Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ Ice On Ice ❯ The Black Order’s Destructive Affair!? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Chapter 3 goes up. This is Chapter 4 and a break from the usual Akuma fighting, with some heated Kanda/Ami moments.
 
Disclaimers: I do not own both the animes. However, I do own the pairing, I hope.
 
Chapter 4: The Black Order's Destructive Affair!?
 
***************************************************************** *************************

The episode opens with Allen doing push-ups with his right thumb on top of a chair that was standing on one leg.
 
“297… 298… 299… 300…” the Exorcist counted. After the 300th count, he leapt off.
 
“It's dawn already?” Allen mused. His attention was caught when he heard a crash outside.
 
After dressing, he walked out of his room and peered down to where the Science Department was doing their work.
 
“Kanda!” he turned to the older Exorcist who was walking by. “What was that sound just now?”
 
“How should I know?” Kanda retorted. “Don't talk to me, bean sprout.”
 
“But what if something happened…” Allen objected.
 
“You're awfully noisy for this early in the morning.” Kanda snorted as he continued his way.
 
“I bet his mission didn't go as planned.” Lenalee remarked as she approached with a tray. “That would explain why Kanda's in a bad mood. But he shouldn't be that cranky anymore, now that Ami-nee's returned.”
 
“I see…” Allen noted. “By the way, I wonder what that awful sound was earlier.”
 
“There's probably something going on down at the science department.” Lenalee told him. “Sorry, my brother and the others are too loud sometimes.”
 
“No, you don't need to…” Allen protested. “I know. I'll go down to the cafeteria with you.”
 
“No! You can't go to the cafeteria!” Lenalee objected.
 
At Allen's confused look, she explained, “Because we're in the middle of cleaning. That jelly's a real problem, it's best not to get involved.”
 
“So, I'll help you clean it up.” Allen offered.
 
“No please!” Lenalee retorted, thrusting the tray into his hands. “Instead of that, why don't you help me take this coffee? To my brother and the others.”
 
“Sure…” Allen nodded.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Trashed another one of Koumi's inventions, didn't you Yuu?” Ami joked as Kanda walked past her.
 
Kanda's smirk told her all she needed to know.
 
“How many of his crazy conceptives have you trashed up to now?” Ami asked.
 
“Lost count.” Kanda shrugged.
 
“And someone hasn't grown up any while I was gone.” Ami noted as the couple emerged from the tunnel.
 
“You still need to cap that temper of yours.” She kidded.
 
“Not funny.” Kanda growled.
 
Ami laughed as they rounded the corner, “You know I'm… muff…”
 
Her sentence was cut short when Kanda grabbed her, pinning the female Exorcist against the wall, his lips crushing hungrily against hers.
 
Ami bit back a moan, Kanda's familiar scent invading her nose.
 
“Yuu…” she managed to moan out as the older Exorcist pushed her collar away with his nose.
 
“Not… here…” she protested.
 
She then let out a yelp in surprise when his mouth latched on her exposed neck as he proceeded to give her a love-bite.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Down at the Science Department…
 
“Squad Leader Reever… what if we end up working on this until we die?” Johnny whined.
 
“Don't give up. It'll be over soon... most likely…” Reever assured him. “At any rate, we're taking a break soon anyways.”
 
“That's because today's Allen's welcoming party, right?” Russell asked.
 
“Hey 65,” Reever turned to the ghost-like worker. “Could you be you're planning on MC-ing it?”
 
“That's a given.” 65 replied. “Considering I am the most energetic of the bunch.”
 
“I'm jealous, 65.” Tapp complained, catching 65 before he floated away. “Of you not even knowing what tiredness is.”
 
“Jeez, Supervisor…” Johnny sighed as another explosion sounded. “What is he doing during such a busy time? He could help out a bit more!”
 
“You say that, but,” Reever replied. “At the moment he's working on an invention that should surprise you.”
 
“What's going on?” Johnny asked as books started falling on them.
 
