Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales ❯ Fox Style Road Trip 4: King of the Queen’s Blade, Part 1 ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hello, everyone! I know that it has been some time, but my main focus has been my SAO/Sailor Moon multi-crossovers after all. Anyway, this will be the latest installment, however, instead of one-shot, this will be a TWO-shot story. We are now going into the Queen’s Blade universe and with a world that big, I think that you would expect something of a ‘big story’ to match, right? Now, once again, I would like to give thanks and credit to Ryan L. Spradling for much of the ideas and content for this one-shot chapter. And I would also like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the permission for the usage of the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

 

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Samurai Showdown, The Mask, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, DC Comic series, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Power Rangers, Ninjago, Despicable Me, Speed Racer, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories as well as songs that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Shippuden Tales

 

Age of characters during much of this one-shot story:

Hotaru Tomoe: Early 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Michelle and Amara: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Trista: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is being around one millennia

Hinata Hyuga: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Sakura Haruno: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Shion: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Physically, around late twenties, but actual age is older.

Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Tsunade: Physically, mid-twenties, but fifties as actual age

Minato Namikaze: Physically twenties, but actual age is much older.

Koyuki Kazahana: 30s, but looks to be in her twenties

Rini: Around Age 17-18 years of age

Korra: Age 21

Asami Sato: Age 22

Iroha: Age 18

Airi: Age 18

Melona: Physically, age 18-20, actual age is centuries in length

Menace: Physically, age 18-19, actual age is around 4,000 years

Liliana: Physically, age 18-19, but actual age is centuries in length

Echidna: Over 500 years of age, but looks only in her twenties

Mirim: Age 18-19

Luna-Luna: Age 19-20

Risty: Age 20-21

Nyx: Age 19-20

Tomoe: Age 19-20

Annelotte: Age 18-19

Irma: Age 19-20

Melpha: Age 20-21

Nanael: Physically, age 18-19, but actually centuries in age if not ageless

Laila: Physically, age 18-19, but actual age is older.

Nowa: Age 19

Alleyne: Over 1,000 years

Ranma, Ranko, Shampoo, Ukyo, Kodachi, and Akane: Age 17

Nabiki: Age 18

Kasumi: Age 20

Nodoka: Mid to late 30s to early forties, but physically down to her mid to late twenties

Kurenai Yuhi: Mid-forties, but physically, late twenties to early thirties

Hana: Late thirties, but physically, late twenties

Shizune: Mid to late forties, but physically, late twenties to early thirties

Yugao: Late thirties, but physically, in her late twenties

Ayame: Late thirties, but physically, in her late twenties

Anko: Early forties, but physically, in her late twenties.

Ryuzetsu: Physically, age 18, actual age is mid-thirties

Sara: Physically, age 18, actual age around six decades

Fuka: Physically, age 21, actual age many decades

Kin: Physically, age 16, but actual age is in mid-thirties

Tayuya: Physically, age 16, but actual age is in mid-thirties

Honoka: Age 18, through actually many decades older

Pakura: Physically, age 20, but actual age is many more years beyond that

Kujaku: Physically, age 20, but actual age is many more years beyond that

Natsuhi: Physically, age 30, but actual age is mid to late forties

Fubuki Kakuyoku: Physically, age 19, but actual age is mid-thirties

Nono Yakushi: Physically, age 31, but actual age is around fifties to sixties

Kushina Uzumaki: Physically, twenties, but actual age is much older

Mikoto Uchiha: Physically, in her twenties, but actual age is much older

Naori Uchiha: Physically, in her twenties, but actual age is much older

Road to Ninja Hinata Hyuga (RTN Hinata): Age 18

Road to Ninja Tenten (RTN Tenten): Age 18

Road to Ninja Ino Yamanaka (RTN Ino): Age 18

Road to Ninja Tsunade Senju (RTN Tsunade): Age 53, but physically looks in her twenties

 

Story 15: Fox Style Road Trip 4: King of the Queen’s Blade, Part 1

 

Today, very far into the future from the time that Kaguya Otsutsuki was defeated for good before she took over or destroyed the multiverse, we return to the mysterious ‘white void’ realm, the timeless area seem to be pure white colored ‘space’ and ‘nothingness’ that contains a small planetoid that contains a massive glittering silver castle that’s a mixture of Medieval European, Feudal Japan, Ancient China, and a bit of modern mansions in its architecture with the main castle surrounded by multiple other buildings making it seem The Forbidden City in Beijing, China. It is the same castle that belongs to a certain blond haired currently former Seventh Hokage and now master and most likely, immortal, master of this castle and all that lies within it. Now, we are at a lake sized hot spring where we hear the sounds of flesh meeting flesh and when we get closer, we find Naruto, Serena, and Korra together. Naruto is pounding his hard manhood into Korra’s womb while two clones of Naruto have their way with Serena who has out a ‘blissed out look’ on her face.

 

Korra moans out, “Geez…Again…You are beyond…insatiable…Naruto…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “Says you, Korra-chan. You experienced twenty orgasms and you can’t help to beg for more.”

 

Korra moans out, “Being a female Avatar…you have to endure…a lot of things…since you need to train…a ton…in order to master…the elements…!!” However, Korra is unable to say anymore as her body is rocked with pleasure and she locks lips with Naruto in a deep loving lewd kiss.

 

When Naruto and Korra release from the kiss, Naruto tells Korra, in a seductive loving tone, “Deep down, Korra-chan, you have become very naughty vixen.”

 

Korra moans out, “That’s your fault…Naruto…the instant that you get…that monster cock…in us…we are addicted…and we become perverts…!!”

 

Naruto tells Korra, with a lustful smile, “You never complain.”

 

Korra moans out, “What woman…can complain…about you…!!” They continue on for what seems like hours on end with Korra experiencing a few orgasm before Naruto fills Korra’s womb with his hot sticky seed. For a while, they stay that way with Naruto’s still hard member buried in Korra’s womb and covered in sweat for all sorts of reasons.

 

Naruto then asks, “Regret becoming my eternal wife?”

 

Korra responds, lovingly, “What do you think?”

 

Naruto and Korra share a kiss and a female voice says, “Master Naruto-kun.” Everyone looks to see Airi, wearing just a towel around her lovely form and her maid’s cap in her scalp, walks into the hot spring.

 

Naruto says, “Hello, Airi-chan.”

 

Airi says, with a flush face and lust in her eyes, “Am I disturbing you and my sisters, Master Naruto-kun?”

 

Korra responds, “No problem at all.”

 

Serena moans out, “Join…right in…Airi-chan…!!”

 

Naruto tells Airi, “You heard her, Airi-chan.”

 

Airi responds, with a nod, “Yes, Master Naruto-kun.” She goes into the pool, but Naruto points to her towel in which her towel vanishes while Korra gets to the side after Naruto removes his manhood from her womb, however, a Naruto clone takes her aside and Korra moans as the Naruto clone starts to pleasure her. On the meanwhile, Airi flushes with excitement as she sees Naruto’s still erect member standing straight towards her. Soon enough, Airi is sucking his manhood with Naruto having his hands on her scalp as she does so.

 

Naruto grunts out, “Man, Airi-chan. I never knew that you were so vigorous…” Naruto groans out as Airi manages his balls and unable to contain himself, he release his hot seed into Airi’s mouths and throat in which she swallows without any problem. However, instead of stopping, Airi continues to suck Naruto’s still hard manhood without any signs of slowing.

 

Airi thinks in her mind, lustfully, “Master Naruto-kun’s life seed…so tasty…never thought…anything other…than essence…” After a second round, Naruto gently removes his hard member from Airi’s mouth and throat, pulls her up into a standing positon, and inserts his manhood into Airi’s womb in which he starts to make hot love to her. Airi moans out, “Master Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto tells her, with a foxy smile, “All these eons and you still call me ‘Master Naruto-kun’?”

 

Airi moans out, “Yes…you are my one true master…after freeing me from the will of my former mistress…the Swamp Witch…I love the life as your servant…your wife…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “So, you love the fact that I freed you from the one that brought you into the ‘physical world’?”

 

Airi replies, erotically, “Yes, I do…Master Naruto-kun…you make serving you…and my sisters…!!” Naruto then kisses Airi in a passionate and loving kiss and Airi returns it without hesitation in which while Naruto makes hot love to her, Airi can’t help to remember the past.

 

Flashback; Many eons ago

 

It is evening time within the Namikaze mansion and within the luxurious bedroom, there is a massive bed where Naruto and all of his wives are in with Naruto in a deep sleep while Naruto’s wives are awake with Airi joining them.

 

Sakura asks Airi, “How are you doing?”

 

Airi responds, “I’m doing well, Sakura-sama.”

 

Mina tells Airi, “Do you have to be that way, Airi?”

 

Airi responds, “Master Naruto is my master and you are my masters’…female companions.”

 

Amara says, “Personally, I’m not sure about a wraith taking care of all of our kids, but she has done all right.”

 

Hinata tells Kurenai, “How are you feeling Kurenai-sensei?”

 

Kurenai tells Hinata, with a lovely smile, “No more, Kurenai-sensei, Hinata. I’m your ‘sister’ now.”

 

Hinata says, with a warm smile, “I know, Kurenai-sensei.”

 

Anko says, “Now, this is the life. Hot Hokage with a wonderful cock…”

 

Yugao asks Anko, “Do you have to be so lewd Anko?”

 

Anko responds, with a smirk, “Like you aren’t?”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “Let’s say that Naruto-kun makes us that way.”

 

Asami says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Michelle says, with a sly smile, “Indeed.” Michelle tells Amara, “And don’t I need to tell them about the times that we were ‘in bed’ together with Naruto-kun?”

 

Amara yells out, with a major blush, “Michelle!”

 

Hotaru says, “Please, Amara-papa…” Hotaru points to Naruto and he mumbles slightly in his sleep.

 

Nabiki asks, “How heavy a sleeper can he be?”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “Oh, you’ll know Nabiki-chan.”

 

Ami tells Nabiki, “Anyway, fine work on the budgets.”

 

Ranko says, “Not surprising since money is her deal.”

 

Nabiki says, with a grin, “You know it, Ranko.”

 

Hana asks, “So, anyway we are in agreement?” The various woman, minus Airi, nod their heads in agreement and Hana says, “We need to expand the pack.”

 

Koyuki says, with a smile, “I can’t help to need to get more wives for Naruto-kun.”

 

Ami says, “Naruto-kun has incredible stamina and with all of us, we can’t seem to handle him and we are most likely going to get pregnant with his children.”

 

Anko says, with a smirk, “Though none of us are complaining.”

 

Sakura says, “Until we have to give birth to them.”

 

Mina gives a giggle and Lita asks, “Don’t you think that Kurama messed with our heads and made us completely perverted?”

 

All of the women look at each other and Amara says, “I say blame the fox and not Naruto-kun.”

 

From within Naruto, Kurama thinks, annoyed, “I heard that! So, I couldn’t help to make you and the kit more…kinky. I’m a kitsune! We are the touchy and feely types and none of you are complaining!”

 

Serena tells Airi, “Come here, Airi.”

 

Airi responds, “Yes, Lady Serena-sama.” Airi goes over to Serena and she yelps as she is tackled by her.

 

Serena tells Airi, “And you are going to help Airi-chan.” Airi gives a confused look while the others are amazed at how ‘aggressive’ Serena is being.

 

Flashback; The following day

 

Right now, on the streets of the city that’s the Leaf Village of this day and age where we find Naruto, wearing his typical clothing, and Airi, still her classic maid outfit, are walking around city in which plenty in the city took a good look at them, but since Airi was with their Hokage, they didn’t give much of a glance.

 

Airi says, “Wow. Your home looks as big as Gainos…Maybe even bigger Master Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Well, it has grown over the years.” Soon enough, the two of them stop in front of the massive building that the Leaf ninja academy has become.

 

Airi asks, “What’s this?”

 

Naruto says, “This is the academy where new ninjas are being trained. Being a ninja village, it isn’t surprising where ninjas are being trained through these days, the Leaf has multiple academies for things other than being a ninja and the ninja academy has ‘branched’ since the role of the ninja has changed with the fact that there are tons of other jobs these days.”

 

Airi asks, “Did you go here Master Naruto?”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Yep. However, back in the old days, the Academy wasn’t that big or its ‘lessons’ that interesting. We had to improve on them and more after our battle with Kaguya through my current mom had started it after Serena and I kicked Kaguya’s butt the first time.”

 

Airi asks Naruto, “Were there any good times for you?” Naruto then collects his thoughts and focuses on his ‘school days’ in which he focuses when he was doing pranks and such causing him to smirk.

 

Naruto says, “Well, despite the stupidity of people back when I was kid, there were some good times.”

 

Airi asks, “Like mine?”

 

Naruto asks Airi, confused, “You went to school? Airi, aren’t you a…well, you know?”

 

Airi says, “True, but even supernatural and spiritual beings like myself just don’t come from nowhere. We are ‘born’ through not usually in the sense of mortals. Plus, we need to learn to use our abilities or we would most likely self-destruct when using them.”

 

Naruto says, a bit nervously, “Well, that makes sense…I think.”

 

Airi says, “Anyway, Master Naruto, I was thinking about Lady Serena and the stories that I was told by her friends and ‘sisters’. I had a fellow classmate in my ‘monster school’, I believe is what humans and mortals would call my school, who acted a lot like her based on what I was told. She slept in class, tried to eat before lunch, got low grades on tests…”

 

Naruto says, with a laugh, “Sounds like Serena-chan back in the old days!”

 

Airi tells Naruto, “After you had awoken from your coma, did you and Lady Serena have to continue school?”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “Especially Serena and she wasn’t happy about it.”

 

Flashback; after the second battle with Kaguya

 

It is just after the second battle with Kaguya and our heroes and heroines have been done with the celebrations and such in which we find Naruto talking with Ami as a huge army of Shadow Clones of Naruto reading tons of books.

 

Ami asks Naruto, “What’s going on Naruto?”

 

Naruto tells Ami, “Serena-chan is going back to school right.”

 

Ami says, “She has to. Like the SAO Survivors, including Mina-chan and Lita-chan, she has missed two years of her life.”

 

Naruto says, “And I plan to help her.”

 

Ami asks Naruto, “Naruto-kun, your school may not prepare you for what’s to come here on Earth. Is that the reason that you have so many Shadow Clones out?”

 

Naruto responds, with a smirk, “The beauty of clones, believe it.”

 

One Naruto Shadow Clone says, “Says you! We have to study all of this stuff!”

 

Naruto tells his Shadow Clone, “Well, when you dispel, it is going to go all into my head. I might be learning it, but when you dispel, the stuff that I learn isn’t always pleasant, believe it.”

 

Another Naruto Shadow Clone responds, with a nod, “He has a point bro. When we get dispelled, the experience isn’t always pleasant.”

 

The first Shadow Clone that spoke says, nodding his head in agreement, “Good point.” The other Shadow Clones shiver and he says, with a grin, “Sucks to be you sometimes, bro, believe it.” Naruto gives a groan of annoyance while Ami giggles at this.

 

Flashback; Later on

 

Right now, a 19 year old Serena Tsukino and a 19 year old Naruto are together, but Serena is strapped into the ‘tickle chair’ as she is being tickled all over the place.

 

Serena shouts out, “Come on…Naruto-kun…this isn’t…Ha…H a…Ha…funny…!!”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smirk, “It is to me, Serena-chan. Also, you were sleeping in class again.”

 

Serena yells out, “After what…we…have…Ha…Ha…Ha&helli p;been through…school…is…!!”

 

Naru to says, “Yes, I know. I went through school…if you can call it school now that I think about it, believe it. I need to learn how to be a ninja and while my school hasn’t been ‘up to snuff’ when I was in the ninja academy, you need to learn in order to get into the profession that you want in life. It was a miracle that I got good ‘life experience’ in order to make me the sweet ninja that I am today. However, you are going to be a queen and ruler one day and you need to know how to be one.”

 

Serena says, “Yes, I know…But…Ha…Ha…Ha…But…!!”

 

Naruto tells Serena, “No buts, Serena-chan! Every time that you fail a test or you sleep in class, you are going to get this!”

 

Serena responds, “That’s not…Ha…Ha…Ha…fair…!!

 

Naruto tells Serena, “Life’s not fair, believe it! However, I intend to make sure that those closest to me be the best and all’s fair in love and war and this can be a bit of both, believe it!” Serena scream in hysteria as she is getting tickled by the tickle chair. Sometime soon after, Serena is moaning erotically as she is strapped to another chair while Sakura and Hinata, both of whom are 19 years old, are wearing hazard suits as she is reading through a book.

 

Serena moans out, “Ooh, I can’t take it anymore…!!”

 

Hinata tells Sakura, “Do we really have to do this Sakura?”

 

Sakura says, “The others said that only extreme things would get through her meatball head.”

 

Serena responds, erotically, “That’s not…funny…!!”

 

Sakura tells Serena, “This isn’t supposed to be funny, Serena. You are going to study and study good. If you want Naruto-kun and get release, you are going to have to study hard like your Shadow Clones are doing in the other room.” Within another room, there is a legion of Serena Shadow Clones that are working on study and/or homework.

 

Hinata says, “I still don’t think that it is nice that we are using such powerful pheromones on Serena.”

 

Sakura says, “It was that or the tickle chair again.”

