazy snake lady?”

 

Kurenai tells Naruto, “Geez, Naruto! She isn’t that crazy!”

 

Naruto says, “She is still part of the T and I division while being a teacher too.”

 

Kurenai says, with a blush, “And you are hearing about her ‘teaching methods’, huh? She hasn’t ‘mellowed out’ especially since she is permanent young in a physical sense.”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, with a loving tone, “She is Kurenai-sensei’s best friend, Naruto-kun.” Naruto grunts as Hinata uses her Gentle Fist to stimulate his member and causing his arousal to go up.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Hinata-chan…”

 

Kurenai tells Naruto, in a seductive tone, “Come on, Naruto-kun…” Kurenai then kisses Naruto deeply and passionately on the lips, but what Naruto doesn’t know is that both Kurenai and Hinata are creating their own pheromones and Kurama is making sure that he is ‘aroused’ to such an idea.

 

(Later on)

 

At the Leaf Academy, which has grown into a massive modern day university-like complex, Anko Mitarashi, in her early forties, but looking in thirties, is going through papers and such.

 

Anko says, “What a pain.”

 

Kurenai’s voice calls out, “Hard day, Anko?” When Anko looks where Kurenai’s voice came from, she, Hinata, and Naruto enter the room.

 

Anko asks, surprised, “Hokage-sama?”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Can’t I visit my old school? I did go to school here.”

 

Anko tells Naruto, “From what I can tell, you didn’t get much of education.”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, point taken.”

 

Hinata says, “It is the reason that Lady Fifth Hokage-sama remade the school at the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War.”

 

Anko says, with a sadistic smile on her lips, “Not to mention finally having her way with those asses that ruined her godson…I mean, her current son’s education.”

 

Kurenai says, giving a bit nervous reaction, “I’m not surprised since you helped in that regard.”

 

Naruto asks, “She did?”

 

Kurenai tells Naruto, nervously, “Don’t ask Hokage-sama.”

Naruto says, nervously, “Don’t tell then.”

 

Anko asks, “So, what’s up?”

 

Kurenai says, “I told Hokage-sama to check and see how many poor minds that you broke or corrupted today.”

 

Anko responds, with a sly smirk, “I’m not that bad.”

 

Hinata says, glaring at Anko, “My daughter and the daughters of my ‘sisters’ might disagree with you.”

 

Anko says, with a grin, “I’ve got to admit that they are my best students.”

 

Naruto says, “Anyway, I’m here with a ‘peace offering’ to help Hinata-chan and my other vixens to calm down.”

Anko asks, slyly, “Vixen, eh, Hokage-sama?” Naruto then displays some boxes and when they are opened, they are filled with Dango and she yells out, excitedly, “Dango!” Anko says, with a grin, “Now, you have got my interest.”

 

They put the boxes of Dango on the table and Naruto says, with a smile, “All yours.”

 

Anko says, with a grin, “Thank you, Hokage-sama!” Anko then digs into the Dango and happily munches them down in which Hinata and Kurenai share a sly smile while Naruto seems a bit nervous. Soon enough, Anko’s face looks flush and she gives out light erotic moans from her lips.

 

Kurenai asks Anko, “Are you okay, Anko?”

 

Anko moans out, “I’m feel…hot…and hungry…”

 

Hinata asks, with a smile, “Do you want some more Dango?”

 

Anko moans out, “Not Dango…I need…” When Anko looks at Naruto, he gains a major sweat drop before he yelps as he is tackled by Anko in which Kurenai and Hinata give sly smirks at this. Later on, Anko, completely naked, has Naruto, also without his clothing, pinned to the floor while Anko is impaling herself on his hard manhood.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Anko…”

 

Anko moans out, with a lustful smile, “Mmm…Hey, Hokage-sama…Did I ever thank you for killing Orochimaru…all those years ago…?!”

 

Naruto responds, “Not that I remember…”

 

Anko moans out, with a lustful tone and smile, “Ooh, I’ve been…a bad girl…I should show…my appreciation…better…!!” Naruto smirks and before Anko knew it, she was on all fours while Naruto, his eyes slit-like is pounding his manhood into Anko’s womb causing Anko’s eyes nearly rolling behind her head since Naruto is stimulating all of the pleasure centers in her womb at once.

 

Naruto tells Anko, in a husky alluring tone, “Yes, you should, Anko-chan. You have been a ‘bad girl’ and you must be punished.” Anko yells out erotically when Naruto stimulates her G-spot in which he grabs her breasts and fondles them.

 

Anko moans out, erotically, “Yes…Yes…Hokage-sama…please punish me…I’ve been a naughty girl…punish me good…!!”

 

Naruto tells Anko, “If you want to thank you for getting rid of that snake, you will be my wife.”

 

Anko moans out, erotically, “Actually…I wanted to have you take me…and then be your wife…ever since I heard that you took care of that snake…but you had so many…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “And I will love every single one of them, Anko-chan. Now, you are mine.”

 

Anko moans out, erotically, “Yes, I’m yours…I’m completely yours…do what you want with me…I’m your wife…your slut…nothing would make me happy…!!”

 

Naruto tells Anko, lustfully, “And you are going to be happy.” Naruto then kisses Anko on the lips and she returns the kiss with vigor as Naruto continues to pound into her while fondling her breasts. On the meanwhile, Naruto’s chakra is regenerating Anko’s body in which while Anko looks in her late twenties, she is in her forties. However, thanks to the chakra, her body, down to her DNA, is in her twenties thanks to the regenerating action of the chakra. Anko can’t help to enjoy thoughts of being with Naruto and his wives, who she knows about, in all sorts of ‘naughty situations’ and she can’t help to enjoy while Naruto whispers something into his ear as they continue on their lovemaking session for quite a few hours. However, at the end of the hours of lovemaking, they start to move around frantically as their climaxes are growing closer.