“Everyone, rejoice!” Koumi declared, opening his door. “For the savior of the science department has come!”
 
“Savior?” Reever echoed.
 
“What is that ridiculously tough looking robot?” he asked as the said robot smashed through Koumi's door.
 
“It's wearing a hat!” Johnny noted.
 
“Like I said, before you is our recently completed savior!” Koumi declared proudly. “With this, you can work at ease!”
 
“You serious?” Johnny was skeptical.
 
“Of course, Johnny!” Koumi beamed. “If only this guy is working, the workload would be cut in half!”
 
“Amazing!” Johnny breathed in awe.
 
“We can sleep now!” Russell agreed.
 
“It's just like our squad leader said, our supervisor was thinking of us!” Johnny remarked in relief.
 
“I'm so glad we have you!” Tapp praised.
 
“I'm really awesome, aren't I?” Koumi grinned, taking in all the praise. “Admire and applaud!”
 
“Have we, trapped in a never-ending darkness, been finally illuminated by the light of hope?” Reever wondered in his daydream.
 
“With this, I can take a vacation.” Russell remarked. “I can go see my son!”
 
“Supervisor, start him up!” Reever urged.
 
“Before that, we must decide on a name.” Koumi replied.
 
“A name, you say?” Reever blinked.
 
“What should be a good one?” Koumi wondered. “I want to hear your opinions.”
 
“Hrm… how about Helper No. One?” Tapp suggested.
 
“Rejected.” Koumi replied.
 
“Innocender Z.” Johnny proposed.
 
“Rejected.” Koumi shook his head.
 
“That's okay, how about you decided, Supervisor?” Reever asked.
 
“Really?” Koumi beamed. “Well… how about Komurin II?”
 
“That's fine, I guess.” Reever noted. “But why the II?”
 
“That's because, before I showed you the last Komurin to you guys, it was decimated by Kanda.” Koumi answered. “He was talking about it eating his noodles or something.”
 
“It sounds like it wasn't a very useful robot.” Tapp whispered to Johnny.
 
“Or maybe it was a bad time for Kanda's bugs to be around.” Johnny whispered back. “Although he should be less cranky with her around now.”
 
“Well, even though that was a shame, Komurin II is good, too, right?” Reever asked.
 
“Yeah…” both Tapp and Johnny agreed.
 
“Then, it's decided. Komurin II it is.” Koumi beamed. “It's all up to you now, Komurin II!”
 
“Brother, I brought you your coffee.” Lenalee announced just as the robot turned on.
 
“Lenalee!” Koumi smiled at his sister.
 
“Would everyone else like some?” Lenalee asked.
 
“Thank ya!” Reever nodded.
 
“You came too.” Johnny noted when he saw Allen.
 
“Yes.” Allen replied.
 
“He's helping me bring it down.” Lenalee explained. “Everyone, help yourselves.”
 
Then, she blinked as the robot took Koumi's cup.
 
“Does this robot drink coffee?” Allen asked.
 
“What joo talking about?” Koumi laughed. “No matter how much he looks like me, he's a robot. To think, robots drinking coffee.”
 
“He's drinking.” He blinked as the robot drowned the coffee.
 
“He drank it all.” Allen noted.
 
Then, the robot short-circuited, causing everyone to panic.
 
“My name is Komurin… I make Exorcist s stronger…” the robot droned.
 
“That's it, Komurin! Good job!” Koumi praised.
 
“But Supervisor, don't you think he's acting a bit strange?” Reever asked.
 
“Strange?” Koumi accused. “Komurin II is perfect in every way. Cause I made him! Okay? Okay? Okay?”
 
“Oh, Brother…” Lenalee sighed.
 
“I will perform surgery on this woman to make her macho.” Komurin II droned, his robotic eye focusing on Lenalee.
 
Everyone turned white.
 
“To make Lenalee macho?” Koumi exclaimed. “No! I can't even picture it! Stop it!”
 
“No.” the robot replied. “I will make her stronger by making her macho. I will make her stronger.”
 
