Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Stellar Senshi ❯ Introduction and prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Introduction and prologue

Major warning: Anyone who does not like the idea of Miyako being a sailor senshi and Hikari being a snob, please avoid this fic like the plague. This fic also contains an OC who is not a major character. Thank you.

SailorStar9" *Furiously typing*

Miyako: *Looks over SailorStar9's shoulder*

Miyako: A Digimon fic?

SailorStar9: *Nods*

A screech which sounds a whole lot like Hikari rang through SailorStar9's house.

Hikari: KKKEEENNN!!! (A/N: Sorry, anti-Relena fandom is rubbing off me.)

SailorStar9: *Winces and covers ears.*

Miyako: *Covers ears.*

Moments later, we see Ken running across the hall, Hikari behind him.

SailorStar9: *Sympathetically* Hikari, I presume?

Ken: *Nods vigorously*

Miyako: Grr . . . best friend or not, there is no darn way she is laying a finger on MY man. *empathizes on 'MY'*

Ken: *Blushes* Miyako-san.

SailorStar9: Don't worry, you two are the main coupling in this fic.

Miyako and Ken: *Blush, Ken a deeper red.*

SailorStar9: *Snickers and snaps fingers.* Both characters disappear.

Hikari: *Rests hands on kneels and pants* Man, they don't call him 'The Rocker' for nothing. *Turns to SailorStar9* Have you seen Ken?

SailorStar9: *Heero-deathglare at Hikari.* Listen light-girl, I'm a Kenayko supporter, not a Kenkari one. So, lay off or I'll have Daisuke, Takeru and Ken go after Miyako. You got me?

Hikari: *Gulps, nods and retreats*

Voice in head: SailorStar9-san, is she gone? Miyako-san, humph.

SailorStar9: Yes, Ken she's gone. *Snaps fingers and the two characters fall to the ground. Miyako was on top of Ken, both of them making out.*

SailorStar9: *Sweatdrops* I leave you two for a couple of minutes and this happens.

Miyako: *Blushes a deep red and gets off Ken.*

Ken: *Faints due to lack of air, swirls for eyes.*

SailorStar9: *Raises eyebrow* I'm not going to ask what happened in my closet.

Miyako: *Proudly* I jumped him and stole his first kiss.

SailorStar9: You sure?

Miyako: Dead sure. Ken confirmed it.

SailorStar9: Miyako, you'd better get your butt and Ken's out of here. The other three are coming.

Miyako: *nods and drags Ken away.*

Iori (spelling?): Was that Miyako I just saw?

Daisuke:*Hearts for eyes* Hikari. . .

Takeru: What happened to Hikari anyway? I just saw her sulking off.

SailorStar9: *Waves dismissingly* Oh that, I threatened her.

Daisuke: *wide-eyed* WHAT?

Takeru: Why?

SailorStar9: Had to. I'm writing a Kenayko here, and there she was chasing after Ken. As if having you two hot on her heels isn't enough.

Daisuke: *wide-eyed* WHAT? T.D, Hikari is mine, hands off my girl!

Takeru: No darn way, Motomiya. Hikari is mine.

*Fight cloud assues (spelling?)*

SailorStar9: *Sweatdrops* This could take a while. *Hands Iori the disclaimer board and pats him on the head. * Iori, disclaimers if you will.

Iori: *bows to readers* SailorStar9-san doesn't own Digimon. The only things she owns is the plot and an OC, which is Mikayo-san's cousin. Pairings are: Ken/Miyako, one-sided Ken/Hikari, Daisuke/Hikari/Takeru triangle. *raises questioning eyebrow* Am I in this?

SailorStar9: *nods* Yes, but not much.

Additional notes:

Time frame: Almost two years after Malomyotismon (spelling?).

Ages

Season One Digidestined Season Two Digidestined

Taichi, Sora, Yamato: 16 Miyako, Ken: 14

Joe: 17 Takeru, Daisuke, Hikari: 13

Koushirou, Mimi: 15 Iori: 11

My original character

Annabelle Inoue: mid-20s.

Characters

Miyako: She changed over the three-month winter vacation after visiting her cousin in Europe. Started going through puberty during her vacation, and her body had blossomed into an hourglass figure. She had replaced her glasses with contact lenses and had given her wardrobe an hundred and eighty makeover. She also swapped her old clothing for blouses, skirts, and dresses.

Personality: She is lot less boy-crazy, but still remains the computer whiz we know and love. She is also a whole lot calmer and actually thinks before she leaps.

Ken: He is still the kind and shy boy we know and adore. He still keeps his 'The Rocket' title, even though the dark spore had been deactivated, since he was naturally fast, but not as fast as before. He had pleaded with his parents to move to Obadia Middle School so that he could be nearer to his friends and crush.

SailorStar9: *Winks* Guess who?

Ken: *Blushes*

Hikari: *Snobbishly* It's definitely me, of course. *Glomps Ken.*

Miyako: No comment. *Walks off.*

SailorStar9: Snaps fingers and an invisible wall separate the two.* Ken, go after Miyako.