 

Anko moans out, “Ooh…I’m getting close…I’m getting close…Yes…Yes…!!”

 

Naruto grunts out, “Mmm, I’m getting close too.”

 

Anko moans out, “Then do it…do it…fill with your seed…I want it…I want all in me…!!” Soon enough, Anko screams out in pure erotic bliss as she experiences her powerful orgasm and the splashing of her juices onto Naruto’s hard member causing him to fill Anko’s womb with his hot seed in which Anko’s roll in the back of her head from the sheer pleasure of the orgasm. When they are done, Anko collapses on the floor and breathing heavily to regain oxygen in her body.

 

Kurenai and Hinata go over and Kurenai says, with a smile, “I think that you have been punished enough.”

 

Anko says, “Yes, I have…” Anko then says, with a sly smirk, “But your punishment has just begun.” Soon after, the floor bursts open in which many snakes come up, rip apart Kurenai’s and Hinata’s clothing, and wrap the two of them up.

 

Kurenai yells out, “What is this?”

 

Anko responds, “My Hokage-sama’s orders.”

 

Kurenai and Hinata look at Naruto, still with slit-like eyes and foxy smirk, and Naruto says, “You know what to do Anko-chan.”

 

Anko replies, with a wicked smile, “Your wish is my command, Master Naruto-kun.” Anko tells Kurenai and Hinata, “You are worried about my ‘corrupting’ your kids, huh? Well, I’m going to corrupt you until you love it that you made men drool and get hard while remaining Master Naruto-kun’s women.” Kurenai and Hinata winch nervously since they know that they are going to be in for a LONG day ahead for them.

 

(Days later; in the evening hours)

 

Within the Namikaze mansion, we are in a luxury bedroom and Naruto and his wives are joined by Kurenai, Hana, Shizune, Yugao, Ayame, and Anko.

 

Koyuki says, with a warm smile, “Our honeymoon is already Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “That’s good, Koyuki-chan.”

 

Koyuki tells Naruto, with a seductive purr, “Shion and I have been talking with Toki and Haruna for a ‘private meeting’.”

 

Raye asks, “Seriously?” Raye then yelps as tentacles of water whip around her thanks to Korra and Kya, who have smirks on their faces.

 

Anko asks, with a sly smile, “I hope that our honeymoon includes a visit to a ‘nude beach’.”

 

Kurenai says, with a smile, “You would Anko.”

 

(Later on)

 

Within what looks like the inside of a wedding chapel, Naruto, wearing a tux, is with Kurenai, Hana, Shizune, Yugao, Ayame, Anko, and Iroha, all of whom are wearing gorgeous and sensual, though not obscene, wedding dresses with the other females in Naruto’s life watching.

 

Sakura tells Shion, “He is from your country right?”

 

Shion says, with a smile, “Yep. And no questions asked.”

 

Amara says, “I believe that we can do without them.”

 

Nabiki says, with a smirk, “Agreed.” After Naruto and the seven women, wearing special rings on their fingers, agreed to the marriage, they tackle him at once and he yelps as he is knocked to the ground in which plenty of the others giggle at once.

 

(Sometime soon afterwards)

 

Within the Namikaze mansion, Akane, dressed in a lovely wedding dress, is having her short hair brushed by Kasumi and both of them yelp as Airi and Iroha float pass them.

 

Akane yells out, annoyed, “Can you cut that out?”

 

Iroha says, with a smile, “Forgive me, Lady Akane, I just never experienced flying without my wings before.”

 

As Iroha looks at the special ring that Naruto gave her that allows her to fly in her human form, Akane says, annoyed, “Maids that are magical swans and super-human ninjas with magical girl wives. Oh, boy! What’s next?”

 

Kasumi tells Akane, “Maybe that’s not the best thing to say.”

 

Akane asks, “Why is that?” Just then the nearby wall explodes and Ranma, wearing a torn up tux, flies into the room.

 

Airi says, “I believe that’s what your sister meant.”

 

Kasumi says, nervously, “Oh my.”

 

Akane asks, “Are you okay, Ranma?”

 

Ranma says, struggling to his feet, “Just peachy…”

 

Akane tells Ranma, “Really, Ranma?! Right before the wedding?”

 

Ranma responds, nervously, “Well, you know…”

 

Kasumi says, with a kind smile, “You know how Ranma can be Akane.”

 

Akane says, with a sigh, “Yeah, I know.” Akane tells Ranma, sternly, “However, you had better be clean for our wedding or I will go all ‘dominatrix’ during our honeymoon, got it?!”

 

Ranma responds, “Yes, ma’am!” Ranma immediately races off to get cleaned and properly clothed while Kasumi smirks as Akane looks at Ranma sternly as he races off.

 

(Later on that same day)

 

Inside of a wedding chapel type setting Ranma, in a good condition wedding tux, and Akane, wearing her lovely wedding gown, are in front of a priest while Naruto, his wives, and Soun are looking at the scene as Ranma and Akane take their wedding vows and share their kiss causing the people in the audience to clap their hands.

 

At the start of the after wedding party, Serena tells Akane, “This ring will contain a special seal that prevents you from getting pregnant unless you want to.”