 

Serena moans out, fearfully, “No…No…I’ll study…I’ll study…!!” Hinata looks at Sakura as she does some ‘innocent whistling’ as Serena does her best to study as much as possible.

 

Flashback; Back at Airi’s and Naruto’s ‘date’

 

Returning to Airi and Naruto, Airi can’t help to giggle and laugh and she asks, “So, what happens when Lady Serena does well, Master Naruto?”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “A little ‘personal time’, Airi-chan.”

 

Airi nods her head in understand and Airi says, with a smile, “I see, Master Naruto.” Naruto and Airi continue on their date as they are exploring the city and they have a bit of sweets at a nice café in which Airi can’t help to enjoy herself even though she may not understand the reasons why. Soon enough, the group arrives back at home and they go into a room.

 

Naruto asks Airi, “How did you enjoy yourself?”

 

Airi says, amazed, “I…I actually felt good. This is really strange to me, Master Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, curiously, “I’m guessing that ‘spirits’ don’t know how to have fun.”

 

Airi says, “Well, our activities don’t exactly have that and my mistress isn’t one for her servants to have…fun.”

 

Naruto asks Airi, “I thought that you enjoyed your time with dragon slayer lady’s kid?”

 

Airi responds, “I still don’t know why I took a shine to a human child, Master Naruto. However, while I can’t help to feel ‘content’ with Rana, we didn’t exactly have fun.”

 

Naruto asks Airi, “Would you like to see him again?”

 

Airi asks, curiously, “Master Naruto, you don’t have to do anything for a servant like me.”

 

Naruto tells Airi, “Airi, you aren’t just a servant. You are a member of the family.”

 

Airi asks, confused, “Family?”

 

Naruto says, “That’s right.” Airi is quite confused because, since she is a wraith, she doesn’t have the concept of family since she wasn’t born in the usual fashion of humanoid birth. However, what she doesn’t know is that Kurama, from within Naruto, is producing his pheromones again and within the modifications made to Airi when she was brought into Naruto’s ‘services’, they bring the effect as Airi’s cheeks become red and flustered.

 

Airi moans out, lightly, “Ooh…”

 

Naruto asks, a bit nervously, “Airi, are you okay?”

 

Airi moans out, lightly with lust and passion in her eyes, “Master Naruto…” Naruto takes a step back only for Airi then tackle him into a wall and kiss him on the lips, but not take any energy from him. When she releases him from the kiss, Airi moans out, “Master Naruto, my form is burning up…yet I feel no damage…I don’t understand…and yet…I know…I need…!!”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Airi…” Just then Naruto yelps as he is pinned by Airi’s ‘spirits’ and she knees down while she rips off his pants and undergarments taking his manhood into her hands using them and her tongue to cause it to become hard causing Naruto’s manhood to become hard and erect. Without hesitation, Airi takes Naruto’s manhood into her mouth and throat as she starts to suck it in which Naruto hisses the erotic pleasure quickly skyrockets in which his eyes become slit-like showing that he has lost himself to the pleasure. As Airi continues to suck, Naruto somehow breaks free of Airi’s ‘spirits’ and put his hands on her head causing her to look at Naruto and he knows causing her to keep going without hesitation.

 

Airi thinks, lustfully, “Don’t know…why I’m doing this…but I need to…want to…need to…!!” Airi keep going and after some time, Naruto releases his load into Airi’s mouth and throat in which she swallows without too much trouble causing her to think, lustfully, “Master Naruto-kun’s life seed…the stuff that humans use…to give birth to the next generation of their kind…so salty…bitter…yet it is so sweet…the nectar that gives birth to new life…life giving seed…” Naruto then takes his manhood out of Airi’s mouth and throat and she looks at him.

 

Naruto says, lustfully, “Clothes off…now…A iri-chan…Clothes off…NOW…!!”

 

Airi responds, blissfully and lustfully, “Yes, Master Naruto…” Airi then uses her powers to make her clothing vanish, slowly and bit by bit, causing the aroused Naruto to lick his lips as she does so. When all of her maid outfit has vanished, Airi yelps as she is tackled to the floor, Naruto inserts his still erect manhood into her womb, and moans as he starts to thrust his manhood in and out of her womb. Airi moans out, “Master Naruto…is this…what it feels like…for human women…when a male human…takes them…?!”

 

Naruto responds, “Yes, it is. Doesn’t this feel good, Airi-chan?”

 

Airi moans out, “Yes…Yes, it does…Master Naruto…It feels wonderful…I can’t…I can’t describe…what I’m feeling right…your…organ…buried deep within my body…it is…maddening…yet…wonderful…!! ” Airi wraps her arms and legs around Naruto’s body and kisses him madly as the erotic pleasure surges through Airi’s body and her eyes are dominated by lust and pleasure.

 

Naruto tells Airi, “You can have it all the time, Airi. I can make you feel this forever. You will be another of my wives. You will be mine now and for all eternity!”

 

Airi responds, excitedly, “Yes…Yes…Master Naruto…I’m yours…your wife…your servant…your slave…I just want…No…I need this pleasure…I need it so badly…this is a paradise that…I want to experience forever…!!” Airi and Naruto then share a passionate lewd kiss while more energy is going to Airi’s form as Kurama makes more ‘modifications’ to Airi to make her a bit more ‘humanoid’ while keeping her wraith-like qualities dominate as well as ensure that she remain bound to the ‘physical realm’ for all eternity and then some.

 

Kurama says, with a sly giggle, “Kit, you are going to have the greatest of all harems in all of the multiverse!”

 

Airi thinks in her mind, erotically, “My former mistress…never gave me…such enjoyment…when I served her…My new master…is giving me…such…I hope to be his…forever…!!” For several hours, they continue on until Airi experience her first ever orgasm and it was mind blowing as her completely blissed out look and smile she shows while experiencing her climax with Naruto pumping her full of his hot seed. Airi thinks in her mind, “Master Naruto’s life giving seed…filling me up inside…this is what…humans do for pleasure…this is…paradise…!!” Airi then lies Naruto on the ground and she impales his still hard member into her womb.

 

Naruto grabs her breasts, fondles them, and he asks, “How does this feel Airi-chan?”

 

Airi moans out, excitedly, “Wonderful, Master Naruto…So deep…so wonderful…I can’t express it…in words…!!” Naruto releases his hands from her breasts and puts his hands on her hips to guild his manhood into her womb easier and Airi is in complete bliss in which images form in her mind with a bit of drool coming down her lips. Within a few more hours, Airi experiences her next orgasm and Naruto pumps his hot seed into her womb once more.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Serena, Korra, and Airi are nuzzling against Naruto within the hot spring.

 

Airi says, with a blissful smile, “And with that, I was impregnated with the first of Master Naruto-kun’s children.”

 

Serena says, “I was shocked that a wraith could get pregnant.”

 

Korra says, “Well, the fox spirit within Naruto altered her body for one thing. And I’ve been to my universe’s spirit world and plenty of spirits had offspring.”

 

Serena says, “I was shocked when I found that out.”

 

Korra says, “Well, we had another shocking surprise in the form of an uninvited guest.”

 

Flashback; Eons ago

 

Inside of the backyard of the Namikaze compound, Airi is breast-feeding a pair of twins, one boy with her red hair and blue eyes and a girl with Naruto’s blond hair and her blue-green eyes. The boy is her son, Arashi, and the girl is her daughter, Nanako.

 

Airi tells them, with a smile, “You are so cute. I wonder when your father will come back. I guess that I did scared to threaten to drain his essence until he was a husky when you were born.” Airi then says, “Added to the fact that I did freak out my new ‘siblings’ when I unleashed a legion of my spirits all over the room. Master Naruto-kun must be comforting them despite him being just as scared of ghosts as Lady Serena.” Airi shrugs as she keeps feeding her newborns and doesn’t seem to see a strange pink blob of slime coming through the forest. The blob of pink smiles and takes a female humanoid shape.

 

The female humanoid is a young woman looking around 18-20 human years with long flowing pink hair, a pair of pink bunny ears coming out of her scalp, her skin has a pink hue, her sky-blue have clover-shaped pupils, deep pink lips, and she is scantily clad with a very small pink transparent jacket that only covers her shoulders, the bangs of pink hand form a pair of hands that covers part of the front of her very voluptuous chest, and she wearing an equally revealing pink blouse of the same color with pink boots that have a pair of eyes on them.

 

The female humanoid emerges from the woods and she says, “Well, look at we have here.”

 

Airi looks at the female humanoid, glares at her, and she says, plainly, “Melona.”

 

The female humanoid says, with a wicked smile, “I never thought that I see the day that someone is feeding off you, Airi.”

 

Airi says, “My former mistress must have ordered you to find out what happened to me the instant that my bond with her was served, Melona.”

 

The female humanoid, Melona, responds, “Well, look who has the big brain. I had already reported that I found you in this world.”

 

Airi responds, “You must be ordered to bring me back.”

 

Melona says, “No duh!”

 

Airi replies, “You can tell my former mistress that I no longer serve her and I won’t allow any harm to my new master.”

 

Melona says, with an evil smile while her breasts bulge, “Are you sure about that?”

 

Airi retorts, “Your acid only works on inanimate matter, Melona.” Airi says, with a deadly glare, “However, I won’t allow any threats to my children.”

 

Melona asks, stunned, “Your kids?!”

 

Airi replies, with a nod, “Yes, these are my children: Arashi and Nanako.”

 

Melona yells out, shocked, “Wait! You are a wraith?! How can you have kids?!”

 

Airi retorts, “Do you think I would tell you Melona?”

 

Melona replies, with a wicked smile, “Now…Now…Let’s not get all violent here…” Airi gives an angered snarl as she brings out a few of her spirits to protect her newborns, but she then gives a smile causing Melona to ask, “What’s with that smile?” Someone then taps her on the shoulder and she turns only to see a pair of Omniegan eyes causing her eyes to go completely blank, her lips curl up into a goofy smile, and she collapses to the ground in a heap with a bit of drool going down her lips.

 

Airi says, excitedly, “Master Naruto-kun!”

 

Naruto asks Airi, “Are you okay?”

 

Airi responds, with a nod, “I’m fine. And Arashi and Nanako are okay too.” Airi’s newborn twins giggle and coo at their father and Naruto smiles at them. Later on, the entranced Melona is lying down and surrounded by Naruto and the other females.

 

Hana says, “She isn’t human at all.”

 

Mina asks, “So, she is some kind of slug girl?”

 

Airi replies, “More like slime girl?”

 

Sakura says, “Gross out.”

 

Koyuki asks Naruto, “What do we do with her?”

 

Raye says, “I say that we turn her extra crispy.”

 

Airi says, “Hold on.”

 

Everyone looks at Airi and Naruto asks, “What is it?”

 

Airi tells Naruto, “I think that you should turn her to our side. I was the most loyal and you managed to break my bond with my former mistress. Melona did want to join Menace in her reborn kingdom.”

 

Amara says, annoyed, “She is a monster.” Airi gets nervous in which Melona’s lips turn into a scowl and pink slimy tentacles come out of her body lashing out at everything and everyone.

 

Melona says, in an entranced tone, “Monster…No one…calls me…monster and…AND LIVES…!!!”

 

As everyone ducks and dodges the wild tentacles, Airi yells out, “You never call her a monster! She takes MAJOR offense to that!”

 

Sakura shouts out, “No fucking kidding!”

 

Lita tells Amara, annoyed, “Nice work!”

 

Korra shouts out, “Less blaming and more stopping the slime girl!” Korra uses her water bending to create blades to cut the slime tentacles while Asami uses her electric glove to shock Melona causing her to yell out until she is unconscious causing her rampage to stop.

 

Hotaru says, “Thank you, Asami.”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “I’m glad that her slime body is mostly water.”

 

Korra says, “Well, us, humans are mostly water too.”

 

Lin asks, “So, what do we do with this one?”

 

Kurama thinks, slyly, “I have a good idea.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Melona has entrapped Mina in a cocoon of pink tentacles making it look like something from a tentacle hentai.

 

Melona says, with a wicked smirk, “How does that feel?”

 

Mina moans out, “Real good…Ooh, not there!”

 

As Melona’s tentacles go into Mina’s ‘intimate places’ on her body, Melona tells Mina, with a mischievous grin, “You have been a real ‘naughty girl’ and Naruto-kun needs to know that.” Soon after, Mina yelps as she is engulfed and cocooned by Melona before the cocoon shrinks back into Mina, but her eyes gain clover-shaped pupils.

 

Mina moans out, “Melona, don’t…!!” Mina moans out as her breast balloon out until they are the size of medicine balls and her already lovely female body gains a sexy beyond gorgeous and strong female body shape with her buttocks enlarging, but not too much while her waist becomes even curvier and slender while also become muscular enough not to take away from her feminine sexiness.

 

Mina then says, in Melona’s voice, “Now, you and I are going to have a good time.”

 

Mina then says, in her voice, “Melona…” Mina then moans out erotically as she experiences an orgasm.

 

When Mina is done with her orgasm, she says, in both Mina’s and Melona’s voice, “Mmm, that’s better. Now to show Naruto-kun how naughty we can be.” Mina then walks away with a very suggestive sway to her step, but on the meanwhile, Shampoo, Nabiki, and Ukyo are together with them playing poker.

 

Ukyo tells Nabiki, “You know that money is completely worthless in this world.”

 

Nabiki responds, with a smirk, “Yeah, I know. However, you need to bet something.”

 

Shampoo says, “I don’t like playing games with you. You always play sneaky.”

 

Nabiki retorts, with a grin, “All’s fair in love and war.” Nabiki tries to ‘slip in’ a card, but she then yelps as she gets shocked.

 

Ukyo says, with a grin, “Good thing we have a husband that can turn a deck of cards into a joy-buzzer when you try to slip in a card.”

 

Nabiki says, her hair spiking in a cartoon manner due to the electrical shock, “That’s not fair!”

 

Shampoo responds, “Says you!” But then all three of them yelp as what looks like white medical bandages wrap around their waist and they are thrown in the air with them being held in the air by the bandages which are coming from someone that looks like a young female human.

 

This young female human looks to be 18-19 years of age with short black hair, blue eyes, pink lips, and she has an Ancient Egypt style clothing like those seen on television, movies, and whatnot. It consists of elegant golden headpiece/crown with a cobra in the center, a jeweled chest plate that only goes mid-way down her very voluptuous chest, she has a blue-white striped bikini-like throng in-between her legs with an opaque cloth in front of it, her arms are covered in a white cloth, and she has brown sandals around her feet connected to belt-like bracers that go up her lower legs that connect to kneepads on her knees.

 

Nabiki yells out, annoyed, “What’s the big idea, Menace?”

 

Menace responds, “My Pharaoh desires your presence. You are to report to please him immediately.” The woman, Menace, then takes Shampoo, Nabiki, and Ukyo away where we find them in a luxurious bedroom where Naruto, Menace, Ukyo, and Shampoo are on a luxury bed while Nabiki, her eyes blank as if in a trance, is in a belly dancer outfit and dancing very seductive belly dance.

 

Naruto asks, a bit nervously, “Is this really necessary?”

 

Shampoo and Ukyo say in unison, slyly, “We aren’t complaining Naruto-kun.”

 

Menace says, “Nabiki might have proven helpful in rebuilding the kingdom of Amara, but her attitude annoys me.”

 

Ukyo asks Menace, “Because she has plenty of you in it?”

 

Menace asks Ukyo, with a glare, “You wish to join her?”

 

Naruto asks Menace, changing the subject, “How is your former home doing?”

 

Menace responds, lovingly, “Beyond wonderful, Naruto-kun. Our descendants have ruled the kingdom excellently and wisely in which it has gone from ninety-eight to ninety-eight MILLION.”

 

Shampoo says, “Not surprising with yours and Airen-kun’s children in command.”

 

Naruto says, “And we had an interesting start.”

 

Flashback; Eons ago

 

Overlooking the city that the Leaf Village has become, Menace is in awe of the vast city that’s surround by the forest while she is surrounded by people.

 

Menace says, amazed, “My, this place as large as or even larger than the queen’s capital of Gainos.”

 

The living cat-like specter, Setra, says, with a smirk, “It must have plenty of lovely and voluptuous beauties.”

 

Menace says, “There might be future servants to expand the kingdom of Amara.”

 

Setra says, looking at the people surrounding Menace, “Including the lovelies that you managed to revive right here.” Menace then turns her attention to one of them in which it is young adult female of 18 years of age with fair tan skin, long white length white hair, and grey eyes with circular ring pattern similar to Pain’s/Madara’s Rinnegan. This young woman is wear a similar headpiece of Menace, but the ‘band’ is black in color, she is wearing a see-through grey-blue bikini top, white see-through harem pants showing her dark blue bikini-like throng, and a pair of ninja sandals.

 

Menace asks the young woman, “Is this the place?”

 

The young woman responds, in a monotone voice as if entranced, “Yes, Menace-sama. Even though it has greatly changed since before you had returned me from the realm of the dead, this is indeed the Leaf Village. It is the home of Naruto Uzumaki.”

 

Menace says, “I see.” Menace says, with a sigh, “Personally, I want to attend to my kingdom and my servants, but since the stupid Swamp Witch revived me, she can send me back into the afterlife.”