“Run!” Koumi warned his sister as the robot closed in on her. “Lenalee! Hurry, run away!”
 
“The time is now! I shall perform surgery!” the robot declared, reaching out and grabbed Lenalee.
 
“Lenalee!” Allen gasped.
 
“I think I'm gonna be sick!” Johnny exclaimed.
 
“Somehow, I'm a bit excited...” Tapp remarked.
 
“Does this seem like an appropriate time to say that?” Reever demanded.
 
“I know! Someone, stop him!” Koumi ordered. “Someone stop Komurin!”
 
“Jeez, what the hell is going on??” Reever sighed as he reached into a chest to search for a suitable weapon.
 
“Supervisor, where's his main circuit located?” he asked, loading his automated gun.
 
“Uh, that is…” Koumi replied. “Unacceptable! I couldn't forgive you if you destroyed Komurin II! I made him with my sweat, love and tears! Why? Why would you talk about doing something like that?”
 
“So…” Reever lowered his gun. “You don't care what happens to Lenalee?”
 
“That, that, that is unacceptable!” Koumi wailed.
 
“So, what do you suggest?” Reever asked.
 
“Brother! Hurry and get me down!” Lenalee called out.
 
“My treasured Lenalee!” Koumi wailed. “But I treasure Komurin too. But I treasure Lenalee too. What is a guy supposed to do?”
 
“I know!” he thought of an idea. “Allen Walker, you're here, aren't you?”
 
Allen blinked in horror.
 
“Komurin! Good news!” Koumi declared. “That being: it seems as if Allen's damaged anti-Akuma weapon is bothering him! Hurry up and heal it.”
 
At that, Allen dropped his tray in shock.
 
“Injury...” Komurin droned, his robotic eye focusing on Allen's Innocence.
 
“Supervisor!” Reever scolded.
 
“He's using Allen as a sacrifice!” Russell noted as he hid under a table.
 
“He's a demon…” Tapp agreed, hiding behind the globe.
 
“Priority change, priority change.” Komurin droned. “I shall put Allen Walker's surgery at maximum priority.”
 
Lenalee's eyes widened as the robot used an anesthetic on her.
 
“Lenalee!” Koumi gasped.
 
“He knocked her out with some spray!” Tapp exclaimed.
 
“Don't worry, her vitals are stable.” 65 assured, using a pair of binoculars to observe the unconscious Lenalee, a hospital bed on standby.
 
“I don't think it's that kind of problem.” Allen sweatdropped as the robot placed Lenalee down.
 
“Continuing, I shall proceed to capture Allen Walker.” Komurin droned. “Lock-on.”
 
“Allen! Run!” Reever shouted.
 
“But, where to?” Allen asked.
 
“Wherever's fine. Just make it far!” Reever instructed.
 
“Got it!” Allen nodded.
 
“Pursuing target to capture.” Komurin droned.
 
“Pursuing.” It added, as Allen ran underneath it. “Pursuing!”
 
Turning around, it went after Allen.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Lenalee! Lenalee!” Koumi gasped, shaking his sister awake. “Lenalee, get a hold of yourself! Lenalee!”
 
“Lenalee!” he wailed when there was no response.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Meanwhile, Komurin was still pursuing Allen, forcing the newest Exorcist to run for his life around the entire building.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“I wonder if Allen'll be okay?” Russell mused upon hearing Allen's frantic screams.
 
“I wonder if it's inevitable…” Johnny added.
 
“Don't worry, Komurin should run out of energy and stop soon.” 65 replied.
 
“But doesn't its type last for a week?” Tapp pointed out.
 
“Compared to him, Allen's an Exorcist , but he's also a human being.” Russell noted.
 
“He probably hasn't even eaten breakfast yet.” Johnny added.
 
“You guys understand, right?” Reever took charge. “We can't allow damage beyond this to happen. The Order doesn't give overtime pay but it does give salary cuts.”
 
“Jerk.” Johnny complained.
 
“He really is a demon.” Tapp agreed.
 