 

Akane asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Hinata says, “Yes. It will counter any effect of what Mina-chan’s pranks did to you.”


Akane says, with an annoyed tone, “Don’t ruin this for me, Hinata.”

 

Sakura says, with a smile, “Don’t worry, we won’t.”

 

Lita says, with a grin, “Especially since it will give you a bird’s eye view with the ring’s other ability.”

 

Akane gives a sly smirk at that statement and Kasumi says, “Dad seems happy.”

 

Akane says, plainly, “Not surprising now that Ranma and I are married and we have two kids to continue the school.”

 

Nabiki says, with a smirk, “He might have a heart attack on what you and Ranma plan.”

 

Akane says, with a smile, “We’re now heading the school like it or not. Ranma just loved the idea.”

 

Raye says, “I’ll bet.”

 

Kasumi asks, “So, where in our Tokyo will you be moving the school?"

 

Akane says, with a smile, “Sorry, but that’s Ranma and my secret.”

 

Hinata asks, “Where is Ranma?”

 

Akane says, “Getting permission from his mother.”

 

Serena asks, “For what?”

 

Akane says, with a grin, “The reason that your husband left Serena.” Soon after, Akane looks over to see Naruto going over to Ranma and showing him something in which Ranma gives a wide sinister smirk.

 

(Sometime soon afterwards; Back in the Ranma universe)

 

Returning to Ranma’s home universe, we are with Naruto and Ukyo as they are inside Okonomiyaki Ucchan’s, Ukyo’s restaurant, where they find a legion of minions as they work the café much to Ukyo’s amazement.

 

Ukyo says, “They are quite good.”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “And they only work for bananas.”

 

Ukyo says, “Yes, they seem to like it.”

 

Just then a familiar voice says, “Hello new son-in-law.” Naruto and Ukyo then look to see Cologne coming up to them.

 

Naruto asks, “So, how are you?”

 

Cologne responds, “Well enough, new son-in-law. I see that your minions have done well here as in the Cat Café.”

 

Ukyo asks, curiously, “How about you?”

Cologne says, excitedly, “Very well in fact! Those little creatures have done excellently and they only work for bananas!”

 

Naruto says, “They are minions, not ‘creatures’.” Naruto then takes out a scroll and he yells out, “By the way! Minions, dinner time!” The minions snap to attention as a huge pile of bananas comes out of the scroll in which the minions do a ‘cartoon dog pile’ as they struggle to get the bananas.

 

Cologne asks, “By the way…?”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Yes?”

 

Cologne asks, with a sly smile, “Have you gone and see the ‘show’?”

 

Naruto responds, “Not yet.” Elsewhere, we find ourselves within what looks like a circus tent where we find a pink colored panda bear leaping through a ring of fire with Akane, dressed in a female animal tamer uniform used in circus and brandishing a whip, is forcing the panda bear through the hoops of flame.

 

The panda bear holds up a sign that says ‘This is animal cruelty’ and Ranma says, sitting nearby responds, “Sorry, pops, but I rather not get in my wife’s way.” The panda bear then holds up another sign that says: ‘You are enjoying this, aren’t you?’

 

The panda bear yelps from another whip from Akane and she yells out, “Oh, you lazy bear! Jump! Jump!” The panda bear leaps through the ring of flames and Akane shouts out, “If you want to be allowed to change back to human form, you are going to work at it until you pay! You’ve always caused enough trouble for Ukyo’s family, mine, and your own, so, it’s time for you to pay your bills!”

 

Ranma tells the panda bear, with a sly smile, “You heard my wife, pops! Get to work!” The panda bear, revealed to be Genma in his Cursed Form, is then forced to roll on a huge ball while juggling balls over his head as Akane works him to his bear-like bones while Ranma smirks at satisfaction of revenge against so-called father for all of the things that he has done to him over the years as well as the problems that he has caused for the Tendo family and Ukyo and her family as well.

 

(Days later)

 

On a gorgeous island, Ranma and Akane are relaxing with Akane sunbathing in a white bikini showing a gorgeous feminine body including a sensual chest.

 

Ranma asks, “Aren’t we going swimming?”

 

Akane responds, “In time, Ranma. I just want to enjoy the sun.”

 

Ranma tells Akane, “You just want to enjoy the new body that Mina gave you.”

Akane retorts, annoyed, “It was the only good thing that she gave me.”

 

Akane then comes over, tackles Ranma, and Ranma asks, a bit nervously, “Akane?”

 

Akane tells Ranma, “Just be the ‘man among men’ like your mom told you.” Akane kisses Ranma on the lips and Ranma can’t help to shrug and return the kiss. On the meanwhile, on another island, Naruto is with Ami, in which she is only wearing a very short blue skirt, blue bikini top, and blue high-heeled shoes, and Naruto has one of his hands under Ami’s top and the other in-between of Ami’s legs causing her to moan in pleasure.

 

Ami moans out, “Oh, Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto tells Ami, in a loving husky tone, “That’s my girl. You did exactly as I told you. Now, you are going to dress like that from now on.” Ami’s face becomes even flusher and Naruto tells her, in the loving husky tone, “You aren’t going to be like Hinata-chan when she was younger. You have a gorgeous body like the others and you are going to show it.” Naruto then kisses Ami on the lips with Ami lightly moaning in his mouth as Naruto continues to fondle her breasts and playing her pussy causing her to get soaking wet and very horny. However, later on, we find Naruto, his eyes slit-like, is making hot love to Kurenai and engaged in a lewd kiss.