Ken: *Nods and runs after his crush*

Hikari: *Pouts*

SailorStar9: *Sighs* Hikari, leave him, Miyako, and me alone. You already have two guys willing to do your bidding.

Hikari: But, but . . .

SailorStar9: *Waves hand and Hikari disappears.* Finally, peace. *Gives 'victory' sign.* On with the rest of the description.

Daisuke: He STILL keeps the goggles Taichi gave him. He is now a member of Obadia Middle School soccer team and still worships the ground Hikari walks on. The team gets cheered on by the school's cheer-leader squad very often.

Personality: Not much change, except that he is now a lot clear-minded.

Hikari: Miss Perfect in every sense of the world. She had been dubbed as the school belle ever since 5th grade. She still expects to be the center of attention in middle school and she still has the camera around her neck. She is in the cheer-leader squad.

Personality: She turned haughty and snobbish since the middle of 5th Grade. However, that did not stop boys from swooning after her. She got slightly detached from the Digidestined, preferring to go with the so-called 'popular' crowd.

SailorStar9: Gomen nasi for making Hikari a bitch in this story. *Dunks flying objects from Hikari-lovers and worshippers alike. Almost gets hit by a cleaver. Shudders and sighs.* Phew.

Takeru: He is currently in the Obadia Middle School basketball team and is the star player. The team gets cheered on by the school's cheer-leader squad very often.

Personality: This guy has not even changed a single bit ever since Malomyotismon. He is still confused on what he is to Hikari, a brother, a boyfriend or someone that she can go to make Daisuke jealous.

Iori: He is in Grade 5 and had a growth sprout during the winter vacations. He STILL takes Kendo lessons from his grandfather.

Personality: Not much change ever since Malomyotismon, although he is slightly less serious about things.

Annabelle Inoue: She is Miyako's cousin, living in Germany. She is a psychologist, with a BA in medicine and psychology. At the beginning of this fic, she returns to Japan as a teacher. She has an alter-ego, Sailor Astral, who is the Celestial guardian of the Digimon world. (SailorStar9: Yah, yah, my obsession with BBSM led to this {Is this considered a crossover?} X-over of Digimon and Sailor Moon.)

Personality: She is calm, confident and self-reliant. She also commands an air of authority. In fact, she was the one who encouraged Miyako to have a complete make-over. Her alter-ego, Sailor Astral, is very determined and very powerful. In fact, she (Sailor Astral) was the one who created the Hope, Light and Kindness crests.

********************************************************* ***************

SailorStar9: Phew, all done with introductions. Now, the summary.

Summary: Hikari is used to being the center of attention, but what happens when Miyako takes the spotlight away from her? Will they still be best friends or will Hikari's jealousy take the better of her? Annabelle is back in Japan with a mission: to find her reincarnated younger sister and to return her powers back to her so that the threat in the Digimon world will be resolved also in the real world by another senshi.

SailorStar9: Okay, this is my first Digimon fic, so go easy on me. Anyway, on with the prologue.

********************************************************* ***************

Prologue

Place: Tokyo International Airport

The scene cuts to the viewing arena, with sunlight streaming through the windows. Planes are seen landing and taking off. Then, the camera moves to the alighting area, while a lady, in her mid 20s moves out from the alighting area and into arrival area of the airport.

Taking off her sunglasses, Annabelle Inoue covered her eyes from the glaring sun as she stepped out from the arrival hall. Taking her suitcase from conveyer belt, she moved out of the airport and into the taxi stand. Then, she hailed a taxi and showed the driver the address on the piece of paper she had. The driver nodded and drove off to the location stated on the paper.

Upon arrival at her new apartment, Annabelle dragged her suitcase up to her unit. After unpacking practically everything, Annabelle took out her transformation key. (SailorStar9: I know every senshi has a transformation PEN, with the exception of the two Moon senshi, but Sailor Astral is different, she has a transformation KEY. Don't flame me or diss my idea. Flamers will not be entertained.) Stringing it through a multi-colored braid of threads, she put it around on her neck. Just then, her communicator beeped. It was Sailor Pluto.

Sailor Pluto: I take it you've arrived, Anna.

Annabelle nodded. "And my sister, Sets?"

The Time senshi smiled mysteriously, "You'll find her, Anna, at your own time."

Annabelle sighed, "I hate you, Plu."

Sailor Pluto frowned slightly, "And I hate that name. Pluto, over and out." The screen went blank.

Annabelle blinked at the frizzing screen and shut off her communicator. Giving her clock a quick glance, she realized that it was almost time for dinner. Walking briskly to her kitchen, she whipped up a meal in less than twenty minutes.

And thus, ends a day in Annabelle Inoue's life.

End of Prologue

********************************************************* **************

SailorStar9: So, you do you think? Forgive me if my story doesn't make any sense. This is my first attempt at writing a Digimon fic and a school one at that. This is also my sorry excuse of writing a Miyako-centric fic.