Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Stellar Senshi ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: Chapter 1 up.

Disclaimer:

SailorStar9: Everyone knows the drill.

*Notices evil lawyers banging on her door*

SailorStar9: Fine, I don't own any of them. Happy?

Evil Lawyers nod and go away.

SailorStar9: Sheesh.

**************************************************************** ***************************

Chapter 1

The next morning, Annabelle woke up a lot earlier then usual. She prepared breakfast and headed towards Odiaba Middle School. Along the way, she reflected upon the dream Gennai had sent her the previous night, something about the Digidestined.

After submitting her papers, she was directed to her desk in the teachers' restroom. Her schedule was already on her desk. Noting that her first lesson of the day was Homeroom for Grade 8, she prepared her materials for class.

Meanwhile, students had begun shuffling into the school. Old friends chatted about their vacation, and there were a lot of shouting across the locker hall. Then, all of a sudden, all the shoutings toned down, when a lavender-haired girl walked in.

Mutters of "Who is she?", "She's hot, and "What a babe." Were heard.

Everyone parted when she walked through, leading to her locker. Miyako knew her transformation was abrupt, but she did not expect her schoolmates' reactions to be well . . . so drastic.

Just then, Hikari strutted in. Pausing at her locker, she gave the door a few kicks and entered her combination. When that did not work, she looked around pleadingly. What surprised her most was that the person who usually opened her locker, the team captain of the soccer team, was helping the mystery lavender-haired girl to open her locker. Hikari scowled. When the soccer team captain was done, he blew the mystery girl a kiss before walking off.

Miyako blushed. Casting a side-glance at the growling Hikari, she smirked. Hikari stormed over the mystery girl, "Who are you and what sorcery did you put on Ted?" she demanded.

Miyako raised a brow, "Sorcery? I would say the same for you, light-girl." She retorted.

Hikari frowned, "Wha?"

Miyako retaliated, "What, cat caught your tongue? Pun intended."

Hikari thought, "Wait, my crest is light, Gatomon is my partner and she is a cat."

"Wait, are you a Digidestined?" she asked.

Miyako nodded and snarled, "A Digidestined who had always been the wall flower at every school dance just because she was classified as a computer geek."

Hikari blinked, "Miyako?"

The lavender-haired girl smirked, "About darn time. What, like my new look?"

Hikari was shocked, the most unattractive girl in the whole of middle school, was now one of her main competition.

"Oh my gosh, Miyako, what did you do to yourself?" Hikari exclaimed.

"I have my cousin to thank. She was the one who encouraged me to have a complete makeover. You know, Hikari, my cousin was right; being beautiful does have its perks. Bye, I have Homeroom, first period." With that, Miyako took off, leaving an astonished Hikari in the dust.

While all that was going on, Annabelle had met her new student. A flash of recognition went past her eyes when she realized who he was. "Ken, it's been a while." The blue-haired boy blinked, "Do I know you?" The teacher smiled, "You mean you forgot your babysitter?"

Ken's eyes widened, "Big sister Anna?" he exclaimed. Annabelle nodded in affirmative.

Ken was about to hug her when she stopped him, "Not now, Ken, after school." The boy nodded and the two went to the Homeroom.

In the homeroom, everyone was chatting.

"Hey, I heard that we have a new Homeroom teacher this semester."

"I hope it's a guy."

"Nuh, from what I heard, it's a female."

"Naw, man, this sucks."

A knock on the door and the class quietened down.

The teacher walked in with the new student.

Miyako's eyes widened and she stood up, "Cousin Annabelle?"

Annabelle blinked at the sudden outburst. Looking the person, she smiled, "I didn't think you would be in my class, Miyako."

Ken blinked hard, "That's Miyako-san? Since when did she become so angelic?"

Mutters of "That's Miyako?", "Impossible." And "What did she do to herself?" were heard.

"Class, silence!" Annabelle hollered. Ken winced. The class went class.

"Much better." Annabelle commented. "We have a new student joining us today. Class,

please welcome Ken Ichijouji."

"Wait, is he THAT Ken Ichijouji from TV?" one student asked.

"I think you'd better answer that, Ken." Annabelle said.