“If you don't want that to happen, you better find a way to stop him soon. And help Allen.” Reever remarked. “Got it?”
 
“Roger!” Johnny, Tapp, Russell and 65 chorused.
 
“Russell, you'll do reconnaissance.” Reever started giving out orders. “65, you'll be Allen's guide everyone else, follow instructions as given.”
 
“All right!” everyone chorused.
 
“Squad Leader Reever!” Tapp raised his hand. “It may be presumptuous of me, but I have a good plan!”
 
“Very well.” Reever turned to him.
 
“I like to call it the `A Tear of Grief is a Ray of Light' plan.” Tapp declared.
 
“What kind of plan would that be?” Reever sighed.
 
“Capture him with this rope.” Tapp replied, a string of rope in hand.
 
Everyone else anime-fell.
 
“That's impossible.” Reever shook his head.
 
Tapp grinned, “Squad Leader, you're quite thickheaded. In science, sometimes you must go back to the basics.”
 
“Whatever, give it a shot.” Reever sweatdropped.
 
“Here I go!” Tapp declared, twirling his rope as a lasso.
 
“I screwed up!” he cried after a smash and a crash.
 
“That didn't take long.” Reever sighed as Tapp was thrown back.
 
“The enemy is progressing 30km/h northwest down the corridor.” Russell reported, using radar to track Komurin.
 
“It seems it is now my turn.” Johnny mused.
 
“Johnny, do you have a strategy or something? Reever asked.
 
“This!” Johnny beamed, revealing a remote control after a dramatic pause.
 
“Another robot?” Reever exclaimed as Johnny's creation showed itself.
 
“He's got a lot of stuff.” 65 replied.
 
“His lower half's parts seem prepared for cleaning.” Tapp noted.
 
“Johnny… what exactly is that?” Reever asked.
 
“It may do these things.” Johnny grinned. “But this robot's been under development for a while now! This is it! At first glance, it looks like your everyday cleaning robot. However, if the need arises, it can even take down Akuma! I might even dare call it the ultimate fighting robot.”
 
“All right! Go!” he pushed the buttons on his remote control.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Meanwhile, Allen was still being chased by Komurin.
 
“Another weird thing showed up!” he noted as Johnny's robot came into view. “It looks like a weird cleaning machine…”
 
“Allen, head to the warehouse!” Johnny instructed.
 
“Warehouse?” Allen echoed.
 
“Over here Allen Walker! Follow me!” 65 appeared.
 
“Got it!” Allen replied, following 65.
 
“Come on.” Johnny urged.
 
“Can you really do it, Johnny?” Reever asked on the other side of the building.
 
Then, he sweatdropped as Johnny grinned.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
 
Moments later, Allen arrived in the warehouse.
 
“Um… I've entered the warehouse.” He reported.
 
“All right, leave everything to me.” Johnny grinned.
 
Allen sighed in relief, but sweatdropped when he saw Johnny's robot cleaning the warehouse.
 
“It begun cleaning, but…” the 15-year-old noted.
 
“I screwed up!” Johnny realized. “The program is very delicate and when it found the dust in the warehouse, it had to clean it!”
 
“I thought something like that would happen.” Reever remarked.
 
“This is Reever, how are you standing?” he called over the walkie-talkie.
 
“Okay!” Russell replied.
 
“All right!” Reever nodded. “Allen, sorry, but head towards home. You'll definitely be saved there.”
 
Needless to say, Allen ran out frantically out of the warehouse, with Komurin still chasing him.
 
“Stop, I must treat your injuries.” Komurin droned, and fired his missiles.
 
“By doing this, aren't you giving me more injuries?” Allen reasoned as he ran.
 
“Don't give up, this way.” 65 gestured.
 
Allen quickly turned into the passageway as 65 disappeared into a hidden trapdoor.
 
“I'm here. I'm Allen Walker!” Allen replied as he reappeared back in the sleeping quarters.
 
“Hey, over here!” Reever greeted, as the team rose from a platform.
 