 

When they break the kiss, Kurenai grunts out, “Ooh, geez…you are really big…Naruto-kun…I can see…why my new sisters…want you so much…!!”

 

Naruto tells Kurenai, “So, how is my new daughter doing?”

 

Kurenai moans out, “She loves her…original father…but she is enjoying…being the daughter…of a Hokage…!!”

 

Naruto tells Kurenai, lustfully, “That’s good to know, Kurenai. Now, let’s give her some brothers and sisters shall we?”

 

Kurenai responds, nodding her head in agreement, “Yes, Naruto-kun…Mirai…would enjoy that…!!” Naruto and Kurenai then share a passionate and loving lewd kiss with Kurenai wrapping her arms and legs around Naruto’s perfectly muscular frame as if hanging on for dear life as he continues to pound his hard manhood into her womb for what seems like hours on end with Kurenai’s bust jiggle with every single thrust and Kurenai can’t help to be completely enraptured in pleasure.

 

Naruto tells Kurenai, “Now, you remember your name Kurenai-chan?”

 

Kurenai moans out, “Yes…What a dumb question…I’m…I’m Kurenai Uzumaki Namikaze…loving and loyal wife to Seventh Hokage Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze…I’m yours…I’m yours…put your children inside me…just do it already…!!” Soon after, both Naruto and Kurenai experience their climaxes in which while Kurenai drenches Naruto’s hard member with her juices, Naruto fills her with his hot seed in which it finds an egg to fertilize.

 

At this time, Kurama thinks, “One down and so many ladies to wonderfully fuck!” Later on, Naruto is with Anko where we find her on all fours as Naruto pound his manhood deep into her womb while fondling her breasts at the same time.

 

Anko moans out, “Oh, yeah…you really know your stuff…gaki…!!”

 

Naruto tells Anko, with a lustful sly tone, “That’s ‘gaki-sama’ to you, Anko-chan! You are mine remember!”

 

Anko screech in delight from a surge of pure erotic pleasure and she moans out, “Right…Yes…you are my Gaki-sama…Ooh, treat me as you like…you snaky slut…your breeding factor…I don’t care…I just don’t care…ever since you vaporized that bastard…Orochimaru…I’ve wanted you so badly…I love it that I’m your naughty wife…!!”

 

Naruto tells Anko, with a smirk, “And as my wife, you are going to have my children, but you aren’t a breeding factory. You are going to be a mother, take care of our children, and remain strong since you are going to train your ass off.”

 

Anko moans out, “Treat me like this…and you bet you I will…and a family…Oh, fuck…you really know how to drive me wild…wonderful little gakis to call my own…!!” In her lust filled mind, Anko can’t help to fantasize about children, sons and daughters, which look like a combination of herself and Naruto and it raises her arousal into outer space. They continue on until both of them experience their orgasms and Naruto fills Anko’s womb with his hot seed where it finds an egg to fertilize ensuring that Naruto’s children are in her womb. Next off, we see Yugao and Naruto in a 69 position with Yugao sucking his manhood while Naruto is lashing out with her pussy.

 

Naruto, his eyes are slit-like with a foxy lustful look in them, stops lashing out at Yugao’s pussy and he tells Yugao, in a husky tone, “Mmm, you are doing great, Yugao. Now, keep going and don’t speak.” Yugao moves her head to Naruto while Naruto returns to sucking and lashing out at her pussy causing Yugao to give out a muffled moan of pleasure as she does so. Yugao remembers her kunoichi training including her ‘erotic training’, but she can’t help to enjoy such treatment since it is level of pleasure that nothing she ever experience before her life. Soon enough, Yugao experiences her orgasm and releasing her juices onto Naruto’s face and lips with Naruto shooting his hot seed in which Yugao nearly gags, but she manages to swallow the load. When they are done, Yugao licks Naruto’s manhood clean.

 

Yugao tells Naruto, “All done, Hokage-sama.”

 

Naruto tells Yugao, shaking his head with a playful smile, “You are my wife now, Yugao-chan. However, if you want to play it that way, you will lie down and spread your legs for me.”

 

Yugao responds, with a seductive smile, “Yes, MY Hokage-sama.” Yugao then does what she is told without hesitation and Naruto goes over her in which Yugao mews in pleasure as Naruto inserts his still erect member into her womb before starting to thrust his hard manhood in and out of her womb with a look of pure enjoyment and bliss on Yugao’s face.

 

Naruto tells Yugao, “You are enjoying this.”

Yugao responds, blissfully, “Yes, MY Hokage-sama…I never had…a good man…in my life…for a long time…the only thing close…was my missions…as a kunoichi…!!”

 

Naruto replies, “I see, Yugao-chan. Well, you won’t have to worry about this being for a mission. You are going to enjoy this, but all you need to do is have children with me.”

 

Yugao moans out, blissfully, “It would be…my pleasure…MY Hokage-sama…I would love to have your children…!!” Like many women, Yugao dreamed to be a mother and it makes her unable to help herself to really enjoy her hot lovemaking with Naruto as she wraps her arms and legs around him while engaging in an intense passionate lewd kiss with Naruto mating their tongues and tasting each other’s mouths. After a long session, the moment that Yugao waited for came as she and Naruto experience their orgasms in which pumped his hot sticky seed into Yugao’s womb where, like Kurenai and Anko before her, the seed finds an egg and ensures that Yugao is also bearing Naruto’s latest kids. Next, Naruto is inside of a hospital room like place and Naruto is quite nervous.