Ken blushed in embarrassment, "Yes, I'm THAT Ken."

"Well, that answers one question." Annabelle replied. "Let's see, where to put you…"

Annabelle trailed for a moment, before brightening up upon noticing an empty set beside Miyako. "Ken, take the seat by the window." She told him. Ken nodded and took his assigned seat.

"Wonderful, now that everyone is settled. Let me introduce myself. You all know you have a new homeroom teacher this semester and that's me."

Annabelle turned her back and wrote down her name and contact details.

"As my name said, I'm Annabelle Inoue. And yes, I'm related to Miyako here, but, no, I would not show any favors. You may call me Miss, Madam, or just plain old Teach. However, I don't want any nicknaming. You may think that I'm just like any old homeroom teacher, dull, boring and what-have-yous, but you're wrong. I'm very different from any of them"

Taking a second to breathe, she continued, "In this classroom, I'm your teacher, no questions asked. But, once outside this classroom, I'm your friend and mentor. Feel free to come to me when you have any questions regarding schoolwork or any personal problems. But, make an appointment with me first, or at the very least, leave a voicemail, stating your name and class. Is that understood?"

"Yes, madam." The class chorused.

"Good, now I'll lay some ground rules." Annabelle announced, walking between the desks.

"Number One: I don't want any of you to be late for any of my classes. If you're late, you'll better give me a very good reason." The usual latecomers nodded meekly.

"Number Two: No eating or drinking in my class. That means no chewing gum or anything or that sort. The only drink you can consume is plain water. However, my permission must be granted before taking a sip." More students paled.

"Number Three concerns only the females. Change your sanitary pads or tampons before my class. I don't want any of you to rush out in the middle of my lesson." All the girls blushed in embarrassment and nodded.

"Number Four: Empty your bowels and bladders before my class. I don't want any of my students to rush to the bathroom when I'm teaching. Number Five: I expect all of you to pay attention to my classes, so don't be surprised if I spring a surprise test." Groans of despair were heard.

"Number Six: Pass up your homework on time. I do not tolerate tardiness. Marks will be deducted for late work." More groans were heard.

"Number Seven: When I ask a question, I expect answers. I give marks for class participation. This will differentiate an A from a B+." The more silent students whitened.

"Number Eight: Not talking in my class. If I catch any one of you whispering or passing notes around, it's out of the classroom." The talkative students nodded meekly.

"Number Nine: I don't want any cigarettes in my class. If I smell or even whiff any cigarette smoke, it's off to the disciplinary master straight."

"If any of you violate any of the rules above, it's a pink slip. Three pinks slips and it's off to the disciplinary master. Do I make myself clear, class?"

"Crystal clear, madam." The class chorused.

"Very good. Who's the class rep?"

A female student raised her hand.

"What's your name?" Annabelle asked.

"Tohru Yui, miss."

"Yui-san, did you take down what I said?"

She nodded.

"Good, Yui-san. Type out the whole thing, enlarge it and put it on the class bulletin board

by tomorrow."

Tohru nodded. "Yes, miss."

"Good, now that that's done, let's go on to the introductions, should we?" Annabelle asked. "Starting from me, I'm Miyako's cousin, and I used to live in Germany. I was a psychologist before I took up this teaching job, and I have a BA in medicine and psychology."

"Starting from the back row near the window, and go horizontally down." Annabelle instructed. "Should we begin?"

The class nodded and the first student stood up and looked at the teacher. "Start by telling us your name, hobbies, likes, dislikes and your ambition." Annabelle requested. The student nodded and begun. This went on until everyone got their turn. Then, as if on cue, the bell rang.

**************************************************************** ********

Annabelle had the next two periods off, until the third period when she had English with

Grade 7.

Walking into the Grade 7, Annabelle noticed that three of the six new Digidestined (A/N: Gennai mentioned them in her dream) were in her class.

Upon introducing herself, Annabelle repeated what she said previously in Homeroom to the class, gaining moans and groans in the process.

After going through the exact same thing she did in Homeroom, Annabelle had the students open their textbooks. Then the first lesson of the school term began.

After class, Annabelle stepped out of the English-Room and sighed, that had to be one of the hardest lessons she ever gave.

**************************************************************** ************************

Lunchtime . . .