 

Setra says, with a snarl, “Just because she lost two of her grunts doesn’t give her the right to send you here like one.”

 

Menace says, with a nod, “I know, Setra.” Menace says, with a shrug, “Oh, well. Our kingdom needs to grow after all and this place is full of strong people that would be wonderful to expand the kingdom of Amara until it was like it was back in my day.”

 

Setra says, looking at the woman that just talked to Menace, “And quite lovelies to boot.”

 

Menace tells the woman, “By the way, please give me your name. I would like to know the names of my servants.”

 

The woman responds, “My name is Ryuzetsu, formerly of the Grass Village, Menace-sama.”

 

Menace says, “Such strange wordings, but I like what they mean.”

 

Setra says, with a nod, “It gives you the respect that you deserve, my queen.”

 

Menace says, “Anyway, we don’t have to find Airi and Melona right away. There are wonderful new servants to acquire.”

 

Setra says, “And hopefully, they will be quite bouncy.” Setra says, “I also want to meet the man that created that wonderful literature that I read.”

 

Menace asks, curiously, “You mean that ‘Make Out’ stuff?”

 

Setra says, with a nod, “Yes, indeed. The man that created that literature is a man of the arts and I would love to meet such an artist. A mortal after my own heart.” Within the city that’s the Leaf, on the rooftops and using high-tech observation equipment, none other than Jiraiya of the Sannin, revived at the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War and not looking a day older than when he met Naruto through physically he is in his thirties or so, is writing something until he sneezes several times.

 

Jiraiya says, “I know that I’m not developing a cold.” Jiraiya then gives perverted smile and wonders if a beautiful young woman is thinking about him. Later on, Ukyo and Nabiki are fighting against Melona, but she sprays strawberry milk from her chest causing both of them to slip.

 

Ukyo yells out, annoyed, “Hey, no fair!”

 

Melona giggles and responds, “Naruto might be my new master and I might be made of strawberry milk, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t do ‘naughty things’ anymore. In fact, I’m now so sweet that I’m addicting.” Melona then turns into a liquid form, goes into Nabiki, and she moans out erotically as her eyes gain clover-like pupils while her body shape becomes similar to Tsunade’s body shape.

 

Nabiki moans out, “Hey…I’m no…bimbo…!!” Nabiki’s hands move against her will and she starts to pleasure herself.

 

Melona then says, using Nabiki’s mouth, “Sorry, Nabiki! Now, you are going to be a good girl and give me control of your body for a while.”

 

Nabiki moans out, “No way…!!” Nabiki moans out as Melona, controlling Nabiki’s hands against her will, and pleasures Nabiki causing her to lose control of her body to Melona at least for the time being.

 

Ukyo yells out, “Nabiki!” Nabiki, under Melona’s control, then tackles Ukyo to the ground and Nabiki’s expanded chest is slammed into her face.

 

Melona says, using Nabiki’s voice, “Sorry, Ukyo, but I’m in control now! Now, drink my milk and be a good girl!” Melona gives a mischievous giggle as she continues to use Nabiki’s modified body to cover Ukyo’s face making her hard-pressed to breathe. However, Nabiki is thrown off Ukyo and a surge of energy goes through Nabiki causing Nabiki to cough out Melona causing her to eyes to return to normal. Melona shifts back to her humanoid form and looks up to see Ranko in front of her in which she yells out, annoyed, “Hey, what’s the big idea?”

 

Ranko responds, “Ukyo-chan had a hard time to breathe!”

 

Melona replies, annoyed, “I wasn’t going to kill her! Thanks to Naruto-sama, I don’t do that anymore.” Melona says, with a giggle, “In fact, I like this new body. Now that I’m strawberry milk, I’m so sweet that anyone that drinks me can’t help themselves to ‘bliss out’ and be whatever I want them to be.”

 

Ranko says, with a groan, “Oh, boy.” Just then Shizune and Shampoo make their appearance and Ranko asks, “What’s up?”

 

Shampoo says, “Airen-kun might need help, Ranko-chan.”

 

Shizune says, “A strange woman has appeared in the village.”

 

Ukyo asks, “Strange woman?”

 

Shampoo says, “Based on what the elite guards of Airen-kun’s home says, she has a legion of followers and she is somehow reviving people to enslave to her will.”

 

Melona then asks, “Is it a young woman that’s scantily clad with a talking cat scepter?” Shizune and Shampoo look at Melona in shock and Melona says, “Oh, it is Menace then. She is from my world.”

 

Shizune asks, “Another servant of this ‘Swamp Witch’ like you and Airi were?”

 

Melona says, “Yeah, but she doesn’t serve the Swamp Witch faithfully. All she cares about is reviving her kingdom from four millennia in the past. And before you say anything, she was the ruler of a kingdom known as Amara in my world before her closest servant, something like a sister to her, betrayed and helped her kingdom’s enemies destroy the kingdom in which she murdered her. My former mistresses revived her, but Menace doesn’t give a hoot about what she wants. Most likely, the Swamp Witch threatened to return her to the afterlife if she didn’t follow her orders to find Airi and I. Not surprising since she is a ruler. She rules and doesn’t get ‘ruled’.”

 

Ranko asks, “Do you know her powers?”

 

Melona says, “Yep. She is a powerful sorceress in which she can revive and enslave people, but it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t know how to fight. It is the reason while the Swamp Witch revived her. However, while she knows how to fight, she is a more of a ‘make love and not war’ type of person through it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t know when to kick people’s asses especially for the sake of her kingdom.”

 

Ranko asks, sarcastically, “Is that all?”

 

Shizune says, “It might show that she could be reasoned with.”

 

Melona says, with a shrug, “Don’t count on it. If it doesn’t have to do with her kingdom, she isn’t interested.”

 

Nabiki says, with a smirk, “We’ll see about that.” Melona gives a confused look and a bit later on, Menace is in the streets surrounded by Ryuzetsu, Tayuya of the Sound Four, looking 16 years of age, Kin Tsuchi, the member of Orochimaru’s Sound Genin team that Orochimaru killed for use of his forbidden Reanimation jutsu to revive the First and Second Hokages against the Leaf Village, also looking 16 years of age now, Pakura of the Sand Village, Kujaku of the Four Celestial Symbol Men, a young 19 year old Kiri kunoichi with long brown hair and dark pupil-less eyes, Miru, Natsuhi, the kunoichi of the Hidden Star Village, Fubuki Kakuyoku, the kunoichi of Yukigakure, the hidden village of the Land of Snow/Spring, Nono Yakushi, Kabuto’s ‘adoptive mother’, Fuka, a member of four man team lead by someone that tried to destroy the Leaf Village since it was believed Leaf conflicted with the ruler of the nation of the Land of Fire, the Fire Daimyo, Mabui, the Raikage’s female assistant that was vaporized in the Fourth Great Ninja War and unable to be revived by Naruto’s and Serena’s ‘Cosmos power’ since they couldn’t do with anything ‘physical’ to use to revive her with unlike the former Jinchuirki, which has plenty of ‘cell samples’ in their native villages, and finally, a red haired young woman of 18 years of age with her red hair long and straight and dark eyes.

 

All of the female kunoichi that are surrounding Menace are wearing the same outfit that Ryuzetsu is wearing minus Fubuki, who is wearing her chakra armor, as Kakashi, Minato, and Tsunade arrive on the scene and they are shocked to see some of the people with Menace.

 

Kakashi thinks in his mind, “No way! These people should be long since dead!”

 

Tsunade thinks in her mind, “That’s Mabui, the Fourth Raikage’s assistant! But she was vaporized when the Ten-Tails or Kaguya’s Biju form destroyed the headquarters of the Alliance!”

 

Menace asks, “My, who are you?”

 

Mabui kneels in front of Menace and she responds, in a monotone voice that sounds like she is entranced, “Menace-sama, these are Kakashi Hatake, one of the most powerful ninja of this village, known as Sharingan Kakashi, and student of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, who is the blond man in front of you, but he is supposed to be dead during the attack of the Nine-Tailed Fox.”

 

Minato says, “I was, but I’ve been recently revived over fifteen years ago.”

 

Menace asks, curiously, “Really now?”

 

Mabui says, without missing a beat, “The blond haired woman is Tsunade Senju, granddaughter of the First Hokage of the Leaf and one of the legendary Sannin, three powerful ninja of this village, and she is the Fifth Hokage of the Leaf.”

 

Tsunade responds, “Check that. I was the Fifth Hokage. I passed it on to Kakashi, the next Hokage, and who passed it down to my godson and step-son, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, the current and Seventh Hokage of the Leaf.”

 

Menace asks, curiously, “Naruto?”

 

Mabui replies, with an emotionless tone, “Menace-sama, you were told to find him by the order of the Swamp Witch since Melona reported to her that one of her most faithful servants was here.”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “Oh, yes!”

 

Kakashi asks, curiously, “Swamp Witch?!”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “Just a minor detail. Nothing really. I am Menace, Queen of the nation of Amara.”

 

Tsunade says, “Forgive me if we never heard of your nation.”

 

Menace responds, with a smile, “That’s because I’m from another world silly!”

 

Minato asks, “Another world?”

 

Menace says, “That’s right. And I’m always looking for wonderful new servants and citizens for my rebuilding and ever growing nation. I have to come here since I was revived by that Swamp Witch and such I’ve got to follow her instruction unless I want to be returned to the afterlife and unable to rule and rebuild my kingdom back to the point where it was destroyed four thousand years ago in my world.”

 

Kakashi asks, stunned, “Four thousand years ago?!”

 

Minato tells Kakashi, “It isn’t like people haven’t been revived in our world, Kakashi.”

 

Kakashi says, “True, but unless it was like with your son and Serena-sama, the Rinnegan’s revival jutsu, or a wretched Reanimation, you don’t see that happening and there is a reason why.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “Good point, Kakashi.”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “Anyway, it was a wonderful excuse to find wonderful new servants for my kingdom.”

 

Tsunade asks, “These people are dead? Did you revive them?”

 

Menace says, “Oh, yes. I’m a very powerful sorceress especially thanks to how I was revived by the Swamp Witch. I have given these people the gift of new life and service to my kingdom.”

 

Kakashi says, “Forgive us if we don’t see it like that Lady Menace.”

 

Tayuya responds, in an entranced and nasty tone, “What you think doesn’t matter to her majesty, Leaf scum?!”

 

Menace tells Tayuya, in a kind and chiding tone, “Now, language my servant.”

 

Tayuya says, with a bow, “Yes, my mistress.”

 

Minato asks, “What do you want with my son?”

 

Naruto’s voice then booms, “I think I know, pops.” Soon after, Naruto and Airi make their appearance.

 

Naruto asks, shocked, “What the?!”

 

Airi tells Menace, “It seems like you have been busy. Not surprised that you would take the chance to get more servants for your kingdom, Menace.”

 

Menace says, “While I have revived my kingdom thanks to the servants and people that I already have, there is a long way to go before it reaches the glory that it was under the rule of my family. Anyway, I should be thanking you, Airi.”

 

Airi tells Menace, “I’m guessing that my former mistresses wants you to find and bring back both Melona and I.”

 

Menace says, with a sigh, “Yes. She threatened to return me to the afterlife if I didn’t. I don’t care about myself, but my kingdom will fall if I return to the spirit world. Until the kingdom of Amara is returned to glory and I have a proven successor to my throne, I must remain in this mortal plane.”

 

Airi asks, curiously, “Where is Setra?”

 

Naruto asks Airi, “Setra?”

 

Airi says, “A living cat specter that’s a massive pervert to boot.”

 

Tsunade says, annoyed, “That’s what we need roaming around.”

 

Menace says, “On our way here, we met a white haired male that claimed to be the author of a book that Setra enjoys.”

 

Minato asks, “White haired male?”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, nervously, “I have a bad feeling about this.”

 

Menace says, “I believe that the book’s name is called ‘Make Out’ series.”

 

Minato, Tsunade, and Naruto think in unison, with a major sweat drop, “I knew it!”

 

Menace says, “Setra was really overjoyed to meet the male and he joined him in some kind of research.” Somewhere within the Leaf, both Jiraiya and Setra are in the act of performing Jiraiya’s ‘research’ in which both of them sneeze, look at each other, shrug, and continue it using high-tech observation gear mixed with recording equipment at Jiraiya usually ‘observes’ for his ‘research’ if you get the meaning.

 

Kakashi says, “I have to say that your friend has good taste.” Kakashi then gets drilled into the ground by Tsunade’s fist and Minato slaps himself in the forehead as well as shaking his head at his former student.

 

Menace tells Airi, “Anyway, the Swamp Witch wants me to bring you and Melona back. To be honest, I’m in no real hurry.”

 

Airi tells Menace, “Actually, what if you never have to worry about the Swamp Witch ever again? What if you are remain in the mortal plane forever?”

 

Menace asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Airi tells Menace, “Follow Master Naruto-kun and I back to his home and we can help you get out of the control of my former mistress in which you can rule your kingdom without any trouble for her anymore.”

 

Menace says, excitedly, “Ooh!” Menace then says, sounding regal, “You may lead.” Airi and Naruto then escort Menace away, who is followed by her revived ‘followers’, in which some of them help carry Menace in which she goes off in a ‘regal’ manner. Much later on, we return to the Namikaze household where we hear the sounds of flesh hitting flesh and we are inside of a bedroom where we find Menace, without a single article of clothing on, having Naruto on top of her and he is in the buff and pounding his hard manhood into Menace’s womb.

 

Naruto tells Menace, lustfully, “How does that feel Menace-chan? Does it feel good to be truly alive again?”

 

Menace moans out, erotically, “Ooh, yes…it feels good…to be alive again…but I never felt anything…so good…even when I was alive…other than the wonderful massages…that I had ever gotten…I knew that my duties…included such actions…to ensure…that my bloodline…could continue…but I never thought…that pleasure would come from it…!!”

 

Naruto tells Menace, lustfully, “You learn something new every single day, Menace.”

 

Menace moans out, “Yes…Yes…That’s it…drive it in…I want this…I need this…I need this pleasure…!!” Menace moans out in pleasure as Naruto’s hard manhood into her womb in which Menace doesn’t know that energy is coming from Naruto and it is ‘changing’ her even more in which the Nine-Tailed Fox within Naruto is smirking perverted as it plants thoughts into Menace’s mind. Thoughts that she can’t fight with her lust fogged mind. Menace tells Naruto, “Mmm…Naruto…you must come…you must be the Pharaoh of my kingdom…!!”

 

Naruto responds, “Pharaoh?”

 

Menace moans out, “Yes…the title of a male ruler of Amara…the title is Pharaoh…you must come back…and be the one…to join me on the throne…!!”

 

Naruto tells Menace, “Well, okay, but about your servants…”

 

Menace moans out, “My servants…are your servants…they are yours to…do with as you will…I need you…to help fulfill…my greatest duty…to my kingdom…and have heirs to the throne…!!”

 

Naruto tells Menace, with a foxy lustful smile, “We will, Menace-chan. We will.” Naruto kisses Menace on the lips and she returns the kiss with the same intense passion as Menace wraps her arms and legs around Naruto as if she was hanging onto him for dear life. In her mind, she was in pure heaven and the only thing that was more enjoyable than this was oil massaging and to her, it wasn’t by much. For what seems like endless days to her, Naruto makes hot love to her and during that time, since it is her first time making hot love, she experience a few orgasms before Naruto releases his hot seed into Menace’s waiting womb. The two of them are breathing heavily with Menace collapsed with a look of pure bliss and she gives out light moans.

 

Naruto attempts to pull his still hard member out of Menace’s womb, but Menace tightens her grip and she says, blissfully, “No, my Pharaoh, we aren’t done.” Menace tackles Naruto onto the bed and moans as she starts to impale herself on Naruto’s manhood.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back within the palace room where the entranced Nabiki continues to dance, Naruto, Menace, Ukyo, and Shampoo are together and Menace says, with a smile, “Afterwards, my wonderful Pharaoh gave me the use of his minions and they are the perfect servants.”

 

Ukyo says, with a smirk, “That’s not surprising since they work for bananas.”

 

Menace says, “And they obey and work without question through my servants do the same.”

 

Ukyo says, “That’s because they are masochists and they love it when you beat the crap out of them.”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “They are my servants and citizens. If you give what they want, they will obey without question. However, I managed to find people that just want to obey and be ordered around.”

 

Shampoo says, “I still wonder how Enslavement Queen managed to do that.”

 

Ukyo says, nervously, “I don’t want to know.”

 

Menace says, “That’s too bad since I’m going to tell you anyway someday.”

 

Shampoo asks, “Whatever happened to talking cat specter?”

 

Menace says, “Setra begged me to go with that white haired male, my pharaoh’s warrior teacher, since he was the creator of those books that he loved. Last time that I checked, he ensured that his literature stuck around.”

 

Naruto and Ukyo think in unison, nervous and annoyed tone in their mental voices, “No kidding!”

 

Shampoo asks, “Anyway, how did you convince those women that you had enslaved to join Airen-kun?”

 

Menace says, with a sly smile, “As a gorgeous ruler of Amara, I have my ‘queenly ways’ to convince them.”

 

Ukyo asks, with a sly smirk, “Really?” Ukyo and Shampoo turn to still entranced dancing Nabiki.

 

Naruto says, “Technically, Koyuki-chan convinced Fubuki to join us.”

