Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Started 12/01/2007 Completed 12/01/2007
Prologue
Shampoo motioned her Great grandmother to come forward. She hated having to do this, but it might just be important. “Hiba-chan, there Airen,” she whispered in broken Japanese.
Cologne held a withered finger to Shampoo's lips, sending a chill down her back, to silence her.
The Warrior Maidens from China watched with particularly keen interest, as Ranma removed his traditional Chinese slacks and silk shirt and donned a Red over black ninja outfit, pulling his facemask snugly to protect his identity.
To all who knew Ranma, this new attire seemed to be another attempt at fooling Ryoga for some unknown purpose. To all who knew the significance of the ninja outfit's patterns, this spelled great trouble. Even now Cologne felt a shiver run through her spine.
“Come, child, we must go back to China,” Cologne whispered to Shampoo, drawing the girl's attention to herself so she wouldn't see the method of opening a portal to such a dangerous realm.
“Where we go great grandmother?” Shampoo's interest was well and truly piqued. She glanced back at the space Ranma once occupied only to see nothing but an empty alley. `Where did my husband run off to?' Shampoo mused, sending furtive glances back and forth.