Finally, the bell signally for lunch rang. Students dashed out of their classrooms, while teachers yelled out last-minute instructions.

Ken was walking down the hallway, when a hand tapped on his shoulder. He turned around, only to see his best friend, Daisuke Motomiya grinning at him. Takeru Takaishi was behind the goggle-head.

"Welcome to Odiaba Middle School, Ken." Daisuke greeted the indigo-haired boy.

"How's your first day?" Takeru asked.

Ken blinked before answering, "Fine, I guess. Odiaba is more relaxed than my former school."

"Tomachi?" the blonde questioned.

Ken nodded.

"What possessed you to move anyway, Ken?" Daisuke asked curiously.

The said boy lowered his head and blushed, "I just want to be near my friends." He replied.

"Us or Miyako?" Daisuke teased.

Ken turned a deeper red.

The two boys giggled at the expression Ken had. They had known about his crush on the neo-guardian of Love and Sincerity ever since the sleep-over a couple of months ago.

//Flashback//

Daisuke had suggested an all-boys sleepover at his house the day the school holidays arrived. He had somehow got hold of Ken and invited him as well. Everyone had agreed, except for Iori. The youngest Digidestined had declined the invitation, saying something about grandfathers and Kendo.

When that night came, every single male Digidestined had arrived at Daisuke's house. His parents had brought Jun overseas for a well-deserved holiday, leaving the neo-guardian of Courage and Friendship enough money to take care of food and rent.

By eight, everyone was seated in the living room, chatting, when Daisuke suggested playing something. They had agreed, though Ken, reluctantly. There were lots of suggestions flying across the room, until Takeru calmly suggested "Truth or Dare."

Daisuke shot back, yelling "Spin The Bottle."

That went on for quite some time, until Taichi and Yamato spilt them up.

Finally, Jyou, being the peacemaker, suggested a mixture of both.

Everyone agreed, and that fateful game began.

After some time, the bottle was pointed to Ken.

Everyone looked expectantly at the boy genius and his best friend.

Daisuke asked the dreaded question, "Name your crush."

At that, Ken turned into a blob of red, before stuttering, "Miyako."

Daisuke, being Daisuke, had not heard him right and had asked again.

Ken, finally frustrated by Daisuke's insistent questioning, had yelled out Miyako's name.

The goggled boy blinked hard, before whopping in cheers. Ken blinked, a question mark appearing on his head.

Turning to the rest of the male Digidestined, he saw a couple of teasing, but knowing smiles, some approving nods and some grunts of acknowledgement. Ken, being the genius that he was, immediately knew what that meant.

"YOU ALL KNEW!?" He screamed. Everyone nodded.

"It was kinda of obvious." Daisuke said plainly.

Ken turned a deeper red.

//End of flashback//

"You haven't told her yet, have you?" Takeru asked.

Ken's cheeks turned back their normal color as he shook their head.

"Dude, you should. From what I see, Miyako really changed a lot this year. And I really mean A LOT." Daisuke replied.

"I know." Ken replied dejectedly.

Then, Daisuke spotted something. His eyes brightened at the poster on the bulletin board in the hallway.

Pointing excitedly at the neon-colored poster that read "The Odiaba Back-To-School Dance", Daisuke exclaimed, "This is the perfect chance, Ken. Ask Miyako to this dance."

"But, I … I can't" Ken stammered.

"And why not?" Takeru questioned, his eyebrow raised questioningly.

"I'm afraid . . ."

"That she will reject you?" Daisuke finished the question.

Ken nodded vigorously.

Daisuke gave the indigo-haired boy a slap on his back, "Like real, she'll reject you. You're not the BOY GENIUS KEN ICHIJOUJI for nothing." Daisuke exclaimed.

Takeru nodded, "Daisuke is right. Besides," he added, with a teasing grin, "What are the odds of Miyako NOT having the hots for you?"

"Err. .. ." Ken paused for a second to think.

"Don't think, buddy. GO FOR IT!" Daisuke encouraged the highly-embarrassed boy genius.

All Ken could do was nod.

By the time the three boys entered the school cafeteria, there was barely any space for them to move.