 

Ukyo says, with a smirk, “With Mabui, Pakura, and Natsuhi asking their so to be former homes to be ‘ambassadors’ to the Leaf. Kin, Tayuya, Fuka, and Kujaku becoming members of the Leaf Village since they had nowhere else to go with Miru returning to her home village. And finally, Nono and Honoka…”

 

Naruto says, “I was shocked to find out that Kabuto got her last name from her.” Naruto says, with a sneer, “I’m not surprised that it was Danzo that led Kabuto to become Orochimaru’s right hand.”

 

Shampoo says, “One-Eyed Freak Man is dead and long gone now.”

 

Menace says, with a sly smile, “Anyway, there is that other woman, Sara…She was a woman that I could respect. Like me, she lost her kingdom as well.”

 

Shampoo says, “She was quite smitten with Airen-kun.”

 

Ukyo says, with a grin, “Not surprising since he saved her life and gave her the ability to rule until her kingdom fell. She and her husband died to protect the people and leaving their daughter to lead them.”

 

Menace says, “And now, she has a new father.” Menace says, “I must say that my time with my fellow queens was enjoyable when I got them to see the finer things in life.”

 

Flashback; Eons ago; Kingdom of Amara

 

Inside of the Amara Kingdom, Menace is with Serena, Hinata, and a young woman of 18 years with long red hair, violet eyes, and fair skin in which all four of them are lying together on massage tables with female servants massaging them.

 

Menace tells Serena, Hinata, and the young woman, “How does that feel?”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “Not bad.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

The young woman asks, “Yes, it does, but…?”

 

Menace responds, “Oh, they aren’t like the ones that I entranced with my charms. They serve me willing. They are new servants.”

 

Serena asks, “New ones?”

 

Menace responds, with a smile, “Ah, yes. They are hedonistic.”

 

Hinata asks, “Hedonistic?”

 

Menace says, “People that want to maximize pleasure with no pain. I respect that and I also found people that desire to be commanded and submissive in which they are.”

 

One of the servants says, “Thank you for taking us into your service, my queen. We are overjoyed to serve you.”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “It is a pleasure. Now, please continue to show my fellow queens the joys of oil massages.”

 

The female servants respond in unison, “Yes, my queen.” Serena, Hinata, and the young woman, Sara, can’t help to enjoy the oil massage with Menace.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Ukyo tells Menace, “And then trouble came in the form of that final girl that witch revived.”

 

Shampoo says, “The Bikini Pirate Girl.”

 

Menace says, with a smile, “Yes, but she didn’t expect our Pharaoh to be so…good.” Shampoo, Ukyo, and Menace slyly look at Naruto as he rubs his head.

 

Flashback; Eons ago; Kingdom of Amara

 

On a large floating old fashion wooden pirate ship, Naruto is holding a scroll and looking at a young woman in front of him.

 

The young woman looks to be 18 to 19 years of age with long flowing pink hair with a black pirate’s hat that has pink frills and a red bow attached to it on her scalp, hot pink eyes, pink colored lips, and she has an open large black overcoat with pink frills, her neck has a white choker that has gold lining, a jewel in the center, and a white frilly bow attached to it, the open coat shows that she has a red top with a low neckline to show much of the curls of her chest, a short black skirt with pink frills that has a black belt with a buckler shaped like an old fashion steering wooden wheel for a ship, and on her feet are black knee-high female boots.

 

The woman is wielding a rapier in her hands and she asks, amazed, “How is that possible?”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “It is what happens when you underestimate me.”

 

The woman says, with a smirk, “Not bad.”

 

Naruto asks, “So, you are the pirate captain Liliana, huh?”

 

The woman responds, with a smile, “I see that you have heard of me.”

 

Naruto responds, “Menace and the others have told me about you. It seems like the witch is really mad.”

 

The woman retorts, “I’m not bound by her! One of the rules of pirate aesthetics is that other than their aesthetics, a pirate isn’t bound by anything or anyone!” The woman then says, “However, another rule of pirate aesthetics is to pay the debt that you are owed to your benefactor for being alive.”

 

Naruto says, “I see. Well, I have to stop you right here.”

 

The woman, Liliana, responds, with a smirk, “The fourth rule of pirate aesthetics: Always accept a challenge!” Liliana and Naruto then start to battle and Naruto easily dodges the attacks from her sword as well as the crossbow attached to her wrist. Liliana says, with a smile, “Very impressive. You are the first male to be so talented.”

 

Naruto says, “Thank you, Liliana-san.”

 

Liliana says, “Rule thirty-four of pirate aesthetics: Always admire an opponent’s courage. And dare I say, you have much courage and talent. However, I have studied you since rule eighteen of pirate aesthetics states: Formidable opponent merit exhaustive research. And soon, I will know everything about you.”

 

Naruto says, with a sly smirk, “I’ll bet.” Liliana continues to battle with Naruto and Naruto then whips out the Star Saber in which he easily destroys Liliana’s rapier much to her shock.

 

Liliana asks, stunned, “What?” However, Liliana is then tackled by Naruto and they go through the deck since the ship is old and rotting with only magic causing it to be held together in which the ship then goes into a nosedive before zipping off all over the place.

 

Flashback; Later on

 

Deep within a hidden cavern, there is a massive treasure of gold coins, jewels, and whatnot and within that treasure cavern, Liliana, wearing only her pirate hat, is with Naruto, who has nothing on, as Naruto pumps his hard manhood into her womb.

 

Naruto tells her, with a lustful tone, “Pirate aesthetics number twenty-nine: Obey the winner for now, but wait for an opportunity later?”

 

Liliana moans out, erotically, “Yes…”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy smile, “However, you remember this rule: Pay the debt you owe your benefactor to being alive and a pirate will keep her honor and her promises, but won’t go overboard.”

 

Liliana moans out, “Very good…you would make…a wonderful pirate…yourself…!!”

 

Naruto replies, with a foxy smile, “Well, I already have my treasure now.”

 

Liliana responds, erotically, “Mmm…you are real bold…Naruto…!!” Liliana screams out as Naruto uses his chakra to stimulate Liliana’s pleasure centers and on the meanwhile, Kurama is making ‘adjustments’ to Liliana.

 

Naruto tells Liliana, “Now, promise me that you are my treasure and I’m your admiral, Liliana.”

 

Liliana moans out, erotically, “Yes…I…I’m your treasure…you are…my admiral…!!” Naruto then kisses Liliana and the two of them share a deep passionate lewd kiss before experiencing their orgasm with Naruto filling Liliana’s womb with his hot seed while his hard member is covered in Liliana’s juices. When they are done, the two of them are motionless for a while with their forms are covered in sweat and blissful looks on their faces. Soon after, Liliana tackles Naruto onto the ground and starts to impale herself on Naruto’s still erect manhood. Liliana says, with a sly smile, “We aren’t done yet. When we have children, they are going to be pirates just like me.” Naruto grunts and Liliana moans out in pleasure as they continue to make hot love.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Within the present, Liliana, wearing only her pirate hat, is sitting on the lap of Naruto while he fondles her one of her breasts and touches her in-between her legs.

 

Naruto tells Liliana, “How is it going?”

 

Liliana responds, seductively, “Wonderful. I robbed several pigs of their riches and they are all ours, my admiral.”

 

Naruto tells Liliana, “Slavers?”

 

Liliana responds, with a sly smile, “What do you think?” Naruto and Liliana share a passionate, loving, and lewd kiss in which we go into another area where we find Minato Namikaze, Tsunade, and Kushina Uzumaki together and they are engaged in a three-way loving lewd kiss while Tsunade and Kushina are stroking Minato’s manhood.

 

Minato groans out, “Kushina-chan…Tsunade-chan…”

 

Kushina tells Minato, with a loving and lustful smile, “Sorry, Minato-kun…we are still so horny.”

 

Minato responds, “You and Tsunade-chan have been horny for two decades.”

 

Tsunade tells Minato, slyly, “Oh, Minato-kun. Don’t lie to us. You loved fucking us for all that time.”

 

Minato replies, “Minus all of the times that you gave birth to our children.”

 

Kushina says, with a giggle, “What did you expect Minato-kun? Childbirth isn’t cupcakes and pie.”

 

Minato tells Kushina, with a warm smile, “It feels good to have you in my arms with Tsunade-chan.”

 

Kushina tells Minato, with a grin, “Same here. I’m not mad since I was dead and all and to be honest…”

 

Tsunade says, with a blush, “I was surprised to learn that.”

 

Kushina says, with a giggle, “So, it was good for all three of us to be together. It almost makes me glad that witch revived me.”

 

Tsunade says, “Almost.”

 

Flashback; Eons ago

 

Within the same world that contains the Kingdom of Amara and Gainos, we are within a dark and sinister swampland where a sinister figure is looking at a sphere where the figure sees Naruto fighting against a female humanoid.

 

This female humanoid is young looking, in fact, she looks in her twenties, long dull green hair with some whitish in her hair tied in a ponytail, ruby red eyes, deep and lovely ruby red colored lips, elf-like ears, lovely tan skin, and she is wearing a white vest-like top that has a snake themed collar, the vest only covers half of her very voluptuous cleavage with red jewels on each breast, turtle shelled shoulder pads, she has a living snake to scantily cover the area in-between her legs, and on her legs, she has white shin guards with dull green thigh-high underneath.

 

As the sinister figure looks at Naruto fighting against the gorgeous elf woman, she says, in a dark female voice, “That wretched brat! How dare he take my servants from me? However, what Menace did before she ‘betrayed’ me gave me plenty of inspiration and I managed to sneak one of my lower minions into that world to get what I need.” Soon after, the sinister figure looks at what looks like a pool of muck and something or someone is coming out of the muck in which we find that a female humanoid figure is coming out of the muck before being launched and landing on the ground with a splat. The humanoid figure then stands and the muck fades away slowly to first reveal long red hair, violet eyes, and it is then revealed that it is none other than Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto’s mother and Minato’s wife before she died on the day of Naruto’s birth, looking as alive as she did just before she did minus her clothing.

 

Kushina asks, dazed and confused, “Where am I? What is this place you know?”

 

The sinister female figure responds, “You are in the swamp, my dear. My swamp.”

 

Kushina asks, still dazed, “Swamp? How did I end up in the swamp? Don’t remember you know?”

 

The sinister female figure replies, “I revived you back to life.”

 

Kushina replies, still dazed, “Revived? I was dead?” What Kushina doesn’t know is that some kind of spider-like parasite is coming towards her and going up her causing to get confused as she feels something, but in her dazed and confused state due to her resurrection, she doesn’t turn until the parasite was in-between her legs in which she yelps as it ‘implants’ herself into that area. Kushina yells out, “What the…?!” Kushina then moans out erotically as her eyes glow an eerie violet and pleasure racks her body.

 

The sinister figure says, “This is to make sure that you serve me and me alone. Now, you know who you serve.”

 

The glow fades away and she responds, with an evil smile, “I serve only the Swamp Witch. I exist only for her.”

 

The sinister figure responds, slyly, “Good. Now, this is your mission.” She then displays the image of Naruto and she says, “This is your target. This brat has broken four of my minions from my control and even my most loyal of minions have ‘betrayed’ me. This can’t be allowed! You are to find him and destroy him!”

 

Kushina says, her eyes widen, “I…I know that person…you know…” Kushina then screeches as pleasure rocks her body from the parasite.

 

The sinister figure tells Kushina, “He means nothing to you. I am the only one in your thoughts. I give you the ultimate pleasure. Serving me is the ultimate pleasure.”

 

Kushina moans out, “Yes…I serve…you Swamp Witch-sama…serving you is the ultimate pleasure…!!” The pleasure rocking Kushina’s body stops and she falls to her knees as well as breathing heavily.

 

The sinister figure, the mysterious Swamp Witch, says, “Good, my slave. You know what to do.”

 

Kushina responds, blissfully, “Yes…”

 

The Swamp Witch then says, “However, your regular abilities may not be enough. I think that some ‘enhancements’ are in order.” Kushina then moans out as more pleasure rocks her body in which her chest and buttocks starts to expand and her hair hang bangs are grow until they are similar to Melona’s hair bangs with other ‘modifications’ happening to her as Swamp Witch continues with her ‘enhancements’ of Kushina.

 

Flashback; Later on

 

We are with Naruto as he stares down the tan and gorgeous elf woman as she is enhanced in a cocoon of water, surrounded by earth spikes, and an electrical field surrounding her with Korra, Lin, and Asami assembled together.

 

The elf woman asks, slyly, “Going a bit overboard?”

 

Asami responds, “After you felt like ‘playing with us’?”

 

Korra says, “Let’s just say that we didn’t ‘appreciate’ it.”

 

The elf woman says, “I was just having a little ‘fun’.”

 

Lin says, “Well, it look like ‘fun time’ is over.”

 

The elf woman says, with a shrug, “I guess so. Anyway, I’m amazed and I’m impressive with you.” The elf woman says, “And I’m impressive with you most of all. There are very few men that impressive men. Most of the men of our world are worthless pigs. There are exceptions like Cattleya’s husband, Owen the Dragon Smiter, but they aren’t the norm.”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah, we could tell.”

 

The elf woman says, “However, you made even Airi, the most loyal servant of the Swamp Witch, to come to your side. I’ve got to say that’s impressive.” The elf woman says, with a seductive sly smirk, “Something tells me that I would have some ‘fun’ with you.”

 

Korra says, with a sneer, “Don’t count on it.”

 

Just then Naruto senses something and he yells out, “Get back everyone!” He then uses golden chakra chains to grab Korra, Lin, and Asami and pull them out of the way, but it releases the elf woman from the cocoon of water and the earth spikes to crumble as dark violet chakra chains nearly hit them.

 

Asami asks, “What was that?” When they look at the source, Naruto gasps to see his mother, Kushina, hovering over them with some significant ‘changes’.

 

The forward bangs of Kushina’s hair have become longer and exactly like Melona’s hair bang, minus the fact that they are red in color instead of pink, in which they form ‘hands’ that covers Kushina’s cleavage which has expanded to become just as large as Tsunade’s chest, she has a maid’s hat on her scalp, white bandages around her arms with a small crossbow around her right wrist over the bandages, the spider parasite in-between her legs, black silk stockings that covers her strong and sexy female legs, a pair of black shoes, and she has a belt across her very slender and strong yet sexy muscular feminine waistline and back with a scythe like Airi’s scythe strapped to it.

 

Naruto asks, stunned, “Mom?”

 

Korra, Asami, and Lin yell out in unison, “Mom?!”

 

Kushina asks Naruto, confused, “Do I know you, you know?”

 

Naruto tells Kushina, “Mom, it’s me. I’m Naruto, your son.”

 

Kushina asks, confused, “Son…?” Kushina then yelps as parasite sends erotic pleasure into her causing her eyes to glow and Kushina says, with an evil smile, “I don’t know what you are talking about you know. I live to serve my mistress, the Swamp Witch. You have been a ‘bad boy’ and bad boys must be punished!” Kushina then unleashes a mob of wicked spirits in which the group dodges.

 

Korra says, shocked, “Wicked spirits!”

 

Lin says, “That’s pretty obvious.” Kushina draws out her scythe and attacks Naruto with a mad and evil smile on her lips.

 

Naruto yells out, “Mom! Fight it! You have to fight it!”

 

The elf woman says, “Don’t bother kid. She is under the complete control of the Swamp Witch. And from your expression, she is already dead so you don’t need to worry not to kill her. She is already dead!”

 

Naruto responds, strongly, “So was Liliana and Menace and I’ve given them new lives! And I can do the same for mom! I can save her, believe it!”

 

Kushina says, with a mad evil smile, “Save me? There is no saving me, you know. I live to serve Swamp Witch-sama! It is my ultimate pleasure!” Kushina moans out from the parasite and she unleashes a legion of dark violet chakra chains at her son in which Naruto snarls angrily.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, angrily, “When I find that witch, I’m going to rip apart and blast her remains until she is molecules!” Naruto then unleashes his Six Path Sage mode much to Kushina’s surprise and creates swords from his Truth Seeker Balls that easily cut through Kushina’s chakra chains with a powerful wind jutsu sending her flying into trees that knock the wind out of her. Naruto thinks in his mind, solemnly, “Sorry, mom.” On the meanwhile, Korra uses her advanced water bending technique to put the wicked spirits ‘to rest’.

 

Asami says, with a smile, “Nice one, Korra.”

 

Korra says, with a smirk, “That jerk of an uncle’s training finally paid off for something good.” On the meanwhile, Kushina gets to her feet and swings her scythe causing the ground to turn into swamp causing all of their feet to sink.

 

Asami asks, “What is this?!”

 

The elf woman says, “She is turning the land into swamp.”

 

Korra says, “Swamp?! Hold on! Swamp is mainly water!” Korra then uses her water bending to create whips of water that smack into Kushina causing her to stumble back and Naruto unleashes his Truth Seeker Balls to surround and entrap Kushina.

 

Naruto says, “Sorry, mom, but this is for the best, believe it.”

 

Kushina says, with a wicked smile, “Naughty boy. I punish.” Kushina then sends a spray of acid from her chest right at Asami and Lin with Naruto using a water jutsu with Korra using water bending to deflect the acid away. When they look towards Kushina, she is gone.