“Everyone…” Allen sighed in relief.
 
“Wait long? We've got you covered now.” Reever assured him.
 
“Enemy approaching.” Russell reported.
 
“Johnny, now.” Reever instructed as Komurin thundered through the passageway.
 
“Yes sir!” Johnny replied and pressed a button, causing a gun turret to emerge from the platform. The gun charged up as Johnny frantically pressed on the buttons.
 
“Energy charging, complete!” another scientist reported as two of his companions charged up the energy. “Distance, 200! Angle is optimal!”
 
“Get ready Komurin II! Don't underestimate us nerds!” Johnny declared.
 
“Do it!” the other three scientists cheered.
 
“Don't shoot!” Koumi jumped in, just as the gun was about to fire.
 
“You can't shoot my Komurin!” he wailed, grasping Johnny.
 
“Don't you care what happens to Allen?” everyone else exclaimed.
 
“Komurin isn't evil!” Koumi protested as Johnny struggled with his controls. In the end, everything went haywire as the gun started firing everywhere.
 
“Supervisor!” Reever called out as he and his team hung on for dear life. Poor Allen was left hanging on a railing.
 
“This is mutiny! Mutiny!” Koumi wailed. “Stop, what do you want me to do?”
 
***************************************************************** *************************

While the ruckus was going on…
 
Ami raised an eyebrow at the commotion after the reunited couple broke apart from their small make out session.
 
“I think I just heard Allen.” She remarked.
 
“The bean sprout?” Kanda snorted.
 
Ami punched him on the arm, “I still have to rescue him.”
 
Kanda sighed and nodded.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
“What is this uproar?” Kanda asked, arriving on scene.
 
“Another one of Koumi's inventions which is on caffeine high… again?” Ami exclaimed.
 
Turning to Kanda, she added, “I thought you destroyed this guy already?”
 
“Apparently Koumi created another.” Kanda snorted.
 
“Kanda! Ami-sempai!” Allen gasped. “We'll talk later. If we don't do something about him then… if we know a weakness, then, we'd be okay…”
 
“I know his weakness.” Kanda replied. “Since I destroyed one like him before.”
 
“Where is it? His weakness, I mean.” Allen asked.
 
“The hollow place on the nape of his neck.” Kanda replied.
 
“The hollow place on the nape of his neck… you say…?” Allen repeated. “Wait, where the heck is that?”
 
“I suppose dying here is your fate as well.” Kanda smirked.
 
“Come on, where is it?” Allen whined.
 
“Be nice Yuu.” Ami scolded mildly.
 
Turning to Allen, she added, “What he means, squirt, is where the neck connects to the body.”
 
“The enemy is approaching its target. Allen, be careful!” Russell warned.
 
His warning came too late as Komurin reached out to grab Allen.
 
“Allen Walker, successfully captured.” Komurin droned. “Proceeding to perform surgery.”
 
“Allen!” Reever gasped.
 
“Surgery, surgery, let's do some surgery already!” The smaller robots inside Komurin chanted.
 
“It's come down to this…” Allen noted. “Innocence, activate!”
 
“A new anti-Akuma weapon?” Reever was surprised.
 
But his joy was short-lived when Koumi blew out a dart from his blowpipe.
 
“Supervisor!” Reever exclaimed in horror as Allen was hit by the dart.
 
“I can't move…” Allen moaned, the anesthetic taking effect.
 
“A blowpipe! He has a blowpipe!” the rest of the team rushed to Koumi, trying to get the blowpipe out of his hands. “Get it from him!”
 
“If he attacked, Komurin would, Komurin would…” Koumi protested.
 
Their attention was diverted when they heard Allen's groan as the newest Exorcist was being pulled into Komurin.
 
“It's no use… I can't get any strength…” Allen moaned.
 
“Allen!” Reever exclaimed.
 
“Allen!” Tapp cried out as Komurin's compartment shut.
 
“And as usual, I'm always the one who saves his butt.” Ami sighed. “Innocence, activate!”
 