 

Just then Shizune’s voice booms, “Something wrong, Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto replies, a bit nervously, “Yeah, I…” However, when Naruto looks at Shizune, he is amazed to find her wearing just a nurse’s hat, white microkini, and a pair of white high-heeled shoes and she is walking up in a seductive manner.

 

Shizune tells Naruto, with a seductive smile, “Now, let’s start your check up.”

 

Naruto asks, “Check-up?”

 

Shizune responds, with a sly smile, “Yes, Naruto-kun. This is your ‘special check-up’, MY Hokage-sama.” Before Naruto could say or do anything, Shizune then sits on his lap and Shizune tells him, lustfully, “First, it is time for your medicine.”

 

Naruto asks, “Medicine…?” However, Shizune kisses him on the lips causing a strange pill to go down Naruto’s mouth and throat in which his eyes widen in surprise.

 

When Shizune leaps off Naruto’s lap, she tells him, alluring, “Just something Mina-chan created to get in the mood.” When Shizune mentioned Mina, Naruto grows quite pale in his expression. Just then Naruto grunts as he feels an immense surge of energy through him and he grunts as his eyes become slit-like, but what Shizune doesn’t know is that Naruto’s body is giving off powerful pheromones. Shizune says, with a sly smile, “To start off, I’m going to need a sperm sample…” But then the pheromones hit her like a multi-wheeled truck causing her face to become flush, pleasure to surge through her causing the area in-between her legs to become seriously wet, and her eyes to become hazy.

 

Naruto then says, with a lustful foxy smile, “You want a sperm sample? Earn it. Dance and strip for me, Shizune-chan.”

 

Shizune responds, entranced tone in her voice, “Yes, Naruto-sama…” Without hesitation, Shizune starts to dance in a seductive fashion in which she tosses off her shoes, removes her bikini bottom, and strips off her bikini top.

 

Naruto tells Shizune, in a lustful commanding tone, “Leave your hat on.” Shizune nods her head and Naruto lies down in which he commands, “Use those lovely feet to please me.” Shizune gives a seductive smile and she sets herself up in which she puts her feet against Naruto’s hard member which has been enhanced causing her to massage it with Naruto grunting in pleasure.

 

Shizune asks, seductively, “Is it good, Naruto-sama?”

 

Naruto responds, blissfully and lustfully, “Oh, yeah…” Shizune continues to pleasure Naruto in this way until he experiences his orgasm and causing his seed to cover his manhood and her feet. Naruto tells Shizune, with a lustful commanding tone, “Naughty nurse, Shizune-chan, time for you to clean me off.”

 

Shizune responds, in a sultry voice, “Yes, MY Hokage-sama.” Shizune then takes her bikini top, which was lying nearby, and uses it to clean off her feet with she then licks off what was on Naruto’s erect member. However, when she is done, Shizune is forced onto the bed and Naruto inserts his manhood into her womb causing her to moan out in pleasure as Naruto starts to make hot love to her.

 

Naruto tells Shizune, “Now, my naughty nurse, you are going to get your ‘sample’, but I’m going to put in your body.”

 

Shizune moans out, “Yes…I would love it…!!”

 

Naruto tells Shizune, “That’s right, Shizune-chan. You are going to love it. You are my wife now and you are going to have my children and love it.”

 

Shizune moans out, erotically, “Yes…Yes…Please Naruto-kun…Please put your children in my womb…I’ve always wanted a family…but like my lady…I never had a chance…after the war…Lady Tsunade…kept asking me…why I don’t settle down…?!”

 

Naruto tells Shizune, with a lustful foxy smile, “Well, you have ‘settled down’. You are now mine! Mine!”

 

Shizune moans out, “Yes…I’m yours…Yours…Please let me have children…just like Lady Tsunade…I want…I need family of my own…!!” Naruto and Shizune then share an intense passionate kiss and Naruto roughly yet pleasurably fondles Shizune’s chest. For hours, they continued on and on in which Shizune experiences four to five orgasms while Naruto fills up her womb two times in a row in which the seeds finds its way to an egg causing Shizune’s womb to become fertile. When they are done, Shizune, her body drenched in sweat, is lying on the bed with a blissful look on her expression as she works to regain oxygen into her lungs while Naruto looms over her with a wicked smile on his lips. Later on, Mina is entrapped in a chair as mechanical arms tickle her all over.

 

Mina yells out, laughing uncontrollably, “Come on…Ha…Ha…Stop it…This isn’t…funny…!!” Shizune, wearing a white dominatrix outfit and a nurse’s cap, slaps a whip in her two hands.

 

Shizune tells Mina, with a smile, “Sorry, Mina-chan. Hokage-sama’s orders after you spiked my drink and made me do those naughty things to him.” Shizune snaps her fingers and the hands stop tickling in which Mina moans out as Shizune pleasures the area in-between her legs with her mouth and tongue causing Mina to experience an orgasm over and over again. On the meanwhile, Naruto, a haggard look in his eyes, has a towel wrapped over his waist and he is heading over to a hot spring.

 

Naruto says, “Man, what a day.” Naruto then sniffs the air and he asks, “Hey…Is that…Is that ramen?” Naruto rushes over and he yelps to see a hot spring full of ramen where Ayame, completely, comes out to greet him.