 

Naruto yells out, shocked, “Mom! Mom!”

 

The elf woman says, “Back to the Swamp Witch, kiddo.”

 

Naruto says, angrily, “I’m not a kid!” Naruto unleashes a powerful shockwave with his aura that causes the whole area to shake.

 

Lin tells Naruto, sternly, “Getting pissed off isn’t going to get her back.” Naruto sighs, calms down, and nods his head.

 

Korra tells the elf woman, “You seem to know about the Swamp Witch.”

 

The elf woman responds, “Obviously. I’m an elf and here, we lives a long time and the majority of us never physically look beyond what you, humans, would consider youth.”

 

Asami says, “Then you can obviously help us.”

 

The elf woman replies, with a sly smile, “Help you? I don’t know. You did capture me and all.”

 

Korra says, sternly, “You molested us!”

 

The elf woman retorts, with a sly smile, “Is that what I did?”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “I think that we can give you a deal that you can’t refuse.”

 

The elf woman responds, with a sly smirk, “Try me. And if you can, I’m all yours, big boy. But trust me, it won’t be easy.” The snake around her waist hisses at them, but Naruto and the three women with him don’t lose their confident smiles causing the elf woman to wonder about them.

 

Flashback; Later on within the Kingdom of Amara

 

Back inside of the Kingdom of Amara, Naruto is with the elf woman, Echidna, and they are in bed together and without an article of clothing on them in which they are in a deep lewd kiss with their tongues dueling for dominance.

 

When they release from the kiss, Echidna tells Naruto, with a seductive smile, “Now, remember our agreement, I join your harem as your wife as long as you help free little Leina of that rotten curse that wretched Swamp Witch put her under and then I want you to bring her and Irma into your harem in which they are going to be assigned to me.”

 

Naruto tells Echidna, with a nod, “But you don’t ‘hurt’ them, okay?”

 

Echidna says, with a sly smirk, “I’ll try, but I really like them and there are few people, men or women, I like. I’ve got to admit that it feels curious that you were able to ‘dominate’ all these women, but I’ve got to say that it really ‘lights my fire’ and I don’t care if it is some kind of mind control.”

 

Naruto asks Echidna, “Mind control? You?”

 

Echidna says, with a grin, “You’re learning. Now, remember you had better watch out, cutie, or I will drain you drain and rub you raw. When you find me, you ‘attack’ me and you make your attempts to dominate me.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “I think that’s not a problem.” Naruto then unleashes powerful pheromones and Echidna moans as her lust and arousal go through the roof before Naruto tackles her onto the bed, insert his hard manhood into her womb, and starts to make hot and intense love to her.

 

Echidna thinks in her mind, lustfully, “Oh, yeah…Yes…I think…that you and I…are going to have a wonderful…relationship…Naruto…!!” Naruto and Echidna then engage to continue in really intense hot lovemaking as both of them struggle for dominance in this. On the meanwhile, Anko is with snake that Echidna used to cover the area in-between.

 

Anko tells the snake, “Good boy, Keltan. Who is my good boy?” The snake, Keltan, hisses in approval as Anko gently pets with the snake slivering all over Anko’s form and Echidna looks at Anko in which both of them give wide mischievous and sly smirks as they silently nod at some kind of unsaid agreement.

 

Flashback; Returning to the Swamp Witch’s swamp

 

Back inside of the realm of the Swamp Witch, Naruto’s revived and corrupted mother is joined by other figures which include some of the Sailor Scouts’ female enemies in the form of Emerald from Black Moon Kingdom and Witches Five from the Heart Snatchers. However, there are others.

 

The first one is a woman that looks in her twenties with long wavy violet hair and onyx eyes.

 

The second woman is another woman that looks to be in her twenties with long straight black hair with bangs hanging on either side of her face and black eyes.

 

The third woman looks like an 18 year old version of Hinata Hyuga, but she has deep violet colored lips.

 

The fourth woman looks like an 18 year old version of Tenten, but she has bandages and wrapping all over her form.

 

The fifth woman looks like an 18 year old version of Ino Yamanaka, but her blond hair is long and flowing rather than tied up in its short ponytail with her poster showing shyness much Hinata’s shyness when she was younger.

 

All of the women are just like Kushina now with the forward bangs of their hair have grown to cover the forward portion of their ‘assets’, maid’s hat on their heads, spider parasite in-between their legs and etc.

 

The Swamp Witch, only seen as an eerie figure, tells Kushina, “You have done well, my servant.”

 

Kushina responds, with a bow, “Thank you, mistress-sama. My pleasure is pleasing you.”

 

Swamp Witch responds, “I know, Kushina.” Swamp Witch tells the black haired woman, “Mikoto…”

 

The black haired woman asks, in an emotionless tone, “Yes, mistress.”

 

Swamp Witch says, “You and your fellow Uchiha woman, Naori, will join Kushina in gathering life-force to help me bring more of this ‘illusion world’ to life.”

 

The black haired woman responds, in a monotone voice, “As you command, Swamp Witch-sama.” Both the black haired woman and violet haired woman then turn their eyes into pairs of Sharingan eyes.

 

Swamp Witch says, “Emerald, you and the Witches Five will cause chaos and mayhem to draw out the warriors that I had cursed.”

 

Emerald and the Witches Five respond in unison, monotone voices, “Yes, mistress.”

 

Swamp Witch says, looking at the three alternate versions of Hinata, Tenten, and Ino, “And now, you, the residences of the ‘illusion world’ that I have brought to life with my magic and the life-force that Kushina gathered. You will spread more of my swamp and find those warriors that I haven’t cursed like the ones leading the rebellion against the current queen. You know what to do.”

 

The alternate version of Hinata responds, in Hinata’s voice, but with a sharp tongue tone that’s totally unlike Hinata Hyuga that we know, “No fucking kidding, mistress-sama.”

 

The alternate version of Ino says, with a nod and in a shy voice that’s similar to Hinata in her childhood, “Yes, Swamp Witch-sama.”

 

Swamp Witch says, commanding tone in her voice, “Go!” Everyone then races off to perform their missions while the Swamp Witch looks at the shattered crystal ball that Tobi/Obito Uchiha used on Naruto and Sakura to send them into that ‘Limited Tsukuyomi Genjutsu World’.

 

Flashback; Later on

 

On board of Liliana’s pirate ship, which has been completely refurbished to look as grand as any wooden sailing ship during the ‘golden years’ of the sailing ships, Minato, Tsunade, Naruto, and all of the women connected to Naruto are assembled together as plenty of them look at gear that looks similar to the ones used by the Ghostbusters to captured ghosts.

 

Amara asks, curiously, “Do you think that this will work?”

 

Ami says, “I have modified them and enhanced their power with special crystals that will work on ‘things’ other than those with ectoplasm.”

 

Hana says, “Namely ghosts.”

 

Naruto and Serena say in unison, “Did you have to say that?”

 

Raye asks, “Seriously? You are still scared of ghouls and ghosts?”

 

Airi says, “Technically, I’m a spirit since I’m a wraith.” Airi says, “However, thanks to Kurama-sama and his and Master Naruto-kun’s energies, I’m more like a wraith hybrid since I’m more human now while retaining all of my wraith powers.”

 

Minato says, seriously, “Well, I hope that you know where you are going.”

Tsunade tells Minato, “Minato-kun, please calm down.”

 

Minato yells out, angrily, “Calm down! Tsunade-chan, Kushina-chan has been revived against her will and twisted into a monster by this witch in which he tried to use her to murder my son! Don’t tell me that you aren’t mad!”

 

Tsunade tells Minato, sternly, “Yes, I am fucking mad, but getting pissed off and flying off the handle won’t help her!”

 

Mina asks, slyly, “Isn’t that Naruto’s job?”

 

Naruto glares at Mina, who winches, and Sakura says, with a smirk, “I think that we know that someone is going to get the ‘tickle chair’ tonight.” Mina yelps nervously as Naruto gives a foxy smirk.


Echidna says, “Anyway, from what I saw, it is most likely that parasite in-between her legs is the way that the Swamp Witch is controlling her. We take out that and we might take out the mind control. However, you have to assume that it might also be injecting some kind of ‘mind control drug’ into her mind.”

 

Anko says, pointing to Serena, “And that’s why we have our former queen and now, ‘top girl’ of an alliance of our world and Earth here to help.”

 

Hana asks Serena, “How is life as president?”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Tough. Shadow and other Solid Clones help with paperwork, but there is more to being a leader than just that.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Tell me about it.”

 

Minato says, nodding his head in agreement, “No kidding son.”

 

Tsunade says, also nodding her head, “Got that right.”

 

Kurenai asks Hana, “Do you have anything?”

 

Hana says, shaking her head, “No…” Hana says, sniffing the air, “No, I’ve got something.”

 

Minato asks, “Is it Kushina?”

 

Hana responds, shaking her head, “No, it isn’t, Fourth Hokage-sama, but it is something really foul.” Everyone then hears a female scream causing everyone to look over to see Emerald and the Witches Five attacking a young lady.

 

This young lady looks to be 18 to 19 years of age with long blue-green hair tied in a single ponytail, blue eyes, and she is wearing red armor with gold pieces and strange stones in the armor with it consisting red headpiece with white wings attached to it, red armored bikini top with a choker around her neck, there is a cloth connected by belts that goes down to the end of her torso with a small metal piece covering the area in-between her legs, red arm-guards that goes up to her elbows, black thigh-high tights with red legs guards, and there are white wings on her ankles.

 

The young lady collapsed to the ground, holding herself in seeming pain, and she moans out, “What…What did you do…to my armor…?”

 

Viluy says, with an evil smile, “I tapped into them and forced them into overdrive.” The young lady screams out through not in pain and more like in erotic pleasure, but the pleasure is so intense that all she can do is hold herself and she can’t move.

 

Serena asks, stunned, “Emerald and the Witches Five?”

 

Hinata asks Serena, “Weren’t those your enemies?”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Amara says, “It looks like that witch revived them too.”

 

Korra says, “They look exactly like Kushina did after that witch corrupted her.”

 

Mina then goes over, puts on one of the Proton Packs, and she says, “Let’s give these things a test drive!” As Emerald and the Witches Five prepare to finish off the helpless young lady, the shadow of Liliana’s ‘revived’ ship looms over them and they look up to see it land and everyone get off.

 

Eudial says, seeing the Sailor Scouts, “You!”

 

Amara says, “Back to your old tricks, I see.”

 

Mimete says, “Actually, this isn’t our mission. Our mistress, the mighty Swamp Witch, who had revived us assigned us to find those that she cursed in order to get rid of them to make sure that you didn’t get to them.”

 

Lita asks, “Hey, weren’t you working for Kaguya?”

 

Mimete says, “That’s old news! I work for our great mistress: The Swamp Witch!”

 

Sakura says, aiming her blaster portion of her Proton Pack at them, “Not anymore!”

 

Eudial says, bringing out her Flame Buster, “Ooh, little girls with guns! Let’s see how you like this!” Eudial fires her Flame Buster, but our heroes and heroines fire energy beams from their Proton Packs and due to the sheer number, Eudial’s Flame Buster is overwhelmed and put out in which Emerald and the Witches Five are entrapped in a binding energy ring.

 

Emerald yells out, “You can’t keep us trapped for long!”

 

Amara says, throwing an Ecto Trap, “Long enough for this!” The Ecto Trap opens up and Emerald and Witches Five yell as they are sucked into the Ecto Trap in which top closes as they are entrapped within.

 

Mina says, excitedly, “It worked!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No joke, Mina-chan.”

 

Asami says, with a smile, “Not bad.” However, their attention turned to the young lady as she continues to writhe around.

 

Kurenai asks, concerned, “What’s wrong?”

 

The young lady responds, “My armor…they did something to my armor…it creates powerful…force-fields…to protect me…from anything…but they…they…!!”

 

She yelps out in ecstasy and Ami says, using her scanner, “Those jewels on her armor are causing vibrations that creates the force-fields, but due to their placement, they are…”

 

Echidna says, interrupting, “If you don’t stop it, she is going to go mad from it.” The young lady writhes and moans out erotically as her armors stimulates her body to its limits.

 

Ami says, “However, the force-fields are incredibly powerful, but I think…” Ami then taps into her computer and then the young lady’s armor stops vibrating causing her to collapse to the ground.

 

Lita says, excitedly, “Way to go, Ami-chan.”

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “Is she okay?”

 

Echidna says, “Who knows? She was ‘stimulated’ like no tomorrow.”

 

Sakura says, “Let’s get her on the ship so Ami and I could examine her.”

 

Tsunade says, with a nod, “Good idea.” Naruto picks up the young lady, bridal style, and carries her aboard in which she opens her eyes to look at Naruto, causing her to blush, but she then falls unconscious due to the sheer ‘excitement’ that her body went due to her armor.

 

Flashback; on the meanwhile

 

In a good sized town, Kushina, Mikoto, and Naori are in front of a group of female soldier grabbed in red and all of them have entranced looks and blank eyes to show that they are under the control of the Sharingan eyes of Mikoto and Naori in which Kushina, Mikoto, and Naori are seemly locked in a kiss with three of them. In fact, they are draining their life-force much like how Airi did before she left the Swamp Witch’s control. The three corrupted kunoichi suck them dry and when they were done, they go onto the next three and the next until all of the female soldiers were drained of their life-forces.

 

Kushina tells Mikoto, “Excellent work, Mikoto-chan.”

 

Mikoto says, with a nod, “Thank you, Kushina.”

 

Just then the three of them receive a telepathic message and Naori says, “Our mistress wishes for us to burn this area to the ground.” The three corrupted kunoichi hesitate, but they moan as their parasites send them erotic pleasure causing their eyes to glow and all three of them give evil smiles.

 

Kushina says, “Our mistress’ will is absolute.” Soon after, the whole area is set ablaze by the three corrupted kunoichi through various means including fire jutsu, sprays of acid, or other means causing the people to panic and flee for their lives while the bodies of the female soldiers that had their life-force drained are sealed away and taken away from the burning town by the three corrupted kunoichi.

 

Flashback; On board Liliana’s ship

 

Back on Liliana’s ship, the young lady in the armor is lying down on the bed with a major flush in her cheeks as she opens her eyes to see Naruto and everyone else that’s on the ship, minus Minato, Tsunade, and Liliana, in front of her.

 

The young lady asks, breathlessly, “Where…?”

 

Serena says, “It’s okay. You’re safe.”

 

Lita says, “Those brutes won’t hurt you again.”

 

Hinata asks the young lady, “What’s your name?”

 

The young lady responds, “Mirim…”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “That’s a nice name.”

 

Echidna says, with a smirk, “Told you. She is known as the Hyper Vibration Valkyrie due to the armor that was ‘given’ to her by Ymir, the leader of the dwarfs of Steel Mountain, but in fact, she was just an experiment to create the ‘ultimate warrior’.”

 

Amara says, sarcastically, “That sounds very familiar.”

 

Echidna says, “From what I heard, she isn’t a fighter, but even the mightiest of our warriors can’t seem to handle the armor like she can. It is quite impressive.”

 

Sakura says, plainly, “From what we scanned about that armor, I’ll bet. I’m not sure if any of us could take what she went through.”

 

Korra says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Naruto tells Mirim, with a smile, “Nice to meet you, Mirim. I’m Naruto.” After Naruto and the others introduce themselves, Naruto tells her, “Are you going to be okay?”

 

Mirim responds, her flush still flush and her breathing ragged, “I…I…I’m sorry, Naruto-san.” Mirim then leaps onto Naruto and kisses him on the lips.

 

Sakura yells out, stunned, “Hey!”

 

Hinata says, shocked, “Mirim-san!”

 

Echidna says, “The armor.”

 

Amara says, nodding her head, “Can’t help herself.”

 

Ami says, nodding her head in agreement, “I believe that you are right.”

 

Naruto releases himself from the kiss and he tells her, “Hey, Mirim, we just met.”

 

Kurama thinks in his mind, “Hasn’t stopped you before kit and it won’t stop you now!”

 

Mirim replies, arousal evidence in her voice, “I’m sorry…but what they did…to my armor…my body is burning…can’t think straight…I’m sorry, Naruto…” Mirim then moves her hand to area in-between his legs and as she does so, Kurama unleashes powerful pheromones into the room causing Mirim to get more aroused and the other woman to start getting aroused.

 

Hinata thinks in her mind, lustfully, “Oh no…”

 

Shion thinks in her mind, lustfully, “A kitsune will be a kitsune…”

 

Flashback; Swamp Witch’s swamp

 

Returning to the Swamp Witch’s domain, she, in her unseen form, is with Kushina, Mikoto, Naori, and the alternate versions of Hinata, Ino, and Tenten from the Genjutsu World, RTN Hinata, RTN Ino, and RTN Tenten, as they look at their latest recruit.

 

This person looks like Tsunade, but she is wearing a pair of red glasses in front of her. However, other than that, she looks a lot like Tsunade herself. Like the other corrupted kunoichi, her hair bangs have become longer and become like hands to cover the front of her massive chest, she has a maid’s hat on her scalp, white bandages around her arms with a small crossbow around her right wrist over the bandages, the spider parasite in-between her legs, black silk stockings that covers her strong and sexy female legs, a pair of black shoes, and she has a belt across her very slender and strong yet sexy muscular feminine waistline and back with a scythe like Airi’s scythe strapped to it.