By the time the three of them got their food, there seemed to be no place to sit in the cafeteria. Suddenly, Takeru spotted a flash of violet weaving through the crowd. It disappeared into the crowd midst, before reappearing at the cafeteria exit. The blonde frowned for a second, the only person he knew with violet hair was Miyako. Takeru grinned for a moment, before pulling the other two with him.

Once outside, the three boys shielded their eyes from the glaring sun. Both Daisuke and Ken glared at the blonde boy.

"Okay, Takaishi. What the hell did you drag us out for!?" Daisuke screamed. Ken did an impersonation of "The Digimon Kaiser" glare.

However, Takeru did not respond or even flinch at Ken's glare. Instead, he pointed to a tree.

Following his finger, the two saw what Takeru dragged them out for. Miyako was under the cherry blossom tree, savoring her lunch.

Ken blinked at the lone figure under the tree, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

The other two looked interestingly at the indigo-haired genius.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go ask her." Daisuke whispered to Ken.

"Ask her? Ask her what?" Ken was puzzled.

Takeru and Daisuke almost facefaulted.

"He's darn clueless about this thing." Takeru muttered.

"Have to agree with you there." Daisuke replied.

A sudden movement caught their eyes. Turning to see what the commotion was about, they saw Hikari and her `gang' advancing towards the violet-haired girl.

//Miyako's thoughts//

Phew, I've finally got rid of the lunch crowd. Man, ever since I've gotten my new look, there're swarms of boys after me. I'm getting sick of this and this is only the first day! God kami, how am I going to survive this entire semester! Great, just as I thought I could enjoy my lunch period peacefully, they show up. Miyako moaned.

//End of Miyako's thoughts//

"What do you want?" Miyako hissed.

"We want you to join us." A girl said.

"Sorry, not interested." Was Miyako's curt answer.

"We don't take `no' for an answer." Hikari replied snobbishly.

Miyako glared at her best friend, no screw that, her ex-best friend.

"Hikari, which part of `not interested' do you not understand?" she retorted.

"Miyako …"

"Unlike you, I'm NOT a team abandoner." She shouted, before getting up, dusting herself and walking off.

"Well, that went well." Commented a girl.

"Shut up, Jean." Hikari shouted. "Fine, be that way, Miyako. I'll see who will take you to the school dance on Saturday." She hissed.

After walking off, Miyako let out a heavy sigh. Why would Hikari sell out on her friends was beyond her, but she would not do that.

"Pretty brave of you to do that." A soft voice entered her ear. Surprised, Miyako turned around, only to look into the bluest eyes she ever saw, and the only one person with such eyes would be …

"Hi Ken." Miyako exclaimed, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Hi, Miyako." Ken greeted her.

"So, what are you doing here?" Miyako asked nervously.


"I moved." Ken replied plainly. "I thought you knew that."

Miyako smiled sheepishly and scratched her head, "Guess I forgot."

"Hey, no one is perfect." Ken replied.

"So …" Miyako started.

"So …" Ken started simultaneously.

The two teenagers blinked, before turning red and suddenly finding the grassy ground more interesting.

Finally plucking up his courage, Ken asked in one breathe, "Miyakowillyoubemydateforthedance?"

Miyako blinked, "Er, can you repeat that, and breathe between very word?" she requested.

Taking in a deep breathe, Ken repeated, ""Miyako, will you be my date for the dance?"

Miyako blinked several times, before jumping onto Ken, glomping him. "Yes, Ken, yes." Came the excited answer.

Ken just let out a silly smile.

**************************************************************** ****************************

After school was released, Annabelle packed her things and went home. Once she stepped into the house, her key started flashing. Knowing immediately that the Digital World needed her, Annabelle switched on her computer, thrust her key in front of the screen and allowed herself to be sucked into with a blinding flash of light.

She was immediately teleported to Gennai's house under the ocean.

She walked in, to see that the Season One and Two Digidestined had already assembled there. Miyako quirked a brow at her cousin, "Gennai, what is she doing here?" she asked. The Guardian of the Digital World chuckled and merely said, "She'll explain."

Annabelle rolled her eyes, "Thanks a lot, old friend." She said.

"Old friend?" Miyako exclaimed.