Kanda quirked an eyebrow at her.

“Ice Bolt!” she summoned a large ice bolt that came crashing down on Komurin, neatly severing its head.
 
Everyone sighed in relief as Komurin was destroyed.
 
“Reever, I'll leave that idiotic junior of mine to you.” Ami called out.
 
“Where are you going?” Reever asked.
 
Ami said nothing.
 
Walking past Kanda, she added, “I do believe I still own you a year and a half of sparring.”
 
Kanda smirked and followed her to the training room.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
“How's Allen? Is he safe?” Reever asked as the elusive pair disappeared from sight.
 
“Allen, are you okay?” the reawakened Lenalee asked, peering into Komurin's compartment.
 
“Yeah… somehow…” the bandaged-up Allen replied.
 
“Can you stand? C'mon.” Reever offered his hand.
 
“I'm glad you're safe.” He sighed as Allen removed his bandages. “I thought one of my important friends had gotten hurt.”
 
“Mr. Reever…” Allen muttered.
 
“For that robot's sake…” Reever added.
 
“Komurin II, what a piece of trash!” one scientist scolded, kicking the demolished robot.
 
“Another pointless piece of junk invention!” another added.
 
“Destroy it!” everyone else chanted.
 
“Komurin isn't evil!” Koumi protested, standing in front of his beloved machine. “The evil here is coffee! Don't hate the player, hate the game. Hate the coffee, not Komurin.”
 
“Brother.” Lenalee started.
 
“Lenalee, stop everybody!” Koumi whined at his sister who already had her Innocence activated.
 
“Why don't you meditate on this a bit?” Lenalee requested. That said, she gave the demolished Komurin a kick, sending the robot and her brother down.
 
“Sorry Allen.” Reever apologized.
 
“No…” Allen shook his head.
 
“Our supervisor's the way he is, but, it's no lie that Komurin II was created to treat injured Exorcist s. Even though it messed up…” Reever explained.
 
“I understand.” Allen smiled. “Most of all, I'm glad everyone's all right.”
 
“So, will you come with me after this too?” Lenalee asked.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

After everything was cleared up…
 
“See?” Lenalee pointed to the `Welcome Allen Walker' banner above them.
 
“For me?” Allen asked.
 
“We still haven't had it, you know. Your welcoming party.” Reever elaborated.
 
“I worked on it all night for you in secret.” The cook added.
 
“I was practically sweating brackets when you were about to discover it this morning.” Lenalee explained. “Here's your cup, Allen.”
 
“It might be a little late for this, but welcome back Allen.” Reever smiled.
 
“Welcome back, Allen.” Lenalee added.
 
Allen gasped as he recalled the last time he heard those words.
 
Welcome back, Allen.” Mana had said.
 
“I'm back.” Allen smiled.
 
***************************************************************** *************************
 
Meanwhile, back the Earl of Millennium's place…
 
The entire Noah family was having their meal.
 
“This isn't sweet.” Skin complained, after tasting his boiled egg.
 
“You worthless fool! I told you to make it sweet!” he scolded the maid, punching her to the ground.
 
“Hey, hey…” Tyki chided. “Don't show us something this grotesque while we're in the middle of our meal.”
 
“I'm out of here.” Skin retorted. “I don't have the same taste as you all do.”
 
“Jeez, can't you at least eat an egg, you sweet-toothed jerk?” Tyki sighed.
 
“Calm down.” Road chided. “We've gone through a lot to have a nice family meal. Right, Master Millennium? To lighten the mood, why don't you tell us why we were called here to eat? Could it be… we're going to begin?”
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Meanwhile, in the sparring room…
 
“I know you're going to me shoot for not contacting you for so long.” Ami said, as she blocked Kanda's punch.
 
“I'm not going to shoot you, I'm going to kill you.” Kanda growled, throwing another punch which Ami blocked again.
 
“Fair enough.” Ami replied, knowing his temper as she unleashed a roundabout kick which Kanda effectively defended.
 