 

RTN Ino asks, “Mistress, is this…?”

 

Swamp Witch responds, “Yes, she is the Tsunade of your ‘world’ through with some ‘improvements’ and her body is made younger in that regard. She is in her twenties now.”

 

Mikoto asks, “What do you command now mistress?”

 

Swamp Witch replies, “Emerald and Witches Five have failed me. They have been captured by our enemies and they are on their way here.

 

RTN Hinata says, “Let them come, mistress. I’ll turn their brains into mush.”

 

Swamp Witch responds, “We will see. Now, you will expand my control and turn more of this world into my swampland.”

 

All of the other females, including the other version of Tsunade, the one from the ‘Genjutsu World’, respond in unison, “Yes, mistress!” All of them head off to follow their mistress’ orders while the Swamp Witch focuses on her next plan.

 

Flashback; Returning to Liliana’s ship

 

Inside of Liliana’s ship, Naruto and Echidna are with a young woman of about 19 to 20 years of age with long blond hair, blue eyes, lovely pink colored lips, and strong and sexy female body with the young woman squished between them and Echidna kissing the young woman the lips.

 

When Echidna releases the woman from the kiss, she tells her, “Mmm, Leina, you are just as hot as ever.”

 

The young woman moans out, “Echidna…”

 

Echidna tells the young woman, “Now, Leina, don’t try to resist. We know that you liked it as much as I did. Now that you are free from that nasty little curse, you can join us. You want his cock, don’t you?”

 

The young woman, Leina, responds, blissfully, “Yes…”

 

Naruto tells Leina, “What do you want in return Leina-chan?”

 

Leina responds, blissfully, “Risty…She…”

 

Echidna says, with a giggle, “Isn’t that sweet? Well, we can’t have that witch have her way, can we? We cured you, didn’t we? We can do her too.”

 

Naruto tells Leina, “I find her and I won’t demand anything in return. I will cure her no matter what, believe it.”

 

Echidna tells Naruto, “You show her the money and help her orphans…”

 

Naruto asks Echidna, “Orphans?”

 

Echidna says, “Yep. She is an orphan and she takes care of poor orphans…”

 

Naruto tells Leina, “Tell me where the orphans are and I will give them a new home and a new life.”

 

Leina gives a look of surprise and Echidna says, with a smirk, “You are an orphan, Naruto-kun. I’m not surprised.”

 

Naruto nods his head in agreement and he tells Leina, lovingly, “They will be taken care of forever, Leina, just like you.” Naruto then kisses her on the lips and Leina can’t help to enjoy and return the kiss with the same intensity and passion.

 

Echidna thinks in her mind, slyly, “One down and one to go. Mmm, you light my fire, Naruto-kun. I can’t wait to see what kind of ‘conquests’ you are going to have.”

 

Flashback; Elsewhere in this world

 

At another area of this world, known as the Calibara Forest, Kakashi Hatake is fighting against Mikoto Uchiha while assisting a young woman in this area.

 

This young woman looks to be 19-20 years of age with long flowing black hair that has multicolored ends a colorful bluish-white wing on the right of her head, and a purple horn on the left, her eyes are green, and she has deep pink lips. She is wearing a very revealing outfit, consisting of white cloths with blue ends attached to her upper arms, and ornate strings that go down her torso and attach to a purple horn-like piece, with white pearls going underneath her. On her legs she has detailed thigh-bands and fishnets leading down to her detailed sandals.

 

Kakashi thinks in his mind, “Sasuke isn’t going to like this when he finds out. Hopefully, I can get this information to Naruto first.”

 

Mikoto says, “You won’t stop my mistress. You are a mere human.”

 

Kakashi responds, “Well, I have faced someone that supposed to be the ‘deity of chakra’ in our world and survived to allow her to be destroyed…twice.” Mikoto fires acid at Kakashi and Kakashi is more surprised at where the acid came from causing him to think, “You have got to be kidding me. I wonder what Jiraiya-sama would do with this information.”

 

Flashback; Back in Naruto’s world

 

Returning to Naruto’s world, Jiraiya and Setra are together as they work on Jiraiya’s latest ‘book’ if what you call his ‘work’ literature and Jiraiya sneezing causing him to wonder in which he hopes that a sexy woman is talking about him.

 

Flashback; Rejoining Kakashi

 

Back with Kakashi, he is fighting against the revived and corrupted Mikoto until the young woman, having a pale skin tone, gains a dark tan skin tone unleashing four strange tentacles from her hair that lash out and bind her arms and legs.

 

The young woman says, “You are causing problems for my home! Get out!” With incredible strength, the young woman sends Mikoto flying high through the sky.

 

Kakashi thinks in his mind, “Her skin changed colors? And what are those things?” However, he feels that he should focus on Mikoto and he decides to go after her until he gets yanks over to the young woman.

 

The young woman tells Kakashi, with a seductive smile, “Thank you for your help. I did see that a mysterious masked man from another world would come to my home to help us.”

 

Kakashi says, a bit nervously, “Really now? Anyway…”

 

The young woman tells Kakashi, seductively, “What’s your name? I’m Luna-Luna.”

 

Kakashi replies, a bit nervously, “Kakashi Hatake. Now, I need…” However, before Kakashi could attempt to leave, he is bound by Luna-Luna’s tentacles and his face mask removed causing Luna-Luna to gain hearts in her eyes and swoon.

 

Flashback; Later on; Returning to Liliana’s ship

 

Back on Liliana’s ship, which is now named Maelstrom’s Vixen, Minato and Tsunade are looking at Kakashi lying down in bed with a dark tan skin Luna-Luna by his side with a warm smile on her lips.

 

Minato says, with a sigh, “While I’m finally glad that you have found your ‘other half’, I’m not sure about the way that you found it.”

 

Kakashi tells Minato, “I was shocked too Minato-sensei.”

 

Tsunade tells Kakashi, “Well, you are going to be a dad soon. She is pregnant.”

 

Luna-Luna says, seductively, “Thank you, beloved. I hope that we have a wonderful daughter.”

 

Kakashi asks, “And if we don’t have a daughter?”

 

Luna-Luna giggles and replies, seductively, “That’s silly, beloved. We keep going until we do.”

 

Tsunade gives a sigh and Minato says, “We also have a new problem since Kushina-chan isn’t the only one revived by that witch.”

 

Kakashi says, “Agreed, Minato-sensei.” Kakashi asks, “Where is Naruto?”

 

Flashback; Joining up with Naruto

 

With Naruto, he is with a young woman of 19-20 years of age with long flowing red hair, violet eyes, deep pink lips, and she has a gorgeous and lovely muscular female body in which while her female body is quite muscular, it doesn’t take away from her ‘female sensuality’ and in fact, her muscles enhances loveliness of her female frame. Naruto is engaged in a passionate kiss with the lovely red-head, his hands on her breasts, and his manhood deep within her womb.

 

When Naruto releases from the kiss, he asks, “I take that you are in Risty-chan?”

 

The red-haired woman responds, “No fuck…I owe that wretched…witch…for that curse…and I can’t wait to pound her face in…!!”

 

Naruto tells the red haired woman, “Anyway, I’m glad that I could help all those orphans.”

 

The red haired woman replies, “Not surprised…you know…how it feels...!!”

 

Naruto tells the red haired woman, seductively, “Yes, I do, Risty-chan. Now, you aren’t alone anymore and you can see your kids get wonderful lives as your life as Risty Uzumaki Namikaze.”

 

The red haired woman, Risty, tells Naruto, with a seductive smile, “Just shut up…fuck me…so we can blast that witch’s ass…and then you marry me…with the others…especially Leina…got it…?!!” Naruto then engages in a passionate lewd kiss with Risty and they continue on for a few hours until Risty experience her third orgasm while Naruto pumps her womb his hot seed.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

In the present, back in the ‘timeless realm’, Naruto, Risty, Leina, and Echidna, looking exactly the same as they met Naruto, are together with Echidna massaging Naruto’s erect manhood and licking the head with her tongue.

 

Leina asks, “Do you have to do that?”

 

Echidna tells Leina, slyly, “Don’t try to act prude, Leina-chan.”

 

Risty says, with a grin, “Especially not have all of the kids that you gave birth to.”

 

Leina blushes and Echidna tells Leina, slyly, “Remember, we are practically immortal here. We have an eternity and beyond to enjoy ourselves.” Echidna says, looking at Naruto with a lustful smile, “And we have the perfect husband to do it with.”

 

Risty says, with a smile, “Unlimited stamina will do that for you. No matter what we do, we can’t wear him out even after knocking up hundreds of us.”

 

Echidna says, “And he makes every single one special.”

 

Leina says, with an annoyed tone and her cheeks flush, “Well, that’s because you read that stuff that perverted teacher of his made, Echidna.”

 

Echidna says, with a sly smirk, “I consider it good reading Leina-chan.” Echidna looks at Leina and she says, with an alluring smile, “Maybe we can have another threesome.” Leina yelps and blush majorly as Echidna forces her and Naruto into a three-way passionate lewd kiss.

 

Risty thinks in her mind, “Yeah, he knows how to make life an adventure.”

 

Flashback; Many upon many centuries ago; back on the Maelstrom’s Vixen

 

On board of the Maelstrom’s Vixen, Sasuke and Karin are looking over the ship with Naruto, Minato, and Tsunade with Sasuke shaking his head.

 

Sasuke tells Naruto, “When I think that you have done it all, Dobe, you keep surprising me.”

 

Naruto says, with a sly grin, “It’s my job.”

 

Sasuke tells Naruto, “Anyway, let’s get this over with. I’ve got a witch to turn to ash with my Sharingan.”

 

Naruto tells Sasuke, “Sasuke…”

 

Sasuke tells Naruto, plainly, “Just don’t, Naruto. Just don’t.”

 

Karin and Naruto think in unison, “Oh, boy.”

 

Minato tells Karin, “Anyway, Karin, you and Naruto should be able to find where they are since we are getting close to the witch’s home territory.”

 

Sasuke asks, pointing ahead, “Like that?” Everyone then looks to see what looks a dark swampland ahead of them in which Airi, Menace, Melona, and Liliana appear.

 

Melona says, “My former mistress has been expanding her territory lately.”

 

Tsunade says, sarcastically, “Obviously.” Just then the ship turns away from a fireball that was fired straight at them.

 

Karin yells out, “What was that?”

 

Sasuke says, looking down from the ship’s railing, “That.” When everyone looks at where Sasuke is looking at, they see a young woman of 19 to 20 years of age with waist length brown hair that spikes down with a bang that covers her right eye, her exposed left eye is green, deep pink lips, and she has a black collar around her neck, a red dress that has three to four ‘tails’ on it that also have dark feather-like attachments on her shoulders, violet elbow length gloves, violet stockings that goes up past her kneecaps and held by garterbelts that goes under her dress, and red heels on her feet. In her hands is a strange looking staff with looks like a red eye on top of it.

 

Tsunade asks, “Who is that?”

 

Airi says, “That’s Nyx. She was a servant of the Vance family.”

 

Naruto asks, “Leina’s family?”

 

Airi says, with a nod, “Yes, Master Naruto-kun. She is a lot like you. She was put down much of her childhood life especially Leina’s younger sister, Elina. She was quite brutalized. However, she found that living wicked specter, Furikura, which grants her incredible power.”

 

Minato says, with a plain tone, “Not without its price.”

 

Airi says, with a nod, “The specter basically controls her and unleashes the darkness within her heart to turn her into a brutal and ruthless warrior.”

 

Naruto says, going into Six Path Sage Mode, “Not for long.” Naruto then leaps down to meet Nyx, who is surprised by Naruto’s ‘transformation’, and takes a step back, but the sinister living specter then wraps itself around Nyx and injects her with some kind of fluid.

 

Karin says, disgusted, “Oh, gross.”


Nyx then gains an insane and wicked smile and she says, “Master Furikura doesn’t like you. He wants me to destroy you!”

 

Naruto tells Nyx, “I heard about you. You don’t need that…thing.”

 

Nyx yells out, “Shut up! You don’t know anything about me!” Nyx unleashes her attacks against Naruto and he easily dodges or bats them away much to Nyx’s shock and surprise in which Naruto uses one of his chakra arms to grab the wicked living staff away. Nyx becomes panicky and she yells out, fearfully, “No, Master Furikura!” The wicked living specter lashes out with its tentacles, but yelps as they burn from Naruto’s charka shroud.

 

Naruto yells out, annoyed, “You like using poor abused orphans, do you?” Naruto then throws the living staff to the ground and impales it in the eye with a blade made from one of his Truth Seeker Balls.

 

Nyx screams out, horrified, “NO, MASTER FURIKURA!!!” Naruto then obliterates the wicked living staff with a Rasengan. Nyx is in complete disbelief, she falls to her knees, and she says, with tears, “No, Master Furikura…come back…I…I…” Naruto sighs as he looks at Nyx, goes over to her as she looks at him fearfully, and Naruto uses his Omniegan to put her to sleep as well as take her into her arms bridal style before returning to the ship.

 

Melona asks, “What do you want with that…?” Naruto glares at Melona and she yelps from his glare.

 

Airi tells Melona, “I wouldn’t say that if I were you, Melona. Master Naruto-kun allowed you to live. Thus making you 1 of his girls. You make him mad, you get some time on the tickle chair!” Melona nods her head fearfully as Naruto takes the now unconscious Nyx deep into the bowels of the ship.

 

Sasuke says, with a sigh, “Dobe has got to have a soft spot for orphans.”

 

Karin says, “Not surprising, Sasuke-kun.”

 

Sasuke responds, “Didn’t say that I don’t approve or blame him for it.” Later on, Naruto and Nyx are in a massive bed deep within the Maelstrom’s Vixen and engaged in a gentle kiss.

 

When they break the kiss, Naruto asks Nyx, “How does that feel?”

 

Nyx says, with a weak warm smile, “It…It feels so good, Master Naruto.” Nyx moans out gently as Hinata gently pleasures her back.

 

Hinata tells Nyx, with a warm smile, “That’s Naruto-kun’s touch, Nyx.”

 

Nyx says, “Lady Hinata…”

 

Naruto tells Nyx, “You don’t have to be that way.”

 

Nyx says, “I can’t help it. I never been treated so good…even by Master Furikura…”

 

Hinata tells Nyx, “That thing was just using you.”

 

Nyx says, “I know, but he gave me power.”

 

Naruto says, “Power like that isn’t true power.”

 

Hinata says, with a nod, “Naruto-kun is right. You earn your own power. The ‘power’ that you had was ‘empty’ and it came with price. You were nothing more than a tool for that thing.”

 

Nyx says, solemnly, “I know, but…”

 

Naruto tells Nyx, “Don’t worry, Nyx. We’ll take care of you and you won’t worry to being hurt.”

 

Hinata tells Nyx, “And we can teach you to truly be strong.”

 

Nyx responds, curiously, “Really?”

 

Naruto tells Nyx, with a kind smile, “That’s a promise and I never break a promise.” Naruto then kisses Nyx on the lips and gently touches her body while Hinata helps causing Nyx to flush in which she can’t help to feel safe and ‘warm’.

 

Flashback; Within the Swamp Witch’s swamp

 

Inside of the Swamp Witch’s ‘realm’, Naruto, Sasuke, Karin, Minato, Tsunade, the Sailor Scouts, Sakura, Hinata, Korra, Lin, Airi, Melona, Menace, Liliana, Echidna, Leina, Mirim, and Risty are fighting against the corrupted revived kunoichi under the Swamp Witch’s command with Tsunade dodging an attack of acid from her Genjutsu World counterpart.

 

Tsunade says, “I am so glad that the pervert isn’t around for this!”

 

Sakura says, with a nod, “No kidding, Lady Tsunade!” Leina then uses her Dragon’s Tail and creates a powerful shockwave, but Mirim gets caught in a Genjutsu from Mikoto and turns against her allies.

 

Hinata tells Naruto, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Naruto responds, “I got it!” Naruto then uses his Omniegan to reverse the Genjutsu attack on Mirim.

 

Mirim asks, confused, “Huh? What happened?”

 

Korra tells Mirim, “Illusion attack, Mirim! They call it Genjutsu!”

 

Kushina tells Melona, “You are going to pay for betraying Swamp Witch-sama!”

 

Melona responds, with a smile, “Betray? I didn’t betray anyone! Naruto-sama just gave me a better offer!” Naori uses the power of her Mangekyo Sharingan and creates a pink colored Susanoo shaped like a female samurai archer in which she fires arrows at Karin.

 

Karin yells out, “Does everything with a Mangekyo Sharingan have that power?”

 

Sasuke responds, “Maybe. However, remember, Shisui and Obito had their own unique Mangekyo Sharingan powers, but Obito’s eyes granted Kakashi Susanoo when they were brought together. Most likely, all Mangekyo Sharingan users have the main powers of the Mangekyo, but there are exceptions to the rule in which certain users of the Mangekyo gain additional powers like Shisui and Obito did.” Valkyrie Sailor Pluto teleports within Naori’s Susanoo and before she could react, she got bashed in the face and causing Naori to focus and her Susanoo to dispel.

 

Sailor Mercury says, her scanner and computer active, “It is those parasites! We need to get rid of them!”

