Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Chapter 7A ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Started 12/01/2007 Completed 12/01/2007
Chapter 7A
Rei felt like slamming her head against the floor in her room. “How long can she talk about the Ranma guy?” she asked Makoto and Minako. While they were still tight, Rei had been out of loop doing make up work for all the lost time a year ago.
“Considering everything she says is second hand?” Minako queried, having heard most of what Usagi was reciting anyway. “I've every legend of Ranma since Umino transferred to Furinkan for his second year, and I think she's about half done.”
Ami nodded from her lace as she read the detailed story given to by Usagi on a daily basis. “Apparently everything she says is true, since she's giving an exact recap of the stories she told us, only at a much faster level.”
“And then these bird people that look like angels, but aren't really angels, came to the place he's been staying and kidnapped one of his fiancées, the one Umino thinks he's in love with. Since Ranma was in China and Umino couldn't go that far with no money, the rest of the story was taken from the two guys that went with Ranma and Ranma himself. Umino says that by cross analyzing the key points of each story and weighing the character actions by what he's seen of them was able extrapolate the actual events…” Usagi informed, taking in her first bit of breath since she started.
Rei gaped like a fish out of water. “Ami did you give her one of those learn as you sleep machines, or Usagi a parrot now?”
Ami shrugged her dainty shoulders, not expressing any real interest in Rei's jibe. “Fascinating, Usagi. You said he blasted a stream of ice-cold magic into Saffron's chest and froze him to death? And he doesn't have a machine to analyze his opponent's defenses and strengths?' All the girls in the room, consisting of the Inners and Chibi-Usa, turned look at Ami coyly. “What?' Ami asked with a blush rising.
“Ami's got a crush on some guy she doesn't even know!” Usagi crooned. She sidled up beside Ami, placing an arm around her shoulder. “According to Umino, Ranma has a debt to off so he's going to be stripping for one week only, starting this Sunday.” The conspiratorial whisper would have been more secretive had she not been poking Ami in the ribs. “I say we go!” Usagi declared, pumping a fist in the air, looking very undignified as a princess and future ruler when a line of drool slipped from her lips.
“I don't know…” Minako said, showing some restraint, a characteristic she had been working on very hard lately.
“Ranma's a real hunk!” Usagi chimed, her singsong voice lighting a fire in Minako and Makoto's eyes. I'm in,” the two chorused and hugged each other tightly while they thought about finally landing a gorgeous hunk.
 
Ranma sat alone in his room, after kicking the panda out, and tried thinking of something to do to pass the time. He had gone through his Elemental exercises three times already and still had five hours to go.
Well, I guess I can tell you how I came to possess the control I have over these Elements,” Ranma suggested to the hidden cam. He didn't really care if Nabiki heard him confess since she was going to find out eventually and with a eek of sitting one place was bound to attract attention to him.
 
Nabiki sat in her room, looking through the day's profits, with the amount she had they would be in the black for the next two months; though she wouldn't let any one else know. A voice caught her attention, it was the voice her sister's fiancé and family's cash cow. “What are you talking about Ranma-dear?” Nabiki pondered and twisted the knob attached a speaker, increasing the volume.
 
 
LWH (laarcae@laarcae.com)