Annabelle nodded. "Ever heard of the Sailor Senshi?" she asked.

The females nodded, "Yeah, those super heroines in the anime who kick butts in mini-skirts."

"What if I told you they were real and I am one of them?" Annabelle asked.

"I'll say you're nuts." Sora replied.

"I agree." Mimi said, nodding her head.

"No comment, personally I think those `Sailor Senshi' are a bunch of idiots who don't even know a damn about fighting." Hikari said snobbishly.

The other three girls looked at her in shock, "I mean, who fights using magic, instead of fists." She retorted.

Miyako was in deep thought. "Miyako? You don't believe her, do you?" Mimi asked.

"I don't know guys. I mean, cousin Annabelle never lies." She replied softly. Turning on her teary eyes on her cousin, Miyako responded, "Please tell them that you aren't lying." She pleaded.

Annabelle smiled, "Of course, I'm not lying." She reassured Miyako.

"But, that's impossible." Sora reasoned.

"Always expect the unexpected, Child of Love." Annabelle advised.

"How did you know about us?" Yamato demanded.

"My alter ego was the one who created the crests of Hope, Light and Kindness, Child of Friendship." Annabelle stated matter-of-factly.

Ken raised his eyebrow, "Alter ego?" he questioned.

Annabelle nodded, "Yes, I'm one of the Forgotten senshi, Sailor Astral." She explained.

"I don't believe you." Hikari huffed.

"Seeing is believing, Child of Light." Annabelle said solemnly.

Reaching into her blouse, she pulled out her transformation key. Raising it in the air, she whispered, "Astral Starlight Power, Make Up."

She was surrounded by streams of stars in a tornado. Moments later, the spiral of stars formed her senshi fuku. Her key extended into a staff, much like the Time Staff. On the top, was a 32-pointed star.

The boys had the decency to blush and turn away. The Astral scout smiled. "I'm done, Chosen Ones." She replied.

The four girls blinked, Sora and Mimi in astonishment, Hikari in shock, and Miyako in surprise.

"Woah." Was all the boys could say.

"Impossible." Hikari muttered.

"Everything is possible, Child of Light. I thought you'd realize it by now, after all the adventures you've gone through." Sailor Astral replied wisely.

Hikari did not respond.

The senshi smiled once more.

"You aren't the only ones here, Digidestined. Your partners are here was well." She replied. Waving her hand, the mob of child Digimon thundered towards their Chosen.

"Taichi!"

"Yamato!"

"Sora!"

"Mimi!"

"Koushiro!"

"Joe!"

"Daisuke!"

"Iori!"

"Takeru!"

"Ken!"

"Agumon!"

"Gabumon!"

"Piyomon!"

"Palmon!"

"Tentomon!"

"Gomamon!"

"Veemon!"

"Armadimon!"

"Wormmon!"

"Wait, where's Gatomon?" Hikari asked.

"And Hawkmon, for that matter." Miyako questioned.

"Gatomon, well, let's just say she isn't really here. And as for Hawkmon, he isn't what he was previously." Sailor Astral replied.

"What do you mean that she isn't here!" Hikari screamed.

Sailor Astral glared at the girl, "Fine, if you want her, she's here." She replied coldly.

Salamon entered the room, unsure.

"What the . . . Salamon!" Hikari exclaimed.

Sailor Astral nodded, "Yes, Gatomon devolved." She explained.

"And Hawkmon?" Miyako asked.

Sailor Astral smiled at her cousin, "Let's go outside. Hawkmon's new form wouldn't fit in here."

A few minutes later, the Digidestined and the senshi were outside. Sailor Astral snapped her fingers. A dark shadow cast over the group, before landing in front of the senshi.

"Miyako, this is your Hawkmon." Sailor Astral said. Looking at the larger form, she added, "Or what used to be Hawkmon."

Miyako went forward looked at the enlarged bird Digimon, "Aquilamon?" she asked.

The giant bird Digimon nodded, or did its best to nod.

Miyako turned to the lone warrior, "How come Hawkmon evolved, Gatomon devolved and the rest still remained the same?"

"I thought our partners could only evolve when we are in danger." Koushiro butted in.