 

Ayame asks, lovingly, “How is this Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Ayame responds, “What do you think Naruto-kun?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “You are going to enjoy a good time in the hot springs.” Naruto turns only to see Sakura, with a sly smile on her lips, and she tells him, with a smirk, “Like it or not, you are going to experience pleasure and keep your wives happy, Naruto-kun. You made us perversely addicted to you and now, it is time to pay up.” Before Naruto could say or do anything, Sakura tackles him into the hot spring which is now more like a massive bowl of ramen. Right now, we find Naruto licking Ayame’s body and she moans out in pleasure especially when Naruto suckles her breasts while a pair of Naruto clones have their way with Sakura in which she is showing pure delight on her face.

 

Ayame moans out, “Ooh, Naruto-kun, you are so mean to me!!”

 

Naruto asks, lustfully, “How am I being mean?”

 

Ayame says, “You are teasing me that’s why! I’m your wife! You should be pleasuring me!”

 

Naruto responds, slyly, “You mean like this?” Soon after, Naruto inserts his manhood into her womb causing Ayame to moan as it stretches the inside of her womb out. Naruto then starts to thrust his hard member in and out of her womb before starting to kiss her in a deep loving lewd kissing and mating their tongues together.

 

Ayame moans out, “Oh, my…Naruto-kun…Now, I know what Sakura…meant…when she told me about…your ‘private time’…!!”

 

Naruto asks, “She has huh?”

 

Ayame moans out, with a smile, “She has…been very…telling about…your ‘private time’…with your wives…Naruto-kun…!!”

 

Naruto tells Ayame, with a grin, “Well, you are going to know for yourself, Ayame-chan.” Ayame gives a screech as Naruto uses his chakra to stimulate Ayame’s pleasure centers within her womb and her expression becomes one of pure bliss as Naruto continues to pump his hard member into her.

 

Ayame moans out, “Yes…Yes…Oh, yes…This is what I’ve always dreamed of…!!”

 

Naruto asks, with a foxy lustful smile, “You’ve always dreamed of this?”

 

Ayame moans out, “Yes, I’ve always have…I’ve always dreamed about this…Naruto-kun…I’m your naughty wife…your bad ramen girl…taste me…eat me…make me completely yours…I want you…I need you…!!” Ayame then engages in an intense passionate kiss and Naruto returns the kiss in which Sakura can’t help to smile about this as the Naruto clones have their way with her.

 

After a long session of love making, Naruto tells her, “Mmm, I might come inside of you, Ayame-chan.”

Ayame responds, “Do it, Naruto-kun…fill with your essence…I don’t care if I get pregnant…I want to get pregnant…give your kids, Naruto-kun…!!” Soon enough, Ayame screams out in pure bliss as she experiences her orgasm and Naruto fills her womb with his hot sticky seed and like the other women before her, Naruto’s seed what’s needed to get Ayame pregnant. Later on, Ayame and Sakura are covered in ramen broth with Naruto in the hot spring.

 

Sakura asks Naruto, “Are you still hungry?”

 

Naruto says, with a sly smile, “I may have room for desert.” Naruto sandwiches the two girls together and they giggle and moan in pleasure as Naruto licks their bodies. A good time later on, we are within a wooded area where Hana Inuzuka is tackled to the ground by Naruto, with slit-like eyes and a lustful look in his eyes.

 

Hana says, “Naruto…”

 

Naruto tells Hana, with a lustful smile, “Sorry, Hana-chan, but the hunt is over and the hound has been caught by the fox. Kurama has pumped me up and I’m going to do the same with you.” Naruto then kisses Hana on the lips and powerful pheromones flood into her body causing Hana’s cheeks to flush, her eyes become hazy, and her arousal to go through the roof in which the area in-between her legs become really wet. Hana moans in Naruto’s mouth as Naruto pleasures her snatching causing the area in-between her legs to become soaking wet.

 

When Naruto breaks off the kiss, Hana moans out, “Naruto-sama…take me…take me now…please take your beta now…!!” Naruto gives a foxy grin as he spreads Hana’s legs out and inserts his erect manhood into her womb causing Hana to moan out in pleasure as Naruto starts to thrust his hard member in and out of her soaking wet womb.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Mmm, you are so wet and so tight. My new naughty vixen must want this.”

 

Hana moans out, erotically, “Yes…I want it…I need it so badly…Harder…Harder, Naruto-sama…treat me like a true beta…ravage me, please…!!” Naruto gives a wide foxy grin as he increases his pace and Hana moans become louder and louder as she wraps his arms and legs around his muscular form as he continues to ravage her. Hana moans out, with a pure blissful look, “That’s it…Yes…Yes…Yes…That’s it, Naruto-sama…punish me…ravage me…treat me like the beta that I am…!!”

 

Naruto tells Hana, “I’m going to treat you like my wife. You and I are going to be together forever.”

 

Hana moans out, “Yes…Yes…I’m your wife…your naughty wolf…to bare your pups…!!”

 

Naruto responds, lustfully, “Yes, you will have my kids. However, you will love them, you will love your sisters, and you will train your ass off to protect them and me for all eternity.”

 

Hana moans out, “Oh, yes…I will…I will Naruto-sama…my body is yours…to do with what you will…I will bare your pups…I will love them…I love my new sisters…I will love forever…I’m yours forever…!!”

 

Naruto replies, “That’s MY vixen.” Naruto and Hana engage in a deep passionate lewd as Naruto continues his intense love making with Hana and he then flips her over until she is on all fours in which he grabs her buttocks as he continues to ram into her like an animal in the heat. Naruto tells Hana, with a lustful sly tone, “And now, you are going to have my kids in you.”