 

RTN Ino says, “I won’t let you.” RTN Ino prepares to use her mental jutsu on Sailor Mercury, but Korra uses lightning to shock RTN Ino causing her to scream out while Sailor Mars hits the parasite with one of her talisman causing it to fly off RTN Ino before it burst into flames while RTN Ino collapses into unconsciousness.

 

Lin says, “You didn’t say that you learned lightning generation.”

 

Korra responds, with a smirk, “You never asked.”

 

Lin gives an annoyed expression and Tsunade says, “Less talking and more fighting!” RTN Tenten unleashes an assault of weapons, though nicking herself a bit in the process, but Sailor Venus uses her energy chains to knock the weapons away harmless and strike the parasite controlling her causing her to collapse into unconsciousness. Sakura and Hinata team up against RTN Tsunade and Sakura uses her super-strength to negate RTN Tsunade’s super-strength with Hinata using her Gentle Fist to destroy the parasite controlling her.

 

Kushina says, irritated, “That’s enough you know!” She prepares to attack with chakra chains, but a flash of lightning appears behind her and she yelps as she is paralyzed via a seal from Minato.

 

Minato says, “Sorry, Kushina-chan.” He then destroys the parasite controlling her and Kushina yelps before going into unconsciousness. The other corrupted kunoichi then fall in quick session after that.

 

Just then a sinister female voice says, “I see that I haven’t been taking you seriously.” When everyone looks to the source, a female figure comes out of the shadows and currently swamplands into the open.

 

The female figure is a female humanoid with a black, purple, and red dress with a small black bra underneath as well as a black and red bat themed garter and a black spider-designed crotch-piece. She also carries a weapon that resembles a staff. She has black gloves with red finger tips and high boots with flame like patterns around the ankles, her outfit has several gold bands attached to it as well, one on each arm, one on each upper thigh, and one around her forehead. She also has a crest of some kind located directly under her breasts centered with a green gem. On her head she wears a small crown that holds her hair in a ponytail, the crown also has a small green gem in it with a black line running around it. She also has horns that wrap around her head somewhat and then turn to point outwards as well as a slender black tail ending in a spearhead type design though this tail is actually a part of her crotch piece.

 

Leina says, with a sneer, “Werbellia.”

 

The sinister female voice says, with a sinister smile, “Leina, I see that you have gotten over my curse. And I see that Risty has as well.”

 

Risty says, “Got that right.”

 

Minato says, with an angered sneer, “So, you are the fiend that revived my first wife and twisted her into that ‘thing’.”

 

The female figure responds, “Yes, I am Werbellia, also known as the Swamp Witch.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “You might be the Swamp Witch, but I doubt that’s your name.”

 

Plenty of the others looked confused and Naruto says, “Uranus-chan is right. I sense two auras in her!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “Uranus and Naruto are right! I detect two auras and one of them is suppressed!”

 

Risty asks, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Echidna says, “Simply, Risty. Werbellia is a mere meat puppet for the Swamp Witch. She is the host body that the true Swamp Witch inhabits.”

 

There are gasps and Melona asks, “Wait! So, the Swamp Witch that I know is just actually a host body for my real former mistress?”

 

Werbellia gives a laugh and she responds, “It’s true. Werbellia is nothing than a merely my home. I’ve come to love this body and I’m not going to leave her ever.”

 

Airi says, amazed, “I never knew this.”

 

Hinata says, “But that means that we can’t do anything to harm her. That’s not her body. We would just be hurting her host not the Swamp Witch.”

 

Sailor Moon says, as her broach opens, “Then this is the way to defeat her.”

 

Werbellia asks, confused, “What are you doing?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Freeing your host from your evil for good! Moon Healing Escalation!” Sailor Moon unleashes the purifying power of the Silver Crystal at Werbellia and she screams out in pain and agony as the light of the crystal baths over her.

 

Werbellia yells out, strongly, “I won’t be defeated so easily mortal!” Werbellia unleashes a wave of dark energy that manages to push back the wave of purification energy from Sailor Moon and many of the others are shocked by this.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Werbellia says, “I am not a weak fool to be defeated so easily!” Sailor Moon strains to defeat Werbellia’s dark powers, but Werbellia proves to be a match and seeing Sailor Moon’s strain causes Werbellia to know that she has to hold out until Sailor Moon is forced to stop since it would drain her energy to the point where it would kill her.

 

Sailor Saturn says, stunned, “She is holding her back.”

 

Hinata says, “She can’t keep it up.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “This could help!” Naruto uses the power of his Six Path Sage Mode to create a ‘prism’ with his Truth Seeker Balls to enhance the purification energy and Werbellia screams out as the purification energy engulfs, the spider creature in-between her legs squirms, drops off, and vaporizes while Werbellia collapses to the ground.

 

Sailor Moon stops, collapses into Naruto’s arms, and Sailor Moon says, with a sigh of relief, “I…did it…”

 

Naruto says, with a smile, “Yeah, you did. You were great Serena-chan, believe it.”

 

Leina asks, amazed, “Is it over?”

 

Airi says, with a nod, “My former mistress is gone.”

 

Risty says, with a smirk, “Good riddance.”

 

Korra asks, pointing to the group that was revived/given life by the Swamp Witch, “Hold on! Shouldn’t they be gone too since they were given life by the Swamp Witch?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Our hime’s purification energy is responsible for that.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Maybe.” Soon after, the Maelstrom’s Vixen comes down from the skies with rest of Naruto’s wives on it and they prepare to bring those that fell under the control of the Swamp Witch including the witch’s former host into the flying ship.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back with Kushina, Minato, and Tsunade, they are in a massive bed with Kushina and Tsunade have flush and blissful looks on their faces.

 

Tsunade says, “Werbellia was finally free after a long time.”

 

Kushina says, “She was trapped in her own body for so long. I felt so sorry for her.”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “We all did Kushina.”

 

Kushina says, with a smile, “Anyway, thanks to that witch combined the power of one of my Sochi’s wives, I’m back.”

 

Tsunade says, with a grin, “You were quite shocked to see your son with so many women in his life.”

 

Kushina says, “Personally, I wanted to pound that pervert teacher of Minato-kun because I thought that he corrupted him, but then again…” Kushina squeals and she says, excitedly, “However, Naruto-kun has given me tons of grandchildren to spoil and a lot of them are so handsome or so kawaii you know!”

 

Minato and Tsunade sweat drop and Tsunade says, “Anyway, it was a real problem in which I married Minato when you were still…”

 

Kushina says, with a smile, “I know, Tsunade-chan. However, I knew that Minato-kun was still faithful to me.”

 

Kushina gives a dangerous smile and Minato says, nervously, “Of course, Kushina-chan.”

 

Kushina says, with a blush, “I have to admit that I’m actually…bisexual.”

 

Minato and Tsunade give a blush and Tsunade says, sarcastically, “Yeah, it showed.”

 

Kushina tells Tsunade, with a wicked smirk, “Ooh…Well, somebody didn’t mind not only sharing Minato-kun, but they also loved ‘girl on girl’ action and it wasn’t just Minato-kun.” Tsunade gives a major and mad blush on her cheeks.

 

Minato says, “Anyway, even though we crushed the wretched witch, her curses seem to have remained.”

 

Tsunade says, “Based on what she has done, it isn’t too surprising. She was a powerful sorceress.”

 

Kushina says, with a smirk, “And Naruto was very helpful…”

 

Flashback; Land of Hinomoto

 

Inside of a land known as Hinomoto, there is a young woman of 19-20 years of age with long flowing black hair that’s tied at the end to prevent it from freely moving, violet eyes, and deep pink lips. She is in a hot spring bath with none other than Naruto and while she has her legs and arms around him, Naruto has his hard member within her womb and his lips connected with her lips.

 

When they break off the kiss, the young woman says, “Naruto…”

 

Naruto tells the young woman, “Tomoe-chan, what do you see?”

 

The young woman responds, “You…”

 

Naruto tells the young woman, seductively, “Now, Tomoe-chan, since the Mikado is safe and you are free from that rotten Swamp Witch, we should get to know each other better.”

 

The young woman, Tomoe, responds, “Thank you…for what you did…but I don’t…”

 

Tomoe moans out in pleasure and Naruto asks Tomoe, “Do you wish for me to stop?”

 

Tomoe moans out, “No, Naruto…don’t stop…but I am…I am a warrior priestess of Hinomoto…!!”

 

Naruto tells Tomoe, with a kind seductive smile, “Does that mean that you shouldn’t have what you want? You have given so much for your people, Tomoe-chan. Your people would want you to be happy, right?” Naruto kisses Tomoe on the lips and Tomoe can’t help to enjoy it along with Naruto’s manhood going in and out of her womb. Tomoe gets images of her warrior priestess ‘sisterhood’ and it is transposed by Naruto and his wives in which Tomoe can’t help to gain a warm feeling from it. Part of her tries to deny it, but that part quickly fades away.

 

Tomoe moans out, as her body start to move around frantically, “Naruto…I can’t…I can’t…my body…it is going to…feel releasing…!!”

 

Naruto tells Tomoe, “Mmm, I know. Let it go, Tomoe-chan. Just let it go.” Tomoe then yells out in erotic pleasure as she experiences her first orgasm and splashing her fluids onto Naruto’s manhood causing Naruto to release his hot seed into Tomoe’s womb causing her eyes to widen from that feeling. When they are done, Tomoe collapses onto Naruto’s form and she is breathing heavily while Naruto is fine due to his inhuman stamina.

 

When Tomoe starts to breathe regularly, she says, “Naruto…”

 

Naruto tells Tomoe, “How do you feel Tomoe-chan?”

 

Tomoe responds, with a warm smile, “Wonderful, Naruto.” Naruto and Tomoe then share a passionate kiss while Kurama chuckles.

 

Kurama thinks in his mind, with a perverted smile, “Three hot mikos, kit? You never cease to amaze me.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, we are on the ‘timeless realm’ where we see a young woman with long flowing violet hair, blue eyes, pink lips, and wearing an ornate metal corset-shaped breastplate on her torso followed by a blue skirt with white ends, and a blue cloth wrap behind her. On her arms she has two full length arm-guards with blue cloth pauldrons, and on her legs she has thigh-high metal boots. She looks around and she sighs causing her to also blush as well.

 

Flashback; Eons ago

 

Somewhere in the world that contains the areas of the Swamp Witch’s swamp and Hinomoto, we find this young woman, looking 18 to 19 years of age, fighting against another female warrior.

 

This young female seems to be 18-19 years of age with deep blond hair in two pigtails, light blue eyes, pink lips, and her outfit seems to bear a cat motif with a cat-eared face guard and a breast plate with rubies on it, along with a black cape. On her left arm she wears a full-length arm guard with a sapphire at the shoulder, plus a metal wristband on her right arm. She wears black thong panties containing small rubies and wears metal thigh-length boots. Her hair has been pulled into twin tails.

 

The blond haired female says, “Finally, I’ve got you now, little Miss Kreutz Knight!”

 

The violet haired female says, “You have said that before Elina.”

 

The blond haired female says, with a wicked smile, “I have a brand new trick.” Just then the blond haired female creates what looks like duplicates of Naruto’s Truth Seeker Balls and they turn into duplicates of the blond haired female’s sword.

 

The violet haired female asks, stunned, “What?”

 

The blond haired female yells out, with a wicked insane smile, “Your end!” All of the swords, including the blond haired female’s original sword, turn into chain whips that the violet haired female barely manages to dodge in which her sword gets shattered right away.

 

The violet haired female says, shocked, “My sword!” She then yelp as her corset-like breastplate leaving her a bit ‘exposed’, but then a powerful shockwave knocks all of the chain whips back.

 

The blond haired female yells out, stunned, “What?!”

 

A familiar female voice shouts out, “Elina!” The two female warriors look to see Naruto and Leina looking at them.

 

The violet haired female asks, “Maria?”

The blond haired female shouts out, “Leina!” The violet haired female gives a look of surprise and the blond haired female yells out, excitedly, “Leina, I finally found you!”

 

Naruto looks at those sphere and he asks, stepping forward, “Where did you get those spheres?”

 

The blond haired female, Elina, responds, “Hey! Who do you think you are? And what you are doing with my Leina?”

 

Naruto responds, sternly, “One, your big sister isn’t anyone’s property even her own family! And two, where did you get those energy spheres?!”

 

Elina roars out, “How dare you talk to me in that manner, you commoner?” Elina turns the black spheres into spears that head straight for Naruto, but he goes into Six Path Sage Mode and uses his Truth Seeker Balls to easily deflect the attack. Elina yells out, stunned, “What?!” Before she knew what happened, Elina is entrapped by a pair of chakra arms and dragged right over to Naruto, who unleashes powerful KI that even makes Elina coming close to wetting her…you know.

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “I won’t ask again! Where did you get them?!”

 

Elina yells out, trying to sound strong, but she is quite nervous, “I d-don’t answer to you…you…!!” Elina then yelps as Naruto uses his chakra arms to shake her around like a bartender shakes a handmade martini causing Elina to now look like she is about to throw up.

 

The violet haired woman thinks in her mind, a bit nervously, “He…He’s strong&hell ip;”

 

Naruto says, “As much as I don’t like doing this to a lady, when you are a ninja, you have to fight kunoichi as well as male ninja in which the kunoichi can be just as deadly as males. I will start to play rough.”

 

Elina responds, weakly, “Fuck you…”

 

Naruto says, with a shake of his head, “Okay, I tried to be nice.” Naruto gives a whistle and soon enough, the Maelstrom’s Vixen appears in the skies above them.

 

The violet haired woman thinks in her mind, shocked, “That’s Liliana’s ship…I think.”

 

Anko shouts out, “You called gaki-kun?”

 

Naruto yells out, “We have a situation! Bring down…the chair.”

 

Leina shouts out, stunned, “You are going to use that?!”

 

Naruto tells Leina, “Sorry, Leina-chan, if those are what I think they are, then there is no time to fool around. I know that she is your sister.”

 

Leina says, with a sigh, “Well, Elina never learned humility and I doubt that you and the others can help in that regard.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “Don’t be so sure of that Leina-chan.” Naruto then uses his chakra arms to sends Elina onto the ship, making sure that she has no weapons, and in her weakened state, Anko ties her up with her snakes.

 

Anko says, with a wicked smile, “I’m going to have some fun with you.” Anko licks her lips mischievous and it makes Elina very nervous.

 

Back with Naruto, Leina, and the violet haired woman, Leina asks her, “Annelotte, are you okay?”

 

The violet haired woman asks, “Maria, you are really Leina, the Wandering Warrior, and the true winner of the last Queen’s Blade?”

 

Leina responds, with a nod, “Yes, I am. I thought that my elder sister…Actually, half-sister, Claudette, would rule fairly. I didn’t think that she would turn into this.” Leina says, with a sigh, “It might be the witch’s curse, but deep down, I think that Claudette always had that darkness within her.”

 

The violet haired woman, Annelotte, asks, moving her head to look at Naruto, “And your…?” She then looks to see Naruto covering his eyes with one hand and pointing to Annelotte in which Annelotte then looks down and yelps as she covers her exposed chest with her hands.

 

Leina says, “His name is Naruto and he is a powerful warrior.” Leina extends her arm and she says, “Let’s get you on board.”

 

Annelotte asks, curiously, “Isn’t that…?”

 

Leina says, “Yes, but she doesn’t serve the Swamp Witch anymore especially since she is dead.”

 

Annelotte asks, shocked, “Dead? When? How?”

 

Leina says, with a smile, “We’ll explain on board. Trust me.” Annelotte nods as she takes her hand, but then yelps as she heard hysteretic laughter from Elina.

 

Annelotte asks, confused, “What is that?”

 

Leina says, nervously, “You don’t want to know.” Annelotte gives a confused look, but she can’t help to be curious about Naruto since she witnessed his power against Elina.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the timeless realm, Annelotte starts to strip out of her clothing and armor and she says, “I didn’t know what I was getting into.” Annelotte then gently fondles herself and she says, “All my life, I have been trained as a knight and a prince, but he turned me into a woman. No woman can match him. Once you are with him, you are his for life…an eternal life.” Annelotte’s cheeks become flush and pure love and desire in her eyes that takes the form of Naruto in her mind.

 

Flashback; Near Gainos

 

Somewhere near Gainos, we are within a luxury hotel room where we find Echidna, Annelotte, Naruto, and one other female within the room.

 

This female looks to be 19-20 years of age with short light blue hair, light red eyes, and deep tan skin.

 

Annelotte is surrounded by a pair of Naruto Shadow Clones with her sitting on one clone’s lap with her back to the clone while another clone is gently fondling one breast and suckling the other causing Annelotte to moan lightly.

 

The clone whose lap Annelotte is sitting on asks, seductively, “Do you want us to stop?”

 

Annelotte, face flush, responds, “No…” Annelotte thinks in her mind, “I’m so ashamed…I’m a knight…I shouldn’t be…this way…and yet…I love it…he is so good…so gentle…” Annelotte then looks at Naruto, Echidna, and the other young woman in the room. The young woman is sitting on the lap on Naruto with his manhood buried in her womb while Echidna is behind the young woman with her chest molded to her back.

 

Echidna tells the young woman, seductively, “Now, doesn’t that feel good Irma-chan?”