"True, they could evolve when you are in trouble, but there is another attribute that will cause them to evolve naturally. That is if the Digidestined keeps himself or herself true to their crests and their hearts." Sailor Astral explained.

Everyone blinked.

"Wait, you mean to say that Miyako, out of all of us, kept true to her Digimentals!" Takeru exclaimed.

A nod answered his question.

"And Gatomon devolved because of the same reason?" Joe asked.

"Yes." Came the answer.

Just then, her communicator sounded.

Opening up the oval compact, Sailor Astral noted that it was Gennai.


"I know what you want to say, Gennai. Don't worry, I've had it covered." With that, she strolled off into the nearby woods.

Walking to a cluster of trees, she raised her staff and was immediately teleported to the place the youma was felt.

There, she saw a youma trashing about the place. Deciding on the best way to get its attention, Sailor Astral raised her hand in the air and shouted, "Starfall."

A crusade of stars fell from the sky, hitting the youma.

The youma, distracted, turned around furiously.

Glaring at the stellar scout, "Who are you?" he demanded.

"Descended from the night sky, I'm Sailor Astral, the stellar scout. Youma, either be cleansed by the healing powers of the stars or be vanquished by their destructive powers." She announced, whirling her staff around herself and pointing it at the youma.

"Sailor Astral? I've never heard of you." The youma commented.

"Naturally, since I'm one of the `Forgotten Senshi'. My sister and I never pledged allegiance to Queen Serenity. Only few know of our existence."

"Fine, another scout to take care of." The youma replied, thinking that since this scout was unknown, she would be easy to finish. But, boy, was it wrong.

It had tried to attack her with its flame ball, but the ball of fire was immediately dispelled by a glittering wall of starlight.

The youma growled and fired another attack.

Sailor Astral smirked. "Pathetic." She said eerily.

Raising her staff in the air, she whispered, "Starlight Destruction."

The entire sky turned dark as a strong blaze of light descended from night sky. It covered the youma completely, destroying it with its massive power.

De-henshinning, Annabelle walked back to the `Traveling Trees'. Upon showing the time-old trees her henshin key, she was immediately teleported back to Gennai's house.

Upon reaching the underwater house, Annabelle immediately sank to the ground. Miyako rushed up to her cousin, worry evident in her eyes. Annabelle smiled weakly at her younger cousin and reassured her that she was fine.

Standing up with the help of the violet-haired girl, Annabelle shut her eyes and allowed the powers of the stars to heal her. One binding flash of light later, she was as good as new.

Miyako blinked hard as the blast of light covered her cousin.

"Cousin Annabelle?" she asked meekly after the light faded.

The older female nodded, smiling gently at the younger girl. Dusting herself off, Annabelle said, "I'm fine, Miyako."

Gennai coughed in his hand, and everyone's attention was on him. "Annabelle, your mission." He kindly reminded the stellar Senshi.

The stellar Senshi nodded and henshinned once more.

Everyone raised their eyebrows in surprise, "Mission?" Ken asked.

The re-henshinned Senshi nodded and replied, "Yes, mission. My mission here is to reawaken my younger sister from her eternal sleep."

"Younger sister?" Iori questioned.

"Yes, younger sister. She is Sailor Star, the second guardian of the stellar bodies of the Universe and the only other person beside me who can enter the Astral Realm. The two of us were the only few Senshi who did not pledge allegiance to Queen Serenity."

"Queen Serenity?" all those who have not heard of the Sailor Senshi asked.

"Hai." Miyako suddenly answered, as bits of flashbacks came to her.

Everyone else shot their glances at the violet-haired girl.

"Queen Serenity was the first Moon Queen. Two thousand years before the present, there was an era called the Silver Millennium. It was an era of peace between all planets, filled with joy and celebration, which lasted for one thousand years. On the moon was the Moon Kingdom and it was ruled by the lovely Queen Serenity. The Moon Kingdom was the core of the solar system and all the princesses from the surrounding planets would come to the Moon's celebrations." Miyako continued, as if in a daze.

"Yes. My sister and I were there as well, to celebrate the formation of the Moon Kingdom. Queen Serenity had requested us to be part of the Sailor Senshi team, to protect her daughter. The both of us declined, stating that we are not from any planets, but the stars, which surround the entire Universe. Our job and destiny is within the stellar bodies and not with the White Moon Kingdom." Sailor Astral explained further.