 

Hana moans out, “Yes…Yes…As your beta…I’m honored…knock me over your pups…do it…do it now…I want it…I want it…!!” Hana then howls like a wolf as she experiences her orgasm as Naruto fills her womb with a lot of his hot seed causing it to find an egg and Hana becomes the latest of his wives to become impregnated. When they are done, Naruto puts Hana on his lap as he sits down and gently pats her on the head.

 

Naruto tells Hana, in a seductive tone, “Mmm, that’s my good girl. You are a wolf and you will be like one. I smell fresh meat. You will feed our pack.” Hana nods her head and without hesitation, Hana leaps off and with her bare hands, she hunts wild animals to get food for her and her new ‘pack’. Deep inside of a library, Ami is with Naruto and she is facing a wall while Naruto pounds his hot manhood into her with books on ‘sexual education’ and the Kama Sutra lying on the floor.

 

Ami moans out, “Naruto-kun…” Ami yelps as Naruto puts her hands on her chest and fondling her as he continues to pound into her.

 

Naruto tells Ami, lustfully and seductively, “Mmm, did you do as I say?”

 

Ami moans out, “Yes, Naruto-kun…I’ve studied…all of the literature…as you have told me…too…!!”

 

Naruto tells Ami, alluring, “And your clothing?”

 

Ami moans out, “As you told me…too…I have had Mina-chan…Lita-chan…and the others…get me only high-heels…short skirts…bikinis…!!” Saying that causes Ami to feel embarrassed, but those feelings vanish in an instant as she is rocked by pleasure from Naruto.

 

Naruto whispers to Ami, in an alluring lustful tone, “Now…Now…None of those feelings, Ami-chan. You are going to enjoy doing such things. You don’t have to be a bimbo to be really sexy. You’ve seen plenty of anime and manga with gorgeous women that wear glasses and even in ‘business outfits’, they are very sexy. You are going to be a gorgeous AND intelligence sexy princess from now on, aren’t you?”

 

Ami moans out, “Yes…Yes, Naruto-kun…I’m going to be…your gorgeous…genius wife…your intelligential…sexy wife…!!” However, Ami can’t say anything more when Naruto takes her into a deep loving and lewd kiss in which their tongues are mated together as he continues to make hot love to her. As they continue to make hot love, any thoughts about being shy and embarrassed to be dressed in a proactive manner, she can’t help to enjoy the images in her mind forming of her with her glasses on and dressed like a ‘sexy female intelligential’ like a sexy librarian, sexy accountant or businesswoman, a gorgeous female scientist, and the like.

 

Naruto tells Ami, in a loving husky voice, “Do you feel embarrassed now?”

 

Ami moans out, “No, Naruto-kun…I don’t…dressing sexy…doesn’t mean that I look dumb…smart can be sexy too…!!”

 

Naruto tells Ami, with a lustful foxy smile, “That’s right. And I want you to try on different pairs of glasses. When you have a pair that looks sexy and smart, you are going to wear them for the rest of your life, Ami-chan. I want you to show that I’m smart and I’m sexy too.”

 

Ami responds, with a warm smile, “Yes, Naruto-kun…I would love to…!!” They continue to make hot love for hours until they start to move frantically and Ami moans out, “Oh, Naruto-kun…I’m so close…my body can’t take it much longer…!!” Ami then howls in ecstasy as she experiences her orgasm causing her to rock while Naruto fills her womb with his hot seed where, like before, it finds an egg to become fertile causing Ami to become pregnant.

 

When they are done, Naruto asks Ami, with a foxy smile, “Maybe I can also help in your research in pregnancy?”

 

Ami responds, with a warm smile, “I would love that Naruto-kun.”

 

(Days later on)

 

Naruto is being escorted by Sakura, Hinata, Serena, Shion, and Michelle to a location.

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “Where are you taking me?”

 

Shion says, with a smile, “Right here, Naruto-kun.” Soon enough, the five of them are lead into a room where Kurenai, Anko, Hana, Ayame, Yugao, Shizune, and Ami were waiting for them in which all of them are wearing Slave Leia style outfits, minus the boots, Ami has a pair of glasses that gives that cute female intellectual look, and all of them have swollen waistlines to show that they are in the latest stages of pregnancy.

 

Anko says, with a grin, “Hey, gaki, you have been busy.”

 

Naruto says, “You are…”

 

Anko says, with a sly grin, “Knocked up and ready to go.”

 

Shizune says, with a blush, “Among other things.”

 

Sakura says, “They got into the mood swings until they settled on a ‘horny setting’.”

 

Michelle says, “It is why we were busy all day.”

Sakura tells Naruto, sternly, “No kidding, Naruto!”

 

Hinata says, with a blush, “I had ‘private times’ with my sisters before, but they, especially Anko and Hana, were…”

 

Shion says, with a smile, “Intense, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “I see.”

 

Serena tells Naruto, “What did you do to Ami-chan? I never seen her that way.”

 

Ami tells Serena, “Serena, Naruto-kun didn’t do a thing. He just taught me just because you dress in ‘certain manner’ it doesn’t mean that you look dumb. Naruto-kun showed that females that ‘dress smart’ can also be attractive too. I learned a lot from him and…” Ami says, rubbing her expanded waistline, “And he really helped my studies of pregnancy and how he enhances it.”

 

Ayame says, rubbing her belly, “When I think of these kids that Naruto-kun just gave me…”

 

Ayame gives a light moan and Kurenai says, with a smile, “I have to admit that being seduced and marrying him was a great experience.”

 

Anko says, with a grin, “Well, I wanted to fuck the gaki raw the instant that I heard that he obliterated that snake. It got me so excited.”