Kanda then executed a right hook, only for it to be easily blocked. Couching down on the ground, he tried a leg swipe at his opponent. His adversary jumped up, and almost crushed his face by a pointed bare foot. Rolling away, he wiped the sweat that was beginning to trickle down his face and tried to calm his panting. He glanced at his opponent. Not even a single drop of sweat was beading. Not even a single irregular breath pattern was heard.
 
This girl has improved. He smirked as he leapt up to his feet. But that doesn't mean I'm going easy on her.
 
Then, his eyes widened when he realized that Ami's closed fist was coming towards him and he did not have the time to dodge or block.
 
A split second later, all motion stopped as Ami's fist paused mere millimeters away from his nose.
 
Ami let out a smile as she withdrew her fist, “I'm guessing I win this round.” She remarked, stepping off the training mat seconds later.
 
Kanda growled before he grabbed her, pinning the girl on the wall as he pressed his lips onto hers.
 
“Yuu?” Ami stammered.
 
His kiss was tender and sweet, exactly the same as the kiss they shared before she left to train her evolved Innocence, one and a half years ago. She was just about to respond with a kiss as gentle as his, when her mind kicked back into gear.
 
So, this is how he wants to play it, huh. She grinned mischievously in her mind. Oh, she'll gladly play this game with him alright.
 
Her arms slid around his neck and drew him closer, her fingers pulling his ponytail out. She moaned in the back of her throat and deepened the kiss, her thigh slipping between his legs and rubbing against his pants. Ami smiled inwardly when he groaned, and she felt the front of his pants starting to swell. She pressed herself against him making sure he can feel every dip and curve of her body.
 
For a split second, Kanda's brain had ceased to function. All the blood that used to circulate in his head seems to have gone somewhere down south. The world around him appeared to have vanished, leaving only him and the feminine body in his arms. He mindlessly pulled her flushed against his body, and then slanted his mouth on hers over and over.
 
An involuntarily groan emerged from the back of Ami's throat. She was starting to enjoy this way too much. Her control was gradually slipping away, bit by bit. She planted her hands on his chest and gave him a mild shove to stop the kiss.
 
Ami almost laughed hysterically at the glassy-eyed look on Kanda's face. She smoothly extricated herself from between the wall and Kanda.
 
“Damn it Yuu, if all you wanted was a kiss, you could have just asked for it,” she smiled sweetly at him knowing that she'd won this battle. “I would have happily accommodated you, you know.” she taunted him as she calmly walked away.
 
Kanda stared unseeingly at the spot on the wall he had pinned Ami against. It took awhile before a small amount of blood started reaching his head, and his brain began to start up again.
 
“Although we might want to continue this in privacy.” Ami grinned. “Today being Allen's welcoming party and all, we have plenty of time to ourselves.”
 
Kanda smirked at her suggestion.
 
“Damn,” he cursed when he realized she had turned the tables on him. Grabbing his hair-tie and not bothering to tie his hair back, he hurried after his girlfriend.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

“Yours or mine?” Kanda asked after they exited the sparring room.
 
“Mine.” Ami replied. “Unless you'd cleared Koumi's bugs in your room.”
 
Kanda raised an eyebrow.
 
“Didn't you know that Koumi put spy bugs in both our rooms?” Ami laughed.
 
At that, Kanda growled, “That maniac's going to die one of these days.”
 
“So if Lenalee hurts you down, I won't be stopping her.” Ami reminded him jokingly. “And we all know how she gets when she's pissed.”
 
Stopping in front of his door, she added, “Grab your sword, then knock on my door.”
 
“Why?” Kanda raised a brow.
 
“In case you get called on a mission.” Ami replied flatly.
 
Kanda bit back a protest and obliged.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

Minutes later, the older Exorcist was at Ami's door. He was about to knock when he heard her singing.
 
I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go
 
Kanda smirked, like hell he was going to let her go, not after she came back after all this time.
 
***************************************************************** *************************

SailorStar9: I inserted some Kanda/Ami moments. Happy now folks? Read and review.