"Queen Serenity was disappointed, but she understood. Everything was peaceful until the arrival of the evil Queen Beryl. To conquer the moon, Queen Beryl unleashed the awesome power of the Negaforce. The battle was hard and difficult. By the time the two stellar Senshi arrived at the scene, everything was gone. The two Senshi went to look for Queen Serenity, only to find her on the palace floor, at her last breathe. The two Lunaian cats were sent to the future to find and protect the Princess." Miyako continued.

Sailor Astral smiled, "I see my little sister has regained her memories all by herself. And here I thought I'll have to use the Stellar Staff to revive them for her."

Miyako let out a small smile and went forward to her elder sister in a lady-like manner. The Astral Senshi nodded in acknowledgement and was about to hand over her powers when Hikari raised her arm to stop Miyako from walking forward.

The Child of Light frowned at the Astral scout.

"If there is someone who is destined to have the powers of Sailor Star, then that person is me." She said, snobbishly. "And not this, this, slut!" she exclaimed.

The Astral Senshi frowned at the Child of Light.

"Very well. Bearer of Light. Then, we will let this determine the true Sailor Star." She replied icily. A bright ball of light raised from tip of the star on top of the staff's orb.

Hikari snorted haughtily and commented, "No doubt it'll come to me."

However, her prediction was wrong. The ball of light hovered over the four girls for a couple of minutes, before settling itself right in front of Miyako.

Then, it spoke.

"Revive, second princess of the stars." It said, eerily.

The ball of light flashed, containing Miyako in its light.

**************************************************************** ************************

Inside the light, Miyako found herself in a space of never-ending whiteness. A moment later, she found herself standing in a macificent (sp?) room.

"Where am I?" she questioned softly into space.

"You're in the Astral Realm, child." A voice sounded from behind.

Miyako turned around.

The male and a female walked out of the shadows.

The female's eyes widened in happiness. "Miyako!? Is that really you?"

Miyako's eyes widened at the female, "Mother?" she asked softly, not believing what she was seeing.

The stellar queen nodded vigorously. "Yes, my littlest daughter. It's us, your parents."

Miyako let lose two strings of tears and flung herself into the embrace of her parents.

The stellar king coughed in his hand. The reunited mother and daughter immediately separated.

"Miyako, your sister sent you here so that you can regain your powers to help her fight the evil that had threatened both the Digital World and the Real World." He explained.

The purple-haired girl quirked her eyebrow at her long-dead father. "An evil?" she asked.

The two former royals nodded. The stellar king produced a star-shaped pendent, attached to a silver chain. "This is your henshinn key, Miyako. Shout out "Twilight Star Power, Make Up! And you will transform into Sailor Star." He explained.

Miyako nodded and accepted key. Then, a gust of wind pushed her into a portal that appeared out of nowhere.

**************************************************************** ********************************

Miyako awoke to a pair of blue and very worried-stricken eyes. The form was obviously masculine. Miyako `epp'ed before stumbling to her feet.

Sailor Astral giggled, "I don't think Ken would appreciate that imuoto,"

Miyako blushed, "Shut you." She hissed, embarrassed.

Turning serious, Sailor Astral said, "I assume father had given you your henshin key."

Miyako nodded.

"Good, then you know what to do."

"Hai." Miyako replied softly.

"Onee-chan, do we have to do this?" Miyako asked pleadingly.

"Unfortunately yes, imuoto." Sailor Astral replied dejectedly.

"I was hoping this won't happen." Miyako said sadly.

"It can't be helped, imuoto and you know it. As senshi and protectors of the stars, this is our duty."

"I understand." Miyako replied.

"I know this is hard for you imuoto, but please understand. Your powers work exceptionally well in the Real World, mine works in the Digital World." Sailor Astral kindly explained.

"I know." Miyako replied.

Just then, Miyako's communicator beeped.

Annabelle de-henshinned and said, "You know what that means."

Miyako nodded and raised her henshin key in the air, "Twilight Star Power, Make Up!"

**************************************************************** **********************************

SailorStar9 : Long time no update, sorry.