 

The young woman responds, “I…I…”

 

Echidna responds, seductively, “It is all right. Do you want Naruto-kun to take his cock out?”

 

The young woman replies, shaking her head, “No, please don’t…”

 

Echidna tells the young woman, alluringly, “Then enjoy yourself. Let him fill you up with his seed. I can’t wait for the day that you are pregnant with his kids. We are going to have so much fun, Irma-chan.”

 

The young woman gives a major flush and Naruto asks, “Have you been reading Pervy Sage’s books?”

 

Echidna responds, with a sly smile, “I’ve got to admit that I think that men on women action sucks, but I love how he describes girl on girl action and women riding men. It is hot.”

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, a bit nervously, “Not surprised about that.”

 

The young woman says, “Naruto-dono…”

 

Naruto tells the young woman, with a foxy smile, “It’s all right, Irma-chan.” Naruto then puts the young woman, Irma, into a deep passionate lewd and Irma’s eyes widen at that.

 

Irma thinks in her mind, “I’m a cold…heartless killer…I shouldn’t…but I can’t…help to enjoy this…!!” Irma then returns the kiss with the same passion and desire.

 

Echidna tells Irma, alluring, “That’s a girl…Time to be a woman…” Echidna then plants kisses and nibbles at Irma’s ear causing her to moan in Naruto’s mouth while Naruto continues to pound his hard manhood into Irma’s womb while Annelotte moans out even louder as she witnesses unable to close her eye since the Naruto clone is lashing his tongue at her exposed pussy making her wetter and wetter. They continue on like this for a good hour or more and Irma moans out louder and louder as her climax draws ever nearer.

 

Irma moans out, “My body…can’t take it…anymore…I never experienced…such a thing…!!”

 

Echidna tells Irma, seductively, “You only experienced pain. Never pleasure. Don’t resist, my Irma-chan. Just let yourself go.” Echidna pinches the nipples Irma’s chest nipple causing her to gasp and the pleasure causes her to experiences her first orgasm covering Naruto’s manhood in her fluids. Echidna tells Irma, “Now…Now, don’t go out yet. You haven’t made Naruto-kun come yet.”

 

Irma responds, with a nod, “Right.” Irma brings Naruto in another passion filled lewd tasting his mouth and saliva while Naruto does the same. They continue on until Irma experiences her second orgasm and Naruto fills her womb with his hot sticky seed. When they are done with the climax that seems to go on, Irma collapses onto Echidna.

 

Echidna tells Irma, seductively, “Now, how does that feel?”

 

Irma rubs her waistline and she says, warmly and blissfully, “Wonderful.” Irma then tackles Naruto and she says, plainly, “All of us…married…right away…”

 

Naruto responds, nervously, “Okay.” The three of them then hear Annelotte give shouts of climax in which they look to see her sending her juices into the clone’s mouth.

 

Echidna says, with a sly smile, “My. My.” Echidna then moves Irma in which Naruto’s manhood is removed from her womb and Irma whimpers a bit, but moans as Echidna fondles her breasts and kisses Irma in a passionate kiss.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Irma, looking pretty much the same as she did in eons past as well as wearing a dark green bikini top and throng as well as showing an expanded belly like in the final stages of pregnancy, are working with a group of young teens and adult men/women with all of them sharing physical qualities of both Irma and Naruto in different ways.

 

Irma says, with a nod, “Excellent. You have done well everyone. Now, you remember, you are the eyes, ears, and fists of your father and your ‘other mothers’. You remain here to guard this realm…our realm and eternal home unless we send you into other worlds to do as we ask and order you to do. Understand?”

 

The young men and women reply in unison, “Yes, mother!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “My. My.” Irma turns to see Echidna, who also hasn’t changed one bit and showing a belly like in the late stages of pregnancy, walks up to her. Echidna says, licking her lips, “You are coming along quite nicely.”

 

Irma says, with a nod, “You as well.” Echidna then goes over and kisses Irma on the lips causing Irma to say, with a blush, “Echidna!”

 

Echidna asks, slyly, “What? Not in front of all of your kids? By the way, how many children did you have with our husband?”

 

Irma says, with a warm smile, “I really don’t know and I don’t care.” Irma looks at all of the young men and women and she says, “They are my wonderful children and our husband loves them as he loves and cares for all of us.”

 

Echidna says, “We found quite the guy and I have to say I also like how his ‘fox tenant’ also thinks.”

 

Irma says, “You would.”

 

Echidna says, “Anyway, don’t be surprised plenty of our ‘little birdies’ want to leave our ‘nest’ one day despite us allowed to expand outwards for infinity.” Echidna says, with a smile, “It was one wild ride and how we got married is a good way to start.”

 

Flashback; Back in the Queen’s Blade world

 

Within an area near Gainos, the capital city of much of this world, a young nun-like woman is facing off against a group of bandits.

 

This young woman looks to be around 20 to 21 years of age with long blond hair, blue eyes, and she is wearing a blue cap on her head with a white, metal piece in the front, with her religious symbol stylishly engraved into it, a white, tight, bodysuit underneath her long blue dress, with a purple cloth wrap on the left side of her body and a long white ribbon with a yellow detailed design upon it. She also wears a beige corset around her waist, as well as brown calf high-heel boots.

 

The young woman says, “This is an act against our Lord.”

 

One of the bandits says, “And the great inquisitor went against the queen of the land.”

 

The young woman asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Another bandit says, with a grin, “It has been determined by her majesty, Queen Claudette, the great inquisitor, Sigui, has dared to attempt to strike down our queen and thus been declared a traitor of the land. You, who belong to the same order as she, will be brought in for questioning. Don’t even think about resisting.”

 

The young woman says, shaking her head, “Y-You can’t be speaking the truth.”

 

A third bandit says, “Yeah, we have no orders to bring you in, but the inquisitor being declared a traitor is true. There is a major bounty for her and we aim to collect. Since she is just a ‘holy person’, we plan to lure her out and cash in.”

 

The young woman says, “This is just plain greed. There is no justification for this action against the house of our Lord.”

 

One of the bandits says, slyly and sarcastically, “Yeah, we know. Once we have our fill, we’ll remember to spend the rest of our lives repenting. Maybe after we have gotten our money and our fill.” The bandits leer on the young woman and she becomes quite fearful until a group of ‘energy hands’ come out of seemly nowhere, grab the bandits, and beat them to the ground.

 

A familiar female voice says, “We come here for marriage and look what we find.” The young woman looks to see Minato, Tsunade, Kushina, now dressed back in her days as a kunoichi, Naruto, his wives, and the women he has ‘gathered’ in this world.

 

Naruto asks the young blond, “Are you okay?”

 

The young woman responds, “Yes, I am. I am Melpha, just a lowly servant of our Lord.”

 

Echidna says, “Hopefully, not low enough to be unable to perform marriage rights.”

 

Melpha asks, surprised, “Marriage?”

 

Naruto says, “We need to talk Melpha-san.” Melpha nods her head and prepares to follow the group in which they are being observed by someone.

 

This someone looks to be a young woman of 18-19 with short blue hair, green eyes, pink lips, and she is wearing a white camisole with a skirt, polka-dots panties, and steel plate leggings. She also wears a steel gauntlet on her right arm and a long dueling glove on her left. There is a bottle of milk attached to a small belt around her skirt and she is a pair of white feather wings with one wing, her left one, larger than the other one.

 

The female says, amazed, “Wow! This is the guy that beat the crap out of the Swamp Witch! He is really powerful!” The female says, with a sly smile, “With power like that, I can make my paradise of angels and males come true! All I need to do is wait.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Within the timeless realm, Serena, Sakura, Hinata, and Leina are together and taking a relaxing hot spring bath with Sakura, Hinata, and Leina showing themselves to be in the later stage of pregnancy.

 

Sakura says, “I still don’t get how you can give birth to so many kids at once.”

 

Hinata says, with a blush, “I really don’t know Sakura-chan.”

 

Serena asks, with a smile, “Maybe she got fertility power?”

 

Hinata says, with a blush, “Sister Serena!”

 

The four lovely timeless women share a laugh and Leina says, “Speaking of divine power, I remember when Nanael tried to kidnap Naruto.”

 

Sakura says, with a sneer, “Don’t remind me.”

 

Serena says, with a smirk, “That rogue angel didn’t know what hit her.”

 

Flashback

 

Inside of a ‘divine realm’, there is a gorgeous female woman with long blond hair and blue with six wings, three on each side of her, and wears a white shirt with blue ends, a brown belt, and a white long skirt, and white long gloves on her arms. She is looking down at Naruto and the blue haired female angel who is rubbing her butt.

 

The female woman tells the blue haired female angel, “Nanael, I’ve been putting up with your antics again and again. Now this. You know that I can’t tolerate this action, Nanael.”

 

The blue haired female angel says, “But I…”

 

The female woman says, interrupting, “No, buts, Nanael. I think that the young man has given you a good punishment, but it isn’t enough. You really leave me no choice.”

 

The blue haired female, Nanael, asks, nervously, “What are you going to do?”

 

The female woman responds, “Nanael, you are hereby ordered to marry this powerful man from another universe, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, and become his loving wife.”

 

Naruto gives a confused look and Nanael yells out, stunned, “What?! You can’t be serious!”

 

The female woman replies, “I am serious, Nanael. Don’t think that I don’t know about your actions to create a world with men basically servants to angels and all mortal women are gone. It is time that you learn humility and after a few centuries, you will learn better.” The female woman then slams her staff and creates a portal with Naruto and Nanael getting sucked into it.

 

Nanael screams out, “You can’t do this to me!” Just then Naruto and Nanael glow in unison and Nanael asks, “What’s this?”

 

The female woman says, “This will ensure that you remain ‘bound’ to Naruto until such time that you will return here.” Nanael screams as she and Naruto are flung into the portal which closes behind them. The female woman, the Head Angel, gives a sigh and she says, “I’m sorry, Nanael, but you will not most likely return to heaven. With all of the powers ‘focused’ in that man, he and all those around him might achieve what plenty is said to be forbidden: Immortality.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back inside of the timeless realm, Nanael, who has two perfectly good and equal sized wings and rubbing an expanded belly, gives a deep sigh.

 

Nanael says, with a pout, “She knew! She knew! She knew that I end up in a harem! She did this as some sort of ‘ironic justice’!”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “Now, is it that bad Nanael-chan?” Nanael yelps as she is brought into the arms of Naruto and kissed on the lips in which she flushes causing her to return the kiss.

 

When they break off the kiss, Nanael moans out, annoyed, “Damn it! How come I can’t resist you?!”

 

Naruto tells Nanael, with a foxy smile, “Maybe because I’m so irresistible.” Nanael gives a pout and Naruto tells her, “Now, Nanael-chan, behave or no Shadow Clones to massage and pleasure you.”

 

Nanael replies, with a pout, “Okay!”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Nanael!” The two of them look over to the source of the voice and see another young female coming towards them.

 

This female looks to be 18-19 years of age with short blond hair, violet eyes, and she is wearing a big red hat with a wing design on the front of it, has a white breast plate on her torso, a red skirt with white ends, and white boots with wing-like attachments on each ankle. Underneath her skirt, she wears oddly cut panties that are completely open at the back and she has a real right wing with an artificial left wing.

 

Naruto asks, “Hey, Laila-chan, what’s up?”

 

The young woman responds, curiously, “Um, I forget. I think that Ami-chan said that it was important.”

 

Nanael says, sarcastically, “And this isn’t surprising.”

 

Naruto tells Nanael, in a chiding tone, “Now, be nice, Nanael-chan. She isn’t your student anymore.”

 

The young woman replies, “That’s right, Nanael. We are equal wives with Naruto-kun.” The young woman, Laila, tells Nanael, “Or do Naruto-kun and I need to put you back in ‘the chair’?”

 

Nanael responds, yelping out in fear, “No! No! There is no need for that!” Nanael pouts while Naruto and Laila smile at that.

 

Naruto asks Laila, “By the way, Laila, why are you still using your artificial wing?”

 

Nanael says, “You have a real left wing now!”

 

Laila tells Naruto, with a blush, “You think that it was cute, Naruto-kun.”

 

Nanael rolls her eyes and she thinks in her mind, “Oh, brother.”

  ;

Laila asks, “Naruto-kun, tell me about what happened after Nanael was punished by the Head Angel?”

 

Nanael growls in annoyance, “You should know since you were there!”

 

Flashback; Elven Forest

 

In a place known as the Elven Forest, another area of the realm that contains Gainos and the swamplands, lots of female soldiers are fighting against a female elf.

 

The female elf looks to be a youthful looking woman of her twenties with long platinum blond hair with two long bangs with the left one twisted into braids, blue eyes, and she is wearing a red beret with the lower part having four leaf clover patterns. She wears an elegant red and gold cloak, and underneath that she has a short green elven shirt and sleeves with bracers with darker green ends. On her lower body she has a short green elven skirt with a small white cloth and a belt with four leaf clovers and a four leaf, Celtic-designed clover buckle. On her legs she wears green thigh-high elven boots.

 

The female elf beats down and the female elf says, plainly, “Zero points. Such weak tactics.”

 

Another female soldier yells out, with a sinister smirk, “Says you elf! We know that the witch made you unable to leave the forest and if we burn the down the forest, you will die with it.”

 

The female elf says, with a cool tone yet deadly serious expression, “You will not harm one leaf in the woods.”

 

Yet another female soldier says, “Try and stop us all!” Just then a lot of the remaining female soldiers hold up flaming torches, but then a powerful cold wind causes them to freeze solid forcing them to drop the touches much to the female solders’ and the female elf’s shock.

 

Just then a young female voice shouts out, “My captain!”

 

The female elf’s eyes widen and she thinks, “That voice!” Soon after, a ‘blur’ appears to knock down several of the female soldiers and when the ‘blur’ stops, we get a look at who it is.

 

This ‘blur’ is a young short female humanoid that looks 19 years of age with deep brown hair that has two pigtails held together by red bangs, amber eyes, and she is wearing an orange outfit with white cloth that covers her breasts and a skirt with nothing underneath through the skirt prevents that at the moment. In her hands, there is a wooden staff. This young lady looks to be elven since she has elf-like ears.

 

The female elf says, stunned, “Nowa!”

 

The young female elf yells out, “I’m not going to let you hurt my captain or this forest!”

 

Yet another female soldier says, “Another elf freak!”

 

Another female soldiers says, “We can take them! We are the queen’s army!”

 

Just then another female voice shouts out, “You want to bet on that!” Soon after, all of the female soldiers yelp in shock as they get hit by what looks like an unexpected lightning storm, but none of the lightning causes anything the forest to catch on fire and the soldiers collapse into heaps as Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter lands nearby.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Well, that was anti-climactic.” Soon enough, the others appear from the bushes and trees.

 

Risty says, “What did you expect? This is the point of ‘minions’. All bark and no bite.”

 

Echidna says, “Naruto-kun’s own minions might take offense to that.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Actually, they are more for building and not fighting.”

 

The young female elf, Nowa, goes over to the other female elf and she says, “Captain!”

 

The female elf asks, “Nowa, who are these people?” The female elf asks, glaring at Echidna, “And what is she doing here?”

 

Echidna responds, “Nice to see you, again, too. You haven’t been out of the forest lately, have you? But then again, you can’t leave the forest.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, looking at the more adult female elf, “This is Alleyne?”

 

Echidna says, “That’s right. But don’t look her decent looks fool you. She is a millennia in age and she is known as the Combat Master for nothing.”

 

Nowa says, pointing to Naruto, “My captain, these people can break you from your curse and they killed the Swamp Witch!”

 

The female elf, Alleyne, asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Echidna tells Alleyne, with a smile, “Told you that you should have gotten out of the forest more. It’s true. The Swamp Witch is no more.” Echidna points to Leina, Risty, and Tomoe and she says, “These three were cursed by the Swamp Witch and now, they are curse free.”

 

Leina tells Alleyne, “It’s true, Alleyne. We’re free from the Swamp Witch.”

 

Alleyne asks, “But how?”

 

Naruto says, with a kind bow, “It’s me. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze at your service.” Naruto then takes Alleyne’s hand and kisses it causing her to recoil.

 

Alleyne shakes her hand and she responds, plainly, “Courteous manner, seventy-five points. Needs improvement.”

 

Sailor Venus says, sarcastically, “Ouch. Tough, isn’t she?”

 

Alleyne says, plainly, “Courteous manner, zero points.”

 

Sailor Venus yells out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a grin, “She got you, Venus.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “I must agree.” On the Maelstrom’s Vixen, Nanael and Laila are looking at the scene before them.

 

Nanael says, “She has no idea what she is getting into.”

 

Laila says, with a smile, “No, she doesn’t, Nanael-san.”

 

Nanael says, annoyed, “And why are you here?”

 

Laila says, “The Head Angel told me to make sure that you didn’t try anything with your new husband.”

 

Nanael says, annoyed, “I hate this!”

 

Laila says, “You didn’t seem that way when he made your wing grow and you begged him…” Nanael gains a massive blush and she takes a swing at Laila in which Nanael starts to chase Laila all around the ship while the rest start to meet with Alleyne.

 

End of Story 15

 

Okay, that’s the end of part one of this story. Like I said before, this is going to be a two-part one-shot story…sort of. There is going to be more to come in the interactions with the Queen’s Blade world. So, please read and review and please no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!