 

Hana says, with a smile, “Not surprising that you would consider this a dream come true, Anko.” Hana says, rubbing her belly, “Mmm, but feeling Naruto-kun’s pups in me makes me so warm inside.”

 

Serena tells them, a bit nervously, “You won’t be thinking so soon enough and Ami-chan knows this quite well.” Ami gives a bit of nervous look while the others can’t help to wonder what they meant.

 

(Later on)

 

Now, they find out as they are inside of a massive hot spring as Ami, Kurenai, Anko, Yugao, Ayame, Hana, and Shizune are inside while being attended by Sakura, Hinata, and many others including Kasumi comes off to give them blankets.

 

Sakura tells Shizune, “Come on, Shizune! You have gotten through this with Lady Tsunade!”

 

Shizune screams out, “THAT’S BECAUSE LADY TSUNADE WAS THE ONE GIVING BIRTH! REMIND ME TO APOLOGIZE TO MY LADY FOR BEING ANNOYED WITH HER AND TELL OUR HUSBAND THAT I’M GOING TO GET ‘SAMPLES’ FOR TESTING WITH A RUSTY KUNAI!!!”

 

Anko yells out, “YOU WILL HAVE TO GET BY ME AND MY SNAKES FIRST, SHIZUNE! I’M GOING TO HAVE MY CONSTRICTORS REALLY GIVES HIM THE SQUEEZE!!!”

 

Kurenai roars out, “AS I MAKE SURE THAT I USE MY WORST ANTI-PERVERT GENJUTSU THAT WILL MAKE HIM HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR YEARS TO COME!!! YAOI LIKE NO TOMORROW!!!”

 

Sakura and plenty of the other women give shivers at that and Yugao roars out, “AND I’LL MAKE SURE TO GIVE HIM LESSONS WITH MY BLADE!!!”

 

Hana screams out, “AFTER I SHOW MY ALPHA WHY YOU SHOULDN’T MESS WITH A PREGNANT BETA AND FIND OUT WHO THE REAL ALPHA IN THIS FAMILY IS!!!”

 

Ayame yells out, “THE NEXT RAMEN I’M GOING TO MAKE IT IS NARUTO SPECIAL WITH NARUTO AS A PART OF IT!!!” With all of this going on, it isn’t surprising that Naruto is inside of a Wood Style ‘protective dome’ as the birthing is going on with all seven women screaming as they give birth with Ami giving birth to a son while the other half-a-dozen women give birth to twins, one boy and one girl, each.

 

Sakura shouts out, “Finally!”

 

Hinata says, “Please give us a hand.”

 

Shion says, “Of course, Hinata.”

 

Carol/Galaxia says, with a nod, “Right.”

 

Korra says, “Allow me to help with that.” The women help take all of the children that were just born and put them into the arms of their mothers in which they make sure that they help with the afterbirths in the typical manner.

 

When they are done, Shizune says, holding her children in her arms, “Remind me to apologize to Lady Tsunade for ever getting angry with her while taking care of her during when she was giving birth.”

 

Ami says, “I agree, Shizune.” Ami says, holding the baby boy in her arms, “Right, Isaac? Isaac Uzumaki Namikaze, Naruto’s and my little boy.” The new baby boy had Ami’s blue hair and Naruto’s and Ami’s blue eyes.

 

Sakura asks Shizune, “What about your children, Shizune?”

 

Shizune responds, “Tobirama and Fuu.”

 

Sakura asks, “You are naming the boy after the Second Hokage?”

 

Shizune asks, with a smile, “Who better?”

 

Anko says, with a grin, “I remember that Avengers movie stuff and I think that Tony and Pepper are good names.”

 

Kurenai says, with a smile, “You would. However, my Asuma and Hina are better.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “Hina? After me?”

 

Kurenai responds, with a giggle, “As Shizune just said: Who better?”

 

Hinata blushes from that and Yugao says, “Genma and Honoka.”

 

Hana says, “Fang and Aura.”

 

Ayame says, snuggling her newborns, “I personally go with Menma and Yuki.”

 

Hinata says, “I’m not surprised that you chose a name connected to ramen.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Our little family is growing bigger.”

 

Sakura says, with a sigh, smile, and a roll of her eyes, “No kidding, Michelle.”

 

(A good time later on)

 

Looking over the sunset, Ami and Naruto are looking as a younger version of Eternal Sailor Mercury AKA Ami’s daughter, Lena, who is now Sailor Neo Mercury looking at her new baby brother in her mother’s arms.

 

Sailor Neo Mercury says, with a smile, “He is so cute.”

 

Ami says, “I know.”

 

Sailor Neo Mercury says, “Mother, the work on the latest devices have been completed.”

 

Ami says, “That’s good.”

 

Naruto asks, “What about that game?”

 

Sailor Neo Mercury says, “It is going like gangbusters dad.”

 

Ami says, “Never thought that you would be in the VRMMO business, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, “I thought that people of your world would like to see what it is to be a member of my world…a bit safer.”

 

Ami says, “I think that our world would appreciate that.” Ami, Naruto, and Sailor Neo Mercury smile as they look on while there is a game box with the words ‘Shinobi Universe Online’ with images of Naruto, Sasuke, and Biju on it.

 

End of Story 14

 

And that’s the end of the latest one shot! I know that it has taken a long time, but as you can see, there is a lot in these stories, everyone. Naruto has an ever growing family, huh? Anyway, stay tuned for what’